Hannah's Hero Ch. 06

Story Info
A baby on the way!
7.1k words
4.76
28.7k
20

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth chapter in the "Hannah's Hero" cycle. All the same content advisories from chapter 1 still apply. Thank you all for the encouraging comments and the votes. Enjoy!

***

"I'm pregnant!" I announced, unable to contain my joy. My friends stared at me, momentarily at a loss for words. Jennifer was the first to break out of her spell, running forward to hug me. The other three women at the Nurses' Station weren't far behind, offering hugs and congratulations. There were more than a few damp cheeks in the crowd.

"Oh my God, Hannah, that's WONDERFUL news!" Jennifer exclaimed.

Debbie squeezed me next. "I'm so happy for you, Hannah!" she said, beaming at me in delight.

"Just wait until we get home!" Jennifer said, excited. "Chris is going to be in seventh heaven!"

"How are you going to tell him, Hannah?" Debbie asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh come one!" she said in an exasperated tone. "This is your first baby. You can't just come out and say 'I'm pregnant.' You have to make it special!"

"Okay," I said, drawing the word out some. "What do you suggest?"

That turned out to be the wrong question to ask, since everyone there seemed to have a suggestion to make. That's not to say there weren't some good ideas offered, because there were. The problem was that everyone wanted to offer them at once! After the verbal onslaught had gone on for a few minutes, I put a stop to it.

"Alright, alright, girls!" I said, good-naturedly. "I think I have enough good ideas! I'll let you all know how it went when I see you tomorrow morning."

Laughing, Jennifer and I put our coats on and headed out to the parking lot. "I'm so happy, Jen!" I said, wrapping an arm around my best friend and sister-in-law.

"Happy about what, Hannah?" said a voice from behind us. Jennifer squealed in delight as Brad came up behind her and lifted her up into his arms. They kissed deeply before he set her back down.

"Wait till we get home, Buster," I said, winking at my soon-to-be brother-in-law.

"That sounds kind of ominous," he said, sobering some.

"Not at all," I replied. He kept his gaze on me, waiting for me to continue. When I didn't, he shrugged slightly.

"Okay," he said. "I can wait."

"We need to make a quick stop at the market on the way home," I said to the two of them. "That's not too much trouble is it? I can drop you two off home first if so."

"No," Jennifer said. "We'll go with you. It's not too much trouble." Brad slipped an arm around his fiancé and nodded in agreement. The arrangements agreed upon, we walked quickly to my old Taurus.

When it was her turn to drive, Jennifer liked to park well away from the building in the hopes of preventing damage to her Bug. My car was already so beat up that I don't think I'd have noticed additional damage. As a result, I parked as close as I could manage. Brad held the door for Jennifer, and I hid a grin. They were such a lovely couple, and I was overjoyed that Jennifer had managed to find someone capable of loving her the way she deserved.

When we finally got home, I was pleased to see that Chris wasn't there yet. The three of us made short work of carrying in the stuff from the store and I got to work on dinner (as luck would have it, it was my turn to cook that night.) I fixed hearty beef stew with baby carrots, baby corn, and new potatoes. I also fixed a fresh salad – with baby spinach! As a crowning touch, I baked some fresh bread, and fashioned a small loaf for each of us. As soon as they were done baking, I wrapped each loaf in a cloth napkin and placed them in their own little bread baskets. The resemblance to babies wrapped in swaddling blankets couldn't have been more obvious.

Chris got home just as Jennifer and I were setting the table for dinner. The way she was acting, I was afraid she was going to give things away, especially when I brought the bread to the table.

"Oh, that's a nice touch, Hannah!" she said. I glared at her, and she quickly shut up. Chris and Brad both gave the two of us funny looks, but neither chose to say anything.

We sat down to eat, and as we always did we talked about our days. Jennifer kept giving me sidelong glances. It was clear she was barely able to restrain herself from asking me when I was going to make my little announcement. For my part, I sat calmly enjoying my dinner and the conversation, waiting and wondering if my loving husband was going to notice a theme to supper, or if I was going to have to clue him in.

At first Chris didn't seem to notice anything odd about dinner, although his eyes squinted humorously when he saw the miniature loaves of bread. As the meal progressed, though, I saw him start to take notice of the stew ingredients and the salad as well as the decorative garnish of Baby's Breath that Jennifer had thoughtfully put in a vase at the table's center.

My husband is anything but stupid, and once he realized there was a theme going on, his eyes got really big. When he looked at me, it seemed he was barely breathing. His expression was a mixture of wonder, awe, love, and joy.

"Hannah," he said very quietly.

"Yes, dear?"

"Are you...I mean, are we..."

He didn't seem to be able to complete a sentence. I could've taken pity on him and just said 'Yes I'm pregnant,' but that wouldn't have been any fun. Besides, he's so cute when he's fumbling for words. I just sat there, sipping my iced tea, smiling, waiting for his brain to catch up with his mouth. Brad was looking at Chris and me with a confused expression on his face. Then, his eyes lit up as he realized what was happening. I saw his mouth open and then close abruptly when Jennifer covered it with her hand.

"Are you pregnant?" Chris finally managed to ask.

I scooted my chair away from the table and turned toward him. Leaning forward, I took both of his hands in mine and looked deep into his beautiful green eyes. "Yes, my love, I'm pregnant!"

Chris bolted from his chair and picked me up, spinning me around as he laughed and kissed me. Brad smiled, and Jennifer shed a few joyful tears. They both knew how badly Chris and I wanted to start a family. Even wrapped up in the moment as I was, I noticed my friend send a meaningful look toward her husband-to-be. Then, the intensity of emotion between my husband and I overloaded my senses and the world went away for a moment. His eyes, the same emerald-green as my own, captured the whole of my attention.

"I love you, Hannah," he said when our kiss finally ended. "You're going to have my baby! I'm going to be a Daddy! I love you so, so much!"

"I love you too, Chris," I said thickly, unable to say much more. I'm like that when my feelings get the better of me.

Without putting me down, Chris looked over and caught his little sister's eye. She smiled and made a shooing gesture with her hands as if to say, 'Go on, go take care of her!' He didn't need any more encouragement. Chris carried me quickly to our room were we had some of the most gentle, tender, romantic sex I've ever experienced.

When the door to our room had closed behind us, Chris carried me to the bed and set me down. In seconds he was next to me on the bed, urgently pulling my scrubs off, kissing my skin wherever it was revealed. I gasped loudly as he traced the curves of my shoulders and breasts with his tongue.

"I can't think of a more beautiful gift you could've given me for Christmas than this," he whispered as his strong hands tenderly caressed me.

"It's a gift we gave each other, Honey," I said, and moaned as he licked my nipples. "I couldn't have done it without you, after all."

Chris kissed his way down my body, lingering over my belly. He gently pressed his hand against me there as though he were trying to see a change in my body already, even though he knew there wouldn't be any just yet. Gently, he kissed me right below my navel. The touch of his lips was light and tender, as though he were kissing our child. Afterward his eyes looked upward and caught mine. I could see my own joy mirrored in his eyes.

My husband lingered there for several minutes, and then he moved down between my thighs. He kissed his way through my neatly-trimmed bush and brushed his full lips against the lips of my pussy. His powerful arms wrapped around my hips as he pulled the backs of my thighs against his shoulders. Then I felt his hot, wet tongue stroke its way up and down my lips, leaving a warm wet trail over them.

Moments later I gasped as he slipped his tongue between them, first licking down to my entrance, then licking up to brush over my clit. The gasps turned into moans of pleasure as Chris sucked one of my pussy lips into his mouth and very gently nibbled on it. I caressed the top of his head and shoulders as he pleasured me, encouraging him with moans, gasps, and soft cries of pleasure.

Finally, Chris slid his eager tongue back between my lips and started licking my clit. The firm pressure sent waves of pleasure through me like electricity, and I came hard. I pressed his face hard against my sex as I moaned and rolled my hips. My husband didn't stop, though. He continued to lick my little nubbin, and I felt him slide a finger inside of me as well.

I hadn't yet come down from my first orgasm when his finger found my G-spot. The pressure on it combined with his tongue on my clit quickly had me cumming a second time. I lost my composure and thrust my hips against him hard, moaning loudly. Chris knew I was starting to become over-sensitive and backed off of my clit. He kept up the pressure with his finger, though, and his mouth continued to wander over my womanhood. He loved my taste and my scent, and he feasted on me as I moaned and shook beneath him.

