Halloween Switch

Story Info
Best friends seduce their brothers.
6.2k words
4.4
203.6k
104
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to blackstallion21 for the edits.

*****

October 30

"Holy fuck," Derrick Helmsley said. He was staring out the window into his backyard. What he saw made his shorts tent out. He could feel sweat pop out on his brow, despite the air conditioner blowing its arctic blast.

His baby sister, Delila, was sunbathing; nude. He watched as she smeared oil across her chest, her nipples tightening at the cool liquid. Her hands ran down her tight stomach. He swallowed hard as her hands traveled closer to her pussy lips; her bare pussy lips. He groaned as she continued on to her legs.

"Mother of God," he heard beside him.

"Put your eyes back in your head, Connor," Derrick told his best friend. He continued to watch his sister.

"When you wipe the drool off your chin... Come on. Let's go shoot some hoops to work off excess energy." Connor glanced out the window one more time and he shifted his erection.

"I saw that." Derrick turned to his friend and crossed his arms over his chest. Connor chuckled and imitated his posture. They stared at each other for a moment, fighting to keep grins off their faces. Unfortunately they couldn't.

Derrick pushed Connor towards the door. "Ass."

"Dick." At the front door, Connor paused. "Seriously Rick, Lila's smokin'. Are you sure it's a good idea to let her and Christy attend one of Dean's parties? You know how bad they are."

Derrick shrugged. "He didn't invite them; Chelsea did. And his parties aren't bad."

"Dude, they're classified as orgies. What do you mean not bad?"

He grinned. "And how many pieces of ass have you gotten whenever we attended?"

"Exactly, our little sisters are going to one. This doesn't concern you?"

"Very much so... But as my baby sister screamed at me the other day, she's twenty years old. I can't baby her forever."

"Okay, you're right. Christy and I had a similar argument. Let me ask you one question. What are you gonna do if you see Lila with a guy there?"

He saw red just thinking about it. He shook his head to clear it. "Try my damnedest not to rip him apart. And you?"

"Same thing, brother."

*****

"Can you see them?" Christy Holmes asked her friend, Delila. She leaned against the counter at work.

"Yeah. They have their shirts off. Sweat's drippin' off them." Lila leaned her head against her bedroom window. "You think it will work?"

"You have the contacts?"

"Yeah." She gripped the curtains in her fist. Derrick had raised his hands in victory at a shot. His muscles rippled beneath his skin. She sighed. "This better work, Chris. I'm horny."

"So am I, babe. By tomorrow night, we'll be sleepin' in the beds that we're meant to. Not the cold, lonely virginal ones that we have now." She glanced up when the bell above the door tinkled. "Gotta go, hon. I'll be by after work."

"Bye." Delila hung up the phone, still watching her brother. She sighed again.

She and Christy were in love with the two men currently playing basketball. They first spoke about it when they were eighteen. It was confessions in the dark. Delila talked about Derrick, how she began to feel tingly when he kissed her on the head or cheek, or when he gave her a hug. Christy mentioned looking forward to wrestling matches with Connor, just to feel his warm body next to hers. Over the past three years, they agreed that their feelings have grown, that they wanted more. So they hatched a plan.

Their clothing at home became skimpy. The clothing of choice became barely-there bikinis to the pool, tight shirts with no bra, and booty shorts. The night attire existed of tank tops and boy shorts. Or their brother's stolen shirts. They would cuddle during a movie, pulling an arm over their shoulders, to leave a hand dangling very close to a breast. They would ask for back rubs and make little mews of pleasure. Lollipops and ice cream cones became staples in both households.

So far neither brother took a bite. Not even a nibble. Lately both girls have been very brazen. Christy would leave her bedroom and bathroom doors open, no matter what she was doing. Delila would walk around in just a towel. Both would sunbathe nude at Delila's house. After six months, they both were to their wits end.

Their boss, Chelsea Roane, had finally given them a way. Since they began working for her, she would continually invite them over for parties she and her brothers gave. Unfortunately, Derrick and Connor worked with her older brother, Dean, and had been to several of their parties. Intense was the word Chelsea used. Remnants of Caligula is what Derrick mentioned. Of course, this intrigued Christy and Delila. They decided to attend the Halloween Bash this year. Connor and Derrick tried to pull the big brother card and said they couldn't go. The hellish reign of little sisters descended upon them until they relented.

Delila lay back on her bed. She could hear the basketball thumping on the pavement outside. She knew she should go take a shower to wash off the tanning oil, but really didn't feel like moving. Getting a wicked idea, she smiled and headed for her brother's room.

*****

Derrick waved to Connor as he entered his house. He made his way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. He glanced out the bay window into the back yard. Delila wasn't at the pool any more. Shaking his head at the disturbing thoughts, he headed toward his bedroom. Entering his room, he sat on his bed to pull off his socks and shoes. Standing, he stretched the kinks out of his back. God, he was tired. He and Connor had the same rotation at work; three twelve-hour days, two off, then on to nights. They were coming off their three nights.

Glancing out of the sliding glass door on the way to his room, he briefly thought about going out to the hot tub, but he was ready to get into bed. He pushed his shorts off and made his way to his shower. He opened the shower door and was adjusting the temperature when he heard a noise. He stilled, slowly turning his head toward the garden tub in the corner.

Delila had her arms propped up on the side, watching him. He faced her, crossing his arms over his chest. His big, bad cop pose, she called it. He frowned. "What the hell do you think you're doin', little girl?"

Her eyebrow rose. "Little girl?" She slowly stood up and walked towards him.

Inwardly, he groaned. He couldn't help but look at his little sister. Her long brown hair was piled on top of her head, with a few tendrils hanging down. Beads of water ran down her body. He followed their path from her shoulders, down to her breasts. He bit the inside of his cheek as he watched one droplet catch on her tight nipple. He resumed watching the travel of the water along the length of her torso to her mound. He could see her puffy pussy lips. He locked his muscles to keep from reaching out for her as she drew near. She stopped in front of him, a sensual smile on her face. Her skin was tanned to a golden hue, with barely a tan line to see. Her pert breasts were topped with café au lait nipples, which were pebbled from the cool air.

"Like what you see, big brother?" Her voice was husky.

"Why are you in here, Lila?"

"Taking a bath."

"You have a bathroom of your own."

"I know. But I don't have pulsing jest that feel very good on certain body parts. Besides I would have missed out on your little show."

He ran his hands over his face. "Lila. I'm dog-tired right now and not in the mood for any games. What the fuck do you want?"

He saw the hurt flash in her eyes before her chin came up. His stomach cramped at the thought of hurting her feelings, but he was too tired and horny to spare her.

"Fuck you, Derrick," she said as she stormed past him.

"Displays like this and you wonder why I still treat you like a kid!" he called after her. His bedroom door slammed. God, he wished his parents were still around at times like this. Well, maybe not exactly at this time. Hell, Connor's parents were alive and Christy drove him crazy.

Getting into the shower, he let the water pound down around his head. Little shows like she put on today were getting frequent. He always knew Delilah was pretty, in a baby sister sort of way. But the past couple of years, he noticed that she had turned into a woman. Very revealing clothing, partnered with seeming innocent touches, had led to extremely erotic dreams. It has gotten to the point where he jacked off several times during the day.

He closed his eyes, trying to remember the last time he'd gotten laid. Shit, Fourth of July weekend at Dean's. Nearly four months ago. Fuck. No wonder he was seeing Delila in various positions under, and over, him. If he was honest with himself, he'd been thinking impure thoughts about his sister for a while.

He got hooked on Christmas. She plopped her tight ass right onto his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck and laid a lingering chaste kiss on his lips. Her eyes were staring into his the whole time. An untamable fire burned in them. He knew exactly what he saw there; he just didn't want to admit it. For the past ten months, any time he hooked up with a woman, she bore a striking resemblance to Delila.

Sighing, he began to lather up. Another part of his anatomy was also up; still up. Turning his back to the spray, he took himself in hand. He groaned as he gradually began to stroke up, then down, on his erection. He closed his eyes. Of course his unruly mind pictured Delila on her knees before him, caressing his cock.

She gazed at him with her dark blue eyes. Keeping her eyes locked with his, she stuck out her tongue and softly licked the tip. He groaned, propping himself up on the opposite wall. He couldn't look away from her ministrations. She maintained a firm grip on his dick, squeezing with every up stroke. Her tongue twirled around the head before it entered her mouth. He locked his knees to keep them from buckling. Her mouth and hand began to work in tandem. Deeper he went into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat. She backed his length out of her mouth then inserted it again. This time she swallowed the head of his cock.

"Fuck," he muttered. She continued to deep throat him. "Lila," he warned. She grabbed his hips and buried her nose in his pubic hair. With a roar, he unloaded his cum down her throat.

Delila bit her lip to keep from moaning as she watched rope after rope of semen erupting from Derrick's cock. Her fingers pinched her clit harder as her orgasm crashed over her. She leaned heavily against the wall, her legs unable to hold her. When the shower turned off, she shakily made her way to the door. A satisfied smile curled her lips. Over the pounding of the water, she heard him call her name.

*****

Christy watched as Connor's back rose and fell rhythmically with sleep. She stepped closer and smiled when she noticed that he dropped face down on to his king size bed, buck naked. Her eyes raked over the tanned flesh. He stood nearly a foot taller than her own, 5'5", with dark blond hair and blue eyes. He was built like a swimmer, sleek and toned. He worked out as regularly as he could with his schedule. His ass was heart-shaped. He flexed it in his sleep. She stifled a giggle. She could tell where his bathing suit usually was, but it wasn't that much lighter than the rest of him. This told her he was outside nude on a semi-regular basis. She shivered, her girly bits becoming wet and tingly.

She climbed up on the bed next to him. With light, feathery strokes, she caressed his face, down to his full lips. Unconsciously she licked her own. She stroked down his back to the crack of his ass then back up again. He shifted slightly. She did it again. He opened his eye to look at her. She lightly raked her nails across his back. He closed his eye and shuddered.

"Christy," he said warningly.

"Connor," she answered.

"Quit it."

"Make me." Quick as a snake, he reached out and dragged her upper body under his. Her breasts were pressed against his chest. Her arms were pinned next to her head. She tried to extract herself from his grip. He just smirked down at her at her failed attempts. "Connor," she whined.

"Christy."

"Let me go."

He leaned closer, their lips a breath apart. She sucked in air. "Do you really want me to?" he asked softly.

"No," she whispered. She raised her head. He followed her movement, keeping his lips from touching hers. "Connor, kiss me."

"Uh-uh." He leaned down, stroked her cheek with his. His stubble abraded her skin.

"Why?"

"I might not stop if I start."

"And the down side is?"

"Mom and Dad will have a fit if they ever found out." He pulled up to gaze into her eyes. "Baby, once you're in my bed, you ain't leavin'. I don't think I can let you go."

Her breath hitched. Her mouth worked, trying to respond. Nothing came out. "Connor," she breathed.

"Why'd you wake me?" he asked against her throat. His lips settled momentarily on her pulse point. It was racing.

"We're goin' to Derrick and Delila's for dinner.

"Mmm." He licked at her throat.

"C-connor." She closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

"You've been naughty, Christy." He nipped at her, causing her to moan. "You've been pokin' the tiger, wantin' him to wake up. Guess what?"

"What?"

"He's watchin' you, waitin' for just the right time." He rose up on his elbows, his chest scrapping her nipples. He licked at her lips. She parted them in response.

"Connor, kiss me," she pleaded.

"Not yet, baby."

"Please," she begged. "Stop teasin'."

"Like you haven't been teasin' me?" He licked at her cleavage before rolling away from. Standing at the edge of the bed, he watched her. Her eyes roamed over his chest before stopping at his dick, which was hard enough to hammer nails.

She licked her lips. Getting on her hands and knees, she crawled across the bed to him. His gaze was hooded as he watched her reach for him. He groaned when her hand surround his cock. She was able to stroke up before he captured her wrist.

"Strip," he ordered. Rising up on her knees, she quickly discarded her tank top. She lay back on the bed and removed her boy shorts. When she made to get up again, he stopped her. He grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

He looked his fill. He'd seen her undress over the past couple of years, but never up close. Her breasts were a nice handful, at least a C cup, topped with dark rose nipples. He traced one, causing her to inhale sharply. His hand trailed down her ribs to her waist, across her hip bone, to the juncture of her thighs. Her pussy lips were bare of hair; only a small landing strip remained. He swallowed when he saw what she was wearing.

"What's this?" he asked hoarsely. He tapped the plastic.

"A butt plug." She gasped when his fingers brushed her cunt lips as he was removing the plug. She pushed it out while he pulled. The plug fell to the floor, forgotten. He reached for his night stand drawer, pulling out a bottle of lube. "Connor?"

"I gotta, Chris. Play with yourself. Pinch your nipples, rub your clit." His hands shook as he lubed up his cock. He positioned himself at her rosette.

"Connor?"

He glanced up. Her green eyes held a mixture of fear and lust. He slowly pushed forward. She tensed before relaxing. He retreated then advanced. He did this several times until he was seated fully in her ass. He moaned when she clenched around him. He looked down at her and resisted the urge to pound into her.

Her head was thrown back, a gasp on her lips. Her nipples were caught in fierce twist. He brushed his thumb across her clit, causing her to shudder. He did it again. She exploded, screaming as her orgasm rushed over her. His lower stomach became drenched. He glanced at where they were joined; cum was streaming out of her pussy.

"Ah fuck," he groaned. He pulled out of her ass then thrust back in. He sawed in and out of her virgin ass, quickly joining her in climax. His head dropped to her breasts. Like a babe, he rooted until he found her nipple. His tongue curled around it. When he sucked, she moaned, flooding him again. He ground his pelvis against her, milking his orgasm. He inserted a finger into her tight pussy, prolonging hers. He soon bumped against her hymen. He released her nipple and propped up on his elbow.

"Christy." Her eyes slowly opened to meet his. A tear escaped. He frowned in concern. "Hey. What's this?"

"What now?"

He smiled. "Now, we get cleaned up and go next door. Tomorrow night, when we get home, this," he thrust his finger into her, "is mine. You'll be mine."

*****

October 31

"What are you expectin' for tonight?" Connor asked. He twirled his mask around his finger.

"At the party or end product?" Derrick grinned at his friend.

"I know what the end product is. What . . . fuck me," he said softly.

Derrick looked up to see what stopped Connor's train of thought. He felt the air leave his lungs. There stood Christy and Delila, dressed as Snow White and Red Riding Hood.

Red had the hood of her shoulder cap up. Braids came out from under the hood to drape down over her chest. A black corset with red ties circled her waist, pushing her breasts up. Only a small piece of white fabric kept her from being exposed. The red skirt frilled out, stopping not to far from her ass. White thigh high stockings and black heels completed her outfit. Snow White had a little more to her costume. A blue head band with a red bow held her hair back. A red bodice with capped sleeves of blue and yellow tapered down to a black and yellow skirt. A black belt cinched her waist. White stockings stopped at her knees. Red heels graced her feet. Half-face masks were already in place.

Derrick made his way over to them, Connor right behind him. When they got closer, they noticed that the girls had dyed their naturally dark brown hair to black. Looking into their eyes, they both had brown contacts. They were identical.

"What the fuck?" Connor vocalized his thoughts.

"We have a treat for you tonight," Red began. Her voice was low and husky.

"You have to tell us apart to get it," Snow White continued. Her voice was pitched to the same timbre.

"What's the plan?" Derrick asked as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Red grinned. "Big, bad cop pose."

He smirked. "Ya'll had us goin', Lila." He addressed Red.

Snow White tisked as she moved forward. She trailed a finger over his arms, up to his shoulder and across his back. "We've been best friends practically from the womb. We know everything about each other. And you," she breathed into Connor's ear. Her hand glided over his ass as she joined Red again. "There is no plan."

"Do you know what happens at these parties?" Connor asked, an eyebrow going up.

"Of course,"

"We're not stupid."

"Only we touch you. Anytime we want head, you give it," he instructed.

"If we want pussy, lay back and spread your legs," Derrick finished. The girls nodded. "Then let's go."

*****

A masked sheik answered the door. "Connor! Derrick! Glad you could make it." His gaze fell to the girls. "And these must be your beautiful sisters." He grinned at them lecherously.

"No touchin', Dean," Derrick warned as they filed inside.

"Damn, dude. Not even just a little nibble?"

"No," Connor answered. "Just pass it around that they're ours."

Dean grinned. "Christy, Delila, Orrin is dressed as Zorro. I'm sure he'll love to see the two of you again." That earned him a glare from his friends. He just chuckled and went in search of his luscious sister.

Red glided over to where Derrick was sitting on the back veranda. She plopped down onto his leather-clad thighs. She rubbed her ass over the butter leather as her arms circled his neck. She could feel him begin to get hard. "Isn't this frou-frou collar buggin' you?"

He frowned at her. "It's not frou-frou. It's the top of a cape."

12