Halloween Party Chaperone

Story Info
Dad plays chaperone at daughter's Halloween party.
11.2k words
4.6
627.8k
423
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although this was submitted for the 2008 Halloween Story Contest, please be aware that it falls under the Incest category, those opposed should avoid.

Many thanks to Gayle for editing my mess and making it readable! You're the best!

As always, comments welcome and please remember to vote.

__________________________________

My name is Jim Stevens and the events I'm about to share with you happened only recently, yet even at this point I am still unable to completely express the magnitude of what happened and how my life has changed as a result, but I'll do my very best to paint an accurate picture for you. This may take some time, but if you have a moment you just may find my tale interesting. Here's how it all began.

My wife and I went through a rather messy divorce a few years back, but fortunately we were able to remain civil in front our of only child, our daughter Samantha, or Sam as I usually call her. My ex received the family home as part of the divorce settlement, so I went out on my own and purchased a modest but nice house on the outskirts of the same town. We agreed on joint custody, so I got to see quite a bit of Sam which made things less painful than they otherwise might have been.

Samantha is a senior in high school and is simply the love of my life. Of course I'm biased being her Dad, but I really believe she is the sweetest, brightest, most beautiful young lady you could ever find. She is near the top of her class at school, but also enjoys many other activities that make her such a wonderfully well-rounded kid. On top of that she is amazingly beautiful, with long natural blonde hair, penetrating blue eyes, creamy soft skin, all on a body that would make a Playboy model jealous. She takes more after her mother's family than my own, and possesses her Mom's petite frame.

About a month ago Sam came to me and asked if she could host a Halloween party for some of her friends. As a single father, I try to be as accommodating as I can without being a pushover, so I agreed as long as she was responsible for any entertainment and all cleanup. I also told her that I would have to chaperone as I could not leave a bunch of kids her age unsupervised running amok. My thinking was that it would be easier to keep an eye on her at home than at someone else's place, since I knew some of her friends drank alcohol and bad things could result.

Around the time of the divorce, Sam had gone through a rebellious time when she didn't want to be around me, but just within the last year or so we became much closer once again. In fact, she had become very affectionate, almost as much as she had been as a child. Because of our newfound closeness, I was eager to help make her party a success.

Sam agreed to do everything I asked, and as the weeks went by prior to the party I witnessed her work hard to make the party a memorable occasion. She had friends over decorating, picked up favors and food at the store and even looked on the Internet for party games to play that evening. All in all I was proud of the way she took responsibility and busted her butt to provide a good time for her friends.

A couple of days before the party Sam told me she was going to pick up a costume for me to wear, but I casually tried to decline. My daughter can be very persuasive, and she said that everyone attending the party had to come in costume, no exceptions, so even the chaperone had to be dressed appropriately. I asked what I was to wear and she just smiled widely and said it was a surprise, but that she was sure I'd approve. Her grin made me uneasy, but what's a father to do? I asked Sam what she was wearing, but apparently that too was a surprise.

On the day of the party, Samantha and I ran around finishing the many last-minute details, then we each retired to get showered and ready for the evening's festivities. Sam asked that I wait in my room after my shower and she'd bring me my outfit once she was changed in hers. As I showered I pondered just what I had gotten myself into. A house full of 18 to 20 year olds, most likely bouncing off the walls from too much sugar, plus myself in some silly costume I was sure. Too late to back out I figured, so I got out of the shower and dried myself off, put on a robe and waited for my daughter.

It seemed like I was sitting there twiddling my thumbs for hours, but I'm sure it was only another 20 minutes or so, when I heard a knock at the door. "Daddy, it's me, may I come in?" Sam asked softly through the door.

"Sure Sammy, come on in," I responded. The door swung open, and to say I was dumbstruck by what I saw would be a complete understatement!

My daughter strode into the room, carrying a black garment bag which I assumed contained my costume, but I barely noticed as I couldn't take my eyes off the sight before me. Samantha was dressed in a Catholic schoolgirl outfit, complete with tiny blue and green plaid skirt, white button-down blouse, the tails of which were tied under her breasts exposing her taut tummy, white knee-high stockings and black patent leather shoes. On top of that, Sam had her long blonde hair done in two pig tails, one on each side of her head and flowing over her shoulders. In short, she looked exactly like a woman I had fantasized about millions of times in my life, yet here she was standing right before me.

Sam placed the bag on my bed, then walked up to me with a big smile on her face, performed a pirouette and asked, "So, what do you think Daddy, you like?"

Words failed me momentarily before I muttered, "Umm, sure, great Sam." Now I know a father is not supposed to notice these things about his daughter, but I nearly choked when I saw her and almost had to pick my jaw up off the floor and push my eyes back into their sockets. Sam had always been my little girl, yet in spite of the schoolgirl look, this was all woman. When did her breasts get that large, and when did her shape get so womanly, I pondered silently.

Much to my surprise, my cock began to swell from the vision that was my baby. I had never shared my schoolgirl fantasy with anyone, not even my ex-wife who was kind of a prude, so her attire sent a shiver through my entire body. To think that the single sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life happened to be my own flesh and blood really threw me.

"What's wrong Dad, you seem quiet," she teased, so I tried my best to remain calm and hide my inner conflict.

"Well, umm, it's just that is a little, I don't know, sexy, don't you think?" I sputtered, immediately thinking I just used the word "sexy" regarding my daughter.

"Geez Dad, it's supposed to be sexy, that's kinda the point," she replied, shaking her head like I was clueless. She then added, "People will be here soon, your costume is in the bag, get dressed!" before turning and almost running out of the room.

I stood slowly, feeling a tad wobbly as it seemed like most of my blood had left my brain and wet directly to my crotch. I grabbed the bag off the bed and zipped it open to pull out what appeared to be a military outfit, but upon further inspection I realized it was a policeman's uniform. I felt pretty silly trying it on and when I finally looked in the mirror felt even worse. In my mind I was a dead ringer for the cop from the Village People, but as I had no other options, I finished dressing and went to look for my daughter.

I found Sam in the living room, and was amazed by the look on her face when she first saw me. I had expected her to laugh at me, but she actually looked at me with what appeared to be admiration in her eyes, maybe respecting the uniform. She blushed a bit and then looked at her toes, which surprisingly gave me a feeling of strength I had not expected. The uniform must have conveyed an image of power, and I felt a certain bravado swell inside me. Blood rushed through my veins and to my cock as a feeling of strength coursed through me. I had always been a pretty confident guy, never cocky, but this was indeed new territory for me, wanting to be bad ass for my daughter and her friends.

Sam stared at me for a moment before she told me she had a few additional things to complete the costume, picking up a simple brown shopping sack from the table. "Okay Dad, here are a couple more things," she said, reaching into the bag. First she fished out a pair of mirrored sun glasses which she handed to me. "Put them on, they'll look cool," she stated, and I did as she asked. Next I was surprised when she pulled out a long black Billy Club, maybe 18 inches long or so, which she herself attached to a fitting on my right hip. As she did I noticed her submissive posture bent before me, and from my vantage point I was able to see a nice portion of the twin mounds of flesh squeezing out of her tight white top.

When the club was attached she looked me in the eye and said, "Just one more thing." Her hand once again disappeared into the bag, yet she hesitated for a moment before pulling out a pair of silver metal handcuffs. Like before, she attached them to a clip on my belt, this time on the left hip, then she stood before me with a shy smile curling her lip, cheeks still a tad flush. "Now you're a real Cop Dad," she said just as the doorbell rang, causing her to turn and make her way in answer.

I stood motionless for a moment as I watched her strut away, trying to come to terms with everything that I'd just experienced. Just what on earth was a father to think and feel about his 18 year old daughter dressed like a page out of his number one sexual fantasy? On top of that, seeing her acting somewhat submissively in front of me was something I'd never noticed before, but found strangely provocative.

The sounds of laughter and excitement filled the room so it was clear that Sam had let in the first arrivals. I knew it was only a costume, yet it made me feel stronger than usual, certainly up to the task of dealing with a bunch of kids. I thought to myself, "Bring 'em on!'

I once heard a comedienne say that Halloween was an excuse for women to dress like sluts, and until then I had never really given it much thought, but that changed when the attendees started arriving. Regardless of what costume the girls were wearing, the common denominator was that they were all sexy as hell. Cheerleaders, nurses, prostitutes, it didn't matter, they all simply oozed sex. I doubt any of their parents had seen them as there would have been no way I'd have let my daughter out of the house dressed as most of the girls were.

Two other things about the party really struck me. First, there was only young ladies present. I thought that most odd because she and her friends seem so completely consumed with boys at that time. Second, I was surprised how strongly the other girls reacted to my outfit. Much like my daughter, her friends seemed to cower a bit when they first saw me, maybe assuming I was there to break up the party or something. Even when told I was Sam's Dad, they appeared to provided me a wide berth looking quite intimidated.

I guess I should tell you a bit about myself. I am 47 years old and stand about 6'1", with a pretty solid build, and short dark hair. As I thought about it, I probably pulled off the cop act pretty well and was glad I had spent so much time in the gym recently. If you saw me at that time you'd probably never really know that I was an office type, but the costume really highlighted my body pretty well and I felt really good for a middle-aged guy.

As the evening progressed I wandered the rooms in my official chaperone capacity, my eyes scanning the young ladies everywhere I went, hidden by the mirrored shades. Deep down I couldn't help but feel like a dirty old man, but the costume made me feel younger than I had in ages. Sam had put on some music and a few girls were dancing, but even the ones that were not swayed to the tunes seductively, rocking their young hips side to side. None of it escaped my gaze and I happily soaked it all in.

Yet even as I found myself checking out the other girls, my mind continued to turn to thoughts of Sam. All her friends were truly lovely young ladies, but none could hold a candle to my baby. I began to seek her out under the veil of making sure she was being a good hostess and had everything under control, but in truth I knew it was more. I had never seen anything so amazingly sexy, and I had a deep desire to be around her.

After an hour or so of the party being in full swing, Sam turned down the music and announced it was time to play a few Halloween games. The kids really seemed to enjoy the varied activities my daughter had chosen for them, but I didn't much care to watch as the games were rather silly, that is, until she brought everyone out on the back deck to bob for apples. I followed the crowd outside and picked a spot against the rail near a large tub of water, standing about three feet high and covered in shiny red apples. Sam explained the rules of the game, basically people just had to keep their hands behind their backs and could only use their mouths to pluck an apple from the water.

One by one the girls took turns over the bucket trying to secure an apple in their mouths, which proved to be rather difficult resulting in lots of laughs from the crowd. I on the other hand found it amazingly sexy to see all these scantily clad young ladies bending over the tub bobbing their heads up and down like they were submissively sucking a hard cock. To me it was not a game, it was sex, and I was loving every minute of it.

Sam's friend Jill was about the fifth girl to try her luck, but she kept putting her hands on the side of the tub, so I was pulled out of my fantasy world by my daughter's voice. "Dad, come over here and cuff her so she can't cheat!" Sam yelled, and some of her guests squealed in delight at the idea.

I made my way over to Jill and asked her to turn around. The nervousness was apparent in her eyes, but she did as I asked and turned before me. I reached out and grabbed both of her wrists, gently pulled them behind her back, then leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Don't move young lady." She stood frozen in place, so I released my hands momentarily and quickly snapped the cuffs off my belt, opened them and secured them around her wrists.

As I heard the metallic click of the cuffs closing it hit me how silent the deck had become. I looked around at the faces surrounding me and saw everyone just staring back with wide eyes, all conversation had ceased. Rather than be self-conscience at being the center of attention, I actually loved the power I commanded over the crowd. The feeing was simply intoxicating and I wanted more, instantly deciding to see how far I could take things. I pushed my chest out and spoke rather firmly so everyone could hear, "Turn around Jill."

As expected, she turned to face me and her cheeks were as red as the apples in the bucket. "Now, you're going to be a good girl and not try to cheat again, aren't you?" I asked before the hushed crowd.

