Haitian Femdom for Haitian Man

Story Info
Mistress Yvette dominates Malcolm in Vanier.
2.5k words
3.08
6.2k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

That particular Monday started out nicely enough for restaurant owner and businesswoman Yvette Pierre. Rising at seven o'clock in the Vanier townhouse she owned, Yvette showered and got dressed, then went to open her restaurant, Yvette's Spot. Braving the Ontario winter was no joke, but the strong lady had a business to run. By ten o'clock the tireless Haitian woman had her foodstuffs ready, and her assistant, a young Nigerian woman named Nadine Adewale, dutifully showed up to help.

Clients poured in starting at eleven o'clock, and the cash flowed like a river. Yvette's Spot was a small restaurant, capable of seating perhaps ten people at the maximum. Yet the place was always packed, with a line from the counter all the way to the door. Haitians, Jamaicans, Nigerians, French Canadians, Aboriginal Canadians, everyone wanted a piece of Yvette's supremely fine Haitian food. And that's how the fiery restaurant owner liked it. All was well, until one of Yvette's favorite people walked in all sad-faced...

"Malcolm, young man, what's wrong with you?" Yvette Pierre asked, leaving her assistant Nadine and another Haitian gal named Madeline Lafontant to take care of customers. The fifty-something Haitian restaurant owner frowned upon seeing a look of sadness on her young friend Malcolm Mathieu's handsome face. The tall, dark and handsome young Haitian-Canadian looked sadder than she'd seen him in recent times, and she suspected that his annoying girlfriend, Sharon somebody, had something to do with it...

"Sharon just broke up with me," Malcolm said as he sat down at a quiet corner of Yvette's Spot, a forlorn look on his handsome face. Upon seeing such sadness in Malcolm's eyes, Yvette's heart wrenched. Yvette Pierre had known Malcolm forever. Indeed, his parents Victoria and Vincent Mathieu went to school with her back in the City of Cap-Haitien, Haiti. When Yvette moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, the Mathieu family welcomed her and helped her get her restaurant off the ground.

"Tell me all about it," Yvette said, and she sat down opposite Malcolm, and looked into his soulful eyes. Only twenty years old, Malcolm was tall, ruggedly handsome and sturdy like only Afro-Caribbean men could be. The brother played rugby for the University of Ottawa, and Yvette expected a fine lad like him to have women chasing him left and right. Instead of taking advantage of such bounty, Malcolm instead focused on Sharon, a mixed chick he was fond of. Such a damn shame...

"Well, Yvette, there are things about me that Sharon can't handle," Malcolm said hesitantly, and Yvette's heart skipped a beat. She licked her lips, silently praying that Malcolm wasn't about to tell her that he was into guys or something like that. A lot of good, masculine Black men swung that way nowadays and although Yvette had nothing against gays and lesbians, and publicly supported gay marriage, she lamented every time she saw a fine brother go that way. Such a waste, really...

"What sort of things?" Yvette asked carefully, and Malcolm leaned back in his chair and sighed deeply before answering. The burly young Haitian wondered if he should fess up to Yvette. He'd known her forever. Yvette was his mother's best friend, and he was good friends with her son Eli, who was studying business at the University of York in Toronto, Ontario. Yvette was like family, but Malcolm wondered if she could handle what was troubling him...

"Yvette, I like female domination, specifically, Black female domination," Malcolm said, deadpan, and he waited for Yvette's reaction. The tall, dark-skinned, curvy and long-haired, beautiful Haitian sister looked at him and her lovely face was carefully neutral. Malcolm wondered what Yvette could be thinking. Doubtless she was about to condemn his sexual proclivities. After all, Yvette Pierre was a proud and very traditional Haitian strongwoman, not the type to tolerate sexual deviance in a Black man...

"Malcolm, you are a Black man who likes strong Black women, there's nothing wrong with that," Yvette Pierre replied, and she gently laid her hand on Malcolm's thigh. Malcolm looked at her and smiled nervously, in the way of young Black men who found themselves unexpectedly aroused by a woman, and tried to conceal it. Yvette knew that look well. The few times a week that the Haitian MILF rose the bus around Vanier, young brothers who were out with their girlfriends often gawked at her due to her raw sensuality...

"Yvette, I keep having dreams where a Black woman ties me up and spanks me, and more, what kind of Black man has such dreams?" Malcolm asked, his voice a quiet whisper. There was a haunted look on the handsome young Haitian brother's face. Yvette sighed, and gently laid her hands on Malcolm's. Seeing this brother in distress bothered her immensely, and she wasn't sure what to do...

"There is nothing wrong with your dreams, my friend, stick around for lunch and we shall discuss them later," Yvette said, in a firm voice, and Malcolm nodded, his face full of uncertainty. Yvette cupped Malcolm's chin in her small but firm hand, and looked into his eyes. Without another word, Yvette communicated something to Malcolm, and the young man smiled faintly, then nodded understandingly.

"Yes ma'am," Malcolm replied, and Yvette Pierre smiled, pleased by his response. Rising from her chair, she headed back to the kitchen. As Yvette walked away, sashaying that thick round ass of hers from side to side, Malcolm stared at her. Try as he might, he couldn't help feeling aroused. For Yvette had one of the thickest, roundest and biggest butts he'd ever seen. If only she weren't his mother's best friend...

"Malcolm won't know what hit him," Yvette whispered to herself, smiling as she doled out orders around the kitchen, and smilingly dealt with clients of all hues. Around two o'clock, Yvette took a break, and left the restaurant in the capable hands of Nadine and Madeline, with her nephew Jason the delivery guy carrying out orders to the rest of Vanier. Malcolm dutifully waited for her, and Yvette clucked her tongue, beckoning for the young brother to follow...

"Where are we going?" Malcolm asked, as he sat on the passenger's side, and Yvette grinned and laid her hand on his thigh. Malcolm sighed happily, and she saw a bulge in his pants. Their eyes met, and Malcolm smiled and stopped asking foolish questions. Yvette drove the few blocks to her house in Vanier Parkway, and once there, the two of them got down and dirty. Yvette made Malcolm take a shower, and then she showed the young Haitian brother what Black female domination was all about...

"Get on your knees, Malcolm, do as Mistress says," Yvette said to Malcolm in a harsh, bossy tone, as soon as he finished drying himself from the shower. Malcolm hesitated, gazing at Yvette, who sat on a couch in the living room, clad in her bra and panties. The lady looked good enough to eat, like a gorgeous Black Amazon from ancient times. Malcolm nodded, and did as he was told. Kneeling before Mistress Yvette, Malcolm repressed a pleasurable shudder. This was his ultimate fantasy coming true....

"Yes Mistress Yvette," Malcolm replied obediently, and when told to, he kissed her lovely feet. Yvette Pierre smiled, pleased by Malcolm's obedience. The young Haitian brother began polishing her toes with his tongue, and she sighed happily and leaned back on the couch. Nothing Yvette loved more than a strong Black man who submitted to Black female authority and sensual power. Such brothers were rare and a wonderful find...

"Come and lie down on Mistress lap, your ass needs a spanking," Mistress Yvette said, and Malcolm grinned, then rose, bowed his head gently and did as he was told. Mistress Yvette grinned as the tall, strongly built Haitian brother lay down on her lap, with his cute butt staring at her. Reaching for a nearby wooden paddle, Mistress Yvette began paddling Malcolm's ass, and the young man cried out as he got spanked. Sweet music to her ears...

"Yes, Mistress, spank me, I deserve it," Malcolm cried out, and Mistress Yvette laughed gleefully as she spanked him. After a while, she put aside the wooden paddle and spanked his ass with her bare hands, loving the way Malcolm's ass cheeks bounced. More than two decades ago, Yvette discovered the world of BDSM, thanks to one of her former lovers. Ever since those days, Yvette had been an amateur dominatrix, providing much-needed female domination to the men of the Black community...

"I love taming you strong brothers, and you need a bossy sister like me," Mistress Yvette screamed, laughing and she spanked Malcolm some more. After a while, she decided to try something new. Bending Malcolm over, Mistress Yvette donned gloves and took some Aveeno cream which she used as lubrication. Malcolm groaned as Mistress Yvette slipped a finger up his ass...

"Oh fuck that feels good," Malcolm whispered, and Mistress Yvette laughed, then slid two fingers up his ass. At the same time, she began tugging on his dick, stroking it gently. Malcolm began to moan as Mistress Yvette fingered his ass and stroked his dick. Hot damn, his ex-girlfriend Sharon was a prude who would never do these things to him or for him. If he'd known Yvette, his family's oldest and most trusted friend, was into this, he would have come to her a long time ago...

"I'm your Mistress and you belong to me," Mistress Yvette hissed, and then she pulled her gloved fingers out of Malcolm's ass, and then replaced them with something else. An object of a phallic nature, which glowed bright green. Malcolm gasped as Mistress Yvette began pushing the dildo up his ass. Just as she expected, the dildo went in nicely enough, and not just because of the Aveeno lubrication. Nope, Mistress Yvette suspected Malcolm liked to play with his ass, and she was right...

"Oh yes, Mistress Yvette, fuck me," Malcolm said, groaning sharply, and Mistress Yvette pumped her hand up and down his long, hard dick, while jamming the dildo up his ass. Serviced at both ends, Malcolm was on cloud nine. The young Haitian brother found himself screaming in pleasure, his body overwhelmed with wicked, forbidden sensations. Soon he came, quite copiously, and Mistress Yvette looked at him and smiled...

"You belong to me," Mistress Yvette said, and Malcolm smiled and nodded. Mistress Yvette slowly pulled the dildo out of his ass, and Malcolm sighed, relieved. The young Haitian brother was a mess, having cum all over himself, but he was happy. Hell, he felt more alive than ever before. He was still smiling when Mistress Yvette sent him back to the showers...

"Mistress Yvette, I plead with you to let me be your submissive," Malcolm Mathieu heard himself say, a little while later, after he'd gotten showered and dressed up. Yvette Pierre awaited him in her living room, fully dressed and back to normal. Looking Malcolm up and down, Yvette smiled coyly. Like a lot of young Black men, Malcolm was drawn to strong, dominant older Black women, but she doubted he had the seriousness to commit to her service long-term...

"If I choose to consider you as my submissive, Malcolm, you must be discrete and obey my wishes completely, without question, can you do that?" Yvette Pierre asked, and she looked into Malcolm Mathieu's eyes. The young Haitian stud definitely wasn't ready for this. What a lot of men, especially Black men, didn't seem to get was that female domination and male submission wasn't just kinky stuff in the bedroom, it was the natural order of things.

Yvette Pierre had been a practicing dominatrix for decades. The Haitian strongwoman loved her Black men, but she had given up on the idea of finding a Black man who could handle her intensity. Men of other races didn't appeal to her so Yvette found herself lonely most of the time. The brothers let her down. They liked their fun in bed, getting spanked and fucked by dominant Black women, but true female domination scared them....

"Mistress Yvette, to me you are a dream come true, I've always wanted to serve a strong Black woman, and not just in the bedroom, if you accept me, I will be committed to you," Malcolm Mathieu replied, and then he genuflected before her without being prompted. Yvette Pierre looked at the young Haitian man, astonished by what he'd just said and done. Could he be the one she'd been looking for?

"Malcolm, if you choose me as your mistress, then I choose you as my submissive, forever," Yvette Pierre said, and then she smiled at Malcolm, gesturing for him to rise. The young Haitian man smiled and rose to his feet, and then went to her. They looked at each other. Man and woman. Submissive and Mistress. Passionately they embraced, and Mistress Yvette fell upon Malcolm with an urgency that surprised them both...

"Your Mistress needs you, my Haitian king," Yvette said, as she kissed Malcolm passionately, and they undressed hastily. Malcolm finally beheld Yvette in all of her glory. The curvy, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, dark-skinned Haitian Amazon lay on the carpeted floor, and spread her thick thighs invitingly. Malcolm grinned and kissed her lips, then caressed her tits. With her encouragement, he buried his face between her legs...

"You taste wonderful my beautiful Haitian queen," Malcolm paused to say, and then he began eating Yvette's pussy with gusto. Yvette closed her eyes and rubbed her breasts together, licking her lips as she relaxed and enjoyed. She hadn't been made love to in ages, because most brothers were afraid of a strong Black woman who likes to dominate Black men, and she didn't like fakers, pretenders and insecure men. Malcolm was a different breed...

"Fuck me my Haitian king," Yvette said, much later, after Malcolm ate her pussy voraciously, leaving her tingling with happiness. Getting on all fours, Yvette shook her big Black ass at Malcolm, offering herself to the young Haitian king. Malcolm smiled and playfully slapped Yvette's big ass, then he rolled a condom on his hardening dick, and thrust into her. Yvette sighed happily as Malcolm buried his dick inside of her. Gripping her wide hips with his strong hands, he began to fuck her with gusto...

"You are heavenly, ma Cherie," Malcolm whispered, as he slammed his dick into Yvette's pussy. Grabbing hold of her long braids, the young Haitian stud yanked Yvette's head back and smacked her big ass as he slammed his dick into her. Yvette squealed in delight for the first time in ages. Malcolm fucked her passionately, just the way she liked it. And he didn't let up for hours, not until the two of them lay, exhausted and reeking of sex and cum, on the carpet...

"Nothing on this earth like a Haitian man," Yvette whispered, smiling happily as she rested her head against Malcolm's chest. Malcolm gently kissed her forehead, and then they lay there, talking and laughing. Today, they definitely crossed a lot of lines. Yvette Pierre and Malcolm Mathieu had known each other forever, but they had never known each other in the carnal sense. This changed everything, but neither of them was afraid of such change. In fact, it was exactly what they needed. Passion does what it does and follows no rules but its own...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers