HANDSome DEviL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a pretty strong guy I planted my feet firmly on the carpet and lifted us up on the bench to a sitting position. Hearing all of the surrounding girls ooo and ah at my assertiveness made me want to hear a lot more of their amazement. Being an exhibitionist like I am it was a huge turn on. So I took Bren for a ride, standing up with my dick still in her. She opened her mouth out of shock that I would even consider that kind of move. I think the ladies all thought I was just going to lay there. Not my style ladies. Standing fully erect I fucked Brenda as she held on for dear life. Just for the record, after this stunt I met Brenda four other times following that night. Hot and heavy until the newness wore off.

Back on track here, the night was not over. I carried Brenda out of the weight room and marched us straight out to the middle of the fitness center. She was squealing up a storm, embarrassed and laughing but loving it all the same. The other ladies followed us out as moral support for Brenda. Hearing their chattering I think half of them wished they were Brenda. The other half a little too shy for such an open concept exhibition. Brenda and I had zero coverage right out in the open. Even when the female worker stepped from the back room to witness our lewd act she just watched with enthusiasm.

The male worker couldn't be contained in hiding and caught us too, but the female employee managed to keep him from calling the cops. That and the fact a couple of the college girls swept him into their feminine wiles. He was too preoccupied to cause us any grief. Best night ever, well almost but I'll save that day for another tale. Overtaxing even my resistance I knew I needed to cum so I prepared her and sat her trembling feet on the carpet before pulling out. Jerking off in front of the ladies I hoped I might get at least a couple greedy facials willing to hover under me. Unfortunately no takers and I just stood loud and proud and finished myself off. Squirting three extended ropes of jizz out on to the carpet I watched the women giggle and fill my head with complimentary praise. I decided once I caught my breath to gather my things and head for the gym showers, I needed hot water after all that. No cold I wanted to stay hard.

Going in alone I pumped my fist out of triumph and hit a shower, the showers at this gym were not separate units but communal. The water felt good and I grew lost in the thoughts of what I'd just gotten away with. Those thoughts were cut short when I felt hands touch my back. Jumping due to water in my eyes I turned to see the older women who stood back watching. Both maybe 40 in age. Milf material. Having stripped out of their workout suits they joined me under the water and fondled me. I was not arguing. They were both tight from persistent gym workouts. Redheaded Maeve and blond Presley took turns blowing me, sharing my cock with twin tongues of terror. HELL YES!

After awhile I tapped Maeve up against the shower wall. She was energetic that's for sure. Nutting in her I took Presley in a stand up doggy, her hands on the wall while Maeve bent behind me to squeeze my balls. Fucking hot! To be honest I'm shocked with my own dexterity. I've never fucked this many girls in my life, all at once. I guess I had the extra oomph because I knew it'd probably never happen again. Taking Presley in a very vocalized anal penetration ended my time with her. One last cream pie in her ass I tired out. Feeling concerned the women felt like pampering me so they stayed in the showers spray and cleaned me up. It was nice being mothered. Saying goodbye they dried off and got dressed, leaving me to myself to just relax under a steady stream. It was peaceful. Oh, I did get phone numbers. Hopefully I don't forget them before I write them down.

Finishing my shower I shut off the valve and turned to grab a towel. In my way stood the female employee holding a towel out for me. Looking with eyes that pretty much wanted some of me too, I felt badly I didn't have it in me. I did let her dry me off and fondle me a bit. She seemed satisfied knowing it wasn't her but that I was just plain wore out. I did give her a polite kiss and ran my hand down the back of her yoga pants, she had a nice tight ass. Raincheck requested I got dressed and walked out with her.

To my surprise the college girls were still there waiting on me. Tired or not I sat around shooting the shit with all of them, including the employee just so that she didn't feel left out. Short story long I got phone numbers, and no I didn't forget the MILF's digits either. All it took was being fit and having a big dick. I wasn't a big time talker so that sure wasn't it. I guess I can attribute things to my being the strong silent type. Who needs words when you can let the dick do the talking.

So much for just jerking off. Maybe next time.

For sure.

12