Haitian Cop Marries Quebec MILF

Story Info
Selene falls for tall, dark and sexy Philemon.
1.8k words
3.4
8.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Lord, if you get me through this, I promise I'll do better," Philemon Laurent said, looking at the clear blue wintry sky, as he walked out of the weekly meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous, held in the basement of the community center located not far from the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa, Ontario. The twenty-nine-year-old, Haitian-born RCMP constable couldn't believe how far he had fallen, but fervently hoped that he wasn't beyond redemption...

"Well, hello there," came a familiar feminine voice, rousing Philemon out of his murky thoughts. Selene Bellefeuille-Laurent stood there, leaning against the hood of her bright red Rav4. The six-foot-tall, curvy and very voluptuous, brown-haired, alabaster-skinned and green-eyed Quebecoise looked at Philemon Laurent, and he sighed deeply. Hope Selene's not here to play the blame game, the young man thought.

For Philemon sensed another lengthy tirade coming on. After he lost his latest battle with sobriety, his wife Selene took off with their son Gilbert to her parents ancestral estate outside Montreal, Quebec, and this was his first time seeing her in weeks. For three weeks now, Selene had ignored his phone calls, his texts, his emails and his attempts at Skype. Yup, she was a goner...until she wasn't.

"Selene, um, what are you doing here?" Philemon asked, surprised to see his estranged wife standing there, a wry grin on her lovely face. Clad in the bright red Carleton University Ravens sweatshirt he'd once worn during his days as a university basketball superstar and tight black jeans, Selene looked almost exactly the same way she once did, in their halcyon days at Carleton University. She still looked like the gal who came to every game, always cheering for him...

"Sergeant Roark told me I'd find you here," Selene replied, and Philemon bit his lip. He'd met Sergeant Marcus Roark during his days at the Police Academy, and the tall, dark-skinned, fifty-something, Jamaican-Canadian RCMP officer had been tougher on him than all the other instructors. Seriously, the old guy gave him hell. At the time, Philemon genuinely disliked the man, until the old cop accosted him on graduation day, and gave him some words of wisdom...

"Philemon, you seem like a decent young man, if I was tough on you, son, it's because I believe in you, the RCMP can be a tough environment for minority officers, and you ought to know by now that we are not measured by the same standard as the white guys," Sergeant Roark said, and Philemon nodded, and shook the older man's hand. Mr. Roark looked at him proudly and Philemon nodded gravely.

As part of that first generation of black men to join the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Sergeant Marcus Roark had endured the kind of hell that Philemon prayed he never went through. Philemon heard horror stories about how tough the federal police force could be on minority guys and female officers. Mr. Roark was definitely worth listening to, this much was clear to Philemon. He'd kept in touch with the older man as he began his career as a federal police constable, and it's a good thing he did...

"Heaven bless that man," Philemon said, and Selene looked at him, blinking back tears. For this was the man she loved, her estranged husband and the father of their son. Selene remembered feeling so proud as she held hands with Philemon as they graduated from Carleton University in the summer of 2011. Against all odds, the ultimate odd couple, the tall, handsome black athlete and the white female nerd, actually made it.

Philemon got his bachelor's degree in Criminology and Selene earned hers in Neuroscience, in preparation for a career in Medicine. A few days after they graduated from Carleton University, Philemon had two surprises in store for Selene. Firstly, he'd gotten an acceptance letter from the police academy. Secondly, he finally put a ring on it, as they say.

Overjoyed as he proposed to her inside East Side Mario's restaurant, Selene threw herself into Philemon's arms and kissed him. Fast forward five years, they were married, with a son and a nice townhouse in the suburb of Barrhaven, Ontario. Oh, and Phil was now a federal policeman, and Selene worked for the Counseling Services of the Royal Ottawa Hospital.

Everything was fine, until tragedy struck at work. RCMP constable Philemon Laurent watched his partner, Leander Garrick, get gunned down by a two-bit thug during a police raid in Vanier, Ontario. The police later gunned down the assailant, a bozo named Patrick Gauthier. The shock of losing his partner profoundly afflicted Philemon. Quite frankly, he hadn't been the same since. Indeed, the once dedicated young cop crawled into a bottle, and never got out...

"Phil, I want you to know that I'm here for you, I'm not abandoning you, or our marriage," Selene said, and Philemon blinked in surprise. He remembered the morning when everything came to a head. He'd fallen asleep in the basement, after a night at the bar. When he came to, Selene had packed a suitcase, and then left with their son Gilbert, in spite of Philemon's protests. On top of everything else, the RCMP ordered Philemon to take some time off, basically three months worth, and to attend mandatory counseling sessions...

"Thank you," Philemon said simply, and Selene grinned, all the love she felt for the tall and handsome, at times sullen and withdrawn, taciturn yet altogether awesome man she loved returned like a freight train. She went to him, and he opened those strong arms of his, welcoming her. They shared a passionate kiss in front of the old community center, as onlookers gawked. Selene didn't care, for at last she was reunited with her darling Phil...

"Let's go home," Selene said, and Philemon nodded. As they drove from downtown Ottawa to Barrhaven, husband and wife caught up a bit. Selene informed Phil that their son was at school, and they had the house to themselves for a few hours. Upon hearing that, Philemon grinned and laid his hand on Selene's thigh. Selene smiled, thrilled beyond measure, for she had been sexless for ages. The sultry Quebecoise missed her husband more than she could say...

"I've missed you so much," Philemon said, and Selene grinned, and grabbed his crotch as soon as they got home. They didn't even make it to the upstairs bedroom, and had to make do with the living room floor. Selene looked up at Phil and smiled as he yanked off her pants, then her panties. Unclasping her bra, she tossed it away. Licking her lips, Selene spread her thighs invitingly, and winked at her husband.

"Show me how much you've missed me, Phil," Selene said, smiling wickedly while rubbing her fingers against her wet, hairy pussy. Like a lot of French-descended women, Selene wasn't big on shaving and Phil was more than okay with that. He kissed her again, then caressed her breasts. As he licked a path from her breasts to her belly button, and finally settled on the space between her legs, Selene held her breath in anticipation...

"This much," Phil said, and then he buried his face between Selene's thick, creamy white legs, and began eating her pussy. Selene sighed happily and rested her head against her discarded winter coat, relaxing as her husband munched on her pussy. It had been a long time since Phil went down on her, and she missed his handsome mug and that wicked tongue of his. The Haitian brother definitely knew how to make Selene's toes curl...

"Hmm, I can tell," Selene said coyly, rubbing her large breasts together, and Philemon ate her pussy with gusto. As he flicked his tongue over her clitoris and went about fingering her pussy, twisting his digits this way and that inside of her, Selene moaned deeply. Philemon knew how to play her body like a virtuoso, and then some. How she missed him...

"I've missed that butt of yours so much, babe," Philemon paused to say, and Selene grinned and got on all fours, spreading her creamy white ass cheeks wide open. Her husband Phil was an ass man through and true, and it was one of the things she loved most about him. As a tall, chubby, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, pale-skinned female, Selene felt awkward as hell, pretty much her whole life. Until she met Phil, the man who taught her to love her body as much as he did...

"That ass missed you too, sexy," Selene said, chuckling softly as Philemon playfully smacked her ass, then spread her cheeks. Sliding his tongue into her asshole, he began fingering her already wet pussy. Selene moaned as Philemon worked two fingers into her pussy, even as his tongue continued to invade her asshole. Soon Selene found herself shrieking in pleasure as her husband worked her over, filling her holes and setting her senses ablaze like only he could...

"Hmm, the things I'm going to do to that ass," Philemon said, after giving Selene's asshole a tongue bath. Rubbing his dick against her bum, he smiled to himself. Turning around, Selene tossed him a small bottle of hand lotion, and Philemon grinned, thrilled to have such an amazing woman as his one and only. He smeared the lubricant on her asshole, and also applied some on his dick.

"What are you waiting for, Phil?" Selene demanded in a sharp tone, and Philemon grinned, and pushed his dick against her butt hole. Without further ado, he began working his dick into her ass. Selene moaned deeply, and backed her ass against his groin, driving him deeper inside of her. Phil winced as Selene's tight ass gripped his dick like a vise, and just like that, he laid his hands on her hips and began fucking her.

"Fuck yeah, give it to me harder, merde, " Selene shouted, and Philemon grinned and smacked her ass, leaving nice reddish welts against her creamy white skin, and Selene's screams changed in tune. The gorgeous Quebecoise undulated that creamy white ass of hers, and Philemon watched as her big ass swallowed his dick, and the warmth and tightness he felt around his member threatened to overwhelm him. Selene's ass mercilessly tightened its hold on Philemon's dick, and soon he was the one screaming...

"Dammit, woman, you're killing me with that ass," Philemon cried out, and Selene laughed and kept grinding that ass against him, until he shouted out that he was ready to cum, officially tapping out. Selene sighed and smiled as Phil pulled out of her, then they lay side by side on the living room carpet, reeking of their love juices, feeling wicked and alive...

"Welcome back, husband," Selene Bellefeuille-Laurent whispered into Philemon's ear, and then she kissed him on the cheek. Phil smiled and gently stroked her lovely face. He thanked his lucky stars to have found such an amazing woman as his wife, and the mother of his son. Beautiful, brilliant, successful, loving, kinky, feisty, tender, moody, bossy, Selene was all those things and more. And he looked forward to resuming their life together. Family, that was indeed the most important thing in the world for RCMP constable Philemon Laurent. For a brief moment, he'd almost forgotten that...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers