Haitian BBW in Brockton

Story Info
Haitian BBW loses virginity to shy big man.
1.6k words
3.41
38k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

Hello, there. My name is Christine Pierre. I'm a big black woman of Haitian descent living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I attend UMass-Boston, where I major in the promising field of Nursing. These days, life is good. I'm just a plus-size sister trying to get ahead in life, you know? This right here is the tale of what I've done to scratch a certain itch which all females have. Simply put, I needed to get laid. Yes, women have sexual needs too. Especially big beautiful black women like myself. Surprise!

Lately, I've felt an itching sensation deep inside my asshole. Deep down where the sun didn't shine. I've tried scratching it with my finger but nothing seems to work. Once, I shoved my pen up my big black ass and twisted it around a bit. I shoved it way up there. The sensation was strangely pleasurable. It felt good to take it up the ass. Since that day, I began experimenting with myself. As soon as I got home, I would go through the fridge and get myself some carrots. I would grab some Aloe Cream and dip the carrots into it before slowly shoving them up my ass. I have a really tight asshole but that's okay. Somewhere, I read that big women have naturally tight assholes. This made our bottoms more fun to play with.

Yeah, I was slowly becoming an anal addict. At the age of twenty three, I am still a virgin. I grew up in a deeply Christian household. My parents are very conservative people. Back when I attended Brockton Community High School, they rarely let me out. Kind of sucks, you know? I'm tired of only having sex with my own two hands. I've never gotten any in my entire life. This is my last year at the University of Massachusetts and I decided that I'm going to get laid, one way or another. If I got to throw myself at some horny guy, I'll do it. If I have to basically kidnap a dude and force him to do me, I'll do it. A gal has needs, know what I'm saying?

While taking that Bat Bus from Brockton to Ashmont Station in Dorchester, I usually sit next to this big and tall, ruggedly handsome black guy named Steeves Volmer. He's a really nice guy whom I've known since high school. One of those genuinely nice guys who likes a gal for her personality and interests and isn't always out to get into her pants. He's a pretty cool person. Talking to him on the Bat Bus makes the time go by rather fast. He's really charming and always has a funny story to cheer me up when I'm sad. He goes to Bay State College in downtown Boston, where he majors in Computer Science. Like me, he's a young Haitian from a deeply conservative family. He doesn't get out much either but you'd never know it by talking to him. He's open-minded, well-read and quite worldly.

Today, while my hunky piece of man-meat (Steeves Volmer ) and I chatted, I found some disturbingly erotic thoughts flashing through my mind. Hey, it's not my fault, alright? Women can and do get horny. Get the picture? Cool. As Steeves talked, I found myself imagining him naked. I've always had a thing for big and tall black men. I'm a big black woman and I need a man who's bigger and taller than me. Preferably a big and tall, dark-skinned brother with a big dick. One who will take charge and take my virgin ass for the ride of a lifetime. Yeah, that's what I want. And in my fantasy, Steeves was the man for me.

My mind raced over the possibilities. In my fantasy, Steeves and I were in the basement of the Sacred Heart Church of Brockton. It's where I saw him last Sunday. The two of us cleared the basement after a party they had Saturday night. We were getting down and dirty on the cloth-covered holy table, folks. He had me butt-ass naked, and was pouring oil all over my chunky black body. I was glistening and feeling self-conscious about being naked but Steeves told me to relax. He told me that my being a dark-skinned plump chick with big tits, wide hips and a big ass absolutely turned him on. I grinned. I absolutely loved the sound of that. Finally, a black man who liked getting down with big black women instead of chasing skinny blonde-haired white bitches! I cannot tell you how much I hate seeing good-looking black college men choosing skinny white women over voluptuous, college-educated sisters like myself. What's their damage? Lucky for me, Steeves wasn't one of them.

My man was determined to please me. So he kissed me passionately, then began licking me from my head to my toes. He fondled my big tits, licking the areolas while his hands spread my plump thighs. He began fingering my pussy. I giggled. Truth be told, no man had ever touched me down there. Lucky for me, Steeves touch was both gentle and knowing. The brother knew his way around the female body. He spread my thighs and went muff-diving. I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy what he was doing to me. Folks, the man did things to my body I didn't even think were possible. His tongue licked my clit while his fingers probed my pussy, sending little tingles of pleasure deep inside of me. Pretty soon he had me screaming his name in four languages, English, French, Haitian Creole and Profane!

Steeves took me on the orgasmic train and didn't let me down until I begged him for mercy. I took a moment to catch my breath. Hot damn that was fun! Steeves smiled at me and asked me how it was. I smiled and told him I loved what he did to me. I couldn't wait to try more stuff. Steeves grinned, then told me he was ready to give me the whole enchilada. He stroked his cock which was both long and thick. I reached for his cock, tentatively. I've never touched a dick before. Steeves had a thick one. It was uncircumcised, too. I liked the look of it. I stroked it nicely, and watched it get bigger. Wow.

I couldn't wait to feel Steeves cock inside of me. The big black stud grinned, and we got ready to have fun. He put on a condom, then spread my thighs. His cock cast its huge shadow over my hairy pussy. Steeves asked me if I was ready. I took a deep breath and said yes. Grinning, Steeves pressed his cock against my asshole and pushed. With a swift thrust, he penetrated me. Hot damn, it hurt! Steeves cock pushed past my hymen, forever robbing me of my virginity. I gasped. Steeves paused, and asked me if I was okay. I said yes. He resumed thrusting into me. It hurt but also felt kinda good. I wrapped my arms around Steeves as he pumped his manhood into me. At long last, I was losing my virginity. And it felt great!

A little while later, Steeves pulled out of me. We both took our time to recover. I stroked his cock, and watched it spring back to life. Steeves kissed me on the lips, and asked me how I felt. I smiled. Truth be told, I felt great but I was far from sated. I wanted to try something else. Something I was both thrilled about and terrified of. I told Steeves. Grinning, he agreed, promising he'd be gentle with me. We got ready to try this latest excursion of mine into the world of sex. Like the very resourceful man I knew him to be, Steeves always carried some hand lotion with him. We used it in lieu of lubricant.

Steeves asked me to get down on all fours. I was kinda apprehensive about that. I felt pretty vulnerable in that position. Steeves told me to relax, and asked me to trust him. I nodded. Of course I trusted him. He took the lotion and applied it all over my ass crack. Then he rubbed some on his cock. He rubbed his dick against my asshole. He was ready to penetrate me. Be gentle with me! I warned. Steeves said yes, then gently eased his manhood into my rectum. I gritted my teeth as he entered my backdoor, bracing myself for the worst. And it never came. Oh, there was some initial discomfort as he entered me but the mind-numbing pain I dreaded simply wasn't there. Steeves was very patient with me.

Steeves asked me to relax and let him in. I spread my ass cheeks wider and opened myself to him. And slowly but surely, he worked most of his cock into my ass. And after some slight discomfort, I must say it felt great. I felt filled in a wonderful way. Steeves was very gentle as he thoroughly fucked my ass. As I got used to his girth up my bum, I asked him to fuck me harder. Which he did, that sweet man. He fucked me all night. Oh, yes!

Christine? Are you alright Christine? Steeves deep voice snapped me out of my reverie. My traveling companion gently touched my shoulder and told me we had arrived at our destination. The Bat Bus had arrived at Ashmont. The passengers were getting off. Steeves offered me a hand up. I looked at him for a long time before taking the hand he offered. I looked him up and down, grinned mischievously, then we walked out of the Bat Bus together. Steeves shyly asked me what I was smiling about. Oh nothing, I said, smiling. Without further ado, we walked toward the Red Line Trains.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers