Habiba Hajjar of Saudi Arabia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've wanted you for so long, Habibi," Habiba murmured to Oscar, as he stood before her, tall and dark-skinned, masculine and virile, a living totem of male power shadowing over her like a mountain. Oscar smiled as Habiba slowly, tentatively reached for his erect manhood, which was long, thick and dark. Habiba stroked him, and gently pulled back his foreskin. As Oscar looked on, Habiba gave his dick a kiss, and then took him into her mouth.

Oscar closed his eyes as Habiba fellated him, and he thanked his lucky stars to have met her. Habiba, whom he thought was an ingénue, turned out to be well-versed in the ways of lovemaking. Those sweet lips of hers wrapped themselves around his member and soon had him harder than a rock. Oscar sighed happily as Habiba tugged on his dick and looked at him expectantly. It was time to fuck...

"Show me how much you want me, my love," Habiba said, and Oscar smiled and pulled her close, then kissed her. Habiba sat up on the couch, and spread her legs invitingly. Oscar smiled and rubbed his manhood against her mound, then looked into her eyes. Habiba nodded firmly, and Oscar pushed his way into her. Habiba exhaled sharply as Oscar penetrated her, at last the two of them were one.

"Hmm, ride me, sexy," Oscar said to Habiba, as she straddled him, and he thrust into her with all of his might. It was their first time making love, and they didn't know each other's likes and dislikes yet. Oscar had been with a few ladies back in his southern comfort zone, but none were anything like Habiba, behind whose polite, self-effacing, pious countenance dwelled a well of passion.

"Hmm, Habibi, I feel at peace now," Habiba whispered into Oscar's ear, much later, as they tried to recuperate on her bed after hours of passionate lovemaking. Oscar looked at the short, curvy beauty resting her head against his chest and smiled. He felt great, and cherished the company he was keeping. For the first time in a very long time, the eternally reflective Oscar had no complaints about his life whatsoever...

In the present, Oscar Basing smiled to himself as he thought of Habiba Hajjar. The passionate Saudi Arabian Muslim gal definitely changed his life, that's for damn sure. Parting it such sweet sorrow, Oscar mused as he finished his iced tea and decided to go for a stroll. He hadn't gone for a walk through his farm's fields in quite some time, come to think of it.

Oscar's year-long adventure in the Canadian Capital continued to haunt his thoughts. It was a great year, a year of passion, and learning, in the classroom and in his private life. He and Habiba became passionate lovers, and couldn't get enough of each other. In the end, though, life caught up to Oscar Basing and Habiba Hajjar, in spite of their attempts to forget the grim reality of their situation.

With his year as an exchange student at the University of Ottawa basically over, Oscar got ready to return to Bossier Parish, Louisiana. He'd resume his studies at Tulane University the following semester. Having completed her Master's degree in Technology Innovation at the University of Ottawa, Habiba Hajjar returned to Dammam, Saudi Arabia, where her family awaited, eager to marry her off.

"I'll never forget you, Habibi," Habiba said to Oscar as they stood inside the Ottawa International Airport, three days after her graduation from the University of Ottawa, which her parents had been unable to attend for some reason. On that fateful day, Oscar and Habiba's few friends came to show their support, and afterwards, Oscar treated Habiba to a big dinner at a neat French restaurant called Buffet Des Continents. Habiba thanked the Most High for sending Oscar on her path. In the airport terminal, Oscar looked at Habiba and gently stroked her lovely face, and then kissed her. The two of them embraced for the last time, then parted ways.

"I'll miss you Habibti," Oscar thought as he watched Habiba Hajjar boarded a plane leaving Ottawa, Canada, for Europe. From there, Habiba would begin the second trek of her journey back to Dammam, Saudi Arabia. Thoughts of Oscar Basing, his hot body, and how he made her feel loved and appreciated, and the raw passion that they shared continued to haunt Habiba Hajjar's thoughts. Neither of these two lovers would forget the other, or what they shared. Still, the time had come to move on, for such is life.

"Home sweet home," Oscar said to himself as he walked through the fields of the farm house bought by his parents shortly before he came into the world. This was the only home he'd ever known, and he told Habiba about it many times. As it turns out, Habiba Hajjar grew up in a farming area in rural Dammam, Saudi Arabia. The idea of desert farming intrigued Oscar, as did the mysterious beauty hailing from that distant realm. Oh, well. Life goes on...

After tending to his chores, which included watering the horses, and letting them roam in the vast corral, Oscar went back into the house. He watched TV for a while. A rerun of Supernatural, one of the early seasons featuring romance between the angel Castiel and the sexy demon Meg, a character he liked. After that, he watched Hancock on Netflix, then went to play on his computer. As Oscar checked his inbox, he almost had a heart attack...

"As Salaam Alaikum, Habibi, I hope you didn't forget me, it's Habiba, I'm coming to America soon, I can't go through with this marriage that my parents are forcing me to go through, I'm in Paris, France, and I just got a U.S. visa," read the message from Habiba, dated three days prior to Oscar opening his email. The young man forced himself to be calm as he processed everything...

"Habiba has decided to come back to me," Oscar said to himself, and he pulled his phone, and dialed her old number. The one Habiba used when she lived in the City of Ottawa. He was pleasantly surprised when she answered. Oscar's heart thundered in his chest, and he almost jumped as Habiba's voice came filtering through. It had been several months since he heard from her, but it was almost as if nothing had changed...

"Salaam, Habibi, it's good to hear your voice again, I've missed you too much," Habiba said tearfully, and Oscar exhaled sharply, then greeted her. They spoke for a few minutes, and she gave him the run-down. Her parents wanted her to get married to a nice fellow back in Dammam, but Habiba couldn't go through with it. Incensed, Habiba's parents basically disowned her and threatened her, prompting her to flee for her life. Oscar paused for a moment, and then told Habiba the words that were on the tip of his tongue.

"Welcome to America, Habiba, you can come stay with me, you're going to love it out here in Louisiana," Oscar said, and Habiba giggled excitedly on the other line. The two of them talked and talked until Habiba's phone ran out of minutes, and then she hung up. The young man slumped in his living room couch, and grabbed his head, cradling it with both hands. Too much was going on at once, and Oscar's world was flipped upside down...

"Got you back, babes," Oscar thought to himself as Habiba contacted him later that day, and confirmed that she was flying to America from Europe. Oscar thought about what he was going to tell his parents, and how Habiba's coming to America would forever change things between them. Back in Ottawa, Oscar and Habiba had a whirlwind romance and truly connected, but was he truly ready for such a major life change?

"Man up and step up," Oscar chastised himself for his hesitation. This was Habiba, his Habiba, and he'd do anything to help her. When Habiba fell in love with him at the University of Ottawa, she was shunned by her fellow Muslim students, most of whom harbored ill feelings towards people of African descent and interracial relationships in general. The fact that Oscar was of a different religion also bothered them, though Habiba loved him too much to make a big deal about it...

Oscar Basing lay in his bed that night, and thought about what was on the horizon. Habiba Hajjar was coming to America to be with him. Out of love for him she'd walked out on her super-traditional family, ditched a marriage prospect and subsequently endangered her life, for they'd surely kill her for this affront if she ever returned to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Oscar thought of something his father once told him, about the difficulties that his mother's Salvadoran family gave her for marrying a Jamaican immigrant.

"Must be a Basing family tradition, seducing exotic women and bringing them to the homestead," Oscar laughed, as he realized that he and Habiba Hajjar were, in their own way, re-enacting his parents romance, albeit in the twenty-first century, with issues of religion and culture instead of merely race and nationality complicating things. Life was going to be real complex for a while, and Oscar braced himself for it.

We'll be fine, Oscar thought. The thought of his beloved Habiba coming back in his life thrilled and scared him at the same time. He'd get a second job, and Habiba could stay in their guest room. Or in his room. Oh, and once Oscar talked to his parents, he was sure that they'd come around. How could they not embrace the only woman their son had ever loved? Everything was going to be A-Okay!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Politics and Pleasure When politics and pleasure meet to unite two races.in Interracial Love
The Valentine Next Door A widow gets a surprise from her young neighbor.in Interracial Love
Mummy's Girl Muslim hijabi mother and daughter take Black men as lovers.in Interracial Love
Love Thy Neighbours Wife breeds with Africans while cuckold husband watches.in Interracial Love
Black Taxi Pakistani sluts seduce black taxi driver.in Interracial Love
More Stories