Hannah Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you are admitting to your curiosity?"

Hannah looked up to meet his eyes. "I might be inclined to take a little gander if you're showing."

"And you'll drop your panties?"

Hannah fidgeted, crossed and uncrossed her thin legs. "No touching. Just looking?"

"If you say so."

"So who's gonna go first? ThereÔs not much down there any man might care to look at for long."

"Well c'mon. Give old George his peek anyway."

Hannah giggled nervously. "Aren't we awful?"

"Like a couple of overage kids."

"You make these old bones feel strange and that's a fact."

"Too much talk," said George. "Are you showing it or not?"

Hannah nodded. "I'm working up my courage, you needn't be that blunt about it."

George stood and lowered his zipper. He reached in and flipped out his semi-erect member and swung it back and forth. "Here's mine."

Hannah's hand came to her mouth. "You know, the honest-to-god's truth? I ain't seen one of them thangs in over 30 years." She could not lift her eyes from George's crotch.

"Come on," urged George. Drop your panties and watch this baby grow."

Hannah leaned forward for a better view . "Good Gar, man ain't there supposed to be balls or something attached to that thing?"

George unbuckled his belt. His pants fell to his ankles. "Balls and all."

"Not bad legs, for a man that is," observed Hannah.

George took his semi rigid cock in hand and drew back the foreskin to reveal the purplish-pink head.

"Reckon I've seen a few thangs in my younger days and that one stands out right nice?"

"It might swell some more if you was to get around to showing off that old parsley patch you're cultivating 'tween them scrawny legs."

"Hannah looked over the tops of her bifocals and licked her lips. "Don't be getting your balls in an uproar."

"I'm covering up unless you're making your move."

Hannah stood and hooked her thumbs in the elastic waist-band of her loose-fitting sweats and pushed down slightly. She bit on her lower lip. "Hasn't been a man that's laid eyes on these parts in thirty years."

"So you wasn't wearing panties," croaked George.

"I sometimes don't," said Hannah. "Now you know." She shoved harder. "Here goes nothing." The sweats fell to her ankles. She stood awkwardly, hands on hips, holding her breath.

The overly white skin stretched, with few wrinkles, over her bony thighs and sparse calves to thin ankles. Her buttocks were smoothly rounded but not prominent. Hannah displayed what she had always referred to as a boy's butt. The slender thighs joined angularly at her torso. The thick, reddish-brown triangle covered more of a slightly rounded belly than one would expect on a figure so slight. The wiry mass was sprinkled with more than a few grayish white curls. Down her center, below her slightly rounded belly and the hairy delta lay the groove of her femininity, a crack in the middle of that puffed-out fig where the pouting inner lips protruded beyond the outer ones. There, before him, totally exposed was Hannah's pussy, her cunt, the place she referred to as her little l.c..

If one covered her head, few would guess her over fifty. It remained a body capable of giving any man over forty a hard-on.

"Reckon it ain't the prettiest one you ever saw in your long life." Hannah pulled her shoulders back to make her breasts rise on her meager chest under her loose sweatshirt. "Not much of an attraction to be matching that thang you got pointing out 'tween your legs"

"You know I've never seen a 67 year old pussy before."

"Reckon it looked nicer some time back."

"Looks good to me," said George. "A little more muff than I was expecting. I was hoping to see more crack. But as you can see, my peepee is standing up to salute." He nodded. "You gonna spread your legs and let me see all of what you got?"

Hannah giggled. "I was thinking all you wanted was a peek at my curls."

George's rod had lengthened until it pointed in Hannah's direction at an upward tilt. His fingers moved the foreskin back from the reddish-purple head.

"My Gawd! That thang's turned into a real monster."

"Pussy power," said George, "but it don't get as big or hard as it used to."

"Thank gawd for small favors. That thang could split a little woman, like me, in half."

"Don't you believe it. It's opened many a gal with no complaints."

"Don't think to be opening nothing of mine with that thang."

"You just might like it."

"So, we've showed it all. I guess I'll pull up my panties and go home," said Hannah.

"You ain't wearing some," pointed out George.

"Well, you know what I mean."

"Wouldn't you rather kick 'em off and fool around?"

"Maybe another time." Hannah turned nervously. "I got to git gitten fer home."

"Thanks for the cookies."

"Don't mention it."

"And the pussy peek, short as it was."

"Appreciated viewing your thang."

"Maybe we can do it again, sometime."

"Might could."

"And maybe play around some. . . "

"Wouldn't be surprised if that happened," chirped Hannah. "Well thankee fer the viewing. Preciate it." She bent, pulled up her sweats and reached for her purse. "Nice seeing your dick," said Hannah. "You got a nice one."

To Be Continued...

12