Haitian Femdom with Strapons

Story Info
Biracial Haitian woman strapons a black man.
1.9k words
3.27
12.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Why is the sexuality of the modern day Black man a point of obsession for people who are not even of African descent? Seriously. I walk through a mall and I see newspapers talking about AIDs in the Black community, Black women's dating woes and the supposed dearth of available Black men, the struggles Black men in America and Canada face in college and university and of course, the totally mythical more Black guys in prison than in school thing. Um, why can't the white media leave us the fuck alone? Seriously! People, seriously, move along! Ivan Jean-Pierre is the name, and I'm a young Black man living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I'm twenty five years old, and I'm in the MBA program at Carleton University.

I was born in the City of Cap-Haitien in the island of Haiti, and moved to Canada's Capital region six years ago. I studied business administration at Algonquin College and Carleton University, respectively. I recently became a permanent resident of Canada, and someday hopefully I'll be a citizen. I'm fluent in both English and French, having lived in the U.S. for a couple of years when I was younger. I can honestly tell you that being a young Black man with intelligence and ambition isn't easy in the Confederation of Canada. The white people around here are intimidated by intelligent Black men, and they hate us simply for being who and what we are. The sad thing is that a lot of Black women have been jumping on that bandwagon and that really sucks. I think I'm starting to see why so many of my Black male classmates are dating white women. The Black women don't want us. They believe the crap the white media prints out about us being thugs, deadbeats and jailbirds. That's a sad state of the affairs, ladies and gentlemen.

This past year, I've done really well academically but my social life suffered because I cut away all distractions. I'm that brother you see pounding away at a computer in the second floor of the university library, or reading a book on the quiet third floor. Always trying to get ahead. When you're Black and male, you've got to stay ahead of your competition. Life isn't easy, and I feel that I've got many strikes against me just for being who I am. The other day, I was stopped by a police officer while dressed my security uniform at the parking lot where I do overnight shifts four days a week. The job doesn't pay much, only eleven dollars and seventy five cents per hour, but it allows me to pay for rent and groceries in my five-hundred-a-month apartment. I live in the Vanier sector of Ottawa, not far from the Saint Laurent Mall. My neighborhood is full of minorities, lots of Somalis, Arabs, Asians and of course my fellow Haitians. Crappy as it is, I think rent's about to go up. Yup. Like I said, I don't have an easy life.

Thank God I'm a permanent resident of Canada now. When I first came to Canada, I was an international student. I had a student visa and a work permit. Now I can finally breathe, you know? Carleton University once charged me three times what they would charge Canadian students simply because my Black ass was born and raised in Haiti, though my family and I spent every summer with relatives in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. When I speak English, I've got a fairly thick Boston accent. It's still the only place in the United States that I can really say I knew. It's where I learned to speak English. It's also where I fell in love with the culture of the Western world. I really wanted to study and live in America but when I finished high school in Haiti, my request for a student visa to study in America was denied. Canada was my plan B. They say that in life you always end up where you're supposed to be. I guess I was meant to be in Canada. I wonder if this place will ever start to feel like home.

Recently, I met someone quite interesting. I was on Facebook when I accidentally got an invite into a kinky private group by my buddy Joel. He's a Jamaican guy I knew at Algonquin College. He's always been into weird shit and he sent me weird requests but that day, I don't know why, I accepted that invite. And what I found on that top secret Facebook group of his was extraordinary. A gathering of Black men and Black women from all walks of life discussing their interests in sex, especially BDSM. No topic was off-limits, from dominant Black ladies in BDSM, Black male bisexuality, Black lesbian politics, and so on. The group had about a hundred members. And many of them posted new pictures of themselves, as well porn images of an interracial or wholly Black nature. Lots of pictures of Black guys with big dicks fucking Black girls with big butts. Pictures of Black guys sucking other brothers dicks while getting their own dicks sucked by Black females. Hot damn. I wasn't expecting that. I always thought Black women were vehemently opposed to Black male bisexuality, and on this group, I actually met Black women who said they dated bisexual Black men. Wow.

It's on that group that I met someone destined to change my life forever. Stephanie Anne Lemieux. A tall, good-looking, deliciously curvy and big-bottomed mixed chick who liked brothers who swung both ways. She was half Black and half White, born to a French Canadian father and Haitian mother. Oh, and she posted a lot of pictures of men having sex with both men and women on our top secret Facebook group. Although I identify as bisexual, I have only been with women. Black women for the most part, with some White women here and there. Variety, you know? I've gotten my dick sucked by a Hispanic guy once, that's about it. Stephanie added me as a friend and we began talking on Facebook regularly. We'd been friends for about a month when she told me she was moving from the City of Montreal, Quebec, to study Criminology at the University of Ottawa. Wow. I wasn't expecting that. Nevertheless I asked her for her number and called her right away.

Stephanie picked up after two rings, and we chatted for a full ninety minutes. That gal had a really nice voice, and she was funny as hell. I liked talking to her. When she came to Ottawa, I welcomed her with open arms. For our first meeting, I chose the food court of the Saint Laurent Mall. I waited there for Stephanie, and she showed up wearing a bright red T-shirt and black leather miniskirt. The gal looked good, and she was taller than I thought she'd be. Six feet tall, with long black hair, light brown skin and pale green eyes, Stephanie was a lot of woman. Her body was curvy, her hips were wide and her butt was nicely rounded and shaped like a heart. Daddy likes. A lot. We had a quick bite at the Manchu Wok place, then caught a movie at the theater nearby. We caught Expendables II and some other flick, The Dark Knight Rises. As it turns out, Stephanie and I had similar taste in movies. Yeah, we got along just fine.

Three weeks after our first face to face meeting, I officially asked Stephanie out and her reply was yes, followed by her asking what in hell took me so long. I had to smile when she said that. It amazes me that no matter how assertive and outgoing the woman, they still expect the man to make the first move. I guess some things never change. I really like Stephanie, guys. I can be myself around her. And she's really hot, smart and we get along just fine. We get along wonderfully in the bedroom, too. I'm thrilled that Stephanie has decided to introduce me to BDSM. I've watched videos of women spanking and whipping guys and other women, but never thought I'd ever try that stuff. Well, she decided to be my first dominatrix and I can't thank her enough for that.

Which is how I ended up, suspended upside down above the floor of Mistress Noire/Stephanie Anne Lemieux's basement, my mouth gagged, my balls weighed down by two small rocks, and a dildo filling my asshole. Standing over me, administering painful lashes across my chest and back, is none other than the lovely Stephanie, who just introduced me to her BDSM universe alter ego, Mistress Noire. Oh, man. That sexy ebony goddess really tore me a new one. First she tied me up, and made me get on my knees. Taking out her shiny black strap-on dildo she ordered me to suck it. My favorite part was how she was berating me in Haitian creole as she made me suck her plastic cock. After I gave her a blowjob, my sexy Haitian dominatrix fucked my ass with her dildo.

Yup, Mistress Noire just me on all fours and ordered me to spread my ass cheeks wide open. Then she sprayed lubricant all over my asshole, and then pressed her dildo against my anus. Gently, Mistress Noire pushed her dildo into my ass. Man, I've never had anything up my ass before so it hurt a bit when Mistress Noire began fucking my ass with her dildo. Still, she had plenty of lubricant and was really patient with me as she worked her dildo up my tight ass. Mistress Noire really went wild on me, stroking my seven-inch, uncircumcised dick as she pounded my ass with her dildo. She fucked me like this for a while, face down and ass up. Then I guess she got tired of that position because she put me on my back, legs in the air. Mistress Noire glowered at me, berating me before grabbing my legs and sticking her strap-on dildo right back into my asshole.

Man, I can barely describe how it felt, you know? Looking up to see a gorgeous young Black woman, gloriously naked as she grabbed my legs and buried her strap-on dildo deep into my asshole. The whole time she was trash-talking in our native tongue of Haitian creole, which made the whole thing even hotter. I screamed in pleasure mixed with deliciously hot pain as she topped me, begging her for more. Mistress Noire gave me everything she had, and then some. She really wrecked my ass with her strap-on dildo our first time together, but I can honestly say that I liked it. No, better than that. I really loved it. And I told her. She seemed pleased to hear it, and the nonstop action continued. She fucked me like that for like an hour, man. I loved it.

Yeah, Stephanie Anne Lemieux/Mistress Noire introduced me to a whole new world, ladies and gentlemen. I'm dating this tall, beautiful mixed-race Haitian-descended woman from Montreal and I'm very happy. I was just beginning to feel like giving up on the idea of Black Love, ladies and gentlemen. For real. I mean, all the things I hear about me and my fellow Black men from Black women and the white media are negative. I see Black women giving an attitude to good Black men while behaving like angels around white men. That kind of stuff can really discourage you as a Black man going through a lot. I guess I met Stephanie at the right time. I thank God for His blessings. I've got a lovely, kinky, educated and ambitious sister in my life. That makes me one lucky Black man.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers