Haitian MILF Reigns Supreme

Story Info
Haitian security guard hooks up with MILF cleaner.
2k words
2.62
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"You know, Steve, you're always complaining about your girlfriend," Marianne Etienne says, looking at Stevenson Vladimir. Upon hearing those words, Steve paused. The tall, dark-skinned, chubby but handsome Haitian security guard sighed. Truth be told, Stevenson had been telling Marianne stories for these past few months. Nevertheless, the lie-prone security guard had to be careful and maintain some degree of coherency in the fairy tales that he told her...

For a good portion of the summer, Stevenson Vladimir had been dating a young Nigerian Muslim woman named Jamila, and they had a great time together. Tall, busty, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, with gorgeously dark chocolate skin and neatly braided Black hair, Jamila was blessed in a lot of ways, and sex with her had been awesome. For this reason, Stevenson put up with a lot of shit from the bossy and entitled ( but fun in bed ) Jamila...

What Stevenson Vladimir didn't tell his new work-friend and fellow Haitian Marianne is that the lovely Jamila dumped his sorry ass, and quite unceremoniously at that. Calling her constantly, emailing her and texting her did nothing to dissuade her from axing him from her life. The Nigerian Muslim gal simply had enough of the silver-tongued Haitian stud who simply refused to let himself get wrapped around her little finger...

Stevenson Vladimir, who had high hopes for the West African cutie, was still not over her. Jamila could be difficult sometimes, but he really enjoyed having her in his life and in his bed. Especially his bed, come to think of it. Whenever Stevenson ran into Jamila at the University of Ottawa, he tried to holler but she simply couldn't get away from him fast enough. Total bummer...

"Relationships can be so complex with these university girls," Stevenson Vladimir replied, and he clasped his hands behind his head, leaning back in his chair. In the back of his mind, Stevenson knew that Jamila was gone for good, but part of him hoped that she would come back someday. Seated at the receptionist desk at Nova Technologies in the environs of Kanata, Ontario, Stevenson smiled at Marianne, as the cleaning lady stood before him.

"Tell me about it, I'd say relationships are complex in general, my husband Paul took my car this morning because his is in the shop," Marianne Etienne said with a sigh. Stevenson looked at her, waiting for her to continue. Marianne was fond of launching into long tirades about her hubby, whom Stevenson had of course never met.

Marianne Etienne, a tall, curvy, gorgeously dark-skinned, forty-something Haitian woman had been working as an overnight cleaning person for the Nova Technologies group in Kanata, Ontario, for years. Stevenson was the first Black male security guard that the company employed in ages, and he was also Haitian. The brother was friendly, smart, and easy on the eyes. If only she weren't married...

Oh Marianne, she of the boring stories and fantastic booty, Stevenson thought, smiling pleasantly at her. Marianne went on and on about her lazy husband, Paul somebody, and Stevenson smiled and nodded politely. What else could he do? The lady Marianne lamented the fact that since she started her cleaning duties at Nova Tech around eleven in the evening, and finished around two o'clock in the morning, getting home definitely wouldn't be easy...

"How are you getting home, mon amie?" Stevenson asked, feigning both interest and concern. Conversations with Marianne tended to be monologue-style, with him barely able to get a word in edgewise. Marianne licked her full lips, a rather distracting gesture, and paused for a moment. Stevenson peered at Marianne through analytical eyes behind his horn-rimmed glasses. He could practically see the wheels turning in her lovely head.

"I'm going to use Uber, got no choice," Marianne said softly, and Stevenson nodded, and then, pursed his lips before replying. Prior to coming to work at Nova Technologies for his midnight to noon security gig, Stevenson stopped at a Shawarma restaurant close to the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa and got himself a chicken platter. Smiling, he unwrapped it, and a delicious smell wafted into the air.

"Marianne, mon amie, please, help yourself," Stevenson said evenly, and Marianne, after a brief hesitation, took a large piece of Lebanese-style chicken from the platter. Stevenson took a spoonful of rice and swallowed it, and the two work-friends ate in silence for a moment. Finally shut her up, Stevenson thought, smiling at Marianne while eating.

While a lot of security guards on the overnight shift either brought their lunch or ordered from Pizza Pizza, which stays open till three o'clock in the morning, Stevenson preferred to eat Lebanese food. A platter of rice, chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, hummus and garlic would sustain him for the next twelve hours. This was much better fare than Pizza Pizza, that's for damn sure.

"Hmm, that was delicious, Stevenson, merci beaucoup, Shawarma is nice, but do you like Haitian food at all?" Marianne asked, licking her full and rather lovely lips. When Marianne did that, Stevenson felt a tingle...somewhere, and shifted uncomfortably in his seat. While Stevenson liked to think of himself as calm, cool and collected in most situations, he did have his share of weaknesses.

Seriously, if Stevenson were totally honest with himself, he'd have to admit that he harbored some inappropriate thoughts whenever he looked at Marianne's big booty. Night after night, Marianne came to work, wearing whatever type of work-shirt she wore, plus the obligatory, boner-inducing Black Yoga pants that seemed to have been spray-painted on her thick thighs and gigantic round ass. Damn her...

"Haitian women don't like me," Stevenson said morosely, and Marianne fell silent, cocking an inquisitive, if surprised, eyebrow. Stevenson thought of the last Haitian gal he named, Annette June Anglade, whom he met at the Silver City movie theater back in the day. Annette June Anglade had been quite promising, but in the end, it hadn't worked out.

"Hmmm, Stevenson, I asked if you liked Haitian food, not Haitian women," Marianne said, giggling. Stevenson smiled, suddenly realizing what he'd just said. When his eyes met Marianne's, there was a glimmer of mischief and amusement in them. Open mouth and insert foot, Stevenson thought, absolutely mortified.

"My bad," Stevenson said, smiling faintly, and Marianne laughed, a rather nice sound. She leaned against the counter, looking right at him. This is one of those moments when a woman communicates something to a man in an unspoken manner and he blows it, Stevenson thought, as he stared back at Marianne, clueless as to what she wanted...

"Have you ever been with a Haitian woman, yon bel fanm Kreyol?" Marianne asked, totally flirting with Stevenson at this point. Stevenson grinned, and shook his head. Marianne leaned forward, and he could see the imprint of her breasts against her dark blue work-shirt. The Haitian MILF was not wearing a bra...

"No, but I've been waiting for the opportunity to rectify that," Stevenson said wistfully, and Marianne grinned. Locking eyes with him, the lady shrugged, and then walked away from the receptionist desk. For some reason, Marianne bent down to tie her shoelaces, giggled and then headed for the nearby washroom. Stevenson counted to ten, and then headed to the washroom...

"This ought to be good," Marianne said as she put the "closed for cleaning" sign on the men's washroom door. Moments later, Stevenson arrived at the washroom. Pausing in front of the door, he saw the sign and frowned. What kind of game was this broad playing? Suddenly, the door swung open, and a grinning Marianne looked him up and down.

"Hello madam," Stevenson said, as Marianne slyly all but dragged him inside. Marianne threw her arms around Stevenson and kissed him quite passionately. Stevenson kissed her back, although surprised by the kiss. As Marianne held him in his arms, Stevenson finally indulged his long-time fantasy of groping that big, beautiful ass of hers...

"Can you handle this much Haitian hotness?" Marianne whispered, and in response, Stevenson kissed her again, then boldly lifted her, carrying her to the washroom counter. Marianne blew out her breath, and watched as Stevenson's hands tentatively reached for her. Grabbing the younger man's hands, Marianne placed them on her thighs.

"Hmm, nice," Stevenson said, and he kissed Marianne's throat, and nuzzled on her while his hands caressed her inner thighs. Go for it, Marianne thought, and she spread her thick thighs invitingly, hoping Stevenson would get the frigging hint. Stevenson knelt before her and went to work. Off came Marianne's pants, and then her panties.

"You know what to do," Marianne said, licking her lips as Stevenson brought his dark, handsome face between her thighs. Marianne held her breath as Stevenson inhaled her scent, and then began eating her pussy. Put those lips to good use, Marianne thought, leaning back against the wall mirror as Stevenson voraciously ate her pussy.

"Hmm, you taste wonderful," Stevenson paused to say, and Marianne nodded, and rubbed the back of his neck, silently urging him to continue. The Haitian MILF closed her eyes as her new lover did his thing, sucking on her clitoris while fingering her wet pussy. Stevenson ate Marianne out like a hungry man, and she moaned softly, delighted by what he was doing to her...

"Continue, Steve, please don't stop," Marianne squealed, and she arched her back, shuddering violently as Stevenson practically sucked out her life through her pussy. Stevenson's face remained buried between Marianne's legs, and he didn't let up as the freaky woman he was eating out thrashed about wildly as he drank from her pussy as if it were a fountain in the desert.

"How was it?" Stevenson asked Marianne, and she looked at him through moist eyes. Marianne exhaled sharply, and sighed, then considered the handsome, smiling young man before her. Stevenson astonished her by bringing her much pleasure. He's pleasured me more than my husband Paul has in years, Marianne thought, smiling faintly.

"It was amazing," Marianne said, and then she surprised Stevenson by grabbing him, standing him up against the wall, and unzipping his pants. Out came Stevenson's dick, and Marianne looked at her lover's long, thick manhood...hungrily. Without further ado, Marianne took Stevenson into her mouth, and began sucking him off.

"Oh shit," Stevenson groaned, watching Marianne's lovely head bob up and down as she sucked his dick. He'd been with his share of ladies, but never one of his people. Marianne was sucking his dick as if sucking dick were an Olympic sport and she was in the process of defending her record or something. Not that Stevenson minded. He winced as Marianne subsequently drained the life out of him...in a good way.

As the evening rolled on, Stevenson and Marianne continued their lustful explorations. Marianne found herself bent over a toilet seat, face down and ass up, as Stevenson thrust into her. Gripping the tall, sexy Haitian mama's wide hips, Stevenson banged the hell out of her. Going in raw was a rare delight, and he savored every moment of it.

"Fuck me harder," Marianne demanded, as Stevenson continued to drill his dick into her. Marianne's pussy gripped Stevenson's dick quite nicely, and he rammed his way into her. For the horny young Haitian man, it had indeed been a while. Stevenson fucked Marianne, who kept grinding against him, driving his dick deeper inside of her. After a while, unable to resist the merciless pressure of Marianne's pussy on his dick, Stevenson finally came...

For a long moment, Stevenson and Marianne looked at one another, smiling awkwardly. Slowly, they fixed their clothes. They exited the washroom, and went back to their duties. The security guard returned to the reception desk, and the cleaning lady went to the janitor's area, to tend to her work. Their brief, steamy interlude was over.

At this hour, the Kanata, Ontario, headquarters of Nova Technologies was still empty, but employees would soon start arriving. As usual, these professionals had absolutely no idea what went on in the building at night while it was supposedly empty. At night, the high-tech corporate building virtually belonged to the unseen forces that maintained it, seemingly ordinary people like Stevenson Vladimir and Marianne Etienne...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers