Handpicked

Story Info
A surprise in the woods.
3.4k words
4.05
107.1k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air cooled noticeably when I reached the edge of the wood and passed from the glorious warmth of the summer's day into its cool embrace. I walked on for a hundred yards or so until a glint of sunlight off metal caught my eye. I noticed a car parked a short way down a little track, a tributary to the dirt road I was currently walking along, and there seemed to be a group of people gathered around the car, a small cluster, all men, crowding together around the front doors of what I now recognised as a cabriolet with the hood down. I approached and found myself in the land of improbability, for there, sat in the passenger seat of the car, was an exquisite blonde, who appeared to be dressed most inappropriately for a walk in the woods.

The outside world ceased to exist for me. The distant hum of the motorway traffic and the clatter of a combine harvester from an unseen field faded into insignificance. The arterial traffic undoubtedly continued to flow, and the unknown farmer worked on, but my universe was suddenly and intensely concentrated.

'Now, now boys,' I heard the lady chastise in a husky voice threaded with humour. It was as though she was a schoolteacher scolding a recalcitrant group of excitable boys, which I suppose they were, although she was dressed like no schoolteacher I'd ever experienced in my youth. 'There are rules here, fellas, okay?' she continued. 'The website is very clear on that score. No touching me unless I invite you.' She paused and looked at each of the men in turn. 'And I WILL invite one of you.'

A current ran through the group as the men eyed each other following that little bombshell. Who was this goddess going to single out for special treatment?

'Jesus,' I heard a male voice utter as I approached the gaggle around the car.

The cause of the minor outburst was obvious as the car door opened, and the woman uncurled her long legs. The men closest to the car moved back a pace or two, more in an effort to avoid the swinging door than to give the lady room, and the space created was soon filled by the statuesque magnificence of the blonde. She stood, with her hands on her denim clad hips, her breasts packed into an ill-fitting, but oh-so-superbly-filled tee-shirt, and with a look of haughty disdain etched upon her striking features. Her carriage and poise shouted her confidence and self-awareness of the impact she was making. She held herself like some kind of female warrior, an Amazon, proud and erect, with even her impossibly heeled shoes held to her feet by thin lacing that criss-crossed her ankles and calves to a point below her knees.

'I want you all to show me your cocks,' the Amazon commanded. 'I want each of you to cum for me.' Once again she looked at each directly, and this time I was included in that green-eyed stare. 'If you're not prepared to put yourself out there,' she continued, 'then there won't be any show at all, so if you're not willing to share, either you leave, or I do.'

The implication was clear with not a single one making a move to leave, and with two of the group were already reaching for the front of their clothing.

When she judged that the assembled half-dozen of us were all going to participate in her sordid little game, the lady – in a most unladylike fashion and with some degree of difficulty – tugged the hem of her already minute denim skirt up around her hips.

The sharp hiss of collective breath from the audience signalled approval. The woman had obviously taken time and effort over her appearance. Her legs were shiny smooth, from her trim calves to her long, lean, and shapely thighs. The crease of her sex was smooth and looked deliciously inviting. I could see the curl of her labia drooping clearly from the slit as though she was so heavily sexed she was overflowing with the need to be fucked. A sharp, razored stripe of pubic hair decorated the ugly beauty of her, and I marvelled at the contrast between the creamy, latte-hued skin of her tummy and the pale, natural white that had been covered by her high hipped, and obviously miniscule, bikini briefs.

'Do you like that, boys?'

My attention was dragged from that part of her, back to her pretty face. I loved what I saw; a beautiful woman clearly enjoying herself, and it was only going to get better. The woman's clear, green eyes sparkled with what I took to be the beginning of her own arousal, while the edges of her kissable, ruby painted mouth curled in a vixen's sly smile.

I unzipped my jeans and eased my iron-hard cock out from the abrupt constriction created by its sudden, intense growth. The hunger I felt for this divine creature was beyond description. I lusted after her with an all-consuming ardour. The desire was a tightly balled fist deep in my guts; it was a visceral ache; something primal, a throwback to a genetic pre-history where the instinct to mate was programmed into humanity.

The goddess turned a slow pirouette, showing herself to us, knowing the consequence of that teasing, tortuous revolution. Her glorious backside came into view. The twin globes of her near-perfect derriere almost caused me to sob out loud as the ache in my belly dropped heavily towards my balls. It took a supreme effort of will to keep my urges in check. I was consumed by a moment of near-madness where I imagined myself squeezing those taut, springy buttocks in my hands and savouring the sensation of her silken, coffee-tanned skin. The only things keeping me in check were the thought of the reaction from the other men if I dared to touch the Princess, and the fact that she could pick me as the chosen one... I existed in hope.

'Do you like my body, my little playthings?' she asked with an expression of faux coyness. 'Am I sexy enough for you all?'

'Fuck yes, you gorgeous slut,' came a gruff response.

'Just look at her piss flaps,' another man said to no one in particular.

The woman laughed; a throaty sound laced with the hoarseness of her blossoming desires. 'How about these then?' She lifted the tight tee-shirt away from her body and raised it over her breasts.

I became dimly aware that some of my companions were groaning as they masturbated. No doubt they, too, were fervently hoping to be the one handpicked to sample the delights of this woodland temptress. My own climax was dangerously close, which prompted me to tug a little less vigorously. I was sure however, even if I did cum prematurely, such was my desire and excitement. I had no doubt I could perform again if need be.

The sight of the woman's exposed breasts sent a thrill of excitement through me. Their size wasn't so remarkable, but the sweet symmetry of them, with the delicious coins of their matching areola and the thick, engorged nipples... Yet again, I was forced to hold myself in check, in case I lunged forward for the prize and shattered the fragile, erotic spell that the witch had cast upon us.

'I wonder who I should choose,' the woman purred. 'I wonder if I should pick...' Her eyes flicked from one to another of us; each man feeling the excitement of her long stare. '...You.' A slender finger, tipped by a scarlet talon, singled out an individual... 'No... not you. I'll choose in a few minutes.'

The same finger she'd used to crush her victim slid into the folds of her labia, and a dreamy look glazed her eyes. She held those outsized lips open and showed her audience the gooey, scarlet prize we coveted.

With a middle finger busy against her clitoris the lady leaned back against the body of the car and spread her legs as wide as she could manage whilst standing. Her eyes dulled and glazed as she allowed the sweet pulses of delight overwhelm her senses. Soft moans of pleasure bubbled from her and proved to be too much to bear for my immediate neighbour. While the lovely blonde's round breasts jiggled with the urgent movement of her arm, and her finger swirled insistently over and over her clitoris, the man next to me grunted loudly and let fly with a high arc of cum.

The rough grunts and the heavy spattering of the thick goo upon the forest carpet caused the lady to regain conscious thought, and she let out a little yelp of delight when she saw the effect of her show.

'Oh yes!' she cried. 'The first to come. I love to see men come. It makes me so hot and makes my cunt itch to be fucked.'

If I thought it was impossible for me to be any more excited than I already was, then I was wrong. Her use of the obscenity brought me to the very verge; I felt the first surge of my own seed begin the quick, urgent rush along through my cock and I squeezed tightly in an effort to stem the tide. A dollop of spunk hung in a thick drop from the end of my cock, dangling like a thick rope, and I grunted with the effort of holding the urgency in check.

The blonde looked at me in my torment and I was dimly aware of her feline smile. 'Oooh, baby, that looks so sexy,' she whispered.

Then, with all eyes fixed on her beautiful body, she lithely strode to me; graceful even in those heels on the rough surface. She looked into my eyes and smiled that white toothed smile. Suddenly she was squatting in front of me, and the realisation dawned on the group that she had made her choice. Just in time, just as the fragile thread trembled and was about to break, the woman, with a pink flash of her tongue, caught the hanging strand.

I barely had time to realise what had just taken place, when she curled her slender fingers around the base of my shaft and pulled me closer. With my cum smeared across her cerise tongue, the lady lapped at the swollen head of my cock, and raised a collective gasp from my former rivals.

The blonde murmured and sighed as she slavered and slurped. Whether in appreciation of my taste, or from her own urgent manipulation between her strong thighs, I had no idea, nor did I particularly care - the sensation of her tongue against my rampant cock eliminated all other thought.

After sucking hard on my dome, the lady casually allowed my penis to plop from between her ruby-painted lips. With that graceful, athletic gait of hers, she moved to the car and leaned against its gleaming, metallic front. The picture was one of absolute wantonness as she posed with her denim skirt around her waist and her tee-shirt rucked up over her sublimely proportioned breasts.

'Come on, lover boy,' she smiled. 'Come and taste me now. Wriggle your tongue in my gooey cunt... Lick my hot little clit.'

Once again the profanity from such a sweet, beautiful face sent a charge through me. There were vague mutterings from the assembled men, and I decided to do as she asked quickly, before someone lost control and moved into her himself. I knelt before her, heedless of the sharp stones that jabbed at my knees with their tiny, sharp points. She held herself open for me and, with the sun glinting off the gold band and diamond ring that adorned the third finger of her left hand; I saw the glistening centre of her sex. A trickle of arousal dribbled slowly from the tiny hole even as I took that first glimpse of that place before I dabbed at her with a tentative tongue.

The instant my skin touched the heat of her, the woman groaned loudly and ran her fingers through my hair. She held onto my head and pushed my face against her in an urgent display of desire.

I lapped like a thirsty dog at her gooey opening, and felt the slippery stuff slide from her body and over my busy tongue. I turned my attention to the tight, pink nub of her clitoris, and was immediately rewarded by a vehement burst of breath from the woman, which was accompanied by several guttural, most-unladylike grunts of approval.

'Yeah man,' a voice called from behind me. 'Lick the slut. Make her piss cum.'

'Look at her face,' came another unseen voice. 'She's such a gorgeous bitch... But what a fucking whore!'

'And that body... You lucky bastard!' Yet another man shouted out.

The syrup was now dribbling in a virtual stream as I tongued away at the woman's slick opening and slippery labia. I used the tip of my index finger to probe at her and, after more encouraging groans and grunts from her, I pushed it in deeper and deeper. A second finger slid in alongside the first and I even probed at the puckered hole of her anus after smearing her goo from front to back.

By now the woman was really making some noise. Her body was jerking and her long thighs trembled as she fucked onto my busy, coated fingers. I had no need to use my tongue on her now, and I could clearly see the look of heavy-lidded rapture on her contorted face.

She was somehow even more beautiful as she allowed herself to be swept along on the tide of her own ecstasy. The glazed eyes were half shut, and her mouth gaped in a long, silent O of pleasure. Her swollen nipples were long and stiff within the tight, puckered halo of their areola, whilst her taut breasts swung and jiggled tantalisingly with her body's jerking.

Finally, with a long gasp that tapered into a tiny mewl of bliss, the woman climaxed on my squirming fingers. I felt a quick burst of liquid spray onto my palm and which trickled down along my wrist; a physical sign that she had reached a glorious crescendo.

Two more of the men accompanied the woman on that journey, and I noticed that she was now watching the scene as they emptied their balls onto the forest floor.

'Two more loads of lovely spunk,' the blonde crooned. 'What a perfect accompaniment to my own delicious come.' She looked down at me where I remained kneeling. 'And you, my nimble-fingered sweetheart... You've just given me such a lovely time... I think it's time to fuck.'

The men, including the three who had already come, crowded close alongside as I positioned myself behind the woman, who was now bent forwards and resting her weight on her outstretched arms, palms down on the bonnet.

I took a moment to survey the beautiful vision before me. Her slim, tanned back narrowed at the waist, before flaring wide at her hips. Her buttocks were even more delightfully shaped from this angle, and I felt their springy texture under my hands as I searched with my fingertips for her slippery labia. I held her open and dabbed the blunt end of my cock at her heat, pausing momentarily to savour the delicious seconds of anticipation before I pushed into her body.

'Fuck.' She uttered that single word as my cock slid deeper and deeper. I held onto her tiny waist once I was fully home, and then began to slide in and out. More sounds came from the princess. Soft sighs to accompany the gentle, rhythmic action.

I looked around at the men before I lost my way in the jumble of sensations that were focussed on my cock, but were sending insistent pulses to my brain. I knew I wouldn't last long with this beauty around my penis, but I noticed that the men were all gape-mouthed and wanking furiously as they stared at the point where the woman took my glistening shaft into herself so easily.

Then, at her urging, I began to move faster and faster. I held onto her rolling hips desperately and tried to fight back the inevitable deluge that I knew was only seconds away.

Everything became a whirl; a confusion of sounds, sensation, and voices as I continued to fuck into the blonde with every ounce of strength I could muster. One moment I was aware of the squelch and wet slurp of my pistoning cock and her oozing sex. Then I heard the feminine cries of delight as she revelled in the exhibitionist frenzy of our coupling. There were obscure male voices that added to the babble inside my confused brain, and I heard grunts and moans as the remaining men, one by one, let fly with a thick rain of semen – I was the only man left who had yet to give the blonde what she craved.

'Don't do it in me, do it on my face,' I heard her say. 'Do it on my face and on my tits.'

The woman pushed back at me with her hand, and my goo-smeared penis dropped from her clinging labia. With a quick movement she was suddenly kneeling in front of me and looking up past my pulsing cock and into my eyes.

'Come on, baby,' she implored and squeezed her lovely breasts together; an enticement to spray them with my semen.

I took my cock in my fist and yanked at it for several burning tugs. I looked down at the beauty, so submissive now, on her knees and so eagerly awaiting my cum to spatter against her skin.

Out it came; thick bursts of my seed that arced high in the cool, afternoon air, before it landed with heavy splats on the woman's offered breasts. Thick ribbons of the stuff lay in trails across her lovely tanned skin, with some of it covering the pale area of her taut breasts. Some stray strands looped and hung from her blonde hair, with a lone stripe of it strung across her grinning, satisfied face.

Totally unconcerned by the devastation I had wrought, and with just a waggle of her fingers to the now-redundant group, she casually slid the tee-shirt down over her spattered breasts, wriggled her skirt back into place, and climbed into her car.

'Send me the emails, boys,' she called. Then engine roared, and with a fishtail turn onto the main track, she was gone.

The sound of her car faded and the everyday sounds returned. I could hear the traffic on the motorway, and the same clatter of the combine harvester as the farmer toiled on. Abruptly awkward, and without looking at each other or making reference to what had just happened, the men all moved away and took several different routes out of the wood.

As for me, I walked the half a mile or so back to my own car. I drove back to my hotel and parked. I stayed in the car for a few minutes and replayed the scenes over and over in my head several times. I could feel the arousal begin to twitch in my cock when I thought of how delicious the blonde had looked. I recalled the scent of her subtle perfume, and the taste of her when she squirted onto my tongue.

As I walked across the car park, I noticed a cabriolet parked in a slot close to the building.

I hurried to my room with my cock hard and stiff in my jeans. I pushed the key into the lock and swung the door inwards. My wife sat on the chair and eyed me speculatively as I entered.

'You've been a while, darling,' she smiled at me. 'And what's that you've got there? My, my, you're a stiff boy, aren't you?'

I could only grin at her as she raised herself from the chair. She was still wearing those damn sexy hooker shoes; the ones her long, tanned legs looked so fine in. She had taken off her skirt however, and I gazed at the near smooth, tight junction of her thighs as she walked towards me with that peculiar, athletic grace of hers.

'Are you going to fuck me again?' she smiled when she reached me, peeling the cum stained tee-shirt from her slim torso. 'And this time I want to feel the hot stuff right inside me...'

I smiled and pulled her close.