Halloween in the Cemetery

Story Info
A Hot Date on All Hallows Eve.
7.7k words
4.61
19.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

© 2016 Chloe Tzang. All rights reserved. The author asserts her moral right to be identified as the author of this story. This story or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a review.

The author explicitly does NOT grant any person or entity (commercial, non-profit, or other) the legal right to train AI on any of the author's works published on Literotica. Each work published on Literotica is copyrighted by the author. Before using any of the author's work on Literotica for any purpose (including training AI or any other AI-related use) you are required by law to contact the author to request permission to use that work. Using the author's works on Literotica for training AI without legal authorization may subject you and your AI (and any work generated by your AI) to future lawsuits from the original author(s), Literotica, or both.

* * *

It was Julie's face again. Julie, screaming, her eyes wild, her face terrified, staring at me and even in her agony and pain, even as that cord looped around her neck and tightened, she hadn't given me away and I woke up, screaming, the way I always did when I had that dream. Five am and I wasn't going back to sleep. A shower, throw on my old jeans, a tee-shirt, that ratty old denim jacket, make some crap instant coffee, fill my travel mug and I hit the road. I'd paid cash last night, no ID. The old guy didn't care and it was four or five hours down side roads to get to where I was going and I was moving and the driving helped as the memory of that dream faded.

The dream faded, but those memories of Julie didn't and my hands gripped the steering wheel with whitened knuckles because Julie was why I was coming home and I'd been away so long that I thought nothing would be familiar.

I was wrong.

* * *

The old home town looked the same as I drove in on Highway Twenty Nine. Ten thirty in the morning. Even more of a dump than when I'd left. Left? Been sent away to my Uncle and Aunt because there wasn't anyone or anything left for me here except nightmares and I slowed down, the beatup old Ford truck's brakes grinding but who cared coz after this trip, it was for the boneyard that old trucks went to.

My old school was there, the High School I'd gone to before I'd left. Even more rundown now but I guess it was still used coz there were students there as I drove past. Weeds in the cracks across the pavement. Old houses next and I recognized one. My best friend Lizzie's house but I guess Lizzie was gone coz the windows were boarded up and half the roof had caved in and the neighbor's house, old Mr. and Mrs. Fleming who'd always given us home-made cookies after school, their house was weeds and a couple of blackened and charred walls.

Guess the old home town wasn't quite the same but I was sure some things would be.

Like Ted. I knew Ted was the same, because I'd checked Ted out.

Closely. Very very closely and I knew he was going to that Halloween Party at the old cemetery tonight and guess who his date was. Blind date and it hadn't taken much at all. A fake profile, a fake photo, a couple of messages and yeah, Ted was looking forward to tonight. I was sure he was looking forward to it the way he'd looked forward to that Halloween date with Julie because he'd asked a few questions and he was older now. More cautious.

But I wasn't Julie, I was her twin, and I knew Ted and thinking about tonight, that date with Ted, I smiled. Tonight was going to be a very very special night for Ted, a hot date. The hottest date he'd ever had and Ted, he didn't know that yet but he would, and I just shivered with that delicious sense of anticipation that grew and grew and he'd told me where the party was going to be. He'd told me where to meet him and I liked that too.

The old cemetery.

That was where Julie was, and I found her easily enough. Her grave was just what I'd had in mind and I did have everything I needed in the back of the old truck.

* * *

Eleven and in the dark of All Hallows Eve, the old big old mausoleum at the far end of the cemetery off of Old Church Street was spooky alright. Someone or someone's had done a great job with the decorations. Eerie. Scary even, even the music and there were more than a few people around when I wandered in and I was wearing the costume Ted had asked me to wear. The masquerade mask, jet black. The jet black witches top and long skirt. The hooded cloak, also jet black. The black lipstick, and Ted, he'd asked me to wear that and black nail polish.

He'd asked Julie to wear black.

He'd asked Julie to wear those black lace panties and the black lace bra he'd bought for her and I remembered she'd been so thrilled when she was dressing for that party. I'd been jealous of those panties and bra. I'd been so jealous that she was going out secretly with an older guy like Ted and I'd watched from the window as she'd left with him.

I'd worn a blonde wig tonight though. I didn't want him seeing any resemblance to Julie. Not until it was time. My time.

"Hi there." I remembered his voice too, it'd sent little shivers through me then. It did now.

"Hi yourself," I said, turning, smiling and my heart leapt because it was him and he was looking at me and smiling. "You're Mike?"

That was the name he'd given me. That was the fake Facebook name but it was Ted.

"You're Jessica?" That was the fake Facebook name I'd given him, setup from the burner phone I'd picked up, cash, no questions, no details.

"Yeah," I smiled, and now my heart was pounding because it was time and the anticipation was killing me. That, and the excitement, because Ted was going to get some of what he wanted. He'd gotten everything he wanted from Julie. He wasn't getting that from me, but I was going to enjoy myself with him and I knew there was a risk there for me, but I had it planned and I had my backup. The taser and my little Ruger.

"Why don't we go off somewhere together," I smiled, taking his hand in mine. Taking the initiative. "I don't like making out where there's other people." I didn't think he would either, not with what I was sure he had in mind.

"Sure," he smiled right back, following me like a lamb as I led him into the darkness, away from the mausoleum, away from the others, threading through the gravestones and the trees.

"You know where you're going," he said, and his voice said he liked that.

"I know what I want," I smiled back at him in the darkness. "I don't want anyone listening to us or walking up on us by accident."

"Neither do I," he said hoarsely and I almost giggled because I was very sure of that.

* * *

"You're hot," he breathed in my ear, and he hadn't waited more than a few seconds once he was sure of me, once we were alone where I wanted him and more than a little apart from the party going on around the outside of that old mausoleum. Once my arms were around his neck and we'd started kissing, his hands were under my dress, on my butt and he liked that little black lace g-string I was wearing. He'd explored with those hands and I'd enjoyed that. I could see why Julie had fallen for him, and fallen hard. Those hands were good.

"Are they black too?" he asked, fingers tracing that g-string across my butt, beneath my dress.

"Would you like to see them," I breathed back, one hand stroking him through his costume, and whatever it was made of those baggy black pants were thin and he wasn't wearing a thing beneath them and he was big and hard. Stroking him, there was this delicious thrill of anticipation and I was sure he was feeling that anticipation to.

"Baby, you're never going to forget tonight," he said thickly. "Show me."

"Mmmmm," I smiled up at him. "Sit down," I said, and he did, seating himself on the concrete slab as I unfastened that long black skirt and let it drop to the ground around my ankles.

"Oh, that's nice, now the top," he said.

I smiled, but there was something I had to do first and I reached inside the cloak and pulled out that little Taser and hit the button and it crackled and sure enough, he did that little chicken dance, flopping backwards into the slab and I moved fast because he was a big guy and I didn't want him free and on the loose. The cuffs, one wrist. The second set of cuffs, the other wrist and his outstretched arms were fastened to the iron grill surrounding the slab.

"Uhhh," he groaned, shaking his head. "Fuck whatdidyadothatforbitch."

"Relax, Mike," I smiled down at him, opening the cloak and his eyes looked. "I like to be in charge, that's all." I smiled, kneeling beside him, unfastening that pouch around his waist. "Hmmmm, what do we have in here, Mikey?"

"Nothing much," he said, his eyes watching my hands as I pulled out a roll of duct tape. Handcuffs. Steel handcuffs. Like the ones I'd just used on him. Cord.

"Interesting," I said, looking at the handcuffs and duct tape.

"I like a little bondage stuff," he said, not smiling. "It's fun." He tested the cuffs that fastened his wrists. "Hey, come on, Jessica, fun's fun but you can undo me now."

"Oh," I said, pulling a ball-gag out. "I guess you do like a little bondage," because there were cords in there too. "What's this?" Well, I did recognize those. Nipple clamps and that wasn't something I'd bought with me. Neither were the set of small knives in the leather case. "Bondage?" I said, eyes widening as I looked down him. It looked like he'd had a little more than bondage in mind, but then, I knew that already. I'd seen him with Julie.

"Yeah," he said, but he didn't sound quite so certain now and his tongue flicker out, wetting his lips.

"I like a little bondage to," I said, smiling, as I knelt beside him and he wasn't struggling at all as my hands unfastened his pants and tugged them down to his ankles. He really hadn't been wearing anything under those trousers and he was hard. Big and hard and his cock jutted upwards above the base of his belly and one look and I knew he was right. I was never going to forget tonight.

"I'm going to undress you," I breathed, tugging his shoes off, then his socks, and his trousers imprisoned his ankles.

"Hey, just unfasten my wrists so I can get the shirt off, okay?" he said.

"Not yet," I smiled, and those cuffs were fastened to the cast iron rails embedded in concrete around the edge of the concrete slab and he wasn't going anywhere now. He wasn't going anywhere at all and I smiled as I unbuttoned his shirt, baring his chest.

"Relax, Mike," I said, remembered that was what he'd said to Julie. "Lie back and let me do all the work." I stroked his cock with my fingers, watching him jerk and he was so big and hard, jutting stiffly upwards and I looked at him as I touched him. It wasn't the first cock I'd touched but was the biggest and my heart pounded.

He shrugged, tugging at the cuffs but I'd positioned them perfectly and the chain looped around the iron grill gave him a little flex. For now. "Hey, come on Jessica, undo these," he said, flat on his back and he could roll but that was about it.

"Hey, relax Mike," I said, smiling as I looped another chain around one ankle, snaring him and it took only a few moments to fasten that ankle to the ironwork at the foot of Julie's grave. He did try to cock but I'd already had the chain in place and that little ratchet thing worked really well. "I like a little bondage too and I feel like playing with you. Let me have that other ankle. Come on. I'm so hot for you, Mike."

I was too, and I peeled the cloak off, dropped it on the ground, smiled and watched him watching me as I peeled my top of, then unhooked my bra and discarded it. "You like my boobs, Mike?"

He'd liked Julie's, I knew. He hadn't had nipple clamps then, though, and I did wonder what they were like. Maybe I'd try them. On him? Maybe on myself and my nipples hardened at the thought.

"I want to play with you, Mike, and I can't until I have your ankle." I smiled. "You can play with me after I've had my turn if you like."

"Like this?" he said, rather hoarsely and his cock jerked upwards. He liked that idea.

"Sure," I said, smiling. Lying through my teeth but that didn't matter.

"Okay," he said, holding still and I fastened his other ankles, just about melting and I was so hot and wet as I tightened the chains holding his wrists so that he couldn't move much. Twist his head, buck his hips, that was all he was doing now and I looked down at him and smiled. Time to get rid of those clothes of his and his little knives did come in handy as I cut his shirt and those pants off him.

"Hey," he protested, but he was watching that little knife and it was razor sharp and it sliced through his clothes like they were made of paper.

"Shhhhh, Mike," I said. "You'll enjoy what comes next," and I gave his cock a little kiss right on the tip, my tongue flickering out to taste him.

"Oh Jesus, do that again," he groaned, and I smiled and I did. Not just again, either. Half a dozen times and his breathe came in hoarse gasps.

"How big is it?" I asked, kneeling down beside him, holding his cock upright with one hand, brushing it with that knife blade and he shivered, his cock jerked, he swallowed and I heard that low groan.

"Seven and a half inches," he said, rather proudly, which was kind of funny given he was securely handcuffed. It was big alright. Long and thick and I'd seen him use it on Julie back when I was thirteen. I'd heard her scream as he took her, I watched him take her. I'd seen the pain on her face. The shock. The helplessness. The awareness of what was happening to her, what he was doing to her, that he was taking her, using her body and she'd been so scared, so frightened and it'd gone on and on and on and she'd screamed and screamed and she'd told me stay hidden. Not to come out whatever happened, she'd wanted me safe and I'd stayed where she'd hidden me and he'd never even suspected I was there but Julie'd known and she'd looked at me and her eyes had begged me to help her but even at the end she hadn't said a word. She'd kept me safe and now, looking down at Ted, I smiled.

Ted was the helpless one now. He just didn't realize what I had in mind and he wouldn't. Not for a long time but when he did, he'd scream the way Julie had screamed and I was going to enjoy that. But first, I had something else I wanted to enjoy and his eyes watched me as I peeled my panties down off my hips, down my legs to my knees and then off and I was naked except for my masquerade mask and that blonde wig.

"I want to be on top," I breathed as I straddled him, taking his cock in one hand, stroking him slowly and he was so hard and I was so wet as I shuffled up a little, positioned myself and straddling him, the tip of his cock brushed me where I was so wet and so ready for him.

"Oh yeah," he groaned. "Ride me, baby. Ride my cock."

"You want me to do that, don't you?" I breathed, smiling because yeah, he sure did and I lowered myself onto him. "You want me to ride you? You want everything I have to give you?"

"Oh yeah," he groaned, his hips jerking as I stroked him slowly and he was rigid. "Oh yeah, give me everything, baby."

"I will," I moaned, lowering myself onto him so that he began to enter me. "I'll give you everything."

"Oh." I jerked as his hips thrust himself upwards and my hymen tore. A sudden sharp pain, my eyes squeezed closed for a moment as his cock surged upwards inside me and I forced myself down onto him the way he'd forced himself into Julie. She'd been a virgin then, too, just like I wasn't now.

"Oh Jesus, that's good," he groaned as I sank down all the way on him and he was so big and hard.

"Ohhhhh," I moaned, hands on his chest, and my sex was squeezing him so tight and I smiled now, riding him slowly, easing myself up and down on his cock, moaning softly coz whatever else he was, his cock was good and he was big and strong and even handcuffed at the wrists and ankles he was fucking me as I sat on him and I just sat there and went for the ride.

Good. It was so good and I loved those thick hard thrusts, the surge of his body beneath me, lifting me, using me, on and on and on and inside me that heat and that wave grew and it was coming. I knew it was and I rode him easily now, rode him eagerly, accepting his driving thrusts, moving myself, just a little, gasping and moaning.

"Take it, Jessica," he grunted. "You like that Jessica? You like that, huh?"

"I love it, Mike," I moaned. "I love it... give it to me... fuck me, Mike... fuck me." And he did, he fucked me so good and that wave inside me built and built and his cock seemed to swell inside me. Harden and swell and throb and pulse and spurting heat erupted inside me and that wave broke and I wailed as golden pleasure washed through me in a sudden tide that filled my senses and he was coming inside me and I clung to him and moaned as my body shook with that kaleidoscope of sensations.

* * *

I sat on him, impaled, his cock still rigid inside me even after his culmination had ended and my body was limp in that golden aftermath and I hadn't expected this to be so good. Not losing my virginity, not my first time, not the sex, but it was. It had been, and I wondered if it'd been this good for Julie to start with. I looked down at Ted and I was still panting for breath and so was he.

"Fuck," he groaned. "Oh fuck."

"Was that good for you?" I breathed, sitting on him, glowing with my own fulfillment as his cock gave one last pulsing throb inside me. "It was good for me, Ted." And now I really did smile at that shock on his face as I used his real name.

I was using the same words he'd used as Julie struggled and fought beneath him when he'd abandoned the pretense and begun to do what he really wanted to do to her. "That was really good for me, and now it's going to get better," and I eased myself forward and down to kiss him, my mouth on his, my lips sealed to his, sucking his tongue into my mouth.

"Crazy bitch," he muttered as I my lips from his and I was looking down at him and I was still smiling. "You can unfasten me now." He grinned now. "Your turn next and believe me, I'm really going to enjoy that."

"Shhhhh, Ted," I breathed, kissing him again, long and slow and knowing that yeah, he would enjoy that and at the end, I'd end up like Julie and that wasn't happening. "You don't know how crazy yet, but you will. Now open wide, I've got something for you."

Easing myself up off him, his cock slipping wetly from me. I offered his mouth my boob and as he opened wide, I found that ball gag where I'd left it and I popped it right into his mouth, forcing it in as his eyes widened. He did struggle but those cuffs were steel and he wasn't getting out of them. I did take my time making sure that ball gag was fastened real tight though and his eyes were wide by the time I was done.

Wide, but not frightened. Not yet.

"I'm going to pass on my turn, Ted," I said, breathing hard. "But I'm sure you can do it again for me." I smiled, coz he'd done it again for Julie. He'd coaxed her into using her mouth on his cock until he was hard again and then he'd taken her again, enjoying her screams as he got rougher and rougher with her. I didn't think Ted would scream for me but he'd try. I knew he would but he didn't want to, not yet.

"Nnnnnnnn," he whined through the ball gag, shaking his head from side to side but it wouldn't come loose, not like that.

"Oh, look," I said, holding up the ball gag that'd been in his bumbag. "We use the same ball gag. Wow. This is such a coincidence." I lay on him, stretching lazily in the darkness and his naked body felt so good beneath mine as he looked down into those eyes. Those eyes that Julie had thought she'd loved. The eyes that'd been the last thing Julie saw.