Hafiza Elmi's Resurrection

Story Info
African Vampire Queen is resurrected by her lover.
3.4k words
4.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

"What do you want, Vampire?" Elsa Martinez, last of the Brujas Del Infierno said to the monster standing before her. In her stately mansion located on La Via Casimir in the south side of Havana, Cuba, Elsa had been preparing for the night after a long day spent visiting her various textile businesses, making sure they were managed properly. The last thing the tired lady expected was a visitor...

At first glance, Elsa thought her visitor was just another of those comely Afro-Cuban brothers who sometimes stole glances her way. Their lust for older women was legendary in Havana. One look at this one and Elsa knew he was no lothario but one of the Undead. The monster in question had the appearance of a tall, handsome and well-dressed young Black man whose medium brown skin seemed to glow. Amusement glinted in his soulful brown eyes, and he smiled, revealing a mouthful of sharp White teeth.

"Powers above and below, help me," Elsa murmured as she faced the monster. Tall and curvy, with dark bronze skin, long curly dark hair streaked with gray, Elsa was beautiful, and didn't look a day over forty five. She's stopped aging since the summer of 1862 when, as a 45-year-old initiate, Elsa embraced the ways of the Coven. Joining the ranks of Las Brujas Del Infierno, Elsa gained amazing powers and arcane knowledge which allowed her to greatly extend her life. And she wasn't about to let that life end...

"Why, the Book of Transfigurations, of course," the Vampire replied, and the Bruja barely had time to ward herself before he launched himself at her. Moving with preternatural speed, the Vampire came for the wizened old Witch, but crashed against a wall of telekinetic force summoned by her will. To the Vampire's body, the invisible wall felt like a ton of bricks, and it held against his assault.

"You shall not have it, Vampire, it was never meant for one of your breed," Elsa retorted, and the Witch reached out, grasping the Vampire through her telekinetic grip and holding him into place. Through sheer strength of will the Witch began squeezing, attempting to crush the life out of her enemy. The only problem with that? The Vampire was already dead, well, technically undead. Struggling against the Witch's invisible grip, the Vampire struck out against the telekinetic wall with both hands, putting all of his strength into the blow.

"Nice try, Witch," the Vampire said as the Witch winced, her head aching due to the constant barrage of superhuman force hammering away at the invisible wall she summoned. Slowly but surely, the barrier the Witch erected between herself and her enemy began to crumble. The Vampire leapt for the Witch, and caught her in his powerful arms. Elsa held her breath as the Vampire gripped her throat and bared his fangs...

"The Book of Transfigurations will never be yours," Elsa Martinez cried out, and the Vampire sank his fangs into her neck. In that moment, the Witch left the mortal world behind. Elsa Martinez had seen much in her one hundred and fifty six years, and in her time, she learned secrets of the supernatural realm and the power of dark magic. Elsa long sought the secret of longevity, but never thought she'd find it like this...

"Oh yes, I have it now," Salim Berhanu said out loud as he drained Elsa Martinez's blood, absorbing information as he consumed every drop. After discarding the Witch's body, Salim hastily left the premises. The last Witch of the ancient coven which once sought to resurrect the legendary Demon Overlord known as Agares had been clever enough to evade Crimson Order agent Karl O'Malley and his Vampire ally Rufus Moor decades ago. Salim knew that he had to be extremely careful and thorough to get her, and so he did...

Tracking down the Witch had taken Salim Berhanu from his comfort zone in the City of Houston, Texas, which he'd been fond of since the 1980s, to the distant realm of Havana, Cuba. Ever since Salim heard that his maker and paramour Hafiza Elmi died in Durban, South Africa, at the hands of her former pupil, the treacherous Vampire Rufus Moor, he'd been incensed. Refusing to believe that his maker was dead, Salim did some research into resurrections, and came across a rumor about a certain coven of Witches...

"Hafiza, I will bring you back into our world, my love," Salim cried out as he held the Book of Transfigurations in his hand. He felt tempted to read it, but knew that where there was one Witch, there might be others. The Vampire took off into the night, feeling gloriously victorious. After months of searching, he finally found what he was looking for...

Salim returned to Houston, Texas, where he spent ages reading the Book of Transfigurations. It was written in Latin, which took some time to translate, even with the best software known to man and an abundance of scholarly experts. The very best that money could buy. At last, he started to understand the ritual. In order to bring Hafiza's essence back from the netherworld, he needed to gather her remains and add the blood of three very different beings.

"The blood of a Hunter, the blood of a Vampire and the blood of an unclean animal," Salim read aloud to himself, as he filled a jar with the blood of the first element of that particular triad. The Hunters, a global organization that has tracked down and eliminated supernatural entities for centuries was quite elusive. Hence why Salim had to cast a wide net before luring one of them into a trap...

Salim felt satisfied after killing two birds with one stone, getting the blood of a Hunter and disposing of yet another magically savvy translator. The translator in question happened to be Rupert Gilliam, a tall, red-haired and green-eyed British expat living in Amarillo, Texas. Once a member of the research division of the Crimson Order, Rupert was kicked out for his sexual indiscretions. Salim summoned him to Houston with the promise of ten grand, plus a challenge commensurate with his abilities. The British nerd simply couldn't resist.

"Wow, lad, this book is over three hundred years old," Rupert marveled when Salim showed him the Book of Transfigurations. The two of them spent weeks deciphering it, and during that time, they bonded. As it turns out, Rupert, recently divorced from his Mexican-born former wife Josephina Sanchez, had a thing for tall, dark-skinned young men. Rupert was shy with men in general, and thought it a stroke of luck when the handsome, brooding Salim some definitely non professional interest in him.

"Just relax and enjoy," Salim said to Rupert as he bent the tall, slim older man over his kitchen table, and began fucking him. Rupert moaned softly as Salim gripped his hips and slammed his long, hard dick into his ass. Mercilessly Salim fucked his older lover, filling Rupert's ass with his dick. The older man screamed in pleasure, urging his lover to fuck him harder. After what seemed like forever, the two men paused for a moment to catch their breaths, or so it seemed...

"You amaze me, handsome," Rupert said to Salim, and he took the young man's face in his hands and kissed him. Salim returned Rupert's kiss, and didn't stop there. He began kissing the older man's neck, causing Rupert to sigh happily. Rupert was still grinning when Salim sank his fangs into his neck. Rupert struggled but to no avail, Salim was monstrously strong. The young Vampire overpowered the old scholar, drank his fill and then proceeded to dump the corpse in an alley, a few kilometers from his current dwelling...

"What you love is what kills you," Salim said to Rupert's corpse, after decapitating it to make sure it wouldn't come back as one of the Undead. This was what Salim did to all of his victims. Let the murders he committed continue to baffle the Havana police, who considered them the works of a serial killer. Salim did not mind, as long as no one made the connection to him. He'd learned to be extremely careful over the course of his brief existence as one of the Undead.

Later that night, Salim went out, and had himself some fun with a prostitute named Carmela, the prize of the local boudoirs. A lovely, curvy woman with light bronze skin, light brown eyes and long, curly dark hair, with a body that wouldn't quit. Born of a Black father and a White mother, Carmela had that unique beauty common the mixed-race folks. For some reason, Carmela reminded Salim of Hollywood starlet Salma Hayek, whom he'd fancied back in his mortal days. That's why he spared no expense in obtaining her for the night.

"Hello, handsome, so, you asked specifically for me?" Carmela asked Salim as he stepped into her boudoir, well-dressed, handsome and smelling good. Salim nodded, playing the role of the shy, handsome and deceptively innocent young man that he appeared to be. Carmela stood before her, curvy and sexy, clad in a Black cowboy hat, a sinfully revealing red negligee and Black leather boots, a hot combination if there ever was one.

"You are so beautiful," Salim said, as he went to her, intent on kissing her and making love to her. Carmela grinned and instead of kissing Salim, she pressed her hands against his chest in a warding gesture. Salim looked into Carmela's eyes, and she smiled and shook her head. Nodding, he took her hand and led her to the bed, where they proceeded to consummate their passion. Salim craved something sensual, yet nasty, and Carmela showed him he'd come to the right bawdy house...

"Handsome, I do everything except kiss on the mouth," Carmela said to Salim as she knelt before him, and took his dick into her hands. Salim nodded, watching intently as Carmela took him into her mouth. Although Salim no longer breathed, he sighed happily as Carmela gave him the best damn blowjob ever. As soon as he was rock hard, the lovely gal practically pounced on him...

"You're simply amazing, Carmela," Salim managed to say, before Carmela straddled him, and he forgot about everything else in the world. The gorgeous courtesan looked at him, her eyes filled with raw passion, and Salim gently caressed her breasts, and then palmed her big round ass, before playfully smacking it. As the night rolled on, Carmela and Salim explored one another.

"Hmm, yes, go harder, Papi," Carmela screamed as Salim took her on all fours, face down and ass up. Salim gripped Carmela's wide hips and thrust his dick into her, and the sexy courtesan screamed passionately. Clearly this was a woman who loved her trade, and banging her was a true delight. Gripping Carmela's long dark hair, Salim yanked her head back and smacked her ass as he slammed his dick into her pussy. Rarely had Salim met a mortal woman who could keep up with him in the bedroom, Carmela was truly a wonder...

"You're unlike any woman I'd ever known," Salim said, much later, as he and Carmela lay in bed together, and he noticed the lovely lady was still aglow from their nonstop fucking. Carmela smiled, and then, gently but firmly, urged him to get on his way. Salim nodded understandingly, knowing that ladies like her did not care to chit chat after the deed was done. Too bad he had other plans for her...

"Come see me again, sometime," Carmela said, and Salim grinned and nodded, then pounced on her. Salim sank his fangs into Carmela's neck, and drank his fill. This time, though, he did not drink her to the point of death. Carmela was left with some life in her, enough to come back as one of the Undead. Salim took Carmela back to his lair, and a fortnight later, she rose as a bloodthirsty monster just like the one who made her...

"Welcome to a whole new world," Salim said as he looked at Carmela as she rose as a newbie Vampire, and marveled at the beautiful monster that she'd become. Too bad she is going to be the sacrifice, Salim thought as he slammed his fist into Carmela's temple, knocking her out. Salim drew blood from Carmela, and then added it to the blood he'd collected from Rupert Gilliam, the former Hunter, and the blood of a Cobra he'd stolen and slain from the local zoo.

"Gods above and Gods below, here are the ashes of Hafiza Elmi, my lover and Queen, please accept these offerings, the blood of a Hunter, the blood of a Vampire, and the blood of a serpent, most unclean of animals, and bring her back," Salim said as he read from the Book of Transfigurations. He stood in the woods outside Houston, in the privacy afforded by the dark wilderness, away from the world, yet so close to it. Carmela's bound body lay at his feet, still unconscious.

Salim threw Hafiza Elmi's ashes into the fire, along with the other elements of the sacrifice, and waited. Minutes passed. Then hours. With ninety seven minutes left until dawn, Salim began to despair. He should be heading back to Houston, to his lair. He needed to be in darkness when the sun rose, like all Vampires. Cursing himself for believing in fairy tales, Salim screamed in frustration, and accidentally cut himself with his sWitchblade as he tossed it away. Salim's blood fell into the fire, and that's when something amazing happened...

The fire hissed like a living thing, and it reached out to Carmela, who bolted awake and screamed as the flames consumed her body. Salim stepped back, shielding his gaze from the fire, which grew and grew, and began to change shape. The Vampire gasped as the fire coalesced into a human-like shape, then grew into definitely feminine proportions. Salim screamed, in fright or delight, he knew not which. The fire vanished, leaving behind a woman who stood, naked and shivering, before him.

"Where am I?" said the woman, and Salim stepped forward, not believing his own eyes. Before him stood Hafiza Elmi, the only woman he'd ever loved, and the Vampire who made him. Hafiza looked at Salim, and he looked into her eyes, but saw no recognition in them, only fear. When Salim tried to wrap his arms around her, Hafiza hissed like a serpent and struck him, sending him flying. Salim crashed on the hard ground, twenty meters away...

"Hafiza, my love, it's me, Salim," he cried out, and Salim slowly got up and made his way toward Hafiza. The naked African female Vampire stood there, looking at him, then at her surroundings, a look of confusion and fear marring her lovely features. The spell worked but her mind appears to have been damaged, Salim thought, and he carefully approached Hafiza, not wanting to scare her, or get hurt by her...

"Salim? Do I know you?" Hafiza Elmi asked, and Salim nodded, and then genuflected, like a vassal before his Queen. Hafiza looked at Salim, who gently kissed her feet, and she gently, hesitantly patted his head. Salim looked at her adoringly, and for a moment, Hafiza relaxed a bit. That's all Salim needed, and the young Vampire pounced on his newly resurrected maker, and sank his fangs into her neck...

"I'm sorry, my love, but this is the only way," Salim said, and he immediately let go of Hafiza, who roared and grabbed him. The resurrected Vampire Queen grabbed her treacherous vassal and former lover by the neck and lifted him off the ground before slamming him against a nearby tree. Salim stood there, dazed. Hafiza sank her sharp teeth into his neck, drawing blood.

"What is happening to me?" Hafiza Elmi asked, as Salim's blood coursed through her veins, and she saw his entire life...and the part she played in it. Hafiza saw herself as a magnificent Vampire, walking fearlessly through the streets of Dire Dawa, Ethiopia, where she found Salim, and turned him into a Vampire. She saw herself leading a small group of Vampires against the Vampire Rufus Moor, her former lover. Hafiza winced as she watched herself and her followers get melted down by Rufus Moor's ultra-violet weapons..

"You see now, my Queen?" Salim asked, and Hafiza Elmi looked at him through eyes that somehow turned solid black, unlike anything he'd ever seen. Hafiza smiled at him, and beckoned for him to come to her. Slowly, tentatively, Salim did as he was told. Hafiza pulled Salim into her arms and kissed him passionately. The two of them embraced, and held each other. Only when dawn threatened them did they get into Salim's car and drove home.

"It's good to be back," Hafiza Elmi said to Salim Berhanu as they reached his lair, a nice townhouse located in the south side of Houston, Texas. The place was completely sun-proof, thanks to heavy drapes on the windows. Salim gave Hafiza a brief tour, and then they headed to the bedroom. Salim has been with many lovers, female and male, in his lifetime, but his beloved Hafiza surpassed them all. To get her back, he'd move heaven and hell...

"I've missed you my Queen," Salim said as he laid Hafiza on his bed, and beheld his Queen in all of her beauty. Tall and gorgeous, with a voluptuous, caramel-hued body which glistened in the darkness, Hafiza was exquisitely beautiful. The Vampire Queen flashed her lover a fanged smile, and looked at him thoroughly. Salim stood naked before Hafiza, a tall, muscular, lean but strongly built brother, with his erect manhood swinging between his legs.

"Make love to me," Hafiza said, and her words were part command and part challenge. Salim grinned, and then did as his Queen commanded. They kissed, and then he licked her from her head to her toes. His hungry mouth sucked on her breasts even as he spread her thick thighs and began fingering her pussy. Salim buried his face between Hafiza's legs and ate her out, taking his sweet time as he pleasured her. He'd missed his Queen sorely, and wanted to show her how much he yearned for her...

"You are my world," Salim whispered into Hafiza's ear as he thrust his manhood into her, and the lovely lady wrapped her legs around his torso, welcoming him inside of her. Salim and Hafiza kissed, and he felt her soft, succulent breasts press themselves against his hairy chest as he began pounding his cock into her. Hafiza felt wonderfully warm and tight, which was a pleasant surprise for Salim, since Vampire flesh usually felt cold...

"Hmm, it's good to be back," Hafiza Elmi said to Salim Berhanu as she rolled off of him, after riding his dick for hours. Salim looked at the curvaceous, fanged goddess that rose before him, and playfully smacked her big round ass. Hafiza hissed at Salim, flashing her incredibly sharp teeth, which were longer than he remembered, longer than his. Hafiza winked at Salim, pulled the bed sheets over their spent bodies and then rested her head against his chest.

Salim Berhanu slept contentedly and peacefully for the first time in ages, thrilled to have his beloved Hafiza by his side. What he didn't know was that the ritual had gone wrong. Being a Vampire did not make Salim an expert in magic. When you open a door for someone, others may step through that door.

Salim resurrected Hafiza Elmi's body by using the magic he discovered in the Book of Transfigurations, the prize of the Coven of Las Brujas Del Infierno. What Salim didn't know is that the Vampire Queen was back, but not her spirit. He'd made a colossal mistake, due to being a novice when it comes to magic. The Demon Agares, a powerful entity that hadn't seen the World of Man in thousands of years, is back, and riding around in the body of Hafiza the legendary Vampire Queen.

"Salim, you are a most worthy vassal," Hafiza/Agares said as she/it looked at the slumbering body of the young Vampire. The otherworldly impostor decided to spare Salim, since he'd proven so useful. It found Hafiza's body a worthwhile vessel, strong, sexy, and immortal. Agares would keep up the charade of being the newly resurrected Hafiza, for it shared many ambitions with the Vampire Queen. The newly risen Demon Overlord Agares wants to rule the world and building an army of loyal Vampires just might be the way to do it...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bimbo Office - Takeover Once his rival. Now, his toy. And she's starting to like it.in Mind Control
The Cock Whisperer Ch. 01 Trans superheroine meets villainess who controls cocks.in Mind Control
Perfect Girlfriend Juice Ch. 01 Turns women into the perfect girlfriend of the nearest guy.in Mind Control
Blume, Personal Fantasy Assistant A man finds an AI that promises to fulfill his fantasies.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
A Better Kind of Brainwashing Black hypnotist brainwashed by big titted bimbo.in Mind Control
More Stories