Haitian Femdom for Somali Men

Story Info
Haitian Adventist woman dominates a Somali guy.
1.4k words
1.5
5.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

"Hmm, Karim, I want you to smother for a while, like a good submissive," Caroline Monceau said, smiling gleefully as she sat on Karim Elmi's face. Time for the Somali brother to find out what Haitian female domination was all about. Caroline was a firm believer in women ruling men, and although it took her a bit longer to break down Karim due to the Islamic patriarchal stuff he grew up with, she finally got the job done.

"Yes Mistress Caro," Karim Elmi replied, and the Somali stud lay flat on the floor, stark naked, his big black dick ensnared by a chastity device, as Mistress Caro/Caroline Monceau straddled his face, smothering his visage with her thick and round Haitian booty. The tall and sinfully sexy, gorgeously dark-skinned and big-bottomed Haitian diva sat on Karim Elmi's face and smiled triumphantly. Another one goes down, she thought with a smirk.

"Shut up and eat this ass, I'm not like those obedient Hijab chicks you grew up with, where I come from, women rule men," Mistress Caro said sharply, and Karim fell silent as he complied with her orders. The young Haitian dominatrix shuddered in pleasure as she felt Karim's tongue worm its way into her asshole. The Somali Muslim brother was so wonderfully obedient...

"I love this, Mistress Caro," Karim Elmi paused to say, and the young Somali ate her ass like a prisoner savoring his last meal. Grasping Mistress Caro's thick dark ass cheeks with both hands, Karim stuck his tongue so far up her ass, one couldn't tell where she ended and he began. Pleased by his actions, Mistress Caro rode Karim's face and began to grind her ass on his mouth, loving the feel of his tongue in her butt hole...

"I knew you would, I always knew that a lot of you Muslim brothers were submissive underneath it all," Mistress Caro teased, and she continued to dominate the subdued and tantalized Karim like only she could. Rubbing her big ass all over his face, smearing her booty juice down on his mouth, Mistress Caro knew that she had Karim right where she wanted him. Under control and at her absolute mercy...

"Fuck I love this," Karim Elmi said, much later, after Mistress Caro got up, and his eyes followed every move that big ass of hers made as she walked away. Moments later, Mistress Caro came back. She stood a few meters from Karim Elmi, who sat up and gawked at her. For she looked absolutely stunning in her birthday suit. Karim Elmi feasted his eyes on Mistress Caro's tall, big-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, mahogany-hued body which glistened, slick with sweat.

"You want a piece of me," Mistress Caro said, oozing sexiness and temptation out of every pore, and poor Karim nodded eagerly. Hands on her hips, her lips pursed, Mistress Caro looked sinfully sexy and oh-so tempting. Too bad Karim Elmi's dick was ensnared by a chastity device. Karim got hard at the sight of such voluptuous loveliness, and it hurt him to do so. Mistress Caro smiled wickedly, enjoying every moment of her new sub's torment...

"Yes I do," Karim Elmi answered haltingly, and Mistress Caro grinned, and reached for her purse, which sat discarded on a couch in a corner of the basement. Karim watched as she pulled something out of her precious handbag, something of a decidedly phallic nature. The young Somali man's eyes went wide as his favorite Haitian dominatrix grabbed the strap-on dildo, strapped it on and stroked it lovingly. Smiling at Karim, Mistress Caro winked at him, loving the fear she saw in his eyes...

"Careful what you wish for, you just might get it," Mistress Caro said, and she walked up to Karim Elmi, and instructed the Somali brother to get on all fours. Karim looked at her and swallowed hard. He could tell that Mistress Caro definitely meant business. Fear mixed with lust warred within Karim's soul. He couldn't believe he was letting this woman do these things to him, yet she turned him on so much...

"Your wish is my command, Mistress Caro," Karim Elmi heard himself say as he got on all fours, face down and ass up, as his dominatrix commanded. Mistress Caro smiled, and walked up behind Karim, admiring his cute ass. In her time as a budding dominatrix, Mistress Caro had dominated men of all hues. Black, White, and even Latino and Arab. Still, a traditional Somali Muslim stud would make a welcome addition to Mistress Caro's growing stable of submissive males...

"Spread that ass for me, Karim, be a good bitch," Mistress Caro said, laughing as she caressed Karim Elmi's cute ass. The Somali dude did as he was told, and spread his ass cheeks for the Haitian dominatrix. Grinning, Mistress Caro took some Aloe cream and lubricated Karim's ass, and then pressed the dildo against his hole. With a swift yet oh-so smooth motion of her hips, Mistress Caro pushed the dildo into Karim Elmi's ass. The Somali Muslim stud gasped in shock, and she smiled triumphantly. They always react this way, Mistress Caro thought as she began fucking Karim...

"Oh fuck, it's in my ass," Karim cried out, and Mistress Caro gripped his waist and bucked her hips, thrusting the dildo even deeper into his ass. As much as Mistress Caro considered herself an egalitarian when it came to dominating the male of the species, she took a perverse pleasure in dominating black men, especially the ones from conservative backgrounds or deeply patriarchal societies. They were the ones who needed to experience female domination the most...

"Damn right it's in your ass, Karim, you're my bitch now, that ass belongs to me," Mistress Caro crowed proudly, and she slapped Karim's ass while working the dildo into his hole. The Somali stud squealed, that's right, he squealed rather than screamed, as she filled his ass with her dildo. Mistress Caro laughed, for Karim's pain was her pleasure. Topping him in this manner had her pussy all wet, and she couldn't get enough of it. Mistress Caro worked her dildo into Karim's ass and fucked him until he tapped out and begged for mercy...

"That was amazing, thank you Mistress Caro," Karim said, much later, and the Haitian dominatrix nodded approvingly. From the moment Caroline Monceau first spotted Karim Elmi while walking around La Cite Collegiale in the City of Orleans, Ontario, the young Haitian woman knew that the tall, handsome and well-dressed Somali Muslim brother would be an easy mark. Sure, Karim dressed in traditional Islamic masculine attire, and could be seen quoting from the holy book of his faith to his friends in the quad, but she knew a submissive when she saw one...

"You're going to be my bitch," Caroline said to herself, one fine day in September, when she spotted Karim Elmi sitting at a computer in the campus library. As to be expected, Karim Elmi was watching a documentary on Islam in western society on YouTube. Caroline approached him under the guise of being curious about Islam, in spite of her strict Haitian Adventist upbringing, and Karim Elmi, a proselytizer from the crib, couldn't resist talking to her about his religion. That's how Caroline reeled him in...

"I'd be happy to tell you about my faith, sister," Karim Elmi said to Caroline Monceau, who smiled innocently during their first meeting in the campus library. After this encounter, Caroline began to 'accidentally' bump into Karim Elmi quite often, and acted all surprised when he asked for her number. They began seeing each other, and while Karim attempted to tell Caroline about his faith and culture, she seduced him and told him about the world of BDSM instead. Sure enough, the curious Somali stud agreed to give it a try, and his world would never be the same...

"We've got much to learn together, my Somali prince," Caroline Monceau said, as she removed the chastity device from Karim Elmi's dick, and the Somali stud sighed in relief. The two of them exchanged a passionate kiss, and then hit the showers. Afterwards, they got dressed and headed out. It's Saturday night and like a lot of couples out there, they were looking for a good time. Hand in hand, Karim Elmi and his girlfriend Caroline Monceau smiled at each other as they headed to the Scotiabank theater, to watch The Fate Of The Furious.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers