Halloween Special

Story Info
Strange hotel encounter.
818 words
2.77
17.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

Sam checked into the room and found that it had a pink brazier and underwear lying on the bed. He rushed to the hotel manager and demanded an explanation.

"Fuck you. I checked it up earlier man." said the manager.

"Show me on the screen right fucking now!" shouted Sam.

The hotel manager showed him the live footage of his room and told Sam to go back and reassured him that the place wasn't being used by strays or some lazy delinquents.

Upon reaching his room Sam found that the women's clothing he had seen before had disappeared. He cleaned off the sweat on his brow and crashed on the bed.

Minutes later as he was aimlessly looking at the fan he heard a mild bang in the closet. Sam stood up and took out his Swiss army knife and went to look inside. Suddenly, a young woman probably in her early twenties fell right in his arms.

"H... help please." the woman muttered.

"Yeah sure. Lie down here." said Sam putting her wet nude body on the bed. "Can I help? Or should I call the management?"

"No! Don't do that. The manager's brother... He's after me. Please keep me with yourself for a few minutes." she asked.

"Alright I think I can do that." replied Sam.

"Thanks."

She said that her name was Helena and was hiding in the hotel for hours because it's the last place the manager's pervert brother would dare to look. She was an amateur MMA fighter and the pervert wanted to take her naked photos.

Sam gave her underclothes back which she wore to cover her fully trimmed pussy and curvy C-cup breasts. Sam couldn't stop noticing her figure as she dried her dark brown hair in front of him and noted Sam's shy face and bulge.

Helena asked him to spar with her for a bit to pass the time and then they could talk about Sam or Helena could plan to quietly leave the hotel for good.

"Just a few maneuvers and holds. I promise I won't hurt you." she said with a smile on her face. A beautiful face with wet pink lips which Sam couldn't stop looking at.

"Sarcasm won you fights before too?"

"Ha ha let's go skinny Sam." said Helena with more anger than calm in her eyes.

Helena and Sam grappled with the latter quickly pinning down the amateur MMA girl early. Helena's towel fell off and Sam got an erection when he realized that he was sitting on top of a hot young brunette who only had her thong and bra on.

As Sam was gazing awkwardly at her perfect body, Helena managed to wrap her legs around his chest and locked him in bodyscissors. She used the leverage to push Sam back and sent him down to the floor.

Helena moved quickly and sat right on his throat which Sam's chin touching the outer parts of Helena's crotch. The scent from there mystified Sam. Helena moved back again and put now put him in headscissors lock with Sam's face planted right between her ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmphhh." said Sam in a muffled tone as he tapped out. Surprisingly, even when Helena had moved her hands away Sam didn't move his face.

Helena eventually kicked him up away and both stared at each other's face. Helena smiled again and the door suddenly locked itself up and the cooling in the room stopped.

Sam didn't care about it when Helena asked him to turn on the air-conditioning again. They quickly lunged at each other and started kissing passionately.

Helena had an intoxicating smell coming from her body especially her bossom, so Sam instantly took off her undergarments and she took off his.

Sam licked Helena's brown nipples and slid his finger down her pee-hole. Helena cried in joy and Sam breathed loud and heavy with Helena enjoying his breath on her sweaty hot tits.

Soon, Helena's pussy turned from soft to wet and dripping on Sam's chest. She asked him to close his eyes so she could sit on his face and make him eat her juicy pussy with thick brown pussy lips.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yes. Ready for anything baby." he replied.

Suddenly, Helena got heavy and Sam took a peek and saw a monstrosity sitting on his body. It was indeed a woman colored red but was devilish looking and it seemed like Helena had just gotten taller in just a few seconds.

"Who are you? What the fuck is this?"

"I'M SUCCUBUS! AND THIS IS HOLLOWEEN MOTHERFUCKER. HAHAHAHAHA!" said the monster.

Sam tried to get away and screamed for help before she bit his dick and left him paralyzed.

The monster transformed back into Helena now fully clothed with even with heels, black shades and a hat on. She smiled in Sam's face and disappeared from the hotel without leaving a trace.

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers