Half-Sister, Full Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers

She cried out, "Please, I'd rather not talk about it right now."

"This won't just go away," I replied, "I'd rather talk about this now than in the morning. But we really should talk about it. Can I come in?"

I heard a dresser drawer open and shut, a few seconds of silence, and then she sighed, "Fine, you can come in."

As I had before, I sat down on the edge of the bed, but this time she was standing in front of her dresser with her back to me, her head hanging.

"Did you..." she began, hesitated, and tried, "How long were you standing there?"

"As long as you had been when you caught me," I smiled faintly.

Her head dropped a little further, "How did you know how long I'd been standing there?"

I admitted, "I could tell by the way that you answered when I asked you. And yes, I saw the whole...show."

She laughed a little, "Are we just gonna go around catching each other like this?" She turned around and looked at me, her face blushing brightly, "Oh my god, this is so humiliating!"

I scratched my chin, "Why? We're only human. We both have needs, as much as we'd sometimes like to keep them secret. Heck, I haven't had a decent sexual experience with a woman since Allie and I split up! How about you?"

She began to speak, stopped, and dropped her eyes, looking at the floor uncomfortably, "I haven't... I've never had one..."

My mouth dropped open a little. I was surprised, and she frowned when she saw me, "Don't look at me like that!"

"I'm just surprised, that's all," I recovered, "I would've thought you might have done that by now."

"Why is that?" her eyes narrowed, "You think I'm a..." She didn't finish that question, but I could tell what she was going to say.

"No! It's just that you're a grown woman, and it's pretty rare nowadays."

She cried, "I know! I'm a freak!"

I laughed, I couldn't help it, but I did, "You're not a freak. You're a beautiful woman, and though I wouldn't want you to go sleep with every guy you can find, I'm of an opinion that once you find the right guy, you should probably try it. It can be more enjoyable than flying solo. I should know."

Throwing her hands up in frustration, she confessed, "There's not a decent guy on campus that I would even want to try it with! They're all a bunch of testosterone assholes. There's this one guy I know, but...I...oh, I don't know! It's hopeless!"

I was interested in knowing who this one guy was, but I let it go for the moment. I suggested, "Well, some of the guys I work with are okay, I guess. A lot of them are degenerates and wouldn't know the first thing about pleasing a woman, but there're a few. Maybe I could set you up with them, and we could see how it goes."

She couldn't contain a giggle, "Are you trying to get me laid now? That's not very brotherly."

"It's not brotherly to want to make my sister happy?"

"Not going to those lengths, it's not."

"So I shouldn't be trying to help you be happy?"

She giggled again, "No, I don't want to date any of your co-workers. Just face it, I'll end up dying an old maid or something."

"That wouldn't be very fair to you, and I don't think I could stand by and not do anything about it."

She looked at me oddly, and it took a second to realize what I had said. Had I really slipped up and revealed some of that forbidden temptation? Before I could try and retract that slip-up, she stopped me.

"What did you mean by that?"

I stammered, "Um, w-well, I just meant that I'd...try to help you find someone who isn't a total cretin, somebody who might actually fulfill your needs." Not exactly a smooth cover-up, I know, but it was something, at least.

"Like who?" The look in her eyes wasn't angry, or suspicious, but as if she was waiting for me to say something specific. Or maybe it was my own hope...

"I don't know," I shrugged.

It still might have been just my imagination, but she seemed disappointed by my answer. "Well," she sighed, "Let me know when you have an idea. Until then I'll just sit here in my virginity and wait."

Feeling ineffective, I stepped up to her to hug her. Whatever she was thinking and hoping for, it came out then. She stood on her toes, put her arms around me, and kissed me. I had about two seconds to register her lips (Damn, so soft!) on mine, and then she stopped. I could see the look of surprise in her gorgeous brown eyes, and then the hurt and shame that replaced it, and I knew what kind of answer she had wanted from me. She started to back away, her face once again blushing bright red, but I stopped her. She looked back up at me with (god help me) hope, and all my feelings toward her, and her own hope prompted me to kiss her. I felt her gasp against my lips, and then she responded, kissing me back. For a moment, feeling overwhelmed with the rush, I went along with my need, my arms squeezing her to me, lifting her up slightly, pressing her against me, and my tongue slipped out only to be met by her own. But then my conscience stepped in, planting the rational thought in my head (and damn that conscience!), and I backed up, breaking the kiss, breathing hard.

"We can't do this. I'm your brother, for crying out loud! I'm supposed to be watching out for you, protecting you when you need it, not taking advantage of you!"

She protested, "What do you think you are doing? Are you really gonna trust some other guy to...do that to me? If I'm going to lose it, I'd rather it be with somebody I know I can trust, someone who at least has some idea how to please me, and not some idiot whose only concern is his own pleasure!"

As much as I wanted to just surrender to my urges and her needs, I had to play the big brother, "Sis...This just wouldn't be...right. Do you realize how much trouble we'd be in? Our family would never talk to us except to tell me how much of a filthy, decrepit pervert I would be for taking advantage of you like that. I wouldn't want that for you!"

She spit, "Oh, shit on them! If they were to find out, and I mean IF, screw them for judging us! If I'm ever gonna lose my virginity, I'm only gonna lose it to you. If you don't want to, then I'll stay a virgin for the rest of my life. Is that what you want?"

Wrestling with my primal lusts, I tried to think of some type of argument that might encourage her to seek her first sexual experience with someone...I don't know...who wasn't her brother! She interpreted my silence as rejection and tears brimmed in her eyes.

"I see, so you don't want to. Fine!"

She began to turn away, and I grabbed her arm and pulled her against me. She began punching my chest, but her blows, though landing, were almost ineffectual at such closeness, and I held her against me, "Listen...the problem is that I do want you. You're so beautiful, and so damned sexy that it drives me nuts...but if you do have sex, it should be with someone you love, not your brother. It wouldn't be fair to you otherwise."

"Isn't it my choice? I mean, I'm the virgin, so I should decide who I should lose it to, shouldn't I? And I love you! If anyone should be the one I lose it to, it should be you. Please, I want it to be you!"

Thinking I should've been on the debate team (it would do me some good; I'm so bad with debates like this), and also glad that I wasn't on any team, I conceded. I lifted her chin and, for the second time, I kissed her. Again, my tongue met hers, and we shared a kiss that alone would be looked down on by others as incestuous. But who was society to tell me what's right and wrong? I thought angrily, Isn't that a decision I should make on my own? So I did, deciding that making my sister happy was the right thing to do, and if it made me happy as well, then what was so wrong about it?

I picked her up in my arms, a little surprised at how light she seemed, and she swung her legs around my waist, locking her ankles against the small of my back. I had no doubt in my mind that, with the heat of her sex pressed up against me, she could feel the reaction that she'd created. The urgency of her kiss only heightened, her tongue quickened against mine. I held her in my arms, my hands cupping her shapely, toned, butt, which flexed as she rubbed herself on me. I carried her to the bed, and fell onto it with her. Her legs tightened on me, and a little moan escaped her mouth only to be captured by mine, her breath hot. Then, amazingly, she began arching her back and grinding herself against me. Her wetness, already saturating her shorts, began to soak into my pants, and the smell, the same one I had breathed in from her discarded hand towel, entered my nose, and I again breathed it in, dizzy with the musky sweetness that I hadn't smelled since the divorce. Then, before either of us could even get our clothes off, she came, grinding herself into an orgasm, further soaking her shorts and my pants. She cried out into my mouth, and I could feel her hips jerking helplessly with the overwhelming sensations. Her body trembled as she rode it down, expelling her breath forcefully through her nose, and then she calmed. Her legs let go of my waist and fell onto the bed, and her arms loosened a little.

I backed up a little and looked down at her, all misgivings of taboos and society flying easily out of my head as I gazed down at her. Her raven-black hair fanned out around her head, her eyes were slightly glazed from her climax, her breasts heaved under her 'Hello Kitty' pajama shirt, and the crotch of her shorts were thoroughly permeated by the fragrant juices that she had leaked out. Despite her release, the look on her face was clear; she was far from done. I helped her sit up, and then grabbed the sides of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. She lifted her arms to help, and I tossed it to the side. She insisted on helping me with my own shirt, yanking it off me, and then I undid her bra, freeing her generous, perky breasts, noting how her areolas and nipples were milk-chocolate brown, like the irresistible chocolate of a Hershey's bar. Her nipples were rigidly erect and only waiting for the touch of my hands and mouth. I touched my hands to her breasts, cupping each delectable mound, feeling the light, fleshy scrape of her nipples against the palms of my hands. I urged her to relax, and followed her as she fell back onto the bed. I pressed my lips against her hot flesh, kissed down to the swell of her breasts, and then began manipulating a nipple in my mouth, feeling its hardness against my tongue, flicking it playfully as she ran her hands through my hair. Then I moved to the other breast, running my tongue into the valley between before climbing up to the other chocolate-hued peak. I went back and forth between the two nipples for a few minutes, but the aroma under her soaked shorts beckoned me enticingly, so I finally abandoned her peaks and trekked south, stopping briefly at her navel, and then to the waistband of her shorts. I stopped kissing long enough to slip her shorts down her creamy, mocha-colored thighs, calves, ankles, and off her feet.

The aroma intensified, and I beheld the source, below a neatly trimmed, raven-black patch of pubic hair, that area of sensitive skin that hid her virginity inside. I pulled her down to the edge of the bed and brought my face down between her open thighs. I touched my lips to her inner thighs, brushing my lips over the soft, slightly moist skin, feeling her shiver with the slight touch. She closed her eyes, smiling a little, enjoying the sensations. As much as I wanted to tease her skin longer, breathing in her smell made it all but impossible for me to delay any longer. My lips drifted closer to her, and then were upon her, feeling the intense heat that came from her. She sighed when she felt my tongue against her wetness, and her thighs opened wider. I reached my tongue out and tasted the sensitive flesh of her inner labia, tasted the juices that seeped out. As my tongue moved over her clitoris, she thrust her hips, pushing herself against my mouth, urging for more. To make her more comfortable, I lifted her legs up and draped them on my shoulders, and then commenced to lap at her with a little more vigor to capture the juices. She moved her hips with each lick, gasping and clutching at the comforter under her as the sensations increased.

I moved my tongue up between the pink lips of her inner labia and to her clitoris before flicking the pink button and then back down I went to repeat the motion, over and over, stopping to lap up the nectar as it flowed. As I felt the movements of her hips become more frantic, I concentrated my efforts almost solely on her clit, swirling the tip of my tongue around it, and then over it again and again until I felt her tense up.

"Ohhhh, oh my god, that's...oh-my-god, right there! OH!"

The well-toned muscles of her legs clamped together behind my head, and her thighs against my ears muffled the sounds of her cries. I could feel her cum flooding my mouth, and opened it to get as much as I could, my tongue thrusting out, pushing her inner lips open, but, except for the muffled moans, the loudest sound in my ears was the rushing of my pounding heart.

Her thighs relaxed and rested once again on my shoulders, so I moved them and moved onto the bed, holding myself above her. I was only a few inches away from her virginity, the head of my member resting against her heat. Before I could open my mouth to ask her if this was what she really wanted, she reached out, grabbed onto my hips, and pulled me into her. Facilitated by the lubrication of her juices, and some saliva, as well, the only resistance was her tightness, which was slightly painful until the head of my erection was inside her. Not hesitating, I slid in maybe an inch before coming to that point that defined her virginity. Her hands tightened on my hips, and then she again pulled down, and further inside I went. The thin membrane stubbornly resisted for maybe another second, and then her eyes closed tightly and the muscles in her jaw bulged as she fought not to cry out in pain as the membrane finally gave, tearing, and I sank fully into her. Her legs pressed against my outer thighs, her eyes remained tightly closed, an unmistakable tear squeezing out, and she breathed quickly through her nose as she waited for the pain to cease.

That moment of conscience flooded suddenly into my brain as I watched her ride out the pain, and I tried to pull myself away before I could cause her any more pain, but her arms flew up around me, her eyes shot open, and she shook her head violently.

"We're already past the hard part," she hissed, "Just hold still so I can get used to it."

I relaxed and waited, while in my head, I called myself anything and everything I could think of. This was hardly anything a good brother would do, not this. I cursed my weak will, my blatant lack of self-control. Yet, Hannah was right. I had already penetrated her virginity; the damage was done. The least I could do now was to make sure that her enjoyment was well worth the pain. When her body relaxed, and she sighed as the pain abated some, I began to move, slowly, gingerly within her. She tensed up again, and I winced, but instead of letting me stop, her hands again tightened on my hips, and she lifted her own against me. I had to admit, her delicious tightness was causing sensations that I'd never experienced before. My ex-wife had lost her virginity a year before I'd met her, so this was very new to me. Despite her wetness, there was just enough friction to make it feel quite good.

She pulled me down against her, and pressed her lips to mine, her tongue flicking hungrily against my lower lip, and I opened my mouth slightly to return the favor. If she disliked the taste of herself that was still in my mouth, she showed no signs. Our tongues played eagerly together, and I continued to move my length within her, no longer as gingerly as before, and she moved with me, lifting her hips as I pushed inside her, pulling at my hips. Then she moved her legs, resting them on mine, her calves on the backs of my lower thighs, and her hands left my hips to knead the muscles on my back. Her hips moved faster, indicating that she would like to increase the rhythm some, and I obliged, beginning to thrust faster into her. She moaned against my mouth, her tongue vibrating against mine. With this increased pace, I couldn't guarantee that I would be able to last much longer, and I began to wonder if I shouldn't be wearing a condom, but it seemed to be a little late for that.

As if she'd been reading my mind, she whispered, "Quit worrying, I'm on the pill."

I was a little surprised, considering that only moments ago she'd been a virgin.

The thought flew out of my mind as I felt her getting near. I thrust a little harder, a little deeper, and as I opened my eyes, I could see her looking right back at me. Her breathing suddenly stopped, and she tensed, her legs and arms thrumming. Her eyes widened as her breath caught, and she tightened a little painfully on my length for almost five or six seconds before she loosed a cry, and then I felt her womanhood throbbing, pulsing around me. Thinking that she was finished, I decided that it would be a good idea for me not to cum. I waited for her to settle, but when I gradually tried to withdraw, she stopped me.

Panting for breath, she pleaded, "I want more."

So I began moving within her again. It didn't take long; only a few minutes later, I could feel her beginning to tense up. I somehow managed to hold myself back, and I thrust into her as I felt her trembling towards another climax. Then she locked up again, her whimpers and moans turning into cries, her climactic juices drenching my length, adding to an ever-growing wet spot on her bed. When, again, she asked for more, I could tell what she was waiting for.

I resumed the rhythm once more, and she moved her legs to wrap around the backs of my thighs. As I thrust, she pulled with her legs while also pulling with her hands, which rested on my sides. I struggled against my inevitable release, even biting my tongue, and it worked for another five minutes until I could feel Hannah beginning to reach yet another climax. As her vaginal walls tightened around me, I realized that there was no way I could hold out any longer. I felt the waves building towards my release, thrust deep into her, and she cried out as she felt me erupt inside her. I gradually coasted to a stop, and for almost five minutes, neither of us moved, our breaths slowing a little.

Then, she looked at me, smiled, and whispered, "I'm laying on a really big, wet spot right now."

I couldn't help but laugh, feeling that dopey, warm feeling that I sometimes got afterward. I rolled onto my back, pulling her with me until she was on top, my erection fading, but still inside her for the moment. I caressed my hands up and down her back, and she sighed, her head on my chest. She pouted a little when my erection, having left, slipped from inside her.

We lay there for another five minutes, basking in that after-sex feeling, and then I got up to start the shower for us. When I looked down, I felt a little woozy at the sight of her virginal blood on me, and it depressed me a little to know that it was my fault. I used a washcloth from under the sink to wipe it from me, and then I felt her hands on my back, and her lips right between my shoulder blades. I turned around, and her eyes widened slightly as she saw her blood on the washcloth.

She smiled a little, "You worry too much. Come on, let's get in the shower."

I followed her as she stepped in, sighing happily while the hot spray of water cascaded down her back. I stood there like a dolt, just watching the water as it ran down her beautiful body, until she pulled me against her, stood on her toes, and kissed me.

"I think you're gonna have a lot to teach me."

MrPezman
MrPezman
470 Followers
12