Haitian Bisexuality Ch. 07

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian students have fun.
2.7k words
3.22
26.1k
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 04/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Howdy, folks. The name is David Philemon. A big and tall, good-looking young man currently living in the great state of Massachusetts. I am getting ready to go meet some friends of mine for some fun. It's going to be fun. Feel free to tag along if you want to. I take a look at myself in the mirror and I smile. I really like what I see. A sexy, chocolate-skinned stud muffin with the body of an Olympic athlete and the face of a model. Oh, and last but not least, the endowments of a porn star. Why do I say it? Simply because it must be said. Just ask any of the sexy ladies on my campus. They'll tell you straight up that I can stand and deliver! Yeah, I've got it all. Follow me!

I walk through the busy Commonwealth Institute of Technology campus. It was around noon on a Friday. In early May. Everyone was leaving. I kept bumping into folks and I didn't like it one bit. This place is so crowded it's not even funny. Commonwealth Tech is the place I call home these days. Located in Chestnut Hill, a few miles from downtown Boston. The school is like a small city. There are thirty eight thousand students. We're considered one of the best private schools in the country for engineering, computer science and various areas of technical education. Oh, and our sports teams aren't bad either. Commonwealth Tech sponsors Men's Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Football, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Pistol, Water Polo, Alpine Skiing, Archery, Bowling, Rifle and Rowing along with Women's Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Swimming, Field Hockey, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Equestrian, Archery, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Water Polo, Alpine Skiing, Bowling, Rifle and Rowing. We compete in the NCAA Division One.

I enrolled at Commonwealth Tech, majoring in civil engineering. This tale takes place near the end of my sophomore year. I'm originally from Georgia and I wanted badly to get into Georgia Tech but they wouldn't have me. I don't know why. I graduated among the top five percent of my class back in high school. With my six-foot-four, 260-pound build, I had schools all over the country practically drafting me into their football teams. To heck with Georgia Tech. I would find another school. And I did. The Commonwealth Institute of Technology was offering me a full student-athlete scholarship for Football. My parents, schoolteacher Jean-Michel Philemon and attorney Bernadine Theodule Philemon of Atlanta, Georgia, weren't sure about my moving up north. It took a while for me to convince that it was the best thing for me. And so I moved to Boston, Massachusetts, into the Commonwealth Tech men's dorms. Some people would think that I had it made. Life wasn't easy for this collegiate black man. I was under a lot of scrutiny at my new school. Tons of rich brats from the Boston area make up most of my classes. They have it real easy. I mean, some of them own yachts and drive Hummers! I'm just a poor guy from Georgia trying to better himself through education. I worked hard in my classes and generally tried to keep a low profile. Tons of college football players appear in the news as of late and it's usually not for something good. I want to play ball, get my degree and move on. No drama for me. Thank you very much.

Still, sometimes, a man had to unwind. I had these buddies of mine that I decided to meet for some fun. I went to meet them at their apartment. My buddy, Commonwealth Tech Men's Wrestling team captain Miguel Fernando and his girlfriend Theresa Roberts wanted to have some fun with me and I was down with that. I soon arrived at Miguel's dormitory, a big brownstone building that kind of looked ominous. Like a horror movie set. I pressed the button and after a minute, Miguel and his girl came to greet me. I looked at him and smiled. He grinned, and pulled me into a bear hug. His girlfriend kissed me on the cheek, and we went inside. I've known Miguel ever since Orientation Day last year. He's a Junior who helped me out by showing me around the campus. Miguel is a six-foot-two, big and beefy, mustachioed Latino stud with long black hair, light bronze skin and the hairiest body I'd ever seen. He's a hirsute man and proud of it. The look worked for him, though. He's good-looking in his own way. And really cool to hang out with. I like him a lot. Never thought I'd tell him. Until the day he told me he was bisexual. That's when I revealed myself to him. I was bisexual too. Miguel was pleasantly surprised. I thought we'd kick it for sure. Unfortunately, he was in love with someone else. A female athlete named Theresa Roberts. His current girlfriend, who was very accepting of his bisexuality.

