Half-Sister, Full Lover, New Arrival

Story Info
An unexpected relative drops in, and the situation heats up.
12.6k words
4.64
126.3k
83

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPezman
MrPezman
466 Followers

The morning came, the sunlight slowly beginning to filter through the blinds in the master bedroom of my apartment, chasing the shadows under the bed and furniture. I had my arm draped over my head in hopes of staving off that morning light, an attempt that would ultimately fail. Giving up, I stretched, and then noticed the warmth of the body next to me. I rolled over, facing the body, the short, raven hair of her head directly in front of my eyes. Memories of the previous night flooded through my head, and I smiled, feeling elated. It had really happened; I'd made love to this raven-haired beauty, and she was asleep in my bed. I was already facing her, so I scooted closer and slid my arm comfortably around her slender waist, rewarded as she held my hand in hers, pressed up against her soft skin.

I wanted to lay there all day, with the heat of her body against mine. However, I knew I would have to get up for work in a little bit.

"Are you awake?" I heard her ask, her body stretching as she roused.

"Yeah," I whispered, "I'm awake."

She turned to face me, the sleep still in her dark eyes. Even sleepy as she appeared, she was a vision, her sleep-tousled hair was sexy in the morning light.

"I have classes today," she pouted.

"Yeah. I have work today."

I reluctantly left the warm bed, dragging myself toward the bathroom, yawning.

I heard her get out of bed behind me. I turned on the bathroom light, turned the shower faucet, and adjusted the jet of water that came out, increasing the water temperature. I stepped in, hissing as the hot water hit my back, and ducked my head under the water flow. The hot water felt good on my face, and I kept it under the jet as long as I could. When I stepped back and took a deep breath, I saw Hannah standing there, as unclothed as I was. I had just an instant to admire her lithe body, her naturally tanned skin, her milk-chocolate aureoles and nipples, on down to the small patch of pubic hair that she had kept neatly trimmed. Her legs were firm, yet smooth, her muscles flexing as she stepped into the shower.

She pressed her body against mine, sighing with the heat that my body had built up under the water. She looked up slightly until she was looking right into my eyes, and I just had to lean down a little to kiss her. Her lips were soft, pliant, and full. Her lips opened and her quick, pink tongue touched my own. I lifted her up as I kissed her, our bodies responding hungrily to one another. Unfortunately, we didn't have much time for me to explore her body as I had the night before. So, as I lifted her, she wrapped her legs around my waist, and I eased her down onto my erection, which was at its fullest. She was as tight as she had been the night before, but, no longer being a virgin, the pain for her was almost nonexistent. I moved forward carefully, a little worried about slipping. After all, how could we possibly explain how I'd fallen forward and injured her, or that my feet went out from under me, and I maybe broke something? I pressed her gently against the wall of the shower, not the furthest one from the showerhead, but the one across from the shower door.

We moved together in an urgent rhythm, her legs tightening around me as she pulled me deeper inside her. There was no real way to tell if her wetness was hers or borrowed moisture from the steam and water of the shower, but it didn't really matter much. As she gripped and squeezed me within her, I pushed, frequently leaving the heels of my feet to almost stand on my toes with each thrust. She gasped as I filled her over and over, pulling me faster, her fingers digging into my back, her face pressed against my neck, her lips and tongue and teeth against my skin, alternately nipping, sucking, licking, and nipping again. That, combined with the heat of her enveloping my erection, would make quick work of me. It didn't matter, though, as she was ascending toward her own climax. She writhed in my arms, and there was no mistaking the source of moisture aiding us. Her cries of pleasure were unusually loud in my shower, as the sound reverberated from wall to wall. My own were equally deafening, and as I pushed myself back inside her, I let loose with my own torrent of heat, my legs starting to feel as if they would buckle very soon. Hannah spasmed a few more times, shivered a little longer with after-pleasure, and gradually released me, her legs under her again. I slipped from within her, and had to put a hand on the shower wall to steady myself.

We panted, regaining our breaths for a few minutes, holding each other in the hot spray of water, and then I proceeded to wash her, taking my time, though I knew that we didn't have much more of it. If I was a little late to work, words would not express how worth it that would be. I worked up a rich lather, first with the shampoo. The soap would be a little later. I washed her hair for her, working my fingers through her silken strands, massaging her scalp as she leaned her head back into my capable hands. After rinsing all the shampoo out, I repeated with the conditioner, enjoying her relaxed moans as she happily submitted. Done with the conditioner, I employed the body wash next. I spent time on every part of her, from her shoulders, back, and arms, kneading the muscles as I worked, her pert breasts, taut stomach, and lower back. From there, I slowed as I lathered excessively over the round, sensuous cheeks of her butt, her thighs, lower now, to her calves and ankles, and when she turned around, I was eye-level with the small patch of pubic hair above her recently satisfied sex.

"You missed a spot," she grinned playfully, and spread her legs to allow me access to soap up the place I'd missed.

So I did, stroking gently as I did so, and she shivered in response, her eyes closed, her grin becoming a pleasured smile, her bottom lip caught under her top teeth. I made sure to get that area extra slowly, my fingers working around her sensitive clit. Finally, I relented, standing up, met with another pulse-pounding kiss as I regained my feet. Then I allowed her to rinse off, stepping back a bit to watch. Her skin glistening with water, the suds sluiced from her, she was remarkable! The curves of her body were so alluring that, even this soon I was hard again.

She saw it and patted it playfully, "Down boy, down!"

Suitably clean, she wiggled her tush at me as she got out.

"If I stay in there any longer," Hannah laughed, "We'll end up in the shower all day."

Of course she was right, though the thought of spending the rest of the day with her in the shower was incredibly enticing!

I washed myself quickly, rinsed off, and then toweled dry. When I was dressed, I went into the small kitchen/dining room to find her already dressed, sitting at the little table. She was slipping a few textbooks into her backpack. She had dressed simply, a purposely-faded pair of jeans with a few carefully placed rips in the legs, and a black shirt that clung to her body seductively.

I grabbed my jacket from the small hook by the door, turned back to her, and asked, "How many classes do you have today?"

"Three, but one of them will probably keep me a little past five."

"Okay, well I'll see you when you get home, then."

I started out the door, when I heard her ask, "What, I get no kiss, no 'have a good day, honey,' nothing?"

Grinning, I turned again, leaned down to kiss her deeply for a few seconds, almost shattering my resolve to go to work for the day, and replied, "Have a great day, sexy!"

"That's better," she laughed.

My time at work dragged, strangely. Usually, my workdays were pretty fun. After all, how many people get to play videogames for a living? The company I work for is over three-hundred strong, almost eighty of them being game testers, including myself. We were getting closer to our debut of the latest game, the second one this year, and the media was in a frenzy to see what we had been working on. I set to work on one of the levels I'd been tasked to test. I made notes as I tested the level, suggesting small changes, maybe a few less enemies here, or a few more there. If my heart was pounding with the action, then I was truly enjoying the game. There was plenty of heart-pounding action in the game, as I was as pleased with it as if I had been the one to create it instead of just testing it. However, I was unfamiliar with a lot of the technical stuff that went into creating a game of this intensity, and I was under the impression that being the one to create the game might take some of the excitement out of it.

I finished with three of the levels I was supposed to test before I took a break. Yeah, even the testers need a break now and then. It gave us time to converse with each other, compare notes, and relax a little. I strolled on into the break room, which was about half-full of testers, programmers, and graphics engineers. They sat at tables, stood at the vending machines, joking, laughing, arguing, debating, and just chattering. I got a Pepsi from one of three soda machines and found an empty table. I wasn't sure I could hold up my side of any conversation right now. My mind was still attempting to wrap itself around my events this morning and last night especially. (Hopefully, you already read Chapter One, and if not, then go read it first. Then this chapter will make more sense to you.) When Geoff Hardin sat down across from me, I was, for all intents and purposes, engaged in a staring contest with the Pepsi can in front of me.

"Hey, what's up?"

I hadn't registered yet that Geoff was talking to me. I continued to stare down my can.

"Wake up, Dorothy. You're back in Kansas!"

As if exiting a trance, my head snapped up, and I was pretty surprised that I hadn't noticed Geoff sitting there. He was all of about 5'5", with glasses, a skinny build, and short black hair. Still, he was kind of hard to miss with his black shirt with the Star Wars Imperial mark on it.

"Hey, Geoff," I nodded my head.

"You getting enough sleep? I thought for a second that you were going to wear that can on your forehead."

"Sure," I shrugged, "I just have a lot on my mind."

"Well, yeah, we all do, what with the game coming out so soon. It's our time to shine, man."

I let him go on thinking that my mind was focused on the game, but images of Hannah took top priority at this point.

I finished my soda and belched loudly, awarded with scattered applause.

"I guess I'd better start pounding buttons."

I stood up, gave Geoff a mock salute, and tossed the empty can into the recycling bin on the way out of the break room. I passed Geoff's desk on the way to my own, and anybody who knows him can pick his desk out of everybody else's. It's the one that seems like a shrine to George Lucas's biggest classic trilogy. Geoff is a devoted fan, even having constructed himself an Imperial Officer's uniform, down to the boots and blaster pistol. Though it seems a little overboard, it's just him. Not that I'm that into The Trilogy, but it was pretty cool watching him march in last Halloween, dressed smartly enough that you could almost believe he'd walked off the movie set.

Somehow, despite the fact that I had so much trouble focusing on my task, I finished my levels, typed up my notes to make them more official, and turned my official report in. Of course, it was only just past noon, so I had another three hours to kill. I chatted with a few of the other testers, making a point to go chat with Geoff as well, and stopped at Harold's workstation. He was cursing at the level he was having much trouble with.

"Problems?" I played Captain Obvious.

"Yes...shit! I'm stuck on this fucking level, and no matter what I do, I either get shot full of holes or blasted into pieces!"

I watched him on the screen, his player ducked behind a boulder, bullets flying past, and the screen shook realistically as one of the opponents fired rockets at him. It seemed the only place that he was safe, and it wouldn't last long. He stood his player up, and fired into the group of enemies, injuring several, but receiving plenty of battle wounds in return. He was close to dead, and then went flying as a rocket struck too close.

"Fuck!"

He slumped in his chair, appearing physically exhausted. Then he looked up at me, frustrated, "Got any ideas?"

I shrugged, "Let me give it a shot."

He backed up, allowing me space, and I rolled another chair up to the screen.

As I thought furiously, the player was pinned down behind the boulder. I tried probably the same methods as he had, earning the same bloody deaths each time. When I focused on the group of machinegun toting bastards, the rocket whore turned me into blood-colored paint. When I jumped up to aim at the rocketeer, I was turned into Swiss cheese. Yeah, I could see Harold's dilemma. Since my position behind the boulder blocked my view of the enemy, tossing grenades and hoping for a lucky hit seemed like a waste of time. Of course, the kids who would be playing this game soon enough would probably employ this strategy, and it might work, but I decided to try something different. I did lob a grenade at where I was pretty sure the gunners were, and while it did hit close enough, it merely stunned them. Good enough for me, I charged right out into the middle of them. I only had to wait a second before I saw the flames of the rocket as it was fired, and I rushed backward, jumping onto the boulder. As the rocket struck the ground where I'd been in the middle of the gunners, they were blasted and smeared on the terrain. Thank the designers who gave us enemy friendly fire. I loosed a volley of bullets at the launcher, and was rewarded with his screams as he keeled over.

Nodding approvingly at the results of my strategy, I stood up, giving Harold back his game.

"Holy shit, man," he sputtered, clearly impressed, "Those were some major Chuck Norris moves right there."

"Well," I shrugged, "Don't forget, the chief export of Chuck Norris is pain!"

I left him there, laughing. I know, it all sounds kind of nerdy, but hey, that's part of what makes it so much fun.

I somehow made it to three o'clock, and it was time to go home. I stopped by the store on my way home, grabbed several things from the shelves, freezers, and coolers. When I figured I had everything I needed, I made my way to the checkout, paid the cashier, and drove home. When I got to my apartment complex, I gathered all of the bags in my hands and lugged them up the stairs to my apartment. I stopped when I got to my door. There was somebody standing there. She turned, feeling the vibrations of the steps. She was maybe five feet tall, with hair that looked reddish except for the roots, which were a dark brown. Her face was quite striking, but her eyes really caught me for a few seconds. They appeared to be yellow in color.

It hadn't started to get cold yet, but it would soon. This girl would probably be unprepared for it. She wore a thin, black, sleeveless shirt, a black skirt that ended at mid-thigh, and red and black stockings, finished off with a pair of black sneakers. She appeared to be nervous, standing there between the door and me. She seemed vaguely familiar, but from where, I had no idea.

"Are you at the right apartment?" I asked.

"I think so. Does Hannah live here?"

"Yes," I said cautiously, wondering her reason for being here.

"I'm her cousin, Hayeden. She told me she was staying here, so I came to see her. Are you...her brother?"

Still holding the rather weighty bunch of bags, I nodded, "Yeah, I'm her brother. Here, come on in. I need to put these up."

I managed to fish my keys out and insert the right key, I let her in, and hurried to set the bags down. There were several indents in my hands and wrists from the handles of the bags, and each indent was an angry purplish-red. Hayeden stood there, uncomfortable, as if she wasn't sure that she should be there. After I'd set out the items I intended to combine for a good dinner, I turned to face her, rubbing the soreness from my hands and wrists.

"I guess if you're her cousin, that makes us cousins, too. So, would you like to stay for dinner?"

She started to shake her head, and then stopped.

"What's for dinner?" I wondered how long it'd been since she'd eaten.

"Roasted chicken breasts covered in Alfredo sauce, steamed veggies, and garlic bread."

She was surprised, "You always cook such elaborate dinners?"

I wasn't about to explain the true reason for the special dinner, so I lied, "No, not all the time. Just every once in a while, to keep things interesting."

She shrugged, pretending indifference that was betrayed by the hopefulness in her beguiling, yellow eyes, "I guess I could stay for dinner, if that's okay with you."

I was glad that I'd gotten too much food.

"Absolutely! I didn't offer just for the hell of it."

She sat at the small table while I cooked.

"How long has she been living here?" she asked.

"For a while. She showed up on my doorstep one day, and her dorm room at the college wasn't ready, so I let her live here. I guess she likes living here, because she never went to live in the dorms when they were ready."

"I was kinda hoping she would move back into the dorms. She'd invited me to stay, and of course, now it'll be impossible."

"Why is that?"

"Well," she gestured at the apartment around her, "This is your place. She'd made the offer when she was expecting to be in a dorm. So here, it's probably not even her decision."

"Let's get through dinner, and then we'll review your options, okay?"

"What options?" she had a look of misery and defeat on her face.

"Well, if you have no place to stay, then I'll do what I kind to find you something."

I cooked the Alfredo sauce, broiled the chicken in different spices, including garlic, basil, onion powder, and parmesan-oregano seasonings, and spread garlic butter on the loaf of French bread to prepare it for the oven when the chicken was done. The veggies were in a big steam pouch, so all I had to do with them is put them in a pot of water.

By the time everything was done, it was almost four-thirty. I kept the oven on warm, placing the garlic bread nearby to pop in the oven on broil when Hannah came home. Hayeden sat at the table still, her face in her hands and her shoulder slumped wearily. I sat down across from her, and looked at her for a moment. I knew that there was no way I could just toss her out. The way that she'd been talking, it sounded as if she hadn't thought out where she'd be staying, concentrating on going instead.

I sat there for a few moments longer before saying, "Hannah should be home in about twenty minutes."

A few minutes later, I asked, "So why did you run away?"

Her hands dropped, and she stared at me wide-eyed, "How did you know I ran away?"

"Lucky guess. That, and you just told me."

She sighed, "Yeah, I ran away. I'd rather not talk about why right now. It's a bit complicated, and my brain is kinda fried from driving."

I leaned back, "No problem. You can tell me when you want to. Are you up to eating, or would you rather take a nap and eat later?"

She blinked at me, "You're willing to just drop it?"

"Of course," I shrugged, "What business is it of mine?"

"Thank you. I think I can handle not falling asleep in my food."

When Hannah walked in ten minutes later, she was already slinging her backpack off her shoulder to set on the floor next to the front door when she spotted Hayeden sitting at the table. Hayeden stood up, almost falling into Hannah's surprised but welcome embrace.

"You're here? You...you did it. You ran away."

Hayeden nodded, close to tears, "I had to. I was going to kill myself if I had to stay in that house one more minute."

"I'm glad you ran away, and I'm so happy you came to find me."

MrPezman
MrPezman
466 Followers