Hall Pass Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's the voice mail, word for word:

"Hey baby, it's me.

I saw that you called. Sorry I missed your call before.

I've been having a lot of fun, but I'm okay, everything's fine. I'm actually doing really good. I'm still with Derek. He lives not too far from the mall here.

And.

(Long pause)

Yeah, we've been having a lot of fun.

(Long Pause)

So, I know you probably got a million questions, so I'll try to answer them real quick. He's in the shower right now, but when he comes out, I'll probably be busy again so I probably won't answer the phone.

Okay. Number one, yes, he is way bigger than you. I'd say probably close to double your size. and he really knows how to use it.

Number two, yes, I did come a lot. Like I don't even know how many times, I lost count and I came really hard every single time.

Number three, yeah, black guys really do fuck a lot better than white guys. I can't even explain how much better he is and so that will probably answer question number four.

(Pause)

Yes, he is way better than you.

(Pause)

Way better. If you take every orgasm I've ever had with you, it's like adding them all up and it doesn't even compare to one of the times that he made me come.

(Very long pause)

And now I guess I'll tell you the things that you probably don't want to hear, but I promised I would be honest with you. I really hope you're not mad at me, but we are not using condoms.

(Pause)

And I'm letting him come inside me.

I know that was the rule, but I can't even explain how amazing it is without the condom and how much I just need this. I mean, you're great, but this is just like mind blowing. So we fucked like, I guess like nine times now or so, something like that. And I let him come in me every time, and it's been really amazing.

Another thing is that I let him (Long Pause) I let him fuck me in the ass. And I know I told you I wouldn't do that and I don't let you do it, but he's just so great that I just wanted to try it and I actually came really hard when he fucked me that way.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to stay here tonight. He'll drop me off at the library in the morning, so you don't have to worry about coming to pick me up. But I know we've been going for like 4 hours now, but I just need this so bad. It's just so amazing. Please don't be mad and try to understand. I promise I'll make it up to you.

(Long Pause)

And then I guess lastly, I'll tell you now that I want to make this like a regular thing. I know I promised this was only going to be a one-time thing but, I want to keep seeing him and we still have each other and nothing will change there. But I want to do this more often with him because he makes me come harder than I've ever come before. I've never had sex like this before. And it is, like, completely mind blowing. We can start our family soon, I promise.

(Long Pause)

So I am going to get back to having sex, and the good news is that he likes nylons and heels, just like you do, and he's cum so much in my pussy that it's, like, running all over my nylons. So I have some nice messy nylons for you when I get home tomorrow, and you can jerk off into them if you want. I will call you, I guess, tomorrow morning. I'm probably going to turn my phone off tonight because we're going to be getting it on. So thank you again. I love you so much for letting me do this. And I'll talk to you later. I love you so much, baby."

Bye for now.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

Not a Fairytale Ending

That was the moment our fairytale ended and became my nightmare. Our marriage was over and I knew my life was about to change. I sent an email to my boss, telling him I would be out for a few days due to a family emergency. Fuck him, if he didn't like it, Fuck everyone!

Suddenly I was sober and pissed. I felt the blood flowing through my veins and my heart pounding in my chest. This was another feeling that was new to me, but I used the anger and rage to power my actions.

There was no sleep that night, and by 7 am, my F150 was loaded with three suitcases full of clothes, and five boxes with my files, computers, and all my personal items. She would soon learn the consequences of her actions. She gave up everything, our future family, a life of luxury, and all the years of love I've showered her with for what? Some strange cock? Fuck, I hate myself for letting this happen.

I saw several calls from her early the next morning and immediately blocked her number. There was nothing I needed to say to her, and talking to her would just send me back into rage and anger. Besides, I was too busy packing my things and had no time to waste. I wanted to be long gone and out of her life before she came home.

I drove six hours north to the Lake of the Ozarks, and was able to get a rental cabin on the lake during the drive. A week on the lake in this quiet location was just what I needed. It was 3PM when I checked in and suddenly I was in desperate need of sleep. After getting settled in the room I was going to get a few hours of sleep, and then a good meal. Then I would try to get my head back in the game.

Later that night when I turned my phone back on. I had dozens of text messages and calls. Apparently, Maggie had no clue at my anger, or that I would respond this way.

I learned later that an hour after I left she came home and entered the kitchen. That's when she saw the note, my phone, and my wedding ring on the table when she finally came home from her fuck fest. She had no idea I would leave her like this, and she actually believed I would understand her desires. Panicking, she picked up my note and started reading it.

"Maggie, we are done and here's why:

1. No Condoms, and you let him cum inside you several times, as you explained in your voicemail

2. You turned your phone off, and I could not reach you

3. You were going to leave by 10pm, but you spent the night with him

4. You gave him your ass,which you promised to me

5. It was supposed to be a one-time thing, now you want to continue (Feel free now -- he's all yours)

6. I really didn't need to hear that he was so much better than me, or that he makes you come so much better than I ever did. Thank you for letting me know how terrible I was as a lover. Well, he's all yours now. Enjoy yourself.

Because of this, we're done. You can keep my wedding ring as a memento. Don't bother looking for me as I'm gone and won't be found. Since Derek makes you feel so wonderful, feel free to move in with him.

The apartment is paid through the end of the month, which is when the lease expires (I'm glad I waited to renew it for another year.) You will have to either sign a new lease or move in with your new fuck toy.

You can forget the new car, there's no way I'll be paying for that now. You'll need to bring the loaner car back to the dealership and get your old car, if they haven't sold it yet.

I didn't take any money out of the checking or savings account. You can keep that. It will probably last you about a month if you're really careful. Don't forget, now that I'm gone you will have to pay all the utilities, food, and expenses. All of our joint credit cards have been canceled. You're on your own now, time to grow up.

On Monday I'll be quitting my job by phone from wherever I am, and you'll need to get your own medical insurance.

Children? Not with me, never going to happen. Maybe your big black lover can fill that part of your life.

You can file for divorce, or not, I don't care. In my mind, we are no longer married. You might as well file for abandonment, and in a year it will be official.

I have always loved you, and will miss being with you, but I can't live with the woman that left that message for me last night. I don't know who she is but she will not be part of my life. I'll never be a cuckold. You took advantage of me and what happened without my knowledge over 7 years ago. I hope you're happy with your decision to destroy everything we had together.

In case you don't remember what you said on the voicemail, I posted a link to the recording on my Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsAPP. After our friends and family hear it, I'm sure they will understand why I abandoned you. I hope you enjoy listening to your betrayal and the death of our marriage.

I hate what you've done, and I wish you a life filled with regret and misery."

Billy

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -

Maggie's Thoughts

She pulled up her phone and clicked on the voicemail link. After she listened to her own words she broke down and fell to her knees. She was grief stricken, and so sorry for what she had done. Between the weed and the wine, she lost control of the situation. The feelings she expressed were true, but was sorry for the way she explained it in the voice mail. She never would have gone through with this if she thought Billy would leave her.

She screamed and wailed for an hour. Finally, after an hour of tears and pain she posted a lengthy apology in response to his post. She wanted Billy and everyone to see that she was sorry and wanted him back.

Billy had not returned to social media after posting his last note. In her mind she thought that if he had read her words he might have reconsidered returning and giving her another chance. That was not going to happen.

Sometime Later...

During that week Billy decided that he needed to get as far away from here as possible. After quitting his job, and speaking with his financial advisors, he made travel arrangements to spend the next two months in Hawaii, the same place he was going to take Maggie as a surprise vacation.

Billy sent Harley, his best man, the title to his truck and where to pick it up as a thank you for his friendship. He explained he was going to be gone for a long time. He also sent his new email address to stay in touch.

Harley did stay in touch with Billy and told him what happened after he left town. Maggie begged him to tell her where Billy was to no avail. When Maggie returned the loaner car, she learned her old car was already sent to auction. The dealership was angry that there would be no sale, and refused to give her any money for the trade in explaining the monies would go towards the loaner car they supplied. She would have to get an attorney to try and get it back, but without any funds that was going to be difficult.

She tried desperately to reach out to Billy, but nobody knew where he was. Her mom and dad were angry at her actions, but offered her to come live with them if she wanted to come down to Arizona. She tried to keep the apartment with the hope that Billy would come to his senses and return. Maggie was now working two jobs just to make ends meet. She never realized how expensive it was to pay for everything because Billy always took care of all the expenses. She finally realized her childish need for getting even was a very big mistake.

After a year of not hearing from Billy, she knew he wasn't coming back. She dated several guys but would never again experience the loving relationship she had with Billy. She missed him dearly, and cursed herself for taking advantage of that stupid Hall Pass.

Two years later, the marriage was over and they were both free again. With his knowledge of Crypto Currencies, along with his financial investments, Billy's account blossomed to a respectable $28 Million over the next few years.

He was now living in his new Hawaiian beach house on the Island of Kauai with his 21-year-old wife. This was the house he wanted to buy for Maggie before she lost her mind. Kelly, his new love, was in heaven and would never want a hall pass. Just to make sure, he had her sign a prenuptial agreement to protect himself from an unexpected Slut-Ray that might strike in the future.

While Maggie struggled to make ends meet, and find a good man to love her again, Billy started living a new chapter in life, filled with love and happiness. Some of you may say that Billy should have split his hidden wealth with Maggie, or at least set her up with support. Remember, before this happened, Billy intended to give Maggie everything, and not hide their blessings, but things changed. Being generous after her night of fucking some other guy would have been a nice gesture, however, in Billy's mind her betrayal destroyed every ounce of love he had for her. Nope, in his mind she got what she deserved. A life without his love and lots of regrets, just as Billy had wished her.

One day, still living a sad lonely life and stuck in her small town, Maggie saw an interview on TV with a man she recognized as Billy...yes Billy her ex-husband. She jumped to her feet and stood right in front of the TV Screen.

CNN was interviewing Billy about his Save the Children Foundation, at his large beach home on Kauai with his wife Kelly and their daughter Abigal. That's when she realized how bad she screwed things up. After the years of not seeing or hearing from Billy, the image of him with his new family hit her hard.

When she learned about his success, and how he became a philanthropist from all his wealth, she broke down and cried the tears of the insane. Yes, she was a broken woman, all because she wanted to get even. She then remembered a quote from one of favorite authors, John Southard -- "The only people who you should get even with, are those who have helped you." She will try hard to remember that, if ever given the chance again.

12