The three of us sat in Miguel's living room. They sat together on a big brown couch. I sat across from them, on a large futon. My buddy looked really hot in a bright blue T-shirt and black jeans. His lady looked equally alluring in a black halter top and shiny white pants. I met Theresa a while ago. This five-foot-eleven, voluptuous dame was something else. A mocha-skinned curvy gal of African-American and Latino descent. She was stacked, with the biggest tits I'd seen in ages. Her hips were wide and her booty was huge. We're talking about more than fifty inches of big booty here. I've seen a lot of big butts growing up in Atlanta. Theresa was in a class by herself. And this big beautiful woman was pretty athletic too. She was the captain of the Commonwealth Tech Women's Rugby team. A while ago, she competed for the all-new Commonwealth Tech Women's Wrestling team in the 250-pound weight class. This big beautiful lady was no spring chicken, that's for damn sure. I looked at the two of them nervously. How do we get this party started?

Fortunately for all involved, Theresa was more than ready to break the ice. She grabbed the remote and turned on the big screen TV. I felt a slight tremor in my spine when I saw what was playing on TV. There were two men and one woman on screen. The first man was slim and brown-skinned, with a shaved head. He lay on a bed while a slim, blonde-haired white woman and a big, muscular, red-haired white guy busied themselves sucking on his cock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Theresa looked at the screen and smiled naughtily. Then, she laid her hand on Miguel's lap. He smiled, not minding at all as she unzipped his pants. Out came his dick. I watched the two of them, fascinated.

Theresa leaned over and began sucking on her boyfriend's dick, right in front of me. She paused long enough to tell me to relax, and enjoy myself. I nodded, fascinated. As I watched the two of them, I found myself quite turned on. Without even realizing it, I found myself patting my erect dick through my pants. Oh, to hell with it. I unzipped my pants and out came my cock. Eight and a half inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black dick. I pumped my hand up and down on my dick, watching as Theresa sucked Miguel like her life depended on it. Man, this chick really knew how to work a dick. Miguel winked at me as his girlfriend serviced him. I smiled nervously, and nodded. Theresa briefly stopped sucking Miguel and told me to come over. I didn't need to be told twice. I wanted a closer look anyway. I stood two feet away from them, jerking off as I watched them do their thing. Theresa pulled me down and stopped sucking Miguel long enough to ask me to join in.

I hesitated. What did she mean by that? I looked at her, then focused my gaze on Miguel's long and thick Latin dick. I must say, I wanted a taste of it. And so I got me some. I knelt beside Theresa and pressed my lips against Miguel's cock. The Latino stud urged us on as we sucked his dick. The first thing I noticed was the smell of Miguel's dick. His scent was strong and masculine. Also, his cock tasted quite different from any other I'd ever tasted. No two men taste or smell exactly alike. I gently stroked Miguel's balls while sucking his dick. Theresa slid two fingers into his ass while sucking him. Judging by the way Miguel moaned in pleasure, he was no stranger to having his ass played with. Truth be told, neither was I. Theresa and I worked him over until he finally gave it up, coming all over our faces. We greedily sucked every last drop of his manly essence.

Next item on the list was Theresa getting serviced by both of us. She lay flat on the floor, her voluptuous body gorgeously nude and her thick legs spread. Her pussy was quite hairy. Hot damn. I watched Miguel as he knelt between her legs and went muff diving. He began licking his girlfriend's pussy and probing her with his fingers. The sight of Miguel licking Theresa's pussy was hot, though not as hot as the sight of his sexy ass. Sticking up in the air. Impulsively, I grabbed his ass. Yeah, I kind of have that tendency. Miguel briefly turned around, and told me he liked it.

I grinned. That's just what I wanted to hear. I rubbed my hands all over Miguel's ass. Gently, I spread his ass cheeks. He didn't protest. I slid first one finger, then two into his bottom. His ass was wonderfully warm and tight, but not too tight. I liked the way it felt. My cock was hard and aching to go somewhere warm. Might as well be Miguel's ass. I spread Miguel's ass cheeks as wide as they could go and pressed my cock against his backdoor. With a swift thrust, I went inside. Miguel didn't protest as I penetrated his ass. Good man. I put my hands on his hips and began pumping my cock into his ass. His body shook under the force of my thrusts, but they didn't deter him from aggressively licking Theresa's pussy like oral sex was going out of style.

I fucked Miguel's tight ass, and it felt good. Man, I hadn't gotten laid in a long time. So I rammed my dick into Miguel's ass. From time to time he grunted or moaned, but otherwise took it like a champ. He was a power bottom all the way. He did ask me for a break, though. I understood, and slowly pulled out of him. Miguel was now thrusting his cock into Theresa's pussy while I fucked him in the ass. Talk about kinky. We fucked like this for a while, and I got my nut, as they say. I came, flooding Miguel's tight ass with my cum. He finally screamed as my cum flooded his ass. That didn't stop him from hammering his girlfriend's pussy like a battering ram, though. Theresa wrapped her arms around Miguel's torso, pulling him to her as they made love. I must say they made a very loving, beautiful image. Slowly, I squeezed my dick out of Miguel's ass and watched him and his girlfriend do their thing.

It was pretty hot, I must say. Yeah. Miguel fucked Theresa's pussy until the big woman begged for mercy. Later, I realized, she was still not sated. Wow. She said she wanted to try something new, and left the room. Miguel and I looked at each other, and smiled. What did she have in mind? Theresa reappeared a minute later, a strap-on dildo attached to her hips. My eyes widened. Um, I seriously hope she doesn't plan on using it on me. That thing was huge! As if reading my mind, Miguel smiled and told me that the dildo was for him. I stared at him, stunned. Good luck, amigo! I watched as he got on all fours and spread his ass cheeks. Clearly, he was no stranger to this sort of thing. Theresa laughed, and told me this was a routine thing they did in the bedroom.

With that, she took some lube and smeared it all over the dildo. The she applied the lube on Miguel's ass. She positioned herself behind him and spread his ass cheeks. She pressed the dildo against his puckered butt hole, and gently eased it inside. I watched, fascinated. Theresa Roberts was one kinky chick! Placing her hands on Miguel's hips, she began pumping the dildo into his ass. Miguel grimaced as she fucked him, but did not scream. Theresa seemed to really get into it. She pounded his ass with 'her dick'. It was pretty hot, though not my cup of tea. I prefer the real thing, in any event. Theresa briefly looked at me, saw my erect dick and licked her lips. Then, she uttered a request. I blinked. What? She repeated it. Apparently, I had heard right. This big beautiful woman with the ghetto booty from hell wanted me to fuck her. In the ass. Surprisingly, I was okay with that.

Theresa tossed me the nearly depleted can of lube, and I made good use of what was left of it. I lubed up my dick, then came up behind her. I spread her plump ass cheeks and smeared some lube all around her booty hole. Then, I pressed my dick against her asshole, took a deep breath, and pushed it inside. The first thing I noticed was how warm and tight Theresa's asshole felt around my dick. Truth be told, I've never fucked a woman in the ass before. I've fucked a lot of guys, and a few have fucked me. This, however, was a first. I took time to savor the moment. Theresa groaned as I penetrated her ass. She continued ramming her dildo into Miguel's ass. The big Latino stud was screaming as his ass got pounded. She laughed as she made him scream. I don't know why, but this really ticked me off. Time for Theresa to find out what it's like to get fucked in the ass. Mercilessly, I rammed my dick as far as it would go up her ass...and heard her earth-shattering scream of protest. I must say, it was music to those ears of mine.

I laughed as I slammed my dick into Theresa's booty hole. She was whistling a whole different tune now. I dug my fingers into the flesh of her hips as I fucked her. She squealed and told me I was splitting her ass in two. I plunged my cock into her forbidden depths of her ass, going balls deep, as they say. Theresa's screams changed in tone, and gradually she got used to it. Her asshole, which was surprisingly elastic, began to relax. She began to enjoy herself. Clearly, she was no stranger to anal sex, though dicks like mine didn't come around too often. We settled into a nice, easy rhythm. I fucked her slowly and steadily, and in turn, she did the same to Miguel. His screams of pain had turned into groans of pleasure. We went at it until I came for the second time that night. I will never forget Theresa's scream as my cum flooded her booty. Man, that woman could scream loud enough to break an office building. I couldn't believe it. Slowly, I pulled out of her. And she pulled out of a very relieved Miguel. The three of us lay on the carpeted floor, sore, covered with bodily fluids, but undoubtedly feeling very much alive.

And this, folks, is how it all began. Miguel, Theresa and I officially formed a secret society. What do we do? Oh, you know. The usual. We hang out. We have fun. We go to the movies together. We chill. And when we feel like it, we get down and dirty. Having raunchy fun that could make the Devil himself blush. Yeah, we got it like that. I no longer feel alone or bored on campus. Not with friends like these. Anyhow, it's been real. Thanks for sticking around long enough to hear the tale. I've to go. Got places to be, things to do and people to see. Just promise me you'll remember the name. peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers