Halloween Party Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

I didn't work that late and was at the party when it started at eight. I had Dean's outfit on and was a little worried that people would know I wasn't him. Anna told me it was about time I got there and went around greeting her friends. Anna was dressed as a hooker and she was showing it all.

About half of the guests had masks on and I wasn't sure who they were. Others just had small masks over their eyes or their faces painted. I saw Megan pull up and the valet open her door. She stepped out of the car showing a lot of leg. I was wondering if she wore the shorts. She remembered to bring our booze.

She put a small white mask over her eyes. Only a few people would know who she was since she didn't attend our college. She looked over at me and went up to Anna and they talked a few minutes. Anna introduced her to a number of women and guys and went about her hostess duties.

I walked up behind her and put my hand under her outfit and grabbed her ass. "Stop that! I told you no more. I love my husband." She did have the shorts on under the nurse outfit.

"Speaking of the cuckold, where is he? I asked, hoping my real voice wouldn't come through. This would be the real test.

"He's working but will be here soon. Please don't get me into trouble. What I did was a huge mistake. I should have never done it. It wasn't worth the price I'm now paying."

"I'll tell you what. Dance with me and tell me about your past and I'll keep our fuck session a secret. Otherwise the first person to talk to Joe when he gets here will be me."

She hesitated but went to the dance floor with me. I held her close and asked her about her past. She started to tell me about her schooling when I stopped her.

"I'm interested in your sexual past, how many men have you fucked."

"Please, Joe doesn't even know that, what different does it make?"

"You're a good fuck and I want to know how many men have been in that pussy of yours, now tell me."

"Ok, ok, there were two boyfriends before I met Joe. I was young and wanted to try it. Neither of them did much of anything for me. I was probably with them a few times each. Then I met Joe. He was so different. It wasn't just sex. There was much more to it."

"He treated me with respect and at the same time he made me feel special. There's nothing he wouldn't do for me sexually or me him. Don't you understand? Being with you was a mistake. I got tied up in the moment and what I found out about Joe's past. I was mad and aggravated that he never told me. I'm so sorry." She broke away from me and went to the ladies room.

A woman came up to me and asked if I was Dean. She reached down and grabbed my crotch and said I felt like Dean. I was sure it was Maurine who was married to Ted. I told her she would find out at midnight.

The party was going really well and the drinks flowed. I stayed away from Anna as much as possible. Only her and Megan knew what Dean's costume was. Just before ten, I slipped out the back door and walked across the lot to my car. I changed into my police outfit and drove to the front door. The valet opened my door. He relaxed when I put on my Joe Friday mask.

Anna met me at the door and gave me a hug. Megan must have told her I would be dressed like a cop. She grabbed my ass and said, "Still the best ass I ever felt." I saw Megan and she must have seen Anna grab my ass.

"What was that all about?" She acted like she was mad but after everything she had done her heart wasn't in it.

"There's a lot of things I never told you about my past. I've been with many of these women including Anna. That's why I didn't want to come to this party."

"Why didn't you tell me about your past before?" asked Megan.

"It wasn't something that I was proud of and you were very special to me. I didn't want you to think you were just one of many. Besides, you never told me about yours either. I know you weren't a virgin the first time we were together when we were in our mid twenties."

I didn't know whether to hate her or love her. We danced and eventually I took off the stupid mask. Most everyone knew who I was anyway. I introduced Megan to everyone I knew. She told me that Anna had introduced her to many of them. When I introduce her to a woman, she would look at me as if to ask if I had sex with her. Most every time I nodded my head yes.

A few times I shook my head no. After the third time Megan asked me why not. I laughed, "I didn't know them from school. I met them after they married friends of mine. I would never have sex with a friend's wife."

"Megan, I had sex with a lot of women, but none after we started dating. I would never cheat on you." She said she had to go to the ladies room. Maybe she was feeling a tinge of guilt.

Anna came up to me and asked if I had seen Dean. She said he was dressed in a football outfit with a dog head. I laughed because it sounded so funny. I told her I didn't see him but he was probably shagging some woman in the back room. Anna seemed like she was looking around for Megan. I had to wonder if she was part of the setup for Dean to fuck Megan.

Megan came back to where I was standing and Anna asked her if she had seen Dean. "Was he in the dog outfit?" asked Megan. "Maybe an hour ago but I've been with John since he arrived."

As Halloween parties go, it was great with lots of food and some great costumes ranging from the very gory to extremely sexy. The DJ played great tunes and it seemed like everyone was having a good time. I wondered what would happen at midnight when the casket was opened.

I noticed some old habits from some of the players coming back. Every now and then a couple would head to one of the back rooms. I guess they still fucked around. Anna had gone back there more than once.

It was odd to me but Megan stuck by my side. She only danced with me but said she was having a wonderful time. She didn't talk much to Anna. I believe she felt she had made a huge mistake and was trying to correct it. She didn't even mention Dean.

Everyone was asking Anna what the big surprise was and why the casket was to be opened at midnight. She said she didn't know. It must have been something that Dean added at the last minute.

At midnight those that hadn't already taken off their masks did so. There were no real surprises other than Dean wasn't there. Anna said that we might as well open the casket. She wasn't going to wait for Dean.

Tim and Brad opened the casket together. Everyone that could see what was inside started screaming. Some thought it was a joke until they saw that it was a human body and all the blood seemed real. I told everyone to stand back, that I really was a cop. I dialed 911 and told them who I was. It wasn't five minutes before we saw six police cars out front.

A fellow police officer, Jim, came up to me and asked what happened. I explained what little I knew after we opened the casket. Jim told me he wished I could help but seeing that I was at the party when the body was found, I would have to be questioned along with everyone else. I told him I understood.

For the next two hours everyone was questioned and then let go. Jim told me that most everyone had a similar story. They thought that Dean was in a football outfit but couldn't say for sure. He told me my wife Megan said she thought he was in the football jersey also. I told him I didn't remember seeing him.

Megan was really nervous and asked me how I could deal with stuff like this day after day, especially since this was a friend of mine. I explained to her that it was my job and after a while you just get used to it.

The body was sent to the coroner's office and an autopsy was done. Cause of death was the loss of blood from the cutting of the throat. The knife in his privates was an afterthought. According to the police it was an act of revenge and rage. They didn't know how right they were.

They searched Dean and Anna's home and found a number of tapes taken in the previous few years. Most of them were either of Anna or Dean having sex with different people. The sex seemed consensual and sometimes it was group sex. They decided that they would have to contact the people on the tapes and question them. They started with those that were at the party.

Anna told the police that she and Dean had an open marriage. She even admitted during the night of the party that she had sex with three different guys.

Those participants whose spouses didn't know about the extra curricular activities of their mates were looked at the closest, as well as Anna since the spouse is always the first suspect.

It was two weeks later that my friend Jim who was heading up the investigation came to me and said he needed to bring my wife in for another discussion. I asked him why and he told me that Anna had said that Megan was given money, six hundred dollars to be exact, to be used as a down payment on a car.

Anna also told him that he expected to get repayment in the form of sex. She didn't know for sure if he succeeded.

"Jim, Megan told me she borrowed the money from Dean at Anna's request. I was pissed about it because I knew what kind of man Dean was. I told Anna to tell him we would be paying him back shortly. In fact I took a check to the party to give back to him."

I handed Jim the check and told him I didn't see Dean at the party to give him the check. I told him he could give it to Anna. He said he still had to follow up on Anna's accusation and I told him I understood.

As soon as I walked out of his office I called Megan and told her I knew she borrowed the money from Dean and told her everything I told Jim. It was twenty minutes later that Jim and another detective, Aaron, showed up at Megan's work.

Later she told me she acted surprised to see them and didn't let on that I had called her. She told them that Anna suggested that she could borrow the money from Dean. She went to him and he flirted with her but she told him she was happily married to me.

She said when she told me she got the money from Dean that I was not happy about it. She told them that I was going to pay him back out of our small savings. In fact I had the check to give him at the party.

They asked her if he made passes at her and she told them that he flirted quite openly with her and she told him she wasn't about to cheat on her husband. He could keep his money, but in the end, he did loan it to her.

I asked Megan if everything she told the police was true. I wanted to see if she would admit anything to me. She hesitated and apologized for lying about the loan. She said Dean said it was a gift and maybe they could hookup some time. She said she told him no way would she cheat on me.

She tried to change the subject and asked again why I never told her about my past lovers. She was surprised when Anna told her how horny I had been in my younger days.

"It was my past. I didn't tell you because I really never wanted you to know. One thing you need to know is that I never lied to you about my past and I never cheated on you. Can you say the same?"

"What is that suppose to mean? I love you more than anyone. You are my life. I would never cheat on you." She got up and started dinner.

I had a real problem with her lying to me. It was probably worse than the cheating. I didn't know if I could ever trust her again. For now I had to let things stay as normal as possible. If we had a problem in our marriage we would be looked at more closely for Dean's murder.

We did have sex during the next month but it was just that, sex, and not making love. The sex was more rough and at times I didn't wait for her to orgasm. She never said a negative word to me.

Jim told me the leads were going nowhere. There were a dozen spouses who had reason to get revenge on Dean but there just wasn't any proof. I asked him about the time of death and he said it was sometime during the night before. It could have been as early as nine or as late as three in the morning.

Everyone who was a suspect had alibis and most were their spouses. With people like this they always stick up for one another. They would continue to look into it but would have to wait for a break. He said Anna was their number one suspect but didn't think she could have done it alone.

They didn't believe she had the strength to lift the body and put it into the casket. Besides she wasn't overly sad at his loss. She would be inheriting a lot of money and their marriage was pretty much a farce with both of them constantly having sexual partners.

Jim told me that Anna said she had sex with me numerous times. I explained that I hadn't been with her for years. We were part of a highly sexed group in college. Clearly there were no recent tapes of me and Anna. It had been years even though she had approached me recently.

I forgot to mention that I threw Dean's costume in the river the night after the party. The only thing to tie either Megan or me to the case were the tapes I hid.

Life went on but it wasn't the same for me. I actually spent more time playing with my kids. I even took them places without Megan when she had to work. I kept my mind off of her cheating by concentrating on the cases I was working. I delved into my work and even told Megan about the cheating wives that I found mutilated. I told her how one husband cut his wife's throat.

I never used to tell her these gross stories but I wanted her to know what happened to people that cheat on their spouses. Every time I told her one of these stories I could see the hurt in her eyes.

It was six months since Dean's death and things seemed somewhat back to normal. Megan told me she got a call from Anna and that she told Anna that she wanted nothing to do with her. She was happily married and that she tried to involve her in her husband's death.

I kept a pretty good eye on Megan's whereabouts when she visited with family members and pretty much only went out with me and the kids. She lost some of that innocent happiness that I had always remembered.

Then, I decided to try something different. I sent the tape of Megan giving Dean a blowjob to me at our house. I typed 'For Joe's Eyes Only' on the outside. Megan always brought in the mail.

When I got home that evening Megan seemed a bit out of sorts. "What's the matter Megan," I asked.

"Just a bad day at work and the kids were on my nerves. I didn't even make dinner yet."

"That's ok, I'll order out a pizza and take the kids with me to pick it up."

We got the pizza and I looked through the mail that Megan set out for me. There was no envelope addressed to me only. I read through the mail and watched a little TV while Megan and the kids went to bed.

I looked everywhere for the envelope and tape. Eventually I looked outside in our burning bin. There I found the charred remains of the disk and envelope. No one could know what it was.

Megan was still awake when I got into bed and she turned to face me. "Joe, I love you with all my heart and soul. I know things have been different since the death of your friend, but I want things to be like they were before. I know you told me you were with a lot of other women but I'll get over it. Right now I need you to make love to me."

