Hallon Seed Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He approached and similarly lowered himself behind her, intentionally sliding his once again fully erect penis down her spine and over her tail bone, her back arching in concert. She moaned a mix of pleasure and disappointment, siding his face with hers.

"Have patience," she said quietly, as if as much to herself as to him.

He reached around her, held her breasts, and put his lips to her ear.

"I want to be inside you," he whispered slowly.

She moaned softly.

He slid one hand down her stomach and over her mound, just grazing the edges of her parted lips. Teasing.

"Oh, god," she breathed, and held his wrapped arm to keep herself steady.

He tugged at her earlobe with his teeth as he pinched her nipple and rolled it slowly.

"Mark," she whispered.

"You've had me in your mouth. Now, I want you in mine." He sucked her earlobe in and flicked it with the tip of his tongue, to signal his intentions.

"Yes."

He pressed his finger just between her lips and began an up stroke.

"Nnnnnnngggggg," she groaned, and slid her palm along the underside of his arm, pushing his hand out of her, and then interlaced his fingers with her own. Her breathing was almost labored. "I want you so much. Just... I..."

He pressed their united hands against her stomach and kissed her cheek.

"You're worth waiting for," he whispered, assuring her that it was okay. "You always have been." He squeezed her tightly and then stood, picked up his bag, and went back downstairs to the kitchen.

He dressed in a clean pair of underwear and his gym pants, tossed his dirty clothes into a fresh garbage bag, as laundry, and began preparing two MREs.

Julia took more time than expected to join him. He saw that her face was a bit red, and her eyes a bit puffy, and he guessed why, but he said nothing about it.

"Turkey or Stroganoff," he asked, holding each pouch out individually, so she knew which was which. She somberly walked to him, took the Stroganoff, and kissed his shoulder.

"Let's eat downstairs," she said, quietly, grazing her fingers over his, beckoning him to follow as she walked away.

She sat in the middle of the bed, leaning against the wall. He sat to her left, and she rested her head on his shoulder. The demon was laying on its back, at Julia's right. After a minute, the demon shifted its position to lay on its side and rest its head on Julia's thigh.

Mark and Julia ate in silence. There was a rare peacefulness that neither of them wanted to disturb. At least for a while.

When they were finished eating, Mark took Julia's empty pouch, and Julia stood up with him, the demon moving off of her.

"I'm going to brush my teeth," Julia said, and they both went back upstairs. Mark disposed of the garbage, brushed his teeth along side Julia, and they both returned to the basement, Mark with a lantern in hand.

"So, how do you put this fire out," Mark asked as he waited for Julia to crawl under the covers.

"It will extinguish at midnight," the demon answered.

Mark quietly observed that it was only shortly after dusk at the moment, they would be remaining lit for roughly another four hours while they attempted to fall asleep. On the other hand, if Julia felt as tired as he did, then maybe it wouldn't matter.

Julia lifted the corner of the top sleeping bag to let the demon crawl in next to her. Mark climbed in last. As a matter of necessity, the demon lay facing the wall, so the long chain would not be in the way.

Julia brushed the left side of Mark's face with her fingers, and whispered, "Come on," before turning on her side and wrapping an arm around the demon's waist, and pulling it snuggly to her.

Mark did the same with Julia, kissing the top of her head before gently resting his chin there.

"Sweet dreams," Julia said softly.

After a pause, the demon said, almost too quietly for Mark to hear, "Thank you."

Mark hoped the demon was being honest. But if it was, then where would that lead? He and Julia had come here intending to stay one week. Julia had no intention of abandoning this creature without absolute certainty that it was truly evil.

He would carry on with his plan of consulting the books on demonology, and, hopefully, they would offer some help.