Gypsy Designs Ch. 03

Story Info
A night out helps Gypsy relax, enjoy Cadyn's seduction.
7.1k words
4.71
21.6k
6

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weekend had flown by, she thought looking at the calendar. Megan had called Saturday telling her she'd be driving down the following Saturday if it was still okay, having cleared it with Caydn she was excited at the thought of seeing her, the two of them spending some time gossiping and visiting.

She had finished her outfit other than the hem since she still hadn't bought her shoes. After grabbing a quick shower she planned to visit Vince and Sophie for an hour and then run to do some shoe shopping.

Cutting the last thread on the hem she smiled, holding the black slacks up impressed with her own work. Hanging them she steamed each leg to get rid of any wrinkles she might have made while sewing, stepping back she took a deep breath. This was her first time wearing some of her own designs with a purpose other than just needing clothes.

Looking at the clock it was eight thirty, unplugging the steamer she went in start her bath. She wanted to soak for awhile to calm her nerves before meeting Caydn downstairs at ten o'clock. She'd grabbed a quick shower that morning but after finding the water hitting her skin seemed to set it on fire, the nerves dancing beneath the surface making her pant she'd opted for a bath this evening.

She took her time with her makeup since it wasn't something she wore very often. Leaning over the counter to check her mascara she jumped hearing a growl behind her. Looking up in the mirror she saw Caydn standing in the doorway frowning at her.

"I see someone didn't wake up well," she laughed turning around to face him when his frown got darker if possible. "What's wrong?" she asked his eyes moving up and down her body making her skin tingle as if he were actually touching her.

"I certainly hope that isn't what you're planning on wearing tonight," he said his jaw tight, "cause if it is I'm going to need to fight off every male in a hundred mile radius." He hadn't slept well thanks to flashes from her mind filling his as he slept waking him with his cock raging as she stood above him the water sliding over her naked body tempting him to go upstairs and step into the shower with her innocence damned.

Laughing she shrugged her shoulders, "Of course I thought this would be an outfit all the upper crust women would love to have," she said spinning around modeling the bath towel shower robe. She laughed seeing his eyes drop to the length of exposed thigh that flashed as she moved. "I really hope you're out of your mind this is a robe," she said running her hands down the thick terry cloth, "I put this on so I could do my hair and make up before getting dressed," she rolled her eyes.

"Well if it weren't for shadows I'd be able to tell you if you're wearing panties or not the way you were bent over the counter when I came in," he grinned, laughing when her cheeks immediately turned bright pink.

She walked past him making him back up, "I've still got thirty minutes to finish getting ready," she said glancing at the clock, "You're early." Looking at him she felt her heart skip a beat, he was wearing a black double breasted suit and a dark burgundy silk shirt under the jacket. His hair pulled back but left flowing down the middle of his back.

"I hope the fact your heart seems to be working a bit faster means you approve?" he laughed when her eyes flashed up to meet his. His hands clenched wondering what her reaction would be if he stepped to her and tugged the robe from her body so he could view what he craved so badly.

Shrugging her shoulders playfully she turned to the bed, "I'd say passable," she laughed, "now if you'll excuse me, I'll get dressed and meet you downstairs," she said glancing over her shoulder at him.

Caydn walked to the door listening to the thoughts dancing through her head. Turning at the door he smiled dropping his eyes to the bed, the panties laying there. "If I'd taken more time to look around instead of watching you I would've known those were shadows and not panties," he laughed walking out the door.

She finished dressing quickly, knowing he was waiting and before long he'd be back upstairs wanting to know what was taking her so long. Grabbing the velvet shawl she picked up the necklace that matched the teardrop earrings she wore, needing help with the clasp of the necklace, planning on asking Caydn to help her.

He paced to the door of the study looking at his watch, hearing her he looked up as she came down the steps laughing when he frowned.

"You realize every time you frown I'm going to start thinking I've done something you approve of, which it most people would be backwards," she grinned stepping from the stairs, stopping.

His eyes moved over her slowly taking in the strapless top with a empire style waist, the top a deep rich burgundy that seemed to cling to her by itself, how he had no clue since the front was slashed deeply showing her tempting cleavage. The lower half was layers of both black and burgundy lace, allowed a glimpse of skin to show through giving a teasing view of her flat toned stomach. The slacks rode low on her hips, flowing down to a cuff that buttoned along the outside of each ankle. The lines of the slacks accenting her long slender legs perfectly, the shoes had thin straps wrapping around her ankle and across the top of her foot, the heel a modest three inch spike.

Stepping forward he took her hand, spinning her around so he could see all of her. Her hair had been pinned up, random curls escaping to fall down her back and over her bare shoulders. The garnet earrings complimenting the richness of the burgundy in her top while the metal tear drops reflected the warm golden amber of her eyes.

"I was going to ask if you'd help me with my necklace," she said looking over her shoulder, laughing when she saw the close inspection he was giving her, his eyes traveling over every inch of her body. Holding her breath she again felt as if his hands were moving over her causing her skin to heat rapidly creating a hot throbbing in her stomach she was beginning to think of as nerves.

"The clasp can be difficult and I want to make sure it's fastened securely, it was my grandmothers," she said placing it around her neck, bending her head so he could fasten it she took a deep breath to calm her racing heart beat.

He felt his body tighten his cock swelling painfully when she bowed her head, her slender neck bare in front of him. He was thankful he'd woke early feeding from the emergency supply he kept in the small refrigerator in his room, knowing he wouldn't have time before they went out to take care of that particular need. If he hadn't he would be sorely pressed to not taste the beautiful flesh in front of him.

Brushing the tumbling curls aside he hooked the necklace, stroking his fingers along the back of her neck when he finished, leaning down following their path with his tongue hearing the throaty gasp that escaped her at his touch.

"You're most certainly a temptation for the devil himself," he said softly placing a gently kiss beneath her ear before stepping back gathering himself together again.

She smiled when she turned toward him, "I'll take that as a compliment," she chuckled taking his offered arm when they walked to the door.

He'd pulled his sports car to the archway; he opened the door for her. Pulling out of the driveway he turned the radio on low not saying anything just glancing at her his hand covering hers as he drove.

****************************

The evening was a whirlwind of faces and names she seriously doubted she'd ever be able to keep up with once they left. Feeling him at her side, she took a woman's card promising to call before the end of the week to set up a time to look over some designs; she glanced at him slipping the woman's information into the pocket of his jacket with a smile.

"Thank you for letting me use your pocket," she giggled leaning against his arm, "I didn't bring my bag for fear of setting it down somewhere and never being able to keep up with it," she shook her head.

"I'd say you've been a huge success tonight," he said putting his hand over hers resting on his arm, "Would you like a break?" he asked walking toward the dance floor hoping to get her away from some of the predatory stares the men were giving her.

"I hope you know what you're doing, the last time I danced was my high school graduation with my father, and he never complained when I stepped on his feet," she giggled when he pulled her into his arms.

"For once let go, let me lead instead of you feeling you need to do it all," he whispered against her ear pulling her tightly against him.

Closing her eyes for a minute she brushed her cheek against his chest enjoying the feeling of his arms around her. She felt the rhythm of the music and his body, letting out the breath she'd been holding she relaxed opening her eyes to meet his, giggling seeing him watching her so closely.

"I think you've had a bit to drink this evening Gypsy," he laughed, "your cheeks are flushed underneath that glowing tan of yours and your eyes are sparkling with mischief," he winked, making her laugh.

She nodded, "I think every time I turned around someone was handing me a drink or taking my almost empty glass before handing me another one," she rolled her eyes feeling the tingly rush in her head. "I hardly ever drink champagne because it seems to go straight to my head," she laughed, resting her cheek against his chest again enjoying the swaying rhythm and his gentle stroking along the base of her spine as they danced.

He maneuvered them toward the courtyard hoping to escape the press of humanity for a few minutes, giving her a little fresh air before they made their rounds saying good bye.

Stepping through the doors into the cool night air she sighed, "Thank you for this, I needed something to clear my head, also I hate to admit that over powering cologne I accused you of tasting," she grinned holding onto his arm smiling up at while they walked to the railing over looking a small reflecting pond.

Leaning back against the railing she looked at him, "I want to thank you for tonight," she said softly, "This has been wonderful, I hate to admit it these people are the perfect clientele to be able to start my business."

"I was hoping you'd have a good time and it wouldn't be to overwhelming since they can be somewhat overly pushy when they see something they want," he said tracing the lines of her necklace as the multiple strands created a waterfall effect over her chest teasingly close to the display of cleavage his eyes caressed.

She took a deep breath feeling the heat from his eyes stroking her skin. The movement lifted her breasts beneath his fingers slightly, forcing a low growl from him. Her nipples tightened painfully brushing against the stiffened fabric making her bite her lip at the rush of sensations.

Bending his head to hers he stopped, sensing someone behind them. His eyes met hers, seeing the desire swirling in the amber pools he wanted to growl a warning at who ever dared disturb them, but thought better of it remembering where they were.

"Caydn I've been trying to find you alone all evening so I could have a word with you," the blonde woman said with an exasperated sigh, "but you seem to be standing guard over some young thing air headed thing that was introduced tonight as though you're her body guard."

He felt Gypsy stiffen slightly, seeing the laughter flash in her eyes. Looking over his shoulder he saw Amanda walking toward them, not aware Gypsy was there.

"Amanda I wasn't aware you'd wanted to speak to me," he said turning toward her shielding Gypsy behind him, fighting the urge to laugh when ever she poked him in the back before she ran her hands from his neck to waist teasing the beast he kept hidden inside unknowingly.

The blonde stopped a few yards from them, her eyes moving over his body a smile on her lips as if the cat who lusted after the canary.

"I noticed you'd taken it upon yourself to act as a bodyguard for that tall slender piece of meat someone left on her own with these piranhas I must say that was kind of you," she forced a smile. "I'm sure now you could find much more useful things to occupy your time now that you've finished babysitting the innocent, and possibly have time for something more rewarding," her voice almost a purr.

"You know me always one to help those in need," he said smoothly wishing he could see the expression on Gypsy's face, "But I have to decline on your offer Amanda since I have other plans for the evening."

He growled feeling Gypsy pinch him sharply before stepping from behind him, smiling up at him when he reached for her hand. He wanted to groan when he saw her eyes' dancing knowing this wasn't going to be the perfect end to a perfect evening.

"Hi I'm sorry but I don't think we had a chance to be properly introduced," she said smiling at Amanda whose mouth had fallen open. "Amanda I'm Gabrielle Chordane, Gypsy to my friends," she said holding her hand out to the woman, shrugging her shoulders when the curvy blonde who looked as thought she'd been poured into the sequined dress she was wearing, ignored it rudely. "I can honestly say I don't think I've ever been called 'air headed' before," she tried to stifle the laugh when Caydn looked at her one brow raised.

"I do need to apologize for monopolizing all of Caydn's time this evening but he was being so helpful introducing me to everyone and helping me keep all the names straight," she laughed leaning against him when he draped his arm over her shoulder pulling her to his side. Sliding her hand over his chest, not looking at him for fear she laughed knowing the teasing thoughts dancing through his mind.

"I think now would be a good time for us to say our good bye's since that midnight swim you mentioned is sounding better all the time," she said smiling up at him, wanting to laugh when she saw him roll his eyes at her.

"If you'll excuse us Amanda, we really should be going but I'm sure if you have something important to discuss with Caydn you can come by the house tomorrow night since we don't have any plans to go out that I know of," she said glancing at him as if to confirm the statement.

He shrugged his shoulders smiling at her, his eyes burning before leaning down to brush a kiss on her neck, "I don't have anything planned unless you do Gypsy," he said seductively, laughing when he felt her pulse start pounding at his touch.

Amanda glared at the two of them for a minute before turning on her heel, storming off without saying another word leaving the two of them.

"Did I insult one of your friends?" she asked sweetly stepping back from Caydn's side, "If so I'm terribly sorry. You can call me a cab if you'd like, I'll go home and you can go and tell her I've had to much to drink to explain it," she shrugged her shoulder stepping back to the railing staring out at the reflecting pond.

He laughed, "No she isn't a friend and the only way you're going home is with me, and since you mentioned it a midnight swim does sounds rather interesting don't you think?" he said stepping behind her putting his head on her shoulder, his breath brushing her throat and ear with each word. His hands slid around her waist pulling her back against him, her ass absently wiggled along the length of his cock when she giggled.

"I'm ready to go if you are," she said softly, "I'm not sure about the swim, I'll think about that on the way home," she laughed when he spun her around in his arms brushing a kiss across her lips. "Now if you keep that up I'll think you're trying to influence my decision," she whispered her eyes on his seductive mouth.

"Are you telling me that all I have to do to influence you is this?" he asked his voice gruff before his lips moved over hers. Brushing his teeth over her bottom lip, his tongue slid in to dance along hers when she gasped feeling a tiny nick from his teeth.

His hands moved to her hips sliding easily under the lace flowing from the tight bodice of her shirt. Pulling his mouth from hers his eyes dropped to the amazing display of cleavage in front of him. The slashed front allowed him a tempting view of the full curves of her breasts. The depth of the plunging slash also let him know that there was nothing underneath the fabric other than skin

"I think we should go before I find myself forgetting where we are and taste the soft curves between your breasts to see if they have the same warm citrus taste as your throat," he said softly, his fingers sliding along the exposed curves of her breasts making her groan softly.

On the ride home she kept trying to slam the door on her thoughts when he'd laugh at something that would slip out, each time he rubbed his thumb along the pulse of her wrist she'd lose concentration and he'd be able to read her thoughts again.

"I think a swim in the cold night air might be just what you need to cool you down," she laughed pulling her hand from his when he pulled through the gate, "would you stop that I can't think when you're doing it," she rolled her eyes when he laughed.

Helping her from the car, he pushed the button to close the garage door, taking her hand lifting it to his lips. She laughed trying to pull her hand from his as he bite the end of her finger gently.

She giggled backing toward the house. "Would you stop biting me you man eater," she laughed when he turned her hand over, biting down on her wrist raking his teeth over the tender flesh causing her body to jump as if shocked by electricity.

Caydn stopped before stepping into the kitchen, pulling her quickly around behind him despite her gasp of protest.

"I think the phrase that would suit this occasion would be 'woman eater' instead of man eater," a heavily accented voice said smoothly.

"Phillip would you stop being the alpha male, Caydn for heavens sakes let Gypsy come inside I've been waiting to see her," the beautiful young woman who stood up from the table said with a smile.

Gypsy recognized Phillip's voice immediately, wondering what he was doing in the US let alone in Caydn's home, but hearing Jazleen's voice she couldn't care less pushing Caydn out of the way rushing into the house and into her arms.

Jazleen met Caydn's eyes over Gypsy's shoulder while the two women hugged tightly. "I've missed you," she said stepping back to hold Gypsy at arms length, "My lord what a beauty you've become! Can you imagine if she'd looked this sophisticated when she stayed with us Phillip, you would've had a full time job beating the young men off our door step," she chuckled seeing Caydn frown darkly.

Stepping around Gypsy she walked to Caydn still standing in door glaring at her husband who was just as casually staring back from the end of the counter where he was leaning.

"I can see that momma never got in touch with you to tell you Phillip and I were coming to visit," she smiled brushing a kiss on his cheek, causing Phillip to clear his throat loudly making Caydn and Jazleen both laugh.

"No, Sophie didn't get in touch with me or I would've been more prepared for the 'invasion'," he said emphasizing the word glancing at Phillip again.

Gypsy went into the study getting the brandy while Jazleen told Caydn what Sophie had said about Vince's coming home. Walking back in, she stared at Phillip for a second meeting his eyes before he glanced at Caydn then looking back at her again.

She felt the hair stand up on the back of her neck suddenly, Caydn spun around his eyes almost violent, Phillip stepped forward his hand coming to rest on Caydn's arm as Jazleen's did his other arm.

"I should've mentioned Christian was traveling with us, my apologies," Philip said nodding his head slightly to Caydn.

"Why would you have to apologize for me being here Phillip? Caydn and I've been friends for what seems like centuries," Christian said, walking into the room his voice trailing off seeing Gypsy standing near the sink.

12