Haitian Women Love Anal Sex

Story Info
Black couple experiments in college.
1.4k words
2.71
88.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

My name is Jorge Francisco Ramon. I'm a tall, somewhat chubby black guy of Latin and Haitian descent. My father is Latino and my mother is Haitian. I'm originally from the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. Lots of folks in that town thought I hailed from Cape Verde but I was American, just biracial. Us light-skinned brothers are always getting mistaken for something we're not. I'm currently a student at the prestigious Lancaster College. It's a small four-year private school located in the city of Plymouth, Massachusetts. I've been going there for a couple of years now. Long enough to make it my plaything. I have way too much fun over there. These are my stories.

Lancaster College has fourteen thousand students, most of whom come from the town of Plymouth. The school has a liberal arts focus, but has excellent undergraduate programs in engineering, computer science and other areas of technical education. That's really cool, since I major in civil engineering. Someday, I want to have my own company. It's been my dream ever since I could remember, you know. I'm glad I won an athletic scholarship to this school. Of all the small private colleges in the state, it has one of the best undergraduate engineering programs.

Lancaster College has recently beefed up its Athletic Department. Originally, the school had a good number of sports teams, for both men and women. Men's Varsity Baseball, Soccer, Gymnastics, Golf, Football, Wrestling, Ice Hockey, Rowing, Alpine Skiing, Rugby, Basketball and Swimming along with Women's Varsity Softball, Equestrian, Rugby, Wrestling, Archery, Soccer, Golf, Basketball, Rowing, Tennis, Alpine Skiing, Gymnastics, Swimming and Volleyball. Recently, we became an athletic powerhouse. After a massive fundraiser, the Lancaster College Athletics Department added teams in Men's Volleyball, Men's Tennis, Men's Archery, Men's Lacrosse and Women's Lacrosse and Women's Field Hockey. We compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division Two.

I'm a student-athlete. Actually, I'm the captain of the Men's Varsity Volleyball team. We've been having a tough season and as team captain, a lot of the pressure is on me. Fortunately, the coach's assistant found ways to help me relax. Who is the coach's so helpful assistant? Sharon Pierrot. A tall, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed, red-haired Haitian chick who has a thing for well-hung caramel-skinned studs like myself. We've been having tons of fun together and nobody on campus has any idea. That's just the way I like it, you know.

I've always had a thing for big and tall women. Especially big and tall women with big butts. The bigger the better, that's what I say. I like really huge women. Including three-hundred-pound dames like Sharon Pierrot. Her heavy weight looks good on her frame since she's six feet tall. Yeah, I totally dig the big females. I don't know why. Sharon was just what I needed. The big black woman offered me tons of raunchy sex without strings attached. I liked it. We hooked up in my dormitory for some wicked fun. I would sit on my bed and she'd come in, wearing a bra and matching panties under her long black overcoat. Sharon's eyes would light up when she saw me. I'm a six-foot-two, 260-pound, caramel-skinned stud. I've got the body of an Olympic athlete and the face of a Hollywood superstar. Not to mention the penis of a porn star. Yeah, I'm packing ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised Black Man Power.

Sharon threw off her long overcoat and knelt before me. The big black woman began showing my dick some love. She sucked on my cock and licked my balls. I thrust my dick down her throat. I love getting my cock sucked. Then again, what man doesn't? Sharon Pierrot was a very good cock sucker. She likes to do the deep-throat thing and knows how to work it. She took most of my cock down her throat and I felt the back of her mouth caressing my dick. Where in hell did this woman learn her sexual techniques? Who in hell cares? All I know is that she made me cum in no time. I came all over her face. Many women don't like that. They think it's disrespect when a man shoots his cum all over their faces. Once again, Sharon was cool. She actually liked facials. She licked every last drop of my cum. Afterwards, I was so grateful that I licked her pussy.

I'm happy to say that Sharon has a clean-smelling pussy. Lots of women smell really foul down there. I spread Sharon's creamy black thighs and ate her out. I like licking pussy. Especially if it smells clean and belongs to a female I like. I fingered Sharon's snatch and worked my magic by probing her pussy with my tongue and digits. In no time I had her squealing in delight. What did I tell you? I am a man with many skills. I made her cum time and again. It's really not that difficult. You just got to know what you're doing, that's all. Afterwards, we tried something fun together.

Sharon fetched her strap-on dildo and proceeded to do me with it. I've got to admit that I've got a pegging fetish. Sharon was down with that. She greased me up, then gently eased the dildo into my ass. Man, if you haven't been fucked by a big woman wearing a strap-on dildo, then you haven't lived. Sharon smiled as she began thrusting the dildo into me. I lay there and took it, loving every second of it. Sharon stroked my cock as she worked the dildo into my asshole. Lots of guys are into this but they won't admit it. I don't have that problem since I'm a first-rate sexual adventurer. I'll try anything at least once, if you know what I mean. The sight of this plump and sexy black chick drilling her dildo into my ass was definitely erotic. My cock stayed hard the entire time. Sharon continued fucking me until I came. Then, she pulled the dildo out of my ass and sucked all the cum out of my cock. Man, that was so damn intense!

Sharon smiled naughtily at me. Then, she ran. I laughed, and chased after her. I tackled her and we rolled around on the floor, wrestling playfully. I wanted to fuck her. She gladly assumed the position. Sharon got on all fours and spread her plump black butt cheeks wide open. I rubbed my cock against her butt hole, then pushed it inside. I love fucking big women in the ass. Especially Sharon Pierrot. She had the biggest, juiciest and nicest ass ever. I put my hands on her hips and pushed my cock into her asshole. Sharon grunted, and urged me to fuck her harder.

Inch by inch, my big cock slid into her asshole. Another thing I like about Sharon is that she loves anal sex as much as I do. Both giving and receiving. Seriously. If I feel macho that day, she will gladly get down and spread her ass for me. She loves getting fucked in the ass. If I feel submissive that day, she will happily fetch her strap-on dildo and ride me for all I'm worth. This big beautiful woman knows what I like. And I know what she likes. So, believe me when I tell you that as I pound my cock mercilessly into her asshole without a drop of lube, it's exactly what she wants! I slam my cock into her, filling her asshole with my dick. Sharon squeals, and begs me for more. I really go to town on her, grabbing her red hair and smack her fat ass as I fuck her. We go at it until I cum, sending my seed deep into her asshole. Sharon screams in pleasure. Afterwards, I pulled out and we both lay there, laughing.

This was just an average day for us. We're just an ordinary man and an ordinary woman having a good time. Casual sex is fun. I wish men and women from all walks of life would embrace this as opposed to rushing into relationships which are costly, time-consuming and often don't work out. I'm happy. I'm doing good academically and athletically. Sharon and I have our fun and it's the spice of our lives. Some folks might not approve but what do they know?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers