Hafiza Elmi's Vampire File

Story Info
The journey of an African Vampire Queen.
1.3k words
4.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Catherine Baines, like all agents of the top secret organization known as the Crimson Order is trained to track down and eliminate all members of the Supernatural community. Although Werewolves, Demons and Monsters of various breeds were powerful and dangerous enough, the Vampires were unbelievably prolific and knew how to blend almost seamlessly among humans. That's what made them a level one threat which must be eradicated...

"I have you, villain," Catherine said to the Vampire known as Salim Berhanu, as she confronted him in a dark alley in the City of Houston, Texas. They were outside Club Foxx, a popular nightclub favored by the local African American population. It wasn't easy for the tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed young woman to blend into such an environment, but she managed, having come accompanied by Malik, a Nigerian-born agent of the Crimson Order who posed as her boyfriend.

"Is that so?" Salim replied, and the tall, dark-skinned Vampire, originally from the Horn of Africa, smiled almost nonchalantly at the blonde woman who confronted him. The blonde gal was tall, athletic and strong-looking, and in her hand, she held two weapons, a silver dagger and a wooden stake. Such things were banes of a Vampire's life, and most would have fled, but Salim wasn't like most Vampires...

"Come and die," Catherine said, taunting the Vampire, and instead of rushing her like she thought he would, Salim did something completely unexpected. The tall Vampire pulled something out of his pocket, and Catherine blinked when she saw the revolver. The look of surprise on her face was almost comical, and Salim drank it in as he shot her in the arm, causing her to drop the silver dagger. Crying out in pain, Catherine held onto the wooden stake, determined to face Salim no matter what...

"Hunters kill Vampires, and I kill Hunters, nothing personal, I hope you get my point," Salim Berhanu said to Catherine Baines. Moving faster than Catherine had ever seen a Vampire move, Salim grabbed her, disarmed her and slammed her against the wall. The Huntswoman saw stars as her head banged against the alley ball, and she struggled to stay on her feet...

"You're different," Catherine said, and Salim actually laughed. Blinking in fright, the tall, blonde-haired, attractive young woman struggled frantically as the Vampire struck her face, hard and then held her by the neck and shoved her against the wall. Briefly Salim let Catherine go, only to slam something into her chest. The very same, wicked-sharp wooden stake she'd brought to slay him.

"Nicely done," Hafiza Elmi said, amazed at Salim's prowess. Nodding in approval, the six-foot-tall, curvaceous, raven-haired and caramel-hued young woman smiled at her protégé, beaming with pride. In her nearly seven centuries upon this earth, the legendary Vampire queen had seldom seen a Vampire as vicious as Salim. Watching him slay Catherine Baines, one of the top huntswomen of the Crimson Order was positively arousing for Hafiza...

"Thanks my queen, please accept this small token from me," Salim said, and the tall, Afro-sporting, brown-skinned Vampire offered the throat of his victim to Hafiza, his beloved maker. While a lot of newbie Vampires couldn't wait to be rid of their maker and make their mark on the world on their own, Salim was utterly devoted to Hafiza. Indeed, the stalwart young Ethiopian Vampire made the ageless Vampire queen feel like a new woman...

"Thanks my prince," Hafiza said, and she smiled graciously at Salim, and took what he offered. Sinking her fangs into the slain mortal's rapidly cooling corpse, Hafiza sampled Catherine Baines blood. The mortal tasted absolutely wonderful, the fear and anger and helplessness she'd felt in her last moments adding a delicious tang to the blood...

"You approve of me?" Salim asked, and instead of answering his question, Hafiza grabbed his face and kissed him passionately. It had been a couple of years since Hafiza parted ways with her former lover Rufus Moor. She'd wandered the world, angry and alone. Rufus had been her companion for decades, and he showed such promise. Alas, Rufus had a conscience, and didn't approve of Hafiza's desire to build a Vampire army to supplant mankind as the dominant species on the planet earth...

"Salim, you make me feel alive," Hafiza said, and with that, she leapt forty meters into the air, onto the nightclub rooftop. Salim followed, and there, under the stars, they stood, facing each other. The City of Houston was alive and vibrant during the summer of 1989. A billboard advertising the new Batman movie hung on a sign about a hundred meters away. Tonight, a different kind of nightly predator prowled this North American city...

"Without you, I'd be dead," Salim said, and Hafiza grinned, recalling how she first met Salim. She'd been visiting the City of Dire Dawa, Ethiopia, and one night, commotion from the city streets attracted her attention. Hafiza looked outside her villa's window and saw a young man being pursued by a mob, and watched, amused, as he turned to fight back with a strength and desperation which astonished her.

"You showed promise from the start," Hafiza replied, and she kissed Salim again, and the young Vampire caressed her curvy body. His eager hands lingered on her big round bum. With a boldness that surprised and thrilled her, Salim grabbed Hafiza and pressed her against the railing, a relic from the old days when many buildings in Houston had such wards against jumpers...

"My queen, you are beautiful," Salim said, and with the same boldness with which he fought against that crowd in that alley in Dire Dawa, he took Hafiza and made the 744-year-old Vampire queen his. Hafiza found herself pressed against the railing as Salim kissed her throat, grazing her neck with his fangs, while his hands caressed her breasts.

"Take me," Hafiza said, and her voice deepened with desire, even as her eyes turned bright crimson. Fangs bared, the Vampire queen unzipped her black leather jacket, revealing her lovely, round breasts. Salim sucked on Hafiza's breasts, teasing her by flicking his tongue over the areolas. Hafiza unzipped her pants, and Salim grinned upon realizing that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Falling to his knees, Salim yanked Hafiza's pants down and spread her legs.

"Oh my," Salim said, and he looked at Hafiza's vagina, which was wet and hairy, and oh-so inviting. Salim kissed Hafiza's sex, and began pleasuring her, sliding his tongue deep inside of her. Heedless of the risk of falling, Hafiza rested casually against the railing, and closed her eyes as Salim ate her out. The Vampire queen threw her head back and howled in pleasure as Salim send waves of orgasmic delight coursing through her sweet spot...

"Hmm, I like that," Hafiza moaned, a little bit later, as Salim bent her over, and fucked her like this. With her body thrust forward, the cool metal of the railing the only thing separating her from a forty-meter drop, Hafiza relaxed and enjoyed as Salim gripped her hips and slammed his dick into her. Hafiza's vaginal muscles clenched around Salim's member, and the young Vampire groaned as he fucked the hell out of his maker...

"Grind that big Somali ass against me," Salim whispered into Hafiza's ear, and Hafiza growled sexily, loving her lover's boldness. Salim gripped her hips harder and smacked her big ass, and Hafiza began to grind against him, driving his dick deeper inside of her. They fucked and sucked the night away, not even stopping when someone noticed the slain body of former Crimson Order Huntswoman Catherine Baines in the alley and called the authorities.

"That was fun," Hafiza Elmi said to Salim Berhanu, as they returned to their lair, in the Sunnyside neighborhood of South Houston, Texas. It was an enclave of middle-class and working-class African American families, and young professionals, the kind of place where a daytime-sleeping, night-prowling black couple wouldn't attract too much attention. Hafiza and Salim stayed there for a while, until it was time to move on. Someday the world will be mine, until then, I shall find new recruits for my Vampire army, Hafiza silently vowed.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

When the Hero Looses A superhero is defeated by a new villain.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Offering Meet Skyler and Duncan.in NonHuman
How to Ride a Tikbalang Ch. 01 The Beat Goes On.in NonHuman
Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Woman inherits a deserted family mansion with a past.in NonHuman
Callie's Shadow Ch. 01 Introduction to ASP.in NonHuman
More Stories