I couldn't help myself. I still loved this woman. I made gentle love to her. I kissed her passionately and she had tears coming down her cheeks. I worked my way down and fondled her tits and kiss them until the nipples got hard. I went further down and kissed her belly which always turned her on.

I rubbed my face in her bush and on her mound. I ran my tongue down her slit and into her pussy. She kept saying she loved me and only me. I tongue fucked her until she reached an orgasm. She held my head tight against her. After her orgasm I moved up and kissed her with her juices on my lips. She sucked on my lips and kept telling me how much she loved me.

I sat up and rubbed my hot cock against her pussy crack. Up and down her slit I moved until she was pushing her hips up trying to get me to enter her. "Joe, make love to me, fuck me, I don't care which. I need you."

I pushed my cock into her pussy and at the same time rubbed her clit with my thumb. She was as hot as I had ever seen her. My cock got harder and I needed to come. I pushed deep into her and let my cum shoot deep inside of her.

She screamed out how good it felt and as I lay across her, she held me tight. She held my head and kissed me again and again as she cried. Damn! Why did I love her so much? Was she really holding in her transgressions? Was she afraid I would divorce her if I found out about her affair with Dean?

Things seem to improve in our relationship. Nine months went by and they still hadn't solved Dean's murder. We stopped talking with my old college friends. I knew it would be a mistake to include them in my life.

One day after Megan and I made love, I asked her who else she had been with. I mentioned that she had found out about me from my old classmates. She hesitated and said, "What does it matter? It's you I love and only you I want to be with."

"Joe, I was only with two men before I met you. They were boyfriends and after being with you I found that they weren't good lovers. They meant nothing to me, I want you to know that." I remember her saying the same thing when she thought she was talking to Dean at the party.

"Was there anyone else?" I asked.

She looked at me but didn't answer. She started crying and went into the bathroom. After taking a shower she came in the bedroom and laid on her side hoping I was asleep, but I wasn't. I could hear her trying to cry silently. I wanted to hold her but my ego was too big.

The next morning I went into the den and took out the video of her and Dean fucking. I again put it in an envelope and wrote "For Joe's eyes only". I dropped it off at the post office knowing she would get it the same day and headed off to work.

I called and told her I would be home late and asked her to kiss the kids for me before putting them to bed. The last thing she said was, "I love you Joe."

When I got home Megan was in the living room watching TV. She was crying and when I looked at the screen I saw that she was watching the tape of Dean fucking her.

"You knew all this time didn't you? You sent me the first tape also, I feel it in my gut. I wanted so bad to come to you and tell you the truth but I was afraid that you would leave me and I can't live without you Joe."

"Why did you do it? Then you went back a second time and let him fuck you." She didn't even asked me how I got hold of the tapes.

"At first I was mad at you for not letting me get the car. Now I know how childish I was being. I went out with your old girlfriends and they all told me how you used to fuck them. They described your love making to a tee. I was so mad and embarrassed to learn the things you did with them. Some things you have never even done with me."

"I went to Dean and took his money. I let him treat me like a whore to get even with you. I wasn't thinking clearly, Joe. After I left I regretted it but there wasn't much I could do about it."

"Why did you go back for more?"

"I didn't! I got a call from Anna and she asked me to come and look at the decorations. The message even said to wear my costume. She set me up Joe. I left you a note but I threw it away when I got home." I knew she was telling the truth about the note. I never told her I had seen it.

"I did go there and Dean said he was going to fuck me just like you fucked Anna. All I wanted to do is get it over with. I asked him to please not tell you. It would ruin my marriage and my life."

"I let him take advantage of me and I told him that if he told you, I would kill him. But I didn't kill him Joe, I didn't. I even offered to give him his money back. I just wanted out. I don't know where or how you got these tapes but I didn't even know they existed. All I can say is how sorry I am." She continued crying.