"Yes Sir," she replied submissively, making my pulse pound in response.

"Good girl, now you can take your turn at the game again," I stated, trying to sound imposing. With that she moved back to the bucket, gave me one last look, then bent over and again attempted to snatch an apple in her mouth. That seemed to break the spell and once more the kids started chatting and cheering her on just as they had done earlier. I eased back a bit, but kept directly behind Jill, my eyes riveted on her wonderful ass.

Once Jill had succeeded in her task, she stood and I removed the cuffs, but not before whispering in her ear, "You were a very good girl." She just gave me a weak smile, and quickly moved away to join the other girls. When Samantha called the next girl to participate, I stated loudly, "Let's just put these cuffs on you right from the start so there's no cheating." After that I made it a point of cuffing each girl before she took her turn, a perverse thrill washing over me each time I locked their wrists.

I loved the vantage point my role as self-appointed judge was providing me. Given the racy outfits the girls were wearing, I got a number of views barley up their short skirts as they bent over during the competition. I must say, I had no idea thongs were so popular! I was trying my best to stay in character and be cool, but it was difficult as my cock was literally throbbing in my pants. Fortunately the deck wasn't well lit and my dark pleated slacks hid my arousal pretty well.

Last to go was my daughter, which I had been secretly looking forward to for some time. Sam moved to me and stood awaiting instructions, yet I only needed to utter one word, "Turn." She did without question, her eyes wide and her cheeks pink. Without being told she placed her wrists behind her back, and I snapped the cuffs in place like I had done to so many of her friends.

Prior to taking her spot at the tub, Sam asked me for help, "Dad, I don't want to get my hair wet, could you hold it for me please?"

I simply nodded my head, moved up close to her and grasped her pig tails. In so doing, I was left directly behind her as she bent over the barrel, making my groin just about level with her ass as I hunched over her. If anyone has stumbled in at that moment, I'm sure it would have appeared that I was fucking her while pulling her hair. Once again, the moment hit me as to how overtly erotic it had become, I just wondered if those watching were feeling what I was feeling.

My mind once again went into my fantasy world, when I felt Sam push back quickly into me, I assume chasing an apple. When she did her tight bottom made solid contact with my semi-hard cock, and I wondered if she felt my bulging excitement. Much to my surprise, she rocked back a couple more times, each a bit harder than the last, and kept the contact between us longer as well. I quickly scanned the room and found that everyone appeared focused on Sam's pursuit of an apple rather than our illicit contact.

After another minute or so my daughter too captured an apple, so our secret little game came to an end as she stood with the prize between her teeth. She looked towards me, her face glossy from the water, and her cheeks glowing crimson. I told her to turn around, and as I began to remove the cuffs, whispered in her ear, "We're going to have a chat about your choice of costume later, young lady." She turned and looked at me once more, but simply nodded in reply without another word.

I couldn't recall having enjoyed myself as much in ages, probably never, and by that point it had already become the best party I ever attended. Sadly, after bobbing for apples was over and everyone moved back into the house.

After the kids enjoyed a few snacks, Sam announced it was time for ghost stories, so all the kids piled into our living room and made themselves comfortable. I had been feeling a bit guilty for enjoying myself so much with Sam's friends, so I was about to leave them alone for a while, but once I saw my daughter had turned down the lights my chaperone instincts kicked back in and felt the need to monitor the action. I didn't want to be responsible if some kid drank in the darkness and then tried to drive home, so I found a spot on the end of the couch and made myself comfortable. Sam lit a number of candles and spread them all around, casting long shadows across the room.

Sam's friend Melissa moved over and sat next to me and whispered in my ear, "Mr. Stevens, can I sit next to you? I'm afraid of ghost stories." I looked towards her, but even in the semi-darkness I could see a big grin on her pretty face and knew instantly that she was just messing with me. She was dressed in a white nurse's uniform, but unlike any nurse I have ever seen. Her top was open, displaying lots of cleavage, and her skirt came just inches below her crotch. She was like a human Barbie doll, tall, with large breasts, a slim waist, full hips and a winning smile.