Hands and Knees

Story Info
Zane's patriarchy porn changes Tasha for the better.
2.9k words
4.39
68.6k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,757 Followers

Zane thought he was ready for just about anything Tasha had to tell him. When she walked into the bedroom, he was braced for nearly anything she had to say, from calm and measured discussion to screaming obscenities at him to simply pulling out her suitcases and packing her stuff, never to return. The only thing he really didn't expect was for her to peel off all her clothing, get down on her hands and knees, and say to him, "This worthless slut understands now, Master. My purpose is to be your fucktoy. My body belongs to Men. My tits are there to be stared at. My cunt is there to be used. Please take me now, Master."

Zane had absolutely no idea how to respond to that. He'd fantasized about hearing it for over a year now, ever since he and Tasha had moved in together, but there was a huge gulf between his late night stroke sessions while she was at work and actually seeing her right here, in their bedroom, her long dark hair spilling in waves over her shoulders to hang almost to the floor, her brown eyes cast down in submissive awe, her pendulous tits dangling and swaying with every quivering breath...Zane's cock tented his jeans with almost painful haste. His voice dried up in his throat.

The silence stretched for almost a minute before Tasha said, a touch of uncertainty in her voice, "Is something wrong, Master? Don't you want to play with my body? Do my breasts not please you?" She gave her ass a tiny wiggle, just enough to set her curves into motion. "Please, Master. Your fucktoy longs to be used." She stretched out into a kowtowing position, pressing her face and tits into the carpet. "You're in control, Master. You own me. Completely."

"I..." Zane's clothes felt uncomfortably tight, but taking them off seemed like it would be conceding a point of some sort. "That wasn't what you said a couple of days ago," he finished. Which was glossing over exactly what Tasha did say when she sat down at his computer to work on a research project while her laptop was in the shop and instead found his very extensive collection of bimbification and patriarchy and alpha-male porn. He tried to explain it to her, but it turned out that honesty was very much not the best policy when it came to talking about exactly what you found so hot about a woman being hypnotized and brainwashed into a mindless sex toy with no purpose in life beyond pleasing men.

Especially not to a Woman's Studies post-grad.

But now she was crouching on the floor like a bitch in heat, her hips high in the air, presenting her cunt and her asshole for his pleasure. "That was before, umm...I found myself curious, Master," she said, her voice thick with arousal. "I wondered what you saw in those brainless, submissive bimbos that you didn't see in me. So I began to explore some of the links you had once I got my computer back." Zane hadn't seen any of that, but then again he'd been so grateful that she took the futon in the spare room instead of kicking him out that he hadn't wanted to press the issue. He figured she'd stop with the silent treatment sooner or later.

Not exactly like this, though. "And I read so much, Master, about brainwashing and hypnosis and all the things I thought were just fantasies. I found...images, Master, hypnotic looping spirals with words in them that explained to me what my true place was. I read about all the ways that my body would betray me, how my..." She was panting, gently grinding herself on the soft carpet and rubbing her nipples against its fibers. "How my tits were so hypnotic, popping my thoughts every time I looked at them and lost myself in their soft, round, smooth expanse."

Zane watched his girlfriend--his Planned Parenthood-supporting, Slutwalk-marching girlfriend--with a kind of fixation. He simply couldn't look away, not when she had somehow become the walking embodiment of all his fantasies come to life. He'd daydreamed about something like this, anonymously slipping her a link to one of his favorite patriarchy blogs and seeing her gradually tumble down the rabbit hole of bimbification and male supremacy until the various gifs and sound files remade her into a submissive slut...but he never really thought it was possible. Real people didn't get brainwashed by Tumblr posts or FetLife blogs. Did they?

"And I listened to...oh, fuck, Master, I listened to some of the sound files. The ones that taught me that real women didn't need feminism, not when they could serve a strong, powerful Man and offer their holes to his Cock." Tasha squeezed her thighs together as she spoke, filling the air with the thick and heady scent of her sex. "And now I just want to be a good slave, a mindless and obedient fucktoy, a submissive bimbo slut for your pleasure. Don't you want that, Master? Don't you need that?"

"I, um..." Zane still couldn't shake the lingering feeling that this was some sort of weird rhetorical trap, and as soon as he got naked she was going to spring to her feet and shout, 'A-HA!' But his cock was way too hard not to at least give it a try. She was right there, she was on her hands and knees writing and squirming and begging him to fuck her, and hell, wasn't that supposed to be affirmative consent right there? "If you're sure," he said, shucking his clothing with unseemly haste before darting across the room to get behind her.

"Oh, Master, yes," Tasha whimpered, as Zane's hands gripped the soft, rounded curves of her ass. "Please, show me how strong your cock is, how powerful and dominant and controlling it is. Oh, God, I can feel it pulsing and throbbing, such overwhelming waves of arousal and desire." It was purely suggestion--he hadn't even touched her with his dick yet--but the way she described it in her husky, moaning voice made him twitch like she was giving him a handjob.

Tasha wriggled her body like she was barely restraining herself from grinding on his dick. He'd never seen her so turned on, and now that he had a good view of her pussy, he could see that she wasn't faking--she was so wet he could actually see little dribbles of arousal trickling from her slit. "The power of your cock is so much stronger than thought. Fucking feels so much better than thinking. Please, Master, please play with your slut's heavy tits and fuck me until I can't think any more."

Zane leaned forward, feeling his throbbing cock press against the entrance to her pussy. His hands slid along her hips, up and over to cup her dangling tits where they pressed into the floor. He never imagined how hot this could be, how powerful it would make him feel to be in complete control like this. "Oh, yes, Master, play with my full, tingling breasts, make my soft, round udders blank out my mind and control me. Please, Master, they're so much stronger than I am, so much more powerful. Tits are...nnnnhhh...tits are for teasing, girls are for pleasing..."

Zane didn't even recognize that particular mantra, but he definitely loved the sound of it. "That's right, pretty girl," he whispered, sinking balls deep into her with a single thrust. "Tits are for teasing, girls are for pleasing."

"Oh, yes, Master," she said, leaning into his thrusts, finding a rhythm that made him feel like his whole being was centered right on the tip of his cock. "Tits are for teasing, girls are for pleasing. Fucking feels so much better than thinking. Oh, Master, you have no idea how good it feels to hear you say that." She clenched around him, pressing the slick walls of her cunt around his cock like a silken vise. "My body is an object, Master, and it's so hot when you stare at it and show me with your cock what a very good job I'm doing of turning you on."

"Uh-huh," Zane moaned, thrusting hungrily into Tasha's pussy with mounting excitement. To be honest, he really wasn't looking at her body--his eyes had slipped shut somewhere along the way, and he was just focusing all his attention on the way his cock felt inside of her. But the way she described drinking her in with his eyes and feeling his arousal build even higher made him want to see every inch of her soft, rounded body as they fucked. "Oh, fuck yes..."

Tasha was clearly aroused too; her hips kept moving in erratic spasms of excitement, the rhythm of her grinding just barely out of sync with his thrusts. He didn't mind, though; it only prolonged the ecstasy to feel her slide away as he was pushing in, leaning onto him as he was pulling out. He couldn't quite get over the edge this way, but he knew he'd have plenty of time to cum. She belonged to him now.

"Oh, Master, please," she whispered, "please make my tits tingle with the heat of your stare, make me kneel and tremble and beg for more of your pleasure. T-tits are for teasing...girls are for pleasing...please, Master, please tease my tits with your eyes, please..." She was moaning now, whimpering with every word, gushing out liquid arousal around his every thrust. He couldn't stop thinking about how much more controlled she could be if he only gave her what she wanted.

"Thank you, Master," Tasha groaned, her voice dripping with lust as he pulled out of her. "Please, right there on the floor, lie right there so I can climb on top of you and we can fuck. Oh, Master, please hurry, fucking feels so much better than thinking and we need to fuck so bad, so much, please Master, lie down and let me straddle you so you can see my thought-popping tits. Oh, yes, oh thank you..." She climbed over Zane as he lay on his back, grateful for the soft plush carpet against his skin.

"Oh, yes," she purred, sinking gently onto his cock and rolling her hips in a pace that slowly and easily massaged every inch of him with her wet cunt. "That's right. Now you can see my beautiful tits, Master. See how they sway back and forth in front of your eyes, how you can drink the sight of them in? You can see how all those blogs were right, can't you? I couldn't resist the way that my breasts popped every single one of my thoughts away, leaving me blank and mindless and horny. Tits are for teasing. Girls are for pleasing."

Zane reached up to touch one of the soft, round breasts dangling and swaying in front of him, but Tasha didn't seem to notice. She leaned back onto his cock, squeezing her thighs together until he let out an explosive moan of pleasure. "That's right, Master," she cooed, a smile on her face. "Fucking feels so much better than thinking. So much better to just look at my tits and fuck those thoughts away."

"F-fuck...thoughts...away," he grunted, his hips bucking upward to try to get that last little bit of sensation to put him over the edge into climax. But somehow Tasha never quite met his thrusts with the same intensity, no matter how hard he tried to match her rhythm. He couldn't understand it. She had read all the blogs, she'd listened to the files and seen all the gifs, but she didn't seem to be able to please his cock properly. She just kept teasing him, leaving him so horny and needy. His balls were aching, he couldn't think of anything but sex anymore, but he couldn't cum.

"That's it," Tasha said softly, milking his cock with her cunt until it throbbed and twitched inside her. "Tits are for teasing. Just watch my pretty tits as they sway and bounce, bounce and sway back and forth while we fuck and fuck. They're teasing you so well, now, teasing your powerful cock until you can't think anymore. Your cock is so strong that it makes it impossible to think, isn't that right, Zane?"

"I, unnnh..." Zane struggled to figure out what was happening. Something was going wrong, he could tell from the way that her voice was tickling the base of his cock and tugging on his thoughts like she was stroking him from the inside out, but every time he tried to think about it her nipples swung and bounced in a dizzying figure-eight just over his face, almost brushing at his lips, and the thought popped like a soap bubble. "I...I....unhhhh..." He felt a trickle of drool at the corner of his mouth, and he tried to speed up the pace of his fucking, but Tasha always seemed to know just how to move in time with him to keep him right on the edge.

"You know the answer," she whispered, speeding up for just a moment before slowing back down to lull him into a reverie of pleasure. "Just stare at my teasing tits, and you know that it will come to you. Fucking feels so much better than thinking, and your cock is so much more powerful than your thoughts. Isn't. That. Right?" She punctuated every word with a deep descent all the way onto him, a lazy roll of her hips that made her breasts swing back and forth in front of his face like a pendulum.

Zane was panting now, trying desperately to cling to his thoughts, but the only thing he could think of was how good it would be to cum and how much he wanted to release his heavy load and how hard his balls were tingling. The thoughts swirled around in tighter and tighter circles, narrowing down like his stare narrowed down onto Tasha's full, plump nipples until all he wanted to do was cum. All he needed to do was cum. "Yes," he whispered, no longer sure what he was agreeing to but feeling certain that Tasha would let him cum if he gave in.

She didn't. "Tits are for teasing," she said instead, swaying back and forth and side to side. Zane's eyes followed every motion of her nipples, unable to look away. Unable to even blink.

"Tits are for teasing," he whimpered in response, feeling her quicken the rhythm of her hips for just a moment in response. He couldn't stop himself from realizing that the more he agreed with her, the better he felt.

"Girls are for pleasing," she said, brushing her nipples across his lips for just a moment before returning to the slow, repetitive sway that left his tired eyes helplessly focused on her breasts.

"Girls are for pleasing," he sighed out, no longer even hesitating before repeating the words. It seemed so true, after all. It felt so good that it couldn't not be true. His cock told him that it felt good to agree with Tasha, and his cock was so much more powerful than his mind.

"And if girls are for pleasing...and I'm a girl...then you must want to please me." Her hips moved up and down, faster and faster, promising without words an end to his erotic torment. Her tits quivered and shook, and Zane's eyes grew exhausted following the motion. "Isn't that right, good boy?"

"I, oh, I...I...please, I..." Zane struggled to hold in the words, knowing instinctively that they would push him past a threshold he wasn't quite ready to cross. He realized that all the blogs he'd read about brainwashing, hypnosis, bending another person to your will weren't helping him resist at all--if anything, it only made it easier for Tasha enslave him using the same techniques he'd fantasized about using on her. He was sinking into a slow, sensual trance, and he knew deep down that it would work.

She brushed the curve of his jaw, drew his mouth open with the gentlest touch. "No thoughts, boy," she whispered. "Just acceptance. Do you want to please me?"

Zane barely managed to husk out the word, "...yes..." before Tasha filled his mouth with her breasts and began rocking back and forth on his cock, pounding him with her pussy until he felt himself tingling helplessly with arousal and his balls tightened and his cum shot out in powerful spurts deep into her cunt. His eyes rolled back into his head as his mind reeled under the onslaught of intense pleasure, before they slammed shut altogether and he went limp.

"That's my good boy," Tasha whispered, petting his hair as she gathered him closer to her breasts and allowed him to suckle. "That's my good, obedient boy. You know, there were a lot of other blogs mixed in with those silly boy-blogs. In a few moments, once you're nice and deep, I'm going to show you some of them and you can learn your true place for a change. Doesn't that sound nice, my blank and mindless little boy?"

Zane wasn't sure whether Tasha could make out his words--his mouth was full of her breast, her tits teasing him deeper and deeper as he sucked helplessly on her nipple, and his voice came out in a mumble around her saliva-slick flesh. But he knew she would understand that he was saying, "Yes, Mistress." After all, it was the only answer left to him now.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,757 Followers