Haitian Bisexuality is Cool

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian man bangs sexy Pakistani landlady.
1.8k words
2.22
5.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got what you needed?" Spence Lucien said, smiling at his landlady Mahnoor Bhatti. Grinning, Mahnoor nodded, and stretched luxuriously on the bed, her lovely face aglow with pleasure. After the relentless pouding that Spence just gave her pussy, she felt like a new woman. Shoot, Mahnoor felt much younger than her fifty seven years, that's for damn sure.

"Thank you," Mahnoor said, sighing happily, and Spence nodded. Rising from the bed, he headed to the nearby washroom to take a leak. As Spence walked on, he felt Mahnoor's eyes on him and smiled. Spence was used to having both women and men stare at him. As a six-foot-two, lean and athletic, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome examplar of Haitian masculinity, Spence knew his presence had an effect on others.

"Anytime," Spence muttered under his breath, and he stood in front of the toilet, dick in his hand. He winced as piss shot out of his long, hard dick like a cannon. Spence had a sore dick from banging the hell out of Mahnoor all damn night. Much to his surprise, the talkative Pakistani Muslim landlady was actually good in bed. Thank heaven for small favors, Spence thought.

Spence briefly looked out the window, and saw that the quiet, mostly South Asian neighborhood located in the heart of Mississauga, Ontario, was slowly waking up. For a brief moment, Spence thought of his old place, but then shrugged. Life happens while we try to make our own plans or some shit like that, Spence thought.

When Spence first met Mahnoor Bhatti, he was in something of a bind. He'd just gotten out of a pseudo-relationship with a certain Italian cutie, and needed to clear his head. That's why he blocked his ex on social media, and moved out of his old place. Mahnoor had a basement apartment to rent, and that was actually right up Spence's alley. At the time, the brother thought it a stroke of luck.

Mahnoor Bhatti seemed like an okay lady at first, at least that's what Spence thought. Five-foot-eight, a bit chubby, with dark bronze skin, lively chestnut eyes and long dark hair which she almost always hid under a Hijab, Mahnoor looked good. When they first met, Spence thought Mahnoor came from India, but she haughtily clarified that she was from Pakistan.

Given the history of animosity between those two nations, Spence reminded himself to make sure he never mistook a citizen of India for a citizen of Pakistan. Later, as Spence got to know Mahnoor better, his talkative landlady gave him a run down of the histories of Pakistan and India. Spence wished Mahnoor didn't talk so much. Oh well, there was always a sure fire way to shut a woman up...

"Come back to bed," Mahnoor said impatiently, and Spence shook his head, grinning before he returned. Mahnoor's eyes went from Spence's handsome face to his groin, and she smiled hungrily. Spence smiled as Mahnoor reached for his dick and began stroking him. When Mahnoor took his dick into her mouth, Spence's smile broadened. Finally shut you up, Spence thought triumphantly.

Mahnoor looked up at Spence while fellating him, something which the young Haitian man found awkward as fuck. He hated it when females and others liked to make eye contact while sucking his dick. He'd rather his lovers keep their heads down and do their damn job. Where does it say that giving a blowjob requires eye contact? A lot of females and some men out there need to get a fucking clue!

"You taste great," Mahnoor paused to say, smiling at Spence, who nodded but didn't say anything. The curvy Pakistani Muslim lady's lovely head bobbed up and down as she sucked Spence's dick. While fellating Spence, Mahnoor caressed his balls, which was a nice touch come to think of it. Mahnoor got Spence hard as a rock, and when he came, she actually tasted his seed. I love freaky older women, Spence thought.

"Let me taste you, gorgeous," Spence told Mahnoor, as he laid her on the bed and went to work on her. Mahnoor grinned, and lay back, thick thighs spread quite invitingly. Spence paused for a moment, admiring Mahnoor's curvy, sexy body. He'd always been fascinated by older women, especially the chubby ones with big butts. Women his age did nothing for him. He was going to savor that mature pussy alright...

"Hmmm, yes," Mahnoor cooed softly, as Spence went to work on her. There is a certain art to eating pussy, and you simply cannot rush things. Spence buried his face between Mahnoor's legs, inhaling her womanly scent. He sucked on her clitoris while working two fingers into her pussy, loosening her up before adding a third. Mahnoor squealed, and shuddered violently while urging Spence to continue.

"You like that, huh?" Spence paused to say, in between licks of Mahnoor's pussy, and the freaky Pakistani mama nodded. Spence sucked on Mahnoor's clit greedily, and thrust three fingers into her pussy. The lady tasted absolutely wonderful, and Spence loved the fact that she was cleaner than a lot of the young women he used to bang at the University of Toronto. Older women rock, Spence thought as he continued pleasuring Mahnoor.

"Fuck me hard," Mahnoor told Spence, after he finished giving her pussy a serious lick-down. Spence, whose dick was hard as fuck, was more than happy to oblige. He put Mahnoor on all fours, admiring her big beautiful ass. Spence once thought that only Black women and certain Latin women had nice asses, but if Mahnoor was any indication, then he'd grossly overlooked South Asian women.

"I love this ass," Spence said, and Mahnoor laughed as the younger man literally kissed her big ass. He gripped her hips and entered her with a swift thrust, burying his dick deep inside of her. Mahnoor moaned deeply and began grinding that big beautiful ass against Spence's groin. He smacked her ass and slammed his dick into her, making her sing. The two lovers fucked and sucked the wee hours of the morning away...

Lying next to a snoring Mahnoor, Spence could not sleep. He thought of his ex-lover Giovanni Tartaglia, the handsome Sicilian guy whom he met at the University of Toronto three years ago. Tall, dark-haired, bronze-skinned and handsome, Giovanni was something else. The man taught Economics at Ryerson University and was visiting an old friend at the University of Toronto when he and Spence met.

Giovanni Tartaglia, forty-something Italian Canadian scholar, husband to Jamaican immigrant Carla Johnson, is a lot of things. When Spence looked into Giovanni's eyes, he sensed that they were the same breed. Bisexual men, those unique individuals blessed by mother nature with the ability to appreciate both female sensuality and raw masculinity. The two men exchanged a few words, and that's how it all began...

Spence smiled as he remembered that time he and Giovanni got it on in the basement of his townhouse in Brampton, while his foxy Jamaican wife Carla Johnson was out shopping with her girlfriends. Those quickies were fun, especially since Giovanni loved to get on his knees and suck Spence's dick. Like a lot of closeted married men, Giovanni had a tight ass and Spence loved bending him over every chance he got. Good times, Spence thought, smiling.

There are easier things in life than being a bisexual Haitian man. Once upon a time, Spence hated himself, and wished that he were totally straight. Sometimes Spence told the women he dated about his other side, and sometimes he didn't. It depended on the woman and how Spence felt about her. Spence would have told Mahnoor about his bisexuality if he wanted to date her, but they were just having fun, so forget it...

As Spence thought about his life, he felt Mahnoor stir next to him. Things had gone bad between Giovanni. The secretly bisexual and very married Italian dude had grown possessive, and Spence didn't like that. Giovanni's wife Carla Johnson had no idea her hubby swung both ways and thought Spence, a frequent visitor to their home, was just a good friend. Spence walked away from Giovanni, determined to make some changes in his life.

"Hello Mahnoor," Spence said, as she pressed that curvy body against him. Mahnoor looked at Spence through sleepy eyes that were slowly focusing, and he paused. There was a weird smile on Mahnoor's face, and Spence cocked an eyebrow. As much as Spence likes sex with anything on two legs, he was not up for another round. Older women could go like the energizer bunny and forgot that men had limits...

"Hmm, Spence, do I suck your dick as well as your male lovers?" Mahnoor asked coyly, tugging on his manhood for effect. If lightning had struck Spence right then and there, he would not have been more shocked. Spence frowned, and kind of froze, unsure what to say. Mahnoor kept on smiling, like a woman who knew she had them upper hand. Spence smiled back at Mahnoor, and shrugged, seeing no reason to lie.

"Women are better at everything," Spence told Mahnoor, who giggled. He told her that because he knew that's what she wanted to hear, and also because, well, sometimes it's the truth. Spence has been with women who could handle his dick up their asses a lot more comfortably than some of the men he'd been with. Just another fact of life when you're a bisexual man, that's all...

"Good answer, the fellas can't have you today, I want you all to myself," Mahnoor said, and then she grabbed Spence's face and kissed him. Spence kissed Mahnoor back, and when she hugged him, he felt a frisson run down his spine. In his entire life, Spence had never met a woman who could tell he was bisexual. As a tall, handsome, masculine man who looked more like an NFL player than a member of Team Fabulous, Spence was usually above suspicion.

"I'm a man of few words," Spence told Mahnoor, as they lay in bed together. Mahnoor was apparently in a mood to cuddle. Not Spence's favorite activity. He didn't like cuddling with females or with dudes. Mahnoor was full of mystery, and oddly enough, he did not mind holding her, even if they weren't about to have sex right this moment. What an odd turn of events, Spence thought, mystified.

Spence wanted to ask Mahnoor how she knew about him, then decided that he didn't care. Mahnoor turned around and pressed that gigantic ass against his groin, and Spence felt himself harden. Temptress from Hell, Spence thought, smiling as he eased his way into Mahnoor's pussy, and just like that, they began another round. When life throws surprises his way, Spence rolls with the punches. The Haitian brother definitely isn't the type to pass up a good thing...