Gym Buddies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held the long toy still, probably only a third of the actual length inside of me while fucking me with the suction cup cock for a few minutes. It felt good, started to feel great and got crazy good when she pulled the one in my ass a few inches out and back in. It was what I had been thinking about, the sensation of two different men driving their cocks into my holes at the same time.

It added another level of excitement and pleasure to feel them penetrating me at different speeds, depths and rhythms as Jenna simulated both Eric and Rob double fucking me. It was better than I thought it would be and my body adapted well to both. She knew I was ready and didn't hold back, thrusting both toys in deep and fast and pulling them out just as quickly, her hands moving like pistons, fucking my body.

Suddenly, I don't know if by accident or on purpose, the anal toy slipped out all the way and missed my ass going back in, sliding up and hitting the large toy in my pussy.

"Oops, got a little carried away," Jenna said, pushing it down and back into my ass.

"No, that's good... just like if the guys... slip out," I said.

She started double-fucking me again for probably two more minutes before suddenly pulling both toys out. I looked up, feeling empty and she smiled, holding the toys.

"Flip over on your hands and knees," she said.

I knew what she was getting at, putting me in a position that would be more realistic if two men were actually fucking both holes. I rolled over on to my knees, hands on the back of the couch and she put the large cock with balls, down on the couch with the cock arching toward me as if Eric was sitting there. I sat down and Jenna helped feed the wide head back into my pussy. I sank down all the way and then back up a little so she could insert the long purple toy.

After all the time she had spent fucking me, it went in pretty easy, filling me full once again.

"Now, you move. I'll hold them in place and you fuck them," she said.

I got the idea, rising up on the toys and pressing my ass down onto both, taking them into my body by my own power. It felt so good, both of them sliding in at the same time and speed, maxing my holes out as I descended down only to rise back up and do it all over again. I could pivot my body, taking them where I wanted to and as deep and as fast as it pleased me. Jenna just made sure they stayed in position and not pop out or fall off the couch.

I was riding them fast, just driving down on the toys over and over with my hands on the back of the sofa for balance and leverage. It felt wonderful, empty, full, empty, full, over and over again until I was on the verge of another climax. I let my nipples graze the sofa and took one hand off the sofa to play with my clit as my orgasm was about to crash over me.

Taking the toys as deep as I could, my body exploded with my climax, convulsing and spasming on the objects stuffed in my holes. My clit was electric under my fingers and I ground down on the toys as my body climaxed anew.

"Oh, shit... you go girl... cum hard. Fuck, that's so hot," Jenna was saying from her viewpoint.

I rode the waves and the toys until again my strength and body gave out and I fell over on the sofa, quivering and breathing rapidly. My body felt light and distant, like I was floating as I melted into the soft cushions closing my eyes and trembling with pleasure.

When I finally opened my eyes, Jenna was naked. She had suction cupped the large dildo onto the coffee table and was fucking herself, rising and falling on the large toy. Her nipples were hard and she smiled down at me, not slowing her motions.

"Couldn't let you... have all the fun. That last climax of yours... got me so wet. Welcome back to the living," she said, driving her pussy down on the toy.

She was standing over the coffee table with her hands resting on the top, taking the toy from behind. It looked amazing, I could see the toy disappearing into her pussy as she fell down on it over and over. I stood up and walked around the table to maybe grab another toy or help her and quickly realized she already had something in her ass. It looked like a buttplug and when I searched the coffee table, determined it was the large one.

"Damn, girl... you're all stuffed full," I said.

"Yep, biggest plug and biggest cock... can't get any bigger with what I have," she said.

No wonder she was able to take Eric and Rob so easily. She'd been practicing with larger objects. I stood and watched her work, driving down on the suctioned dildo, the plug tightly stuffed in her ass. I must have been out of it for a while for her to get all this going. She seemed pretty determined as well. I think she wanted to cum like she saw me do a bit ago.

"Can I help? I asked.

"Yes... hand... me that pink thingy," she said pointing at the table.

It was another object I didn't really know what it did. I picked it up and handed it to her, knowing she would show me what it did and I wasn't wrong. It ended up being a clit stimulator. Kind of just suctioned on the clit and moved or vibrated when she held it against her nub. It must have been good because she started moaning and brought herself to a large climax about a minute after attaching it. Her legs gave out and she fell fully on the large dildo, trembling and moaning as her body climaxed before me.

It was quite the sight and she made a mess on the coffee table, soaking the balls of the large toy with her juices. She sat there, quivering for a few minutes before rising off the toy and kneeling on the sofa.

"Would you be a pal and pull this plug out," she said, bending over and presenting her ass to me. "I'm spent."

I moved forward, sitting next to her on the couch and reaching forward, got my fingers and thumb under the end cap. Spinning and pulling, the plug widened her asshole rapidly as I pulled on it. It was stuck in there tight and it was fucking big, like even bigger than Eric's wide cock.

"Shit, Jenna... I don't know how you got this thing in... it's big and tight," I said.

"Just... pull... with a steady force, it... will come out."

I did as she instructed, pulling on the plug, watching her ass stretch and stretch, turning her anal ring white from strain until suddenly it popped out, leaving her ass gapping and the plug in my hand.

"Damn, this thing's fucking huge," I said looking at it.

"I love it, it feels so full when it's in, makes everything better," she said, falling on the couch as her ass struggled to close.

I could see why she needed help to get it out. She was glistening with perspiration from riding the dildo and cumming so hard. She looked like she had just finished spin class. I'm thinking she felt better though. I picked up the little clit toy and looked at it, as she laid next to me.

"This thing seemed to work well."

"Oh yeah, another fave. It's the best toy for making your clit sing I've found."

"Sure made you cum fast," I said turning on the switch.

"Give it a try," she said.

I leaned back with the toy in my hand already humming and spreading my lips, lowering it onto my clit. Powerful vibrations and suctions grabbed hold of my clit, taking me by surprise. I wasn't expecting how strong they were.

"Oh... wow... yeah... fuck, this little thing has some power."

"Told you."

I sat back, holding the toy on my clit and enjoying the high-powered thrill. She sat up facing me with our legs toward each other. She leaned over and grabbed the really long toy, probably two feet at least and handed it to me. I slid it into my pussy and she moved forward, taking the other end into hers. She held the middle of the long toy and started thrusting back and forth fucking us both at the same time.

It really added to the clit play, making my pussy hum with pleasure. She scooted closer, taking more of the long toy inside, letting go with her hand. She started rocking on it, back and forth, fucking herself and my pussy with her motions until we were both moaning and rocking to the pleasure. I took the toy off my clit and handed it to her so she could enjoy it as well. We traded back and forth for a good long while, fucking ourselves with the double-sided toy and playing with our clits.

Neither of us even thought about the guys or what had happened to them. We kept ourselves fully occupied with each other and the toys. We fucked each other late into the night, cumming at least twice more before falling asleep naked on her couch. It was a fun night and I knew I was ready for the men if the opportunity presented itself again.

**

The next day, I got to work late, having to run home from Jenna's for new clothes, even skipping a shower I was so behind. It was noon before Jenna contacted me. Her text was short: Bad news, meet me for lunch. I met her at our favorite place, she was already there and she looked distraught, like someone had died. I immediately thought that was what had happened to the guys and why they didn't show the day before.

"What is it? What's happened?" I asked, sitting down across from her.

"It's over... no more DP, no more gym buddies, no more Rob and Eric," she said.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

"They... they both got arrested," she said.

"Arrested? For what?" I asked.

"Insider trading. I guess they both got caught doing something very illegal and the FBI came right to their work and dragged them off yesterday," she explained.

"No way? Holy shit! I wondered how they had such nice homes and cars. I guess we know now," I said.

"Yeah, goes to show you how little we really knew about them. Just a good fuck was all we cared about," Jenna said.

"Yeah, guess so. Does that make us shallow?" I asked.

"Maybe... wasn't like we were going to marry them. But I am going to miss our after-gym orgies, especially DP. Where are we going to find two guys willing to do that with us?"

"Have no idea. Maybe the gym?" I asked.

"Maybe... I haven't paid much attention to anyone there since Rob and Eric came along."

"Me either. Holy shit! Arrested? That's just crazy."

"I know. I guess it was fun while it lasted. And you were so close to doing it with them. You going to be okay," she asked.

"Yeah, I mean... I was looking forward to it after all the prep last night. Nothing can be done now."

"Nope, I guess not. I was excited for you... bummer."

We ended up ordering finally and ate, mostly in silence thinking about what was and how it was now gone. After lunch we both got up in a daze and headed out of the restaurant going in our own directions.

I turned around and yelled after her, "Hey, Jenna, I'll see you at the gym tonight."

"I'll be there," she called back.

The End

12