Hall Pass Hiccup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aiiiiyyyeeehhhaaa!" Peggy screamed at full voice before she finally stopped moving.

Gray, who had kept up his oral attack during the orgasm, lifted his face to look at the woman's gasping face. When her body finally stopped spasming, he dropped his face back down and re-engaged with her wet pussy.

"Nnnngggghhhhaaahhh!" Peggy cried out a minute later as she climaxed for a second time.

Two more orgasms followed quickly after before Gray moved up and made gentle love to the women for the next hour. He noted to himself that this was the first time since his divorce that he had made love to anyone; the other times he had had sex it was pure and simple fucking. He made sure to kiss the woman throughout the lovemaking.

"You... that... you..." she mumbled as she lay entwined with him after they had finished.

"Shhh. It's all right. Plenty of time to talk later. What are you doing for the next few decades?" he noted.

Peggy gave him an exhausted smile. He crushed his lips to hers.

The woman who had been a bridesmaid four times finally got to be the center of attention a year later. The two later had a pair of children, a boy two years after the marriage and a girl another two years later.

Unlike her predecessor, Peggy never forgot her vows.

While Gray would never know it, Kelly never forgot that lesson again. Several years after moving to North Carolina, she remarried, remaining faithful to her second husband for 15 years until she caught him cheating. She admitted to herself that she finally understood the pain Gray endured, and wasted no time in divorcing her second spouse.

Kelly had always taken good care of herself and still went to the gym on a regular basis. She was still an attractive woman as she approached 50.

Single, alone and approaching 50: she never saw that coming, not even in her wildest dreams. Her second husband was a decade older than she was, had no children and didn't want any with Kelly. Now it was too late, although she knew that there were plenty of 30-something men that would gladly put a baby inside of her, although none wanted to stick around and be more than just a sperm donor.

She laughed aloud to herself; more of a bark really. Gray had wanted two children. She had wanted three. So by now, the couple's three children would all be in their teens. She and Gray would be attending various school and social events: sports, band, PTA. Graduations, both high school and college, wouldn't be far away, followed by weddings and grandchildren. All of that gone... for MEDIOCRE SEX. What an entitled dumbass she was. She shook her head sadly, for probably the thousandth time. If she was limber enough to kick her own ass...

A few months later halfway across the country, Gray and Peggy Penner along with their 15-year-old son, Reggie, were sitting in the gymnasium of their local high school watching their 18-year-old daughter, Phyllis, accept her diploma. Peggy squeezed her husband's arm and the two exchanged looks with their eyes filled with happy tears. Gray leaned in and gave his wife a quick peck on her lips, causing their son to wince in teenage embarrassment.

"Aw, c'mon, you two. Not here, not now," he whined.

His parents smiled at him, then at each other. They both wiggled their eyebrows.