Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan could not stifle a groan when her fingers encircled his testicles and rolled them upwards even further.

Her breasts sagged down against the cloth, inches from his face. The front of her tank top was now damp with her own sweat and he was sure she wore no undergarment now. Her breasts moved beneath the cloth with each stretch of her arms, the dark nipples now showing their shape.

She had to know, she had to. But she showed no sign of any reaction at all. Once again his eyes dampened, he could not reach up to wipe them.

Her fingers felt like they flowed as they slid down past his groin and back up, now turning slightly inwards and drawing upwards into the soft flesh. The tips of her fingers were working deeper into his right side, he could feel her lift that testicle gently with each stroke.

It was amazing, it felt so good Dan closed his eyes and just basked in the sensation.

Finally she stopped, reached for a towel and wiped her hands. She looked down again at his huge erection. She appeared to be concerned.

"Let me get some Coconut lotion." She said, reaching for a small white bar of something that sat on a plate. She rubbed some on her hands, again briskly. Then she reached down and gently cupped his testicles, her hands felt extremely slippery. She just stood there holding them, her fingers moving very gently. Finding the swollen mass on his right side, her fingers began tiny soft presses as her other hand also worked up and down his pelvis on his right side.

Dan by now had lost all control, his erection was standing up off of his stomach.

"I am going to need to do this, or you will have increased congestion. Your injury and lack of release has built up, I can feel it. If it makes you uncomfortable, please just let me know and I will stop." She told him.

Lynn reached out and grasped his erection with her other hand, began to stroke him, keeping up a now gentle squeeze and release of his testicles in time with her strokes.

Dan grunted in surprise, then lay there and accepted her touch. Each time she grasped the base of his penis and drew her hand up it slowly, she gently squeezed with the other hand. It felt like she was rotating her hand as she slid it up and down but he could not be sure since his eyes were squeezed tightly shut.

That didn't take 60 seconds, Dan blasted off all over his chest. Lynn increased the pressure, almost like she was milking him as he climaxed. Her fingers found the very base of his penis, then with two fingers she drew them upwards firmly as her thumb braced the fingers, drawing the very last droplets of his eruption from his body. Each upward motion was followed by her slippery palm sliding over the very tip.

Her other hand kept up the steady alternating pressure on his testicles.

The sensation was incredible, so powerful the first few spasms hurt. Lynn kept up the steady motion all the way through his orgasm. Then as he began to fade she began some rapid strokes, he built again quickly to another shattering eruption.

Dan let the air in his chest go with a gasp, he realized he had been holding his breath.

She released him and reached for another towel and wiped him clean.

"Your sperm is very lumpy, you have some terrible congestion. That is part of your swelling problem there, I think. The contractions should help with that." She told him.

Next she went over to a nearby sink to wash her hands, ran some hot water over another towel and washed his body all over. The warm damp towel felt delicious.

Dan sat up. His back did not hurt, it was the first time in months he felt nothing at all but an odd numbness. He reached down and touched himself on the right side, the swollen area now felt softer, there was no pain at all.

"What do I owe you?" He asked her. He no longer felt even slightly bashful about sitting there completely naked.

"$13.00." Lynn smiled at him.

"Oh. Well, I just thought....?"

She understood perfectly.

"I do not always do that, Dan. I just saw that you were in need. But please, I do not wish to be paid for it since in this State it is against the law, I hope you understand?"

"A tip, then?" He asked. That was wonderful, far more than he expected and he felt great.

"No. Please. That part is really against the law. Our society does not understand the need in some men for that kind of healing."

Once again she gave him that disarming smile.

Somehow in that very instant, the woman did not appear to be homely at all.

+++

Two days later Dan felt the pain begin to return, by weekend he was right back on Lynn's table.

This time for some reason he did not get an erection, and she never touched it at all except to feel around carefully on his testicle.

"Better." Was all she said.

At one point he did feel the tingling begin, she just placed her hand on his stomach and forehead and told him to take a deep breath. Dan did not quite understand why that caused his erection to ease, but it did.

Part of that was probably due to the fact that he had masturbated the night before, thinking of Lynn when he did.

Once again, he felt wonderful as he left.

Nearly a decade passed quickly, every Saturday afternoon Dan found himself on Lynn's table. His body had changed, over time he went from slipping back into pain to instead a feeling of numbness. The swelling he suffered early on vanished and did not return.

The numbness progressed to the point where if he skipped a massage session, he would find himself needing to look down while driving to know where his feet were.

There were a few situations where that was not good, Dan had learned to drive leaving quite a bit of room between himself and other vehicles.

But after each session, feeling was restored. Dan had no idea at all how that worked, it just did. He even met a nice lady in a night club, and after a bit of play and flirting, she ended up in his bed.

Strangely as he reached his peak with her, he was thinking of Lynn.

Lynn only masturbated him a few other times in all of those sessions, for some reason one day he developed a huge erection again and it would not go down. That was very likely the result of being between lady friends, he no longer masturbated, preferring instead to find someone he liked.

The eagerness of youth had become a search for a mate, Dan had changed from a boy into a man.

Finally she simply reached out and took care of it, just like she had that first time so long ago.

Once again it was the most powerful that he could remember. Other women tried, but none came even close to that sensation, even the rare ones that appeared to delight in sliding their mouth over him. He came to realize what he was looking for.

He needed a woman that could make him feel like that. He tried, over the years there were quite a few women that he dated. Some were nice, a few even very beautiful.

Yet while that was delightful, all fell short.

Other times Dan found himself trying to get an erection as Lynn worked, wanting to feel her hands on him and it just did not happen.

Those times she would then begin to work differently, placing her hand on his belly and asking him to take several deep breaths.

Once she told him to quit trying with a laugh, that was the day he realized she knew when he was doing that.

After that he just relaxed and accepted each session just the way it went. As time went on, Lynn and her work became his outlet, his fantasy.

Now into his forties, once again he no longer dated. The dinners, the dancing, all of the trappings of dating had became just too much.

One day, feeling completely comfortable with her by now, he asked her why she had given him an orgasm those few times, when other sessions she did not.

"I just see you when you are in need. When you are swollen there, congested? The spasms help you to heal." She smiled at him in that same disarming manner.

Dan simply nodded. His life had changed again. Now well past 40 years old, he had accepted himself the way he was.

"When your sperm gets thick and sticky like that, it just blocks things up. That is why you swell up. What you need is a good woman. But that is a problem for you sometimes, isn't it?" She asked him bluntly.

Dan nodded again, feeling himself flush. Things in his body had again changed, the numbness now defeated him. He even found it very difficult to relieve himself much of the time.

Yet for some reason he could not explain, Lynn could cause him to react, and easily. She could also cause him not to, and just as easily most of the time.

+++

By now Dan had moved to a much larger shop, and he had several good employees. They were kept very busy building specialty engines for the racing circuit. He kept adding equipment and inventory, and he was well known for not only being the most expensive around, but also the very best. Then sales went national, he became a wealthy man.

If a racer wanted to win, he came to Dan, it was just the way it was.

+++

There was one brief marriage, to an 18 year old redhead.

That was a lesson well learned. A man of nearly 40 just does not fit well with a barely out of high school female. He had stopped his weekly massage sessions during that period, trying hard to keep the peace with her.

Three short months and $35,000 later, Dan was a wiser man when it came to females.

He went right back to seeing Lynn. She never mentioned the lapse in his appointment schedule.

+++

Then came the day Lynn told him she was retiring soon. The thought of that had never even crossed his mind. Lynn had been a huge part of his life for decades, he now felt that she would just always be there.

"I am 68 now Dan, it's time." She told him.

Dan had not really realized how old Lynn was, she had become just Lynn. She was his friend, his therapist, his salvation. Without her, he knew he would not be able to work, and no way would he be as highly successful as he was.

"What am I going to do?" He asked her.

"There are lots of therapists, you will find one." She said.

Dan was not too sure of that. He had been to see a few others, rarely, during the times when Lynn was on vacation or gone to visit family that he knew lived back East.

Each one had been a complete disappointment. One had even very quickly in the session reached out and grabbed his penis, after a few minutes of that he had asked her to stop. The rest acted like everything between his knees and his navel were off limits.

The last day came all too quickly, he arrived for his appointment with her feeling saddened.

The first thing he noticed was that instead of the normal T-shirt or tank top and jeans, Lynn was wearing a dress. The second thing he noticed was her hair was styled, and she wore traces of makeup.

That was a surprise.

"You look really nice today, Lynn." He told her.

"Today, my work with you is free, OK?" She told him. Dan nodded, thanking her.

Then she did another of those normal sessions, like always he felt once again the sudden rush of sensation flow into his body.

"Ready to turn over?" She asked, like she had so many times before. Dan rolled over onto his back, feeling himself begin to erect mildly. He waited for her hands to touch his belly, cause his erection to fade but she didn't. This time her hands brushed him, then touched him again. Dan opened his eyes and looked at Lynn. She was looking right back.

"May I ask you a favor?" She asked. Lynn appeared to be having a struggle to say something.

"Sure, of course. Anything."

"I...I want to know if you will...make love to me? Please?" She actually blushed.

"What? Really?" Dan was completely floored at that.

"Yes, really. I like you and I have wanted to for so very long. Not many men are interested in me because I am..so big and not very pretty. I was hoping maybe...?"

Dan sat up, swinging his legs over the side of the table and looked at her. He had never seen shyness or hesitation in her before, not one time in all of the long years. He felt himself growing to his full length as he sat there naked, staring at her.

"You have never said anything, you never seemed interested at all....?

"It's my work, I couldn't. It would be against the law." She said shyly.

"But sometimes you...?"

"Yes, when I could see you had..a need. That is different, that is healing."

"But? Why now? I don't understand?"

"I am a woman, I have needs too. When working, I just...couldn't, but now?" She smiled at him.

"You are the most wonderful woman I know! I would love to!" Dan slid off the table and took her big body in his arms, kissing her. She eagerly returned the kiss.

His fingers found the catch of the dress at her back, then he slid the zipper down. Her dress dropped to the floor, Lynn was completely naked beneath it.

Her face took on a pink hue, but she made no move to cover herself. It was at that moment that he thought about protection, he didn't have any.

"Do you have a...condom? I don't..." He suddenly felt hesitant.

"There is no need for that." She smiled up at him. Dan reached for her at that. She pressed her hips forward, sighing as she felt his hardness against her belly.

Her breasts sagged heavily, the nipples turned upwards. He eased her back, then reached and fondled them, they were soft and heavy, larger than he had realized.

Holding her at arms length, he looked at the slight swelling of her tummy, the dark unkempt mass of pubic hair that had a stark contrast to the mix of gray on her head. Reaching down, he drew his fingers up and over her loins, finding her already very damp. Her own hands came forward and slid over his erection as he leaned in and kissed her full on the lips.

That was an amazing session, Lynn of course had the exact same talent for getting a man up as she did in getting things to go down. The first time was right there on her massage table.

Her flesh gave way easily as he slid inside her that first time. She grunted and moaned as Dan pounded his large erection into her, her big hips nearly lifting him off the table as she tried to get him even deeper. Her face screwed up in what appeared as pain, then her mouth came open and her body shuddered.

Dan traced the bright red flush that then appeared between her breasts with his tongue as she cradled his head with her hands.

Later, they made it to bedroom in the back, he had never seen it before. He started to play with her breasts but she pushed him back, got on her knees and sucked him onto her mouth.

"I have wanted to do this so many times!" She mumbled around the head of his cock.

"Why didn't you?" He asked her.

"I couldn't, it was business. That wouldn't have been right." She said.

"And now?" He asked.

"Now we are..just friends." She said.

"And I love you." She added.

Later, she got down on her hands and knees, turning her fanny towards him. Dan felt satiated, but the view was spectacular. Looking at her with her vagina gaping open, inviting, caused him to swell to his full size again easily.

"Do it this way, please?"

"You mean, in the rear?"

"No, in my pussy, from behind." She actually giggled like a schoolgirl.

Dan was happy to comply. It was amazing how incredibly tight she still was. He had to ask her.

"How long has it been?" Dan asked her as he thrust into her from behind.

"Ten,...uhh.. maybe...uhh...twelve years, and then it wasn't..very..good."

"This..is..real..good!" She panted.

Finally they slept for an hour or so, Dan woke up to Lynn's hand busy on him. In no time at all he was ready to go again.

Lynn lay back on the bed, opened her legs wide.

"One last time." She said. That one lasted for a very long while, Lynn was tossing her head back and forth and crying out again at the end.

The next morning, they showered together. It was marvelous, the hot water streaming over their naked bodies, the touching, just feeling each other. But Dan was completely spent, he never knew or even imagined that he had four times in one day in him but he knew it now.

"I want you to come and live with me, Lynn." He blurted out to her.

"No."

"No?"

"You are a young and strong man, I am an old woman. You need to find a young strong woman to please you."

"You please me, Lynn. You aren't so old, and I am nearly 50 now. You told me you love me, well I love you too!"

"No, Dan. You are wonderful and I really do thank you. But go now, live your life. Find another Masseuse, then find a good woman to love you." She pushed him out the door after hugging him for a final kiss.

Dan did not really understand that. But what could he do? It was one amazing experience, though, and one he would always remember.

A few days later, he called Lynn's number.

Hoping, perhaps? He could not forget the way she had made him feel, he wanted desperately to see her, make love to her like that again.

It had been disconnected.

Surprised, he drove down to her place, there was a big "For rent" sign in the window. Dan even called that number, it was a landlord and the man told him he had no idea where Lynn had moved to.

It was nearly two months later, trying one "therapist" after another when he was sitting in his chair reading the paper. As he scanned it, he saw her photo, along with several other women carrying signs.

The group of old women were protesting an Oregon Senator named Packwood who had exhibited what some would describe as boorish behavior towards their female interns.

Dan broke out in hysterics, that sounded exactly like the Lynn he knew. Once again he tried to find her, without success.

Barely four months after that, again Dan saw her photo in the newspaper.

"Succumbed to complications of Cancer." the text read.

Finally he understood. Lynn knew her fate, yet to the end she had kept her pride. He sat there and cried for her.

Dan was left with just the memories, and the search. He knew what he needed, he knew exactly.

It took him some time to find the grave site, no one was around when he showed up that day to place the single yellow Rose. It was a crisp but Sunny day, the 21st of January.

The same day of the year Dan had met Lynn, so many years before.

Even the woman he was now married to did not know the reason for the trips. She simply accepted that is was something he had to do. Their marriage was one of convenience, a sharing of life, even though she slept in another room, in her own bed.

To some, that might be strange, yet the truth was that it worked just fine.

+++

So now, years later, the old man once again stood there looking down at the Yellow Rose he had left. So many times over the years he had stopped by to visit on this date, each time with that single Rose.

Not once had he ever told a soul the truth about that last time with Lynn. It was too personal, too perfect.

"Go find another masseuse." Lynn had told him so long ago, knowing then that her own fate was set in stone.

It had taken him a very long time, but finally he had found one. She was dark haired, pretty, and a bit on the round side.

Her touch was also magic.

It had taken him years to heal. Years of sessions that made him feel alive, once again.

He kept up the appointments with her, always paying her more than she asked for her time. So few are blessed with the instincts, something that cannot be taught.

Now once in all that time did she cross the line, she was well aware that some things were against the law. She even used a drape which he did not mind, not really, even though it was more for her than him.

At the end of a session one afternoon, she told him the massage was done. Then with a smile, she told him to just lie there and rest, she would be right back. Dan lay there naked underneath the drape, wondering what this was about.

When she stepped back through the door, he looked up to see a big smile on her face.