Halloween Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I imagine you have determined who and what we are." I shrugged.

"Not entirely. You are Vlad Dracula, Viktor is the creation of Doctor Frankenstein, Griffin is the Invisible Man and I guess Creighton is a werewolf, but I have no idea about Ankhare." He nodded as he now stood by the bed side about a foot from me.

"I suppose it makes no difference now. He should have been a pharaoh in ancient Egypt, but was killed by an ambitious relative. He was mummified and erroneously awakened by archeologists in the eighteen nineties." I stared a moment.

"He doesn't look like a mummy." He grinned showing his fangs for the first time.

"I think it would be right if he explained further. Now I would prefer if our privacy was respected." With this statement he raised a hand and locked eyes with me. I had been about to protest the idea that I would ever violate their privacy, but all such thoughts left my head. In fact the only thoughts in my head were concerned with his cock and what it looked like. I didn't have long to speculate as he quickly undressed.

It proved to be a bit bigger than Griffin's, but not as big as the werewolf's. I immediately took it in hand and began stroking, slowly at first, but soon with greater speed. It was not long before he was fully hard and dripping precum. I took it in my mouth and sucked hard. I pulled off to work up more saliva in my mouth before taking him back in my mouth. If I hadn't been so focused on his cock I might have stopped to be amazed at how I was able to take all of him in my mouth. I sucked for several moments before he tapped me.

I pulled off and he gestured for me to turn around. I quickly did so and waited on all fours. I did not have long to wait as he lined up his cock with my rear and wasted no time plunging inside. He gripped the cheeks of my ass hard and thrust in with increasing speed, but I found his power gripped me so completely that I could make no sound. He thrust hard and switched to pulling my arms back in order to pull me harder into each thrust. As he pounded me I arched my back more and more until I was leaning back into him.

Suddenly he made one hard thrust and once he was all the way in he sank his fangs into my neck. I swooned and collapsed onto the bed as he pulled out. He put his wrist to my mouth and I tasted his blood. I can't describe the taste, only the way it flooded my mind, filling it with images of faraway places, battles and those whose blood he had tasted before.

I came to my senses and saw that I was alone. I quickly dressed and walked to a mirror to see there were marks from his fangs, but they resembled hickeys more than anything else. I was feeling rather confident so I opened the door and began exploring the house. Somehow it seemed lighter, although a clock revealed that it was about one in the morning.

I speculated that Dracula's blood was having an effect on me. I felt like my thoughts were coming faster and my heart with them. I wasn't sure where I was going, but I continued wandering. I must have wondered for about an hour, through corridors, up and downstairs, and past various long galleries. Then I turned a corner and saw Ankhare coming from the other direction. He smiled when he saw me, but frowned when we got within a few feet of each other. I quickly realized that he was staring at the mark on my neck. He shook his head.

"All of them? Vlad last?" I nodded and he turned his attention to my eyes. "Your pupils are dilated, you drank his blood. It's a bit like being high. Come on." He led the way down the corridor to what turned out to be his bedroom. There was a huge bay window that in the morning would mean the room would be flooded with sunlight. He led me to a couch and I looked around the room. It was clear he had grown up in an ancient Egyptian palace, however the couch was clearly modern and very comfortable. He filled two glasses and waited until I had drunk mine and he had refilled it. Once I had drunk it my thoughts slowed down and I relaxed into the couch. I was now starting to feel the night catching up with me.

"So, are you really a mummy, Ankhare?" He shrugged.

"If you mean was I Egyptian royalty who was mummified upon death and later revived, then yes. As for the lack of bandages, I recovered from the ravages of time. I need to perform a ritual about every twelve hours or I start returning to that." I nodded as I continued to sip the drink while I let this sink in and attempted to digest everything else that had happened.

"So, how did you meet Dracula?" He smiled and sipped his own drink.

"I was brought to London in eighteen ninety-seven. An overly enthusiastic curator performed the ritual to revive me. Most of the time they read it silently or mispronounce a key phrase and almost never with the full ritual. This is why there aren't dozes of revived mummies running around. Vlad was in London and after his defeat decided he had had enough of it, so when he found me he decided he would find a place we could live quietly with Viktor, whom he had met recently. We lived in London for a few years, but Vlad decided the new world would afford us better opportunities. So in nineteen ten we moved across the ocean and commissioned the building of this castle." We continued to sip the drink and I found myself nodding off, when he spoke again.

"Are you upset by your experiences this night?" I turned to him, he was staring at the opposite wall as he held his glass on his lap, largely forgotten. I followed his gaze, but it was clear he was staring into space.

"Well, Griffin is an asshole." He grinned nodding. "And of course I was shaken by being pursued by a werewolf. However Viktor was amazing, I can't remember the last time I was as safe or happy as I was in his arms." He nodded.

"And Vlad?" I shook my head.

"I'm guessing his power over people's minds is very real. I kind of remember what happened, but I can't really attach any feelings or sensations to it, apart from our blood exchange." He set his drink on a nearby table and turned to me.

"Before in the library, before Vlad came in, I was about to kiss you. Would you have minded?" I set my own drink aside and turned to him.

"While most of my relationships have been with women, I have been with men a couple times. So, no I would not have rejected you. In fact I was a bit disappointed that we were interrupted." He smiled and he leaned closer. I readily accepted his lips against mine. I opened my mouth and he readily accepted the invitation to put his tongue between my lips. Our tongues moved around inside my mouth and he wrapped his arms around me to pull me in closer. He broke the kiss and must have seen something on my face, because he spoke.

"What is it? Worried about your job?" I nodded. However he smiled.

"Don't worry, Vlad took care of it. Your boss will find the package on his desk tomorrow, that's why Vlad asked you about it. I know he comes across as a bit scary, in a stern way, because he worries about maintaining this sanctuary. But he loves people and more than just their blood." I nodded and stood. I allowed him to undress me and he removed his own clothes. I allowed him to continue to take the lead.

He directed me to sit down and he sank to his knees. He took my cock in hand to lick the shaft and then the head, I moaned softly. As soon as I was at fully hardness he opened his mouth to take the head inside. He began sucking and swirling his tongue as he slowly descended down my shaft. I groaned when he had taken the whole thing in his mouth and he vibrated his mouth around me. He suddenly pulled out to lick precum from the head. He grinned.

"You taste good, Vincent." He stood up and climbed onto the couch to straddle me. I made to help him, but he shook his head. He took me in hand once more and positioned himself on my cock. I easily entered him and he slowly sank onto me. We both moaned when his ass was in my lap. He put his arms around my neck and began slowly rising.

He soon entered into a rhythm riding me and I gripped his ass to meet his downward thrusts with my upward ones. He easily took me inside and I moved freely, I briefly wondered at his experience, particularly on what happened in this house before I had shown up. We continued to meet each other, thrust for thrust, moan for moan, when I started to swell inside him and he leaned into kiss me. In time I came inside him, locked in an embrace and lip to lip. He settled and we remained embracing one another while his head rested on my shoulder. He raised his head, once he had gotten his breath back, to speak in my ear.

"Nice, but I haven't cum yet, how do you want it?" I looked down to see that he hadn't cum as I had thought. I smiled as he slowly stood up.

"How do you want me?" He pointed to the bed.

"In bed actually." I nodded and we moved to the bed. We lay on our sides and he embraced me from behind. He entered easily enough and began kissing my neck, while he slowly thrust into me from behind. If anything our moaning was even louder than before, but he was in no hurry as he thrust into me. I pushed back into him as if trying to allow him to fully engulf me. As he thrust into me one hand played with my nipples and the other my balls. He would occasionally nip an ear or kiss my neck and he would gradually increase speed, but again he did not seem to be in any hurry. I moaned and squeezed my rear around him. He moaned louder and mad a sudden hard thrust followed by several quick shallow ones before slowing to a stop. We lay there for some time before he pulled out and pulled a sheet over us.

I awoke the next morning to find Ankhare gone. I soon located a note from him.

- Vincent

Take the stairs at the right end of the hall. You should be able to find the breakfast area. Viktor should be ready. I have morning rituals to perform, but should join you soon.

Ankhare

I followed his instructions and was soon in a breakfast nook. More intimate than the dining room, but I imagined it could handle six easily. No sooner had I sat at the table when Viktor entered.

"I'll be right out with breakfast. Are you planning to leave quickly?" I considered this a moment before shaking my head.

"No Viktor, I don't think I'm up to driving...not after last night." He grinned, bowed gracefully and returned to the kitchen.

To Be Continued in Halloween Seduction 2: The Brides Return

12