Halloween Costumed Roleplaying

Story Info
Mom, Sis, Aunt, and Cuz roleplaying while dressed in costume.
41.7k words
4.07
112.6k
152
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please vote. This is a Halloween Contest story. Please give me the courtesy of your vote.

There are no characters under the age of 18-years-old in this story.

Mother, Sister, Aunt, and Cousin roleplay while dressed in their Halloween costumes Michael.

This story is about my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin wearing Halloween costumes while roleplaying being someone else for incestuous sex. This story is about sexy secrets of wearing a costume and roleplaying, specifically when wearing a Halloween costume and roleplaying. When wearing a costume while roleplaying fictional identities, people do crazy things. Shocking but true, when wearing a costume while roleplaying, even blood related relatives do crazy, incestuously, sexual things that they wouldn't ordinarily do when not wearing a costume and roleplaying.

This is the true story of what happened when my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin wore their Halloween costumes while I wore my Halloween costume. While I was in costume, I roleplayed that I wasn't related to them by blood. I roleplayed that I wasn't my mother's son, my sister's brother, my aunt's nephew, or my cousin's cousin. While they were in costume, my mother roleplayed that she wasn't my mother, my sister roleplayed that she wasn't my sister, my aunt roleplayed that she wasn't my aunt, and my cousin roleplayed that she wasn't my cousin.

* * *

Forbidden to do as her 22-year-old son, but tonight I wasn't my mother's son. I was her primary care physician. It was Tuesday night, my night to sleep with my 44-year-old mother dressed as her young doctor and with her dressed as my sexy, X-rated nurse.

"Nurse," I said putting on my statoscope. "Unzip your uniform so that I may listen to your heart."

Obediently obeying me, following her doctor's orders, I watched my mother with great sexual anticipation give me a sexy smile and a naughty look while she slowly and sexily unzipped her nurse's uniform. As if I was having a sexual fantasy, I couldn't believe that I had such sexual control over my mother. I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over imagining seeing my mother in her bra and panties, topless, and naked. I couldn't count how many times I masturbated over imagining having sex with my mother. Tonight, not only was I going see my mother nearly naked, albeit for her nurse's Halloween costume but also, I was going to have sex with my MILF of a mother.

Even now, after having had sex with my MILF of a mother so very many times before, I was just as sexually excited as I was the first time that we had sex. Even now, while watching her unzip her sexy, X-rated nurse's costume, I was as sexually excited as the first time that I watched her unzip her sexy, X-rated nurse's costume. Even now, after having seen my mother in her bra and panties, topless, and naked, I was as sexually excited seeing her in her underwear as I was the first time seeing her in her underwear.

As if she was a stripper on stage doing a slow striptease, she slowly unzipped her nurse's Halloween costume. Sexually teasing me, every time she looked down at her exposed, bra clad breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage, she looked up at me to see my reaction to seeing her in her sexy, low-cut bra. I stared at her as if she was already topless. I stared at her as if she was already naked. This was my mother and not some whore that I picked up in a bar and asked home for the night.

"Yes, Doctor Michael," she obediently said.

As soon as my mother exposed her big, bra clad breasts and her long, sexy, line of cleavage, I put my ear tips of my statoscope in my ears and my non-chill, chest piece ring to her heart and listened. Not surprised that her heart was beating faster than normal, with her bra clad breasts exposed to my horny eyes, my mother's heart was beating as fast as my heart was beating. It was one thing seeing my mother's bra clad breasts but it was something else entirely having my hands and mouth so very close to her tits.

I wasn't concerned that she was overly excited. Being sexually excited was what I wanted her to be. Obviously, because she was as exposed to her son who was playing doctor and nurse with his mother was the reason for her racing heartbeat. Actually, by having sex with my mother, it was my goal to have her heart beating faster than it was.

"Your heart is okay albeit beating a little fast," I said with a dirty laugh. Not stopping there, I was ready to take full sexual advantage of my mother under the pretense that I was her primary care physician. "Now, remove your bra please, nurse, so that I may give your breasts a full examination," I said.

My favorite part as my mother's pretend doctor was giving her a breast exam. I couldn't wait to touch and feel my mother's big, naked tits. Not only did I love seeing my mother's big, shapely, natural, naked breasts but I also I loved feeling my mother's big, naked, shapely, natural breasts while examining her huge hooters. Always putting a big smile to my face, other than fingering and sucking her nipples, there's nothing sexier than seeing, touching, and feeling my mother's big, naked boobs.

