Handyman Jason

Story Info
Handyman makes friends with a family & friends.
3.1k words
4.3
117k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jason, I am a 33 year old handyman, single (divorced), 6 feet tall, 180 pounds, brown hair, blue eyes with a mustache. I am pretty well educated and used to be pretty well off, financially. That was until my divorce. That cost me everything. Including my job. Fortunately, I am a good handyman, and can do most anything that needs to be done to a building. Especially homes, those are my specialties. I can build a house or remodel it, including the electrical and plumbing. So when I lost my job, that is what I started doing. I am self-employed, thank goodness!!!! I also drive a limo for a friend of mine whenever he needs me.

Also, I have sworn an oath to myself that I will never get married again until I am at least 45 years old, and then it will be only for companionship in my later years. I also swore to myself that I would never again turn down a woman in need of some "fun times". That being said, let me tell you a story about one of my recent jobs.

I took a job recently to add a bedroom and full bath to an existing house for an attorney. You know, one of those guys that do the accident stuff. If he had been a divorce attorney, he would have really paid for this!!! Anyway, it was the attorney, his wife, 3 boys and one girl in the family. The girl was getting the new room. She was a twin with one boy and they were the oldest of the kids. Both were in College, he was attending one of the Ivy League universities and she (maybe a little defiant?) was attending a local Technical college. The wife was one of those "busy" people who are into all sorts of things, volunteering, sitting on boards, and whatever else social elite's do. All I know is that she stayed on the road all the time.

Anyway, I had been working on the house for about 3 weeks when this incident happened. I had the structure dried in and was working inside. Since I had been working inside, I noticed that the wife was spending more time at home than normal. While I had been working outside, she was gone most every day to some kind of function or fund raiser, or the spa or something. So this concerned me because it might be that she didn't trust me in her house. As I arrived at the house this particular day, the Mom (Susan was her name) informed me that her daughter was home sick from school. I told her I would do all I could not to disturb the girl, and proceeded on upstairs and down the hall to where I was going to be working. As I went down the hallway, I had to pass the daughter's bedroom, the door was open. Home sick?? Sure she was...she was lying on her ass in her room almost naked with the door open. Of course I am going to look!!! I am not dead!!! She was reading a magazine, and smiling as I passed the room.

I had made the cut through the wall at the end of the hallway, into the addition and was in the process of framing and hanging the door. It was really a pain in the neck, because for some reason, it just didn't want to go in plumb, and level. Anyway, I decided to take a risk and ask for some help. Not that it was needed, but it was a naughty thought as Mom was wandering around the house in her house coat and she was a good looking woman too! So I went downstairs and ask her if she would mind giving me a hand for just a minute. Of course she would! We went back upstairs and I had her hold a level against the door frame as I shimmed it to plumb on both sides. The house-coat was steady driving me crazy as it was only tied around the waist. Then I ask her to hold my torpedo level against the top of the door frame so I could level the top of it. She reached up to hold it, and since I was on a small step-ladder, I could look right down the front of the now open topped gown. She had some really nice tits!!! Of course men thinking with their dicks usually gets us into trouble and of course looking down the front of her gown, I started getting a good "stiffy" going. So when I finally got the darnned thing stable (the door frame), I took a break and went out to the deck and poured a cup of coffee from my thermos and lit a cigarette. Momentarily, the wife came out and sat down and asked how it was going. I told her everything was going fine and I sincerely hoped I wasn't disturbing her and her daughter today with all the hammering and banging on things. She looked at me with a little grin and said "YOU are disturbing me!!! Not the noise!!"

I said to her "Come again? How am I disturbing you?"

"Jason, you are good looking and you are single, and you wear those shorts around here and that really gets my blood boiling!!" she said.

I said, "Well, if you'd prefer, I can wear long pants from now on. I certainly do not mean to offend you!!"

"Jason, you aren't listening. You aren't offending me, you are making me hot!!! There...I've said it. Now would you like some dessert with that coffee?"

"Well, depends on what is available for dessert" I said, now catching on that she was trying to be subtle, but direct in her approach.

She said, "Well, I think I could come up with some 'cream pie' if you like that sort of thing!" And she turned toward me in her chair and opened her legs just a little. She was wearing a very nice pair of "Daisy Duke" short shorts.

I said "What about your daughter? Won't she come down for anything?"

"Don't worry about her, we don't keep secrets from each other like most mothers and daughters do. But she won't come down, she doesn't feel well at all and wants me to bring her lunch up to her. So she won't leave her room." She said.

I slid out of my chair and dropped to my knees in front of her and reached up and pulled her to me and kissed her hard on the mouth and tried to stick my tongue down her throat. She took all I could give her and just moaned. I took one of her breasts in my hand and squeezed it good and hard and she moaned again. Then I started working on the button on her shorts and she stood up, popped the button, unzipped them and let them fall to the deck. She was wearing a black thong under them. I hooked my fingers in the strings and pulled the thong down too. I buried my face in her belly. She fell back in her chair and moaned "Oh hell yes Jason, yes!"

I picked up her knees and put them over my shoulders and dived in to eat that hot pussy for her. She squirmed her ass forward to the edge of her chair so I could get better access to it. I reached back and got her ass cheeks in my hands and was pulling her to me as I tongued her slit up and down and sucked on her clit with all I had. She was in a constant moan now and was massaging both her own tits and nipples with her eyes closed and her head back against the back of the chair. Her juices were flowing and she tasted so damned good! I was really into it, really enjoying eating this hot lady, sucking her pussy juices out of her, hearing her moan, feeling her ass moving, fucking my face as I lapped in her slit!!

"Ohhh Jason.....Ohhhhh, fuck Jason.......I'm ready....make me cum Jason!!!! Oh please make me cum Jason!!!" She moaned .

I stuck two fingers into her pussy and started pumping them in and out hard and fast, trying to make her cum hard and heavy. I loved the taste of her juices!!

"MOM!!!' I heard from behind me!! I jerked my head up and the mother grabbed my hair and pulled me back into her pussy. "Eat Jason, Eat!!" She said.

"Mom, you are such a slut!!! But I love you!!! The young Crystal said from behind me.

Just then Mom went into her orgasm and was twisting and jerking all over the chair and pulling my hair till I was sure I'd be bald by the time she finished.

Crystal, not to be left out, came over and reached under me and found (without any trouble at all) my raging hard cock!!!

"Give it to me Jason, give it to me now, I need it!! She said. Trying to unbutton my shorts.

I was in the midst of licking her mother clean and getting all the juices I could from her wet pussy and thighs. But I used one hand and loosened my shorts and let Crystal have her way with my hard cock. She stroked it a few times and then she laid down on her back on the deck and slid up under me and took my cock in her mouth. I almost came at that instant.

Mom pushed me away and toward Crystal's feet. I just turned and bent down and dropped down on her pussy and started licking it through her panties. She had a bathrobe on but it had fallen open when she laid down. I got hold of the panties and pushed then down far enough to get to her pussy, her naked, smoothly shaven pussy. And went to sucking on it. She was now trying to face fuck me while I was slowly fucking into her face with my hard cock. She was evidently a pretty good cock-sucker, because she took what I gave her and never gagged at all. It didn't take long for her to be moaning around my cock and then she came off it and said " Now Jason, chew my pussy up!!! Make it hurt...I need to cum now!!!!"

I sucked her clit into my mouth and bit down on it pretty hard and she yelled out "Oh gawd!!! Yeah....Oh fuck that's good. Harder Jason, make it hurt!!!! I'm ready!!!!

So I bit harder and then I sucked both her pussy lips into my mouth and bit them harder!! She screamed and went into convulsions and was jerking and fucking my face and then she grabbed my ass and jerked my cock into her mouth all the way to the hilt. That was enough for me!!! I shot my load straight down her throat. She probably didn't taste the first drop of it as it went in!!!

I rolled off her and just laid there for a minute, getting my breath. I opened my eyes and Mom was still sitting there in her chair, with her fingers in her pussy. I was still semi hard and seeing that made me want to help her out once again. I got up and looked down at her, and she said "Well, Jason, either fuck it or eat it!!! I need another one. Your eating my baby girl made me hot again!" She said.

So I reached over and got her hand, pulled her up and pushed her back on the table. Again I got her legs and put them over my shoulders and leaned over her and said "You want some cock in that wet pussy baby?"

Crystal said "She loves a good cock in her pussy Jason, fuck her good!!! I want to watch her get it!!"

I took my cock in hand, placed the head at her entrance, and shoved in hard. She moaned loudly, but reached up and got my shoulders and pulled me to her. I started pounding her pussy then Crystal was there in front of me, with her robe hanging open, with her beautiful 19 year-old body tantalizing me. I fucked her mother that much harder. Crystal reached down and got hold of her mother's nipples and pulled them hard. She only had to do it a couple of times and her mother was cumming again. She moaned and cried out and cursed and humped hard against me and then slowly slowed down till she was still. I didn't get to shoot off in her. It always takes me a lot longer to cum the second time. But I pulled out and sat back down in my chair, exhausted.

After a few minutes, I got up, got my shorts on and left the women there on the deck and went back to work. I was finished for a while.

I was back at work, trimming out the door that I had just installed. I was on a step-ladder, and Crystal came upstairs twirling her brief panties around her finger and smiling at me. She tossed them into her room as she passed it. She came up to the ladder, looked up at me and said "When you are 'up' to it again, I'll be waiting in my room. Don't worry about Mom, she went to sleep. Getting fucked really good always makes her sleepy. " Then she turned and wriggled her ass back to her room.

Twice over the next couple of hours, she crossed the hallway to the bathroom, with her robe open and hanging from her shoulders. I thought it was about time for a break and some more coffee and a cigarette. Come to think of it, I hadn't gotten to smoke one earlier either!! So I went down the hall, Crystal was lying on her bed, on her side, looking at me as I stopped in front of her room. She said, "Think you're ready for this little girl Jason?" I didn't answer, I just went in and got hold of her feet and pulled her around on the bed and onto her stomach. When I had her to the place I wanted her (her ass right at the edge) I dropped her legs, bent down and slapped her ass pretty hard, about three times before she could get up. She yelled at me and swung at me but I grabbed her arm and sat down and pulled her over my lap. Again, I slapped her ass pretty hard about three or four times as she yelled at me and then I started rubbing it and licking over it, and she started moaning. Mom walked in , I guess we woke her by making so much noise.

She said, "Crystal, baby, are you alright?' She was smiling, but Crystal couldn't see her. She could see that I had one of Crystal's tits in one hand and was rubbing her ass with the other one.

Crystal answered , "I think so Mom, but he spanked me Mom, and it hurt a lot!!! But it made me wet as hell too!!! But then he kissed it and made it better!!"

"OK Jason, I'm trusting you to do her good. Let her know what a mature man can do for her!" Susan said.

I rolled her over and slid a finger down her slit and she was right, She was wet!!! I got up over her and between her legs and said, "Little girl, are you ready for a man's cock?"

"Oh fuck yes Jason, do me hard and fast, you have made me so fucking hot I am already about to cum!!"

I leaned down and placed the head of my cock against her pussy lips and rubbed it up and down her slit. She tried to hump up against me to get my cock inside her, but I pulled away and kept teasing her. When she was about to give up on me I shoved it into her hard! She yelled out and said "Oh gawd Jason! Fuck me ......Use me man, fill me up with your cum Jason...Oh Jason yes baby Oh Mom....I love it!!!!""

I pounded into her for maybe a minute and she was humping me like she would never get another cock in her life!!! And I let her have all I had. Then she started climbing that orgasmic mountain!! She moaned, groaned and cursed me, dug her fingers into my back and slammed her heels into my back. Mom stepped back into the room and came over to the bed and said "Cum darling, drown that hard man cock in your hot pussy!!!"

Crystal screamed out "Oh Mom!!! Mom, Jason fuck...I'm cummingggggg!!!" With that she went stiff as a board and arched up her ass as high as she could off the bed and I kept driving into her and then I was pumping all the cum in my body into this teenaged pussy!!! And pumping it in deep and hard as her Mother watched and smiled!!!

When I had finished, I rolled off to the side and just laid there for a minute. Crystal finally moved and raised up over me and kissed me hard on the lips and said "Jason, you were awesome!! Damn!!! I never have had an orgasm like that!!!"

Mom said to Crystal as I got up "Honey, we need to talk about this a bit. Talking about sex is one thing, but you sound like you have been doing a good bit of it!"

I figured that this was a really good time for me to get my ass out of here! So I jerked my shorts on and went down stairs and out to the deck. She later came by and I asked her if she had any trouble with mom about her sexual activities. She just laughed and said "No, not really. She was alright when I told her that I had only had a couple of guys really, and that the rest of my orgasms had come in front of my computer, by my own hand!" I had to work hard to maintain myself. Ahhh the visual of it all!!!!

Mom tried to show me that she was the best fuck (I think that is what she was doing) as she was delaying my work a good bit by wanting to fuck so often. But I never did get another shot at Crystal while I was on that job.

Some months later I got a call from Susan and she wanted me to get the limo and drive for Crystal and her girlfriends for a graduation party for her boyfriend who was graduating from the Technical school they was attending. I quoted my rates to her and she said simply---"Whatever Jason, just drive for my baby and protect her, ok? Don't let her get into trouble or get hurt, OK?"