Haitian Dominatrix for Haitian

Story Info
Haitian woman dominates Haitian man in Ottawa.
1.5k words
1.86
6.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Greetings, dear readers and peons. My name is Anne Junie Anglin. I'm a young Black woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I'm five-foot-eight, curvy, with dark brown skin and long Black hair. I live close to the Rideau Shopping Center downtown, and attend La Cite Collegiale, where I study Nursing. I want to complete my studies and work as an R.N. at Ottawa's Civic Hospital. Yup, got the future pretty much mapped out, just working to fill the spaces in between.

In the meantime, I like to have some fun away from prying eyes. These days, I lead a life like no other. Most people assume that just because I'm an Afro-Caribbean gal, then I'm conservative and deeply religious. As if. That's the stereotype that most white Canadians have about people from places like Jamaica, the Republic of Haiti, Cuba, Trinidad and other Caribbean islands. They don't realize that we're not that different from them. The truth about me is that I'm a freak of the worst caliber. No shame in my game, ladies and gentlemen.

"If you ask me, white dudes are the only ones who would get off on watching their female with another man," said my on-again, off-again movie buddy/fuck buddy Edouard Philemon as he looked at a copy of an interracial porn DVD. We were inside Pleasures N Treasures, an adult video store located within walking distance of my apartment building near Rideau Street. I looked at Edouard, and rolled my eyes as a wicked idea sprang into my mind.

"Are you so sure about that?" I asked Edouard coyly, as I looked my favorite Haitian stud up and down. Six feet two inches tall, burly and a bit chubby, with dark brown skin and curly Black hair, oh, and thick nerdy glasses, Edouard is an okay dude most of the time. The brother is quite kinky, and let me fuck him with my trusty strap-on dildo a few times. Lots of Black men are secretly into pegging, and Edouard is like the only one I know who admits ( if only to me ) to enjoying this sort of thing.

"For sure," Edouard replied absentmindedly, then grabbed a copy of the DVD Extreme Black Anal, which featured some big-booty Black chicks and well-hung chocolate studs on the cover. A lot of females out there can't admit that they like porn because they have a prudish image to maintain. Ladies and gentlemen, let me say with utmost sincerity that this isn't me. I'm all about that ass. Just ask Edouard here if you don't believe me.

Edouard paid for our purchases with his MBNA Mastercard, and then we walked home. As Edouard took a shower, I sipped on some red wine and waited for him. I am not a believer in monogamous relationships, not by a long shot. I like to meet Edouard once or twice a week, and we go out for movies and drinks, and then come home for some intimate fun. Afterwards, he's free to do whatever he wants with anyone else. I don't consider Edouard mine and he doesn't consider me to be his. This isn't this sort of relationship. We're all about freaky fun and no drama, folks.

"I need you to eat the hell out of this ass," I ordered to Edouard as I got on all fours, and my sexy Haitian stud got behind me and spread my thick ass cheeks wide open. I could hear Edouard gasp, which didn't surprise me at all. My ass is a work of art. Edouard is an ass man through and true, just like just about every Haitian man I've ever met. I smiled as Edouard slid his tongue into my asshole and began fingering my already wet pussy. I love having my booty eaten, and this man does it like no one else can.

After Edouard finished polishing my thick Caribbean derriere with that wicked tongue of his, I rewarded my Haitian stud by grabbing his dick and sucking on it like a damn lollipop. Edouard moaned deeply as I sucked his dick. I fingered his ass as I sucked Edouard off, and lo and behold, the dude's dick got even harder in my mouth. Just like I knew it would. Hey, the male G-spot is located in the ass, alright? Scientific fact, ladies and gentlemen.

"Dammit, Annie, you're killing a brother," Edouard cried out, and I continued sucking his dick until the brother finally gave it up. A lot of females don't like it when a dude nuts in their mouth, but I am not one of them. Nope, I love the taste of the masculine mayonnaise, and I do like Edouard's in particular. It has a tangy taste that is simply to die for. Oh, and his Haitian musk is wonderfully intoxicating. Trust me on that one.

"Isn't that the best way to go?" I asked Edouard as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. As Edouard recovered from the sexual whammy I just laid on him, I fingered my pussy. Dammit, I was as horny as a woman can get, and Edouard's dick was still flaccid. Feeling frustrated can lead to a woman getting all kinds of ideas, so I reached into my purse and pulled out my favorite dildo, a lifelike model I call the Silver Bullet.

"What are you going to do with that?" Edouard asked, and I smiled wickedly at him, and reached for the nearby bottle of Aloe cream which I use as lotion for my hands. I rolled a condom on the dildo, and then slowly, gently applied the lotion on it as Edouard looked on. I don't know why so many brothers out there are tripping over them being on the receiving end of bum sex from a female. The way I see it, if men get to fuck women up the ass, then us ladies have a duty to return the favor once in a while. Strap-on style, of course.

"Why, I'm going to fuck your ass with it, of course," I said, matter-of-factly, and Edouard smiled nervously. I gestured for him to assume the position, and after a brief hesitation, Edouard did as he was told. I admired Edouard's cute ass, and slapped it playfully. Edouard spread his cheeks for me, and I donned some latex gloves before sliding my fingers in there. Lucky for me Edouard just took a shower, so his ass was clean.

"Oh that feels good," Edouard said, moaning loudly as I slid two fingers into his ass. After digging up Edouard's ass, I decided he was ready for the Silver Bullet. I took the dildo and slid it into Edouard's asshole without further ado. The brother gasped as I penetrated his ass, and I smiled. I love the look of shock on dudes faces when I shove a dildo up their asses. It's absolutely priceless.

"Hell yeah, you love the feel of that silver dildo up your ass, don't you?" I taunted Edouard as I swiftly buried the dildo into his ass. Just as I expected, Edouard's dick got harder than a rock as I stimulated his prostate with my dildo. That's exactly what I wanted, so I decided to seize the moment, so to speak. I straddled Edouard and without further ado, I grabbed his dick and rubbed it against my pussy.

"You're insatiable," Edouard said, grinning as I impaled my cunt on his dick, and his hands went to my hips. I put my hands on Edouard's broad shoulders and locked eyes with him. Without another word, I began riding him even as Edouard bucked his hips and thrust his dick into my pussy. Just like that, Edouard fucked the hell out of me, and I rode him as hard as I could, loving the feel of his hard, throbbing dick inside my hot, wet pussy.

"Pull my hair and smack my ass," I pleaded, a while later, as Edouard put me on all fours and took me like this, thrusting his dick into my cunt. Edouard isn't into the rough stuff but this time, he seemed happy to oblige and pulled my hair while fucking me. Normally, I like to grind my thick ass against a dude's groin while he's doing me but this time, I decided to take things a bit further. I started to twerk while Edouard fucked me, and it drove him absolutely nuts.

"Hot damn, you're a freak for real," Edouard said, laughing as he slapped my ass enthusiastically while he fucked me. I screamed passionately, loving the delicious pain mixed with wicked pleasure I felt in my core as Edouard pounded his dick into me, making my pussy sore, but in a most wonderful way. Edouard kept pounding away at me, fucking me roughly, which is just the way I like it. We went at it until I actually tapped out, and it was oh so good.

Afterwards, Edouard got dressed, gave me a quick peck on the lips and hit the road. The brother lives in Vanier, and has a long ride back to his place. Me? I had myself some more red wine, ordered pizza and watched Arrow on Netflix while fingering my pleasurably sore pussy. Edouard definitely rocked my world tonight. Guess I'll move up our scheduled session for next week. Hey, too much of a good thing is a good thing in my book.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers