Haitian Femdom In Ottawa

Story Info
Haitian dominatrix tames guy she met at church.
2.3k words
2.5
14k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Kneeling before my gorgeous Haitian goddess Esther, I am at last where I was born to be. My name is Steve Voltaire and I am a young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I used to think the Black girls in my church were boring and dull, since most of them never put out, you know? Like most brothers, Christian or otherwise, I had my needs and since the church ladies were hiding the booty, I looked elsewhere for my fun. That's how I ended up dealing with this skinny, dark-haired and nerdy white chick named Dominique, whom I met at Capital University.

Over the course of several months, Dominique and I went out and had some fun. Things started getting serious, at least for me. I caught feelings for her, and unfortunately, the lady didn't reciprocate. A lot of white chicks who deal with Black men are just looking for fun and games, nothing more. Doesn't matter what you think you've shared or the wonderful times you've had. You're entertainment for her and nothing more. And so it came to be that Dominique dumped my Black ass, and friend-zoned me to boot. Heartbroken, I walked away to lick my wounds. Women, they're insane, man.

I mean, back when we first met, Dominique used to complain to me about how most of the guys she met weren't interested in anything other than sex. Well, I wanted a real relationship with her and look what she did to me. Crazy white chicks, man. I decided to focus on school and work, to get Dominique out of my head, you know? I have always been very interested in BDSM, something a lot of females I dealt with just don't understand. They think that it's for freaky people who dress in leather and whip each other in basements. They don't realize that BDSM is a lifestyle embraced by ordinary men and women that they see every day.

I mean, the lady who likes to tie guys up and spank them doesn't have to be some buxom supermodel living in Beverly Hills or New York City. She can be an Irish-Canadian housewife in suburban Toronto, Ontario. The guy who likes to get tied up and flogged isn't always some weirdo living far away. Sometimes he's the security guard in your hometown library. Just a regular Joe living in your neighborhood. I've gone to BDSM events and I liked them. The only part I didn't like is the fact that I'm usually the only Black person at BDSM munches and other events. I remember a munch I attended for female dominants and male submissive types in the Ottawa area. There was one young Asian woman there, Trina, and aside from her and me, everyone else was old and white. BDSM needs ethnic and racial diversity, that's for damn sure.

That's why I have long dreamed of finding a Black woman to play with. I've looked online, especially on the BDSM website Fetlife. All I can say is that my search was a disappointing, ultimately fruitless one. The few Black women in the Ottawa area who liked BDSM were almost always exclusively into white guys. And the type of white guys I saw on Fetlife are weird, man. They get off on calling Black people the N-word during sex, and yet scores of Black women and Black gay guys flocked to them.

Yes, you read that one right, ladies and gentlemen. Black peoples lack of self-love and self-esteem will never cease to amaze me. Why allow someone to humiliate you because of your race as they use you for sex? Race play is one of those fetishes I just don't get. Oh, well. If some Black women enjoy getting called the N-word by white guys during sex, more power to them. Ditto for those gay Black guys out there who get off on getting racially humiliated by white guys. I guess the casual racism that white guys dole out to ethnic minorities, particularly Black folks, in everyday Canadian society isn't enough for some Black folks. They want MORE. Phew!

I guess I sometimes overthink things, you know? I have a habit of doing that in my interactions and relationships with others. Take my whirlwind pseudo-romance with Dominique for example. I was wrong to assume we were in a relationship just because we went out together, had some wicked fun, watched porn, shared secrets and all that jazz. We were just having fun, the gal wasn't looking for anything serious. I should have known. What can I say? Sometimes I can be one hell of a sucker. Dominique and I simply weren't meant to be. I have to accept the truth. Reminiscing about what wasn't and never shall be is the most counterproductive thing a man can do.

At that point, I just about had it with my search for love and romance. It seems that women can sense when a guy is looking for them, and they don't like that shit. They can smell eagerness in a man and it's a turn-off for them. The best way to find a woman is to not look for one. If you look at the movies and TV shows, the nonchalant and cool guy usually gets the girls while the ladies avoid the punk with the big heart who's constantly chasing them without any care for pride or dignity. That's just the nature of the game. So, I decided to put the ladies out of my mind. Fuck love and romance, I've got better fish to fry.

I began going to church again, not because I am super religious or anything but because it gives me something to do. I work as a security guard, looking after empty buildings on the overnight shift, five nights a week. Typically I walk a few rounds then find a quiet corner to sleep. Most security guards I know do the same thing. Staying in my empty apartment in Vanier appealed to me as much as staying in a casket, so church became my refuge. There I ran into an old acquaintance of mine, the lovely Esther Jacques Philemon.

You know that one chick at church who's always saying "praise the Lord" and typically acts holier than thou? At our church, Esther Jacques Philemon, the niece of Pastor Vincent Philemon, formerly of Cap-Haitien, Haiti, and presently of Ottawa, Ontario, is definitely that chick. A second-year student at Algonquin College, Esther is just under six feet tall, slender, brown-skinned, short-haired and beautiful. If only she could keep her mouth shut, that would be great. I mean, I'm a Christian but not the type to walk around making people feel guilty if they're insufficiently religious or something. Well, Esther is definitely that type of sister.

Even though she's gorgeous and smart, lots of brothers at church avoid Esther like the plague. And I'm sorry to say that I'm one of them. So, um, imagine my surprise when, one day after church, I went to the nearby public library to look at some porn and got caught by none other than Esther. What was I watching, you may ask? A female domination or fem-dom video featuring a chubby Black woman fucking a masked Black man with a strap-on dildo. Esther sat next to me without my noticing and touched me on the shoulder. I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw her, and frantically tried to close the web page. Sadly, it remained open.

So this is what you do at the public library, Esther said in a quietly sinister tone. I glared at her. Seriously, what's this chick's problem? We're not at church, we're in the damn library. If the library clerks don't mind my watching porn as long as I got the privacy screen on, why does she? Esther looked at the screen, then at me. Yes I watch porn, I quipped guiltily. Esther clucked her tongue, then her eyes roved up and down, appraising me. You reek of submission and weakness, she said, shaking her head. I stared at her, stunned. Of all the uppity...before I could tell her where to stuff her attitude, Esther told me to scoot over. And then she grabbed the mouse and started typing.

I watched as Esther logged onto the Fetlife website, and gaped as I beheld her profile. BlackQueen117 was her handle. In the profile picture stood Esther, clad in a red bra and matching panties. In her right hand she held a whip. Jutting out from between her thighs...a shiny red strap-on dildo. Wow, I said, stunned. Esther smiled and told me she'd been into BDSM for years. I smiled and typed my secret identity in the Fetlife website search engine. I am SteveSub1988, I added sheepishly. Esther smiled and sent me a friend request, which I used my cell phone to accept. Thus, Esther and I, two secretly kinky church-going Haitians became friends on the world's largest free kink website.

It was the beginning of better times for me. Esther and I grew closer together after this revelation. For starters, we exchanged numbers and I called her that night. We ended up talking on the phone for three hours. I'm with Koodo and they're a really lousy cell phone company but I didn't care. I burned up my minutes chatting about religion, sex and BDSM with Esther. The following Tuesday, I took her to the movies at the Silver City theater. We went to see Non Stop, the new thriller starring that guy from the Batman movies and the Taken film series. He used to be in Star Wars Episode One and Clash of the Titans. What was his name again? Something Nelson, or was it Neeson? Never mind. Anyhow, the movie was alright, and afterwards, I took Esther to grab a bite at Blair mall food court. The more I talked to her, openly and freely, the more I got to know her. Turns out the gal I assumed was stuffy, uber-religious and boring is a lot of fun!

People at church noticed how close we were getting, and my buddies started questioning me about it. Esther has a reputation as an uber-religious ice queen. The fact that I started dating her surprised a lot of people. I told them that it was none of their business. My relationship with my new lady is nobody's business but ours, the way I see it. They don't know Esther like I do. The lively, funny, quirky and kinky gal who's the light of my life. The one I want to hold as I fall asleep after we've made love. The gorgeous Haitian gal who brought happiness and meaning into my otherwise dreary existence.

Esther is unlike anyone I've ever met, that's for damn sure. I still shudder when I thought of the first time the two of us hooked up, not the regular way but BDSM style. How could I forget the night my sexy Haitian goddess made my ultimate fantasy come true? Esther promised to break me in gently, and then she morphed into BlackQueen117, complete with Black tank top, Black leather miniskirt and thigh-high Black boots. Full dominatrix gear, hot damn. My goddess wasted no time getting down to business.

Fixing a Black leather collar around my neck, BlackQueen117 ordered me on my knees. Obediently I did as I was told. Smiling, my sexy Black female dominant made me lick her toes, and smacked me across the face for not doing it quick enough. Then she led me around the apartment on all fours, tugging at my leash like a dog. Then she bent me over and spanked my ass until it turned Black and blue. The best part was when Esther/BlackQueen117 put me on all fours, spread my ass cheeks wide open and pushed her shiny red dildo into my butt hole.

This was it, the moment of truth. The time had come for me to experience some Black on Black female domination, what I'd been craving for ages. Was I truly ready? Well, BlackQueen117 had me assume the position, face down and ass up, and she was strapping me down, as they say. My sexy Haitian dominatrix used her strap-on dildo like she was born with it. Smacking my ass and telling me to open up, BlackQueen117/Esther worked her dildo up my ass. Honestly, it hurt a bit but also felt good after a while. A wonderful feeling of fullness. Of course, I was screaming my head off as my dominatrix/girlfriend pounded into me with her plastic cock. Man, she really worked me over with that thing. Phew, it was intense but I loved it! A good fucking from a bossy Black woman wielding a strap-on dildo. Every Black man needs that!

Esther and I lay on the bed, and talked things over. I'm not usually one to talk much after sex. Usually I'm worn out and just want to get some sleep. However, tonight wasn't a regular night. Esther lay in my arms, resting her head against my hairy chest. Man, I was happy as a clam and quite thankful for the awesome pegging I just received. We'll have to make this a regular event, Esther whispered coyly into my ear. When I heard those words, my dick instantly hardened. Grinning, Esther stroked it and without saying another word, she took my dick and slipped it between her thighs.

Eagerly I thrust my hard dick into her wet pussy. Fuck your mistress as hard as you can, Esther said. Smiling, I did as I was told. I am a good sub, you see, and keeping my dominant Haitian mistress happy is simply part of my calling. We made love passionately for the rest of the night, and didn't let up until the wee hours of the morning. I love my Esther, as bossy and kinky as she is, and I wouldn't have her any other way. My strong Black woman. And I don't care who knows it. My name is Steve Voltaire, I'm a Haitian man living in Ottawa, and my girlfriend is a dominatrix. Peace be with you.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers