Gym Buddy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the second guy start to stick a couple of fingers into the white guy's ass, and move them around. Then I saw him wipe some lube onto his cock, and proceed to work his cock into the white guy's ass. I looked at Perry, and all that he said was to continue watching.

Now the white guy was working on one guy's cock, while he had his ass penetrated by the second guy (I later learned this to be spit roasted). There was a lot of moaning and grunting on the screen, but there also was occasional dialog. Since the white guy had his mouth full of cock, I knew the dialog wasn't his. He was moaning continuously. The guy in his mouth came first. I could see him drive his full cock into the white guy's mouth and hold it there, then withdraw it and cum splattered over the white guy's face.

During this, the second guy was still plowing deep into the white guy's ass. Now with his mouth free, he became more vocal, although that just meant that his moans were louder. He lowered his head and the camera zoomed in on his cock. Without any manual stimulation, he started cumming. He shot several streams straight down to the floor while screaming that he was cumming. His partner, the second guy, started groaning loudly and he gave one mighty shove into his ass, then removed his cock and came all over the white guy's back.

I knew what Perry was thinking, but this was new ground for me. Perry was not only much longer than me, his cock was much thicker. Once again, I was horney, so all I said was:

"You want to fuck me???"

Perry said, "What I'm saying is that I can give you an orgasm like you've never experienced before AND if I don't, I'll give you a blow job."

"THAT (pointing as his cock) has got to hurt!"

Perry said, "I'm not going to kid you. At first it may be painful, but if you submit to it, I know it will feel good. I'll be gentle and go slowly."

"I don't know."

Perry asked me, "Haven't either of your wives ever inserted her finger in your ass during sex?"

"NO!"

"You don't know what you're missing. Tell you what. Let me rim you (rim me??) and if it doesn't feel good, we'll stop."

"Rim me? What does that mean?"

"Do you remember that dude licking the white guy's ass? That is rimming."

"You want to lick my ass?"

"You're going to love it. I guarantee it."

"And if I don't, we're going to stop, and you're going to give me a blow job?"

"Yes... definitely... yes."

I thought about it for just a minute. It seemed like a win-win situation. He says that I will enjoy having my ass licked, and if I don't, I get a blow job. I was totally forgetting about what would follow the rim job if I enjoyed it. I agreed. I asked him what he wanted me to do?

"Let's go to the bedroom."

Once there, he had me get on my hands and knees on his bed, with my feet dangling over the side of the bed. He got on his knees and spread my cheeks with his hands and proceeded to start licking around my asshole. I must admit, that after the first jolt, and I started to relax, it felt really, really good. So much so, that I let out an involuntary moan. Perry continued with this for another 5 or 10 minutes, eventually working his tongue into my asshole. That was a feeling that sent a jolt through my spine.

"I can tell that you're enjoying that. Let my try something more."

With this, he reached into a bedside table and took out some lube. He lubed up a finger and slowly inserted into my anus. He had used plenty of lube, and it didn't hurt at all. He inserted his finger into the second knuckle and touched a spot within me that made my dick jump.

"You like that? It will get better."

He proceeded to work that finger in me, occasionally touching that magic spot. Each time, my dick jumped a little. He removed that finger, lubed up again, and then inserted TWO fingers. I felt more pressure this time, but no pain. He again found that spot, and I felt my dick jump again. I looked down at my dick and saw some precum dripping from the end.

Perry removed his fingers, put some more lube on them, and proceeded to insert THREE fingers in my ass. The pressure increased. I let out a groan. This is not to be mistaken with a moan. The groan was a note that indicated a little discomfort, but Perry sensed this and slowly worked the 3 fingers in and out of my ass until he sensed that I was comfortable with it.

"Are you ready Jack? I really want to give you that orgasm that I promised."

All that I did was grunt and nod my head. Perry stood up and proceeded to lube up his cock. I felt the tip of his cock touch my ass, and I jumped a little bit. He proceeded to grab my hips and pull me back towards him. In doing so, the tip of his cock touched my ass again.

"Now Jack. I need to get my dick started and I'm going to have to take a hand off of you. Don't jump around and this will go smoothly. Just remember. You're going to have the best orgasm of your life."

With that, Perry took his left hand off my hip, grabbed his cock and lined it up with my asshole. He leaned forward a little bit and I felt the tip enter my ass. His fingers had loosened me up to the point that it didn't feel much different. Still a little uncomfortable, but not unbearable.

Perry worked a couple of inches in, then backed out a little bit. He added a dab of lube on the top of his cock and worked back in... maybe a little deeper this time... it was hard to tell. Still not unbearable.

He pulled most of the way out, and put some more lube on his cock. This time, he spread it out so that it covered the whole circumference, and inserted it again. I have no idea how much I had taken at this point, but knew that he wasn't fully in. He just started to pump in and out slowly. I believe that he was going a little deeper with every plunge.

"I'm not going to pull out Jack, but if you need me to, let me know and I will hold in place until you become accustomed to the feeling."

I only grunted. It was still uncomfortable, but not unbearable. As Perry worked his cock in and out, he eventually touched that spot and my dick jumped again. I think that Perry sensed it and he proceeded to work the head of his cock over that spot again, and again. I looked down at my dick again and saw the precum start flowing. It was starting to feel good. All that I could do was moan.

Eventually, I felt Perry's balls touch my balls and I knew that he was fully inserted. Perry pulled back until just the tip was in my ass, then slowly inserted his whole cock again. And again, he brushed across that magic spot. He proceeded to do this, not quite in slow motion, but slowly and each time before he reached bottom, I felt that sensation.

Perry started to pick up his pace. Not quickly, but definitely an increased pace, and each time I felt that jolt in my loins. By this time, I was anticipating that feeling and each time it came, I seemed to have a mini orgasm. I started craving that feeling.

Eventually, while moaning, I pleaded "Fuck me, Perry, fuck me. God, I need that dick. Give it to me, please."

Perry picked up his pace a little more and I started breathing heavy. I was moaning with every down stroke. At this point, even if I didn't cum, it was one of the most erotic adventures of my life. And then, it happened. Yes, IT happened. Without Perry touching my cock, I came... and he did not lie. It was the best orgasm of my life. I think that my whole body spasmed and as a result, Perry came. With a mighty roar, Perry rammed that marvelous cock as deep into my ass as he could push it.

Unlike many of the stories on here, I could not feel the cum filling my ass, but I could feel the spasms that Perry was experiencing. His cock twitching. His jolts as he jabbed my ass again and again. His deep breath as he leaned over my back and hugged me while he jabbed my ass again and again. And when he seemed to be done, he got me in a bear hug, and drug me off the side of the bed while still having his cock buried deep within me. He reached down, and grabbed my cock and surprisingly, I came a little bit more, onto his hand. He brought his hand up to my mouth and fed me my own cum.

As he held me, with his cock buried in my ass, Perry asked me, "How was that Jack? Was it everything that I promised you?"

"Fuck yeah. I don't think that I've ever felt anything so good."

"It can get better Jack."

Better? Really?

12