Without having to remove her nurse's Halloween costume, a necessary ingredient to our lovemaking while roleplaying, my mother reached in front of her to unhook her front snapping brassiere. Teasing me in the way of a stripper on stage, she held her bra cups in place with both hands to make sure that I was watching before she opened her Heavenly gates. Every time I saw her naked breasts, as if seeing them for the first time, I always had the same reaction. I stared at the shape of her big, naked breasts, her areolas, and her nipples.

In the way that she exposed her naked breasts to me so very many times already while I examined her before we made love, she exposed her naked breasts to me again now. While I enjoyed pretending that I was really her doctor instead of her son, I watched her slowly peel away her bra cups to expose her naked, C cup breasts to my horny, non-medically trained eyes. It was always so very sexually exciting to see my mother's naked tits. It was even more sexually exciting that she wanted to show me her naked tits as much as I wanted to see her naked tits.

Pretending that my mother was my sexy X-rated nurse, I pretended to give her a medical, breast examination as if I was her primary care provider. First feeling one breast and then feeling the other breast before holding both breasts in my hot, horny hands, I felt her breasts, squeezed her breasts, and fondled her breasts. Cupping them in my hands as if weighing them, I had my wicked, sexual way with my mother's tits before fingering her hard, erect nipples.

One of my mother's favorite parts of having her breasts examined, her sexual picadillo, was exposing her naked breasts to me, of course, but also was when I fingered her nipples. As much as she loved having her nipples fingered, she loved it when I fingered her nipples. Obviously by her sexually excited reaction, her nipples were two of her erogenous zones and as soon as I fingered my mother's hard, erect nipples, she became so wet. As soon as I fingered my mother's hard, erect nipples, she was plenty wet enough and ready for me to mount her and make love to her before fucking her.

Driving her wild and making her so very horny, she loved it when I pulled, turned, twisted, squeezed, and pinched her nipples. She loved it when I leaned forward to take her nipples in my mouth and sucked one before sucking the other. As much as she loved having her nipples fingered, she loved having her nipples sucked. She loved it when I sucked her nipples. As if paying homage to them and worshipping them, she loved it when I gave her naked breasts, especially her nipples, my complete sexual attention under the guise of giving her breasts a complete, medical examination.

"I love your big tits, Mom," I said falling in and out of character.

I was glad that I could not only sexually accommodate my mother but also sexually excite her enough for her to not only want to have sex with me but also to cum. A long time coming, as if our incestuous relationship was meant to be, I was glad that I was sexually intimate with my mother. Even more important than my happiness and sexual satisfaction, my mother was glad that she was sexually intimate with me. Life doesn't get any better than this.

* * *

She smiled down at me and, as if I was still her baby, albeit a 22-year-old, grown man of a baby. Something that felt so reassuring and comforting, she placed a gentle hand to the back of my head whenever I sucked her tits. In the same way that I placed a gentle hand to the back of her head whenever she was blowing me before cumming in her motherly mouth, she placed a gentle hand to the back of my head whenever I sucked her hard, erect nipples.

Oddly enough, something that I never knew about my mother, she loved having her nipples fingered and her tits sucked. How would I know that unless I was sexually and incestuously intimate with my mother? Switching back and forth, fingering one and sucking one before fingering and sucking the other, she especially loved it whenever I had her nipple in my mouth while I fingered her other nipple.

In the same way that I loved it when she stared up at me when she sucked my cock, she loved it when I sucked her nipples while staring up at her. She pressed my mouth against her bosom as if she was nursing me. Just as she loved it when I complimented her on her big tits, she loved it when I gently bit her nipples.

"Suck my tits, Michael. Nibble my nipples while touching, feeling, and fondling my breasts," she said in a sexually lustful voice while obviously becoming more sexually excited enough to fall out of character. "Yeah, that's it. Pull, turn, and twist my nipples while squeezing my tits. Harder, Michael, harder. Squeeze my tits harder. Squeeze my breasts as hard as you can."

I sucked my mother's tits while nibbling and fingering her nipples. I felt her breasts while fondling her breasts. Squeezing her big tits as hard as I could, I had my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. I loved my mother's big, firm, natural tits. I loved my mother's big, erect nipples.

"I love your big tits. I love how shapely and firm they are," I said squeezing her breasts while fondling her breasts. "I love your big nipples."

Then, when she stood to remove her panties but not her X-rated nurse's, Halloween costume, I stood to remove my pants and underwear but not my doctor's starched white, lab coat that displayed my nametag, Doctor Michael. My mother sat on her bed and reclined back to rest her head on her pillow before spreading her legs to show me her delicacy of delight, her bushy, brown pussy. With her already wet from me seeing, touching, feeling, fondling, and squeezing her naked breast while fingering her nipples and sucking her nipples, she stared at me while I stared at her glistening wet, pink pussy.

In the way that I had so very many times before, I mounted my mother as if she was my lover or my wife instead of my mother. As if I really was her doctor, my cock was a thermometer, and I was taking the temperature of her feverishly, warm pussy, she guided my cock inside of her. Once inside my mother, making a tighter connection, I humped her. Once all the way inside her, I made love to her. I kissed my mother while slowly humping her. She returned my humps with her humps. Mother and son as nurse and doctor were making love.

It didn't take me long to start fucking my mother instead of making love to my mother. Unlike her sister, my Aunt Patricia, my mother preferred fucking to making love anyway. Forget about making love, with her no longer an innocent, romantic, school girl but a mature MILF of a woman, being fucked hard and fast is what my mother wanted. Filled with incestuous lust for my mother, fucking my mother hard and fast was what I wanted too.

My mother, Christine, wanted me to fuck her. She really wanted me to bang her pussy. She loved hearing the sound of our skins slapping skin. She wanted me to slam my hard, slender body against her sexy, shapely body. She wanted me to give her an orgasm with my cock. She wanted to cum.

"I love fucking you, Nurse Christine," I said giving her a sexy smile.

She humped me harder and faster as soon as I complimented her.

"Fuck me, doctor. Make me cum," she said.

As if I was on death row and was having a last conjugal visit from my mother instead of my wife or girlfriend, as my last wish and expressly to fuck my mother, I humped my mother harder. I humped her faster. I reached beneath her to grab her shapely, naked ass with both hands as I used my erect prick like a piledriver. As if I was drilling the ground for oil to strike a bonanza, I drilled my mother's cunt for her to have a sexual orgasm.

As if physically showing her that I was really fucking her, she loved it when I banged the top of her head against her padded headboard. Continuing to hump her harder and hump her faster while making that same unmistakable slapping sound of skin on leather, I pounded her pussy as if I was pounding my fist in my baseball glove while making a permanent pocket. Only, my fist was my cock and my baseball glove was my mother's warm, wet, velvet glove of a pussy. Now, every time I wore my baseball glove to a ballgame to hopefully catch a foul ball, I'd be thinking of fucking my mother.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I'd be fucking my mother. If it wasn't for my whore of a cousin Emily, I'd never be fucking my mother, my aunt Patricia, and/or my sister, Donna. If it wasn't for my cousin, having sex with my mother, my sister, and my aunt only would have happened that one time on Halloween and never happened again. Yet, here I was fucking my mother. I couldn't believe I was fucking my mother and my mother was fucking me.

"Doctor, oh doctor. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Don't stop. Don't stop, Doctor Michael," said nurse Christine. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming, doctor. Your nurse is cumming, doctor. Your mother is cumming, Michael. Don't stop," she said holding me tighter while falling in and out of character. "Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder."

As if given a shot of testosterone, invigorated that my sexy, X-rated nurse Christine, my mother was cumming. I fucked her harder and I fucked her faster. I literally pounded her pussy into her pillow top mattress. Slamming my body into her sexy and shapely body, this was no slam-bam-thank-you-mam but an incestuous adventure into fucking my mother for the pure unbridled, incestuous pleasure of it.

"Cum Nurse Christine, cum. Cum mother, cum," I said. "I want to see you cum, Mom. I want to hear you cum."

Returning my hard and fast humps with her hard and fast humps, my mother fucked me as hard and as fast as I fucked her.

"Fuck me, doctor. Fuck me harder, Dr. Michael. Fuck me faster. Make me cum, Michael. Give your mother a sexual orgasm with your big, hard prick," she said and was all that she said before falling silent and collapsing in her bed with a sexual orgasm and in orgasmic afterglow.

* * *

It was Thursday night, my night to sleep with my sister, Donna, dressed as in my Halloween costume as Cinderella while I was dressed in my Halloween costume as Prince Charming. Being that this was her recurring sexual fantasy, my sister had half a dozen Cinderella costumes just as I had half a dozen Prince Charming costumes. Adding to the erotic illusion and the sexual fantasy, we never knew which costume the other would wear. All that we were assured of was that with her playing Cinderella and me playing Prince Charming, we'd be having sex and I'd be fucking my sister just as hard and just as fast as I fucked my mother.

"My Prince," said my sister when I entered her bedroom in my full Halloween costume as Prince Charming.

Even though it was no longer Halloween, our sex carried over after my mother, Christine, my sister, Donna, and my aunt, Patricia, heard me fucking my cousin, Emily. Not allowing me to have sexual intercourse with them before, willing only to give me a blowjob, after hearing Emily's reaction to me fucking her, they all wanted me to fuck them now. Except for my cousin, Emily, who wanted to do and experience every sexual thing, before Emily, they all had a convoluted definition that sucking my cock didn't constitute incestuous sex but fucking did.

Now that they saw and heard how happy my cousin was fucking me, they all wanted me to fuck them. Once I fucked one, the other wanted me to fuck her too. Going from one to the other, once I fucked them all, they all wanted me to fuck them again. Now, having sexual intercourse with my family was a weekly thing. With me having sexual intercourse four times a week, once with my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, and with each of them having sexual intercourse once a week with me, we were all happy. A win/win for all, they got all the sex that they want and I got all the sex that I need.

"Cinderella," I said leaning down to French kiss my sister who was already sequestered in bed with her Cinderella gown spread out as if she was doing a photo shoot for a fantasy, fairytale, fashion magazine.

As soon as I kissed my sister, not to be denied her sexual fun too, she felt my cock through my Prince Charming costume pants. As soon as my sister felt my hardening dick and fondled the head of my prick with her fingertips, I felt her breasts through her costume and bra. I loved feeling my sister's tits as much as I loved feeling my mother's tits. It was as sexually exciting to French kiss my sister as it was feeling her big tits through the bodice of her gown and her bra.

"You already have an erection, my Prince," said my sister playing her role as Cinderella. "I can't wait to fuck you. I can't wait for you to slide your big, hard dick inside of me," she said whispering her sexual lust in my ear. "I can't wait for you to fuck my warm, wet cunt."

An important part of having sex with my sexy sister, Donna loved talking dirty. I smiled while lowering her top enough to see more of her breasts. She was so pretty, as pretty as my mother. A younger version of my mother, she was so sexy. As pretty as Cinderella, Snow White, and Rapunzel, my sister was such a babe.

Even though I sexually fantasized over having incestuous sex while masturbating myself, I never thought that I'd be having incestuous sex with my blood related relatives. Just as I never thought that I'd be having sex with my mother, I never thought I'd be having sex with my sister. It was outrageously exciting to go from having sex with my mother to having sex my sister just as it was outrageously sexually exciting going from having sex with my aunt to having sex with my cousin.

A man can't experience the full spectrum of having incestuous sex unless he can go from mother to daughter and back again while comparing the two. With me having two sets of mothers and daughters, I was in incestuous Heaven. Now believing that incest sex was the best sex, I don't think that I could return to having sex with a woman who wasn't related to me by blood.

"You always make me hard, Cinderella," I said remaining in character.

In the way that I fucked my mother Tuesday night, I couldn't wait to fuck my sister tonight.

"Fuck me, Prince Charming. Fuck me. I want to feel you inside me. Make me cum," said my sister. "Stick your big, hard cock in my warm, wet cunt. Give me a sexual orgasm with your cock."

Even though my sister was on the pill, not wanting to risk getting her pregnant, God forbid, in the way that I wore a condom with my mother, aunt, and cousin, I wore a condom with my sister. Even after all these times that I've been sexually intimate with my mother, my sister, my aunt, and my cousin, it was still difficult for me to wrap my head around that I was having incestuous sex with my family. I was the luckiest son, brother, nephew, and cousin in the world.