Chris teased me by lightly licking my lips while his finger worked its magic inside of me. I was pretty much lost to pleasure at this point. My hands had released his head, but I was continuing to writhe under his touch. When I came a third time, my hips arched completely up off the bed as if I were trying to bury his face in my sex. As the warm post-orgasm feeling washed over me again, I collapsed back onto the mattress and purred. Chris very gently let his finger slide out of me as he settled himself comfortably back down at my side.

After a moment I recovered, wanting more. I rolled onto my side to face him, kissing him. My taste was still fresh on his lips and that aroused me even more. As we kissed, my hand wandered down to find his cock. I wasn't surprised to find it was already getting hard before my hand wrapped around it.

I leaned into Chris as I stroked his cock, kissing him deeply. His arms folded around me and pulled me closer still. A throbbing sensation in my hand told me how ready my husband was to enter me. Gently, I pushed Chris onto his back, straddled him, and guided his thick cock into me. I was still so wet from his oral attentions that he slid right in, all the way to his balls. I gasped at the feeling as my pussy stretched some to accommodate him.

Chris moaned as he grasped my shoulders and pulled me down against him. My mouth found his again as I rocked up and down on him. His thick shaft throbbed within me as I slowly moved up and down. My nipples, already stiff from arousal, started getting harder as they brushed against his chest. I felt his strong hands caress my back and then slide down to cup my ass.

I kept rocking up and down on his cock, the slow and steady rhythm making us both quake with pleasure. I was getting close to cumming for a fourth time. Slowly and tenderly I ended our long kiss and sat up. Leaning back, I rested my hands on his upper thighs and moved faster, sliding up and down on his cock. The friction against the front wall of my pussy had me cumming hard in just seconds.

He groaned beneath me as he felt my vaginal walls grip his cock and squeeze. After my orgasm I quickly pulled up off of him. I didn't give him much time to wonder what was going on before I bent at the waist and took him in my mouth. His eyes widened, and then closed as I sucked his cock all the way in. I let him feel the muscles at the back of my throat work on his cock for a minute or so, enjoying my own taste yet again. Then I moved up some, sucking on the head of his cock while I stroked the shaft with my hand.

Gradually, I went back to using just my mouth, bobbing my head slowly up and down, sucking hard on every upstroke. "Hannah," he whispered, caressing my name with his voice, "I'm really close. I gonna cum hard, baby!"

I took him all the way into my throat one last time, then released him. Moving carefully, I mounted my husband again, and laid the full length of my body against his as his manhood filled me. My mouth locked over his and we moaned into each other mouths as he came. I felt the hot jets of sperm shooting into me, the delicious sexy feeling setting off my own orgasm.

Chris held me tightly against him and rolled over so we were facing each other. We kissed again, and then we snuggled. I was very close to sleep at that point, but I could feel Chris was still hard as a rock. I had cum multiple times but he had only cum once. Sometimes that's enough, other times he needs more attention. I considered using my hand, or sucking him off, but before I could do either I felt his hands take my shoulders.

"Roll over, Sweetheart," he said. Still sleepy, I did as he asked, rolling to face away from him. I could feel his hands caressing me, massaging my back and my ass. He gently pushed my right leg forward, moved close, and took me from behind.

I moaned again as he slid into me. This was a new position for us but I was rapidly starting to like it. He couldn't get as deep inside me, but it gave me a lot of friction and pressure against the front wall of my pussy as well as rubbing against my g-spot. Chris wrapped his right arm around me, his hand flat against my belly as he thrust gently into me. I wouldn't have thought I could feel even closer to him than I did, and yet at this point his tenderness was doing exactly that.

My sleepy feeling was completely gone after just a few minutes as Chris took me from behind. I felt soon myself cumming again and moaned loudly. Chris kissed my ear and nibbled on my throat while he continued his thrusts. His hand caressed my belly, hip, ass, and thigh. Then, I suddenly got a wicked idea. Stretching out my arm, I just managed to grab the lube bottle from the nightstand.

Chris growled low in his throat when I reached behind me to hand it to him. Chris loves it when I let him have me anally. Truth to tell, I get into it too. His cock was already slick from our combined juices. All that was needed was a little extra slickness for me. My husband's legs slid against mine as he thrust into my pussy, and I felt his nimble fingers slip between my cheeks to spread the wetness over my tight little asshole.

With infinite care, patience, and gentleness, he slid first one and then two fingers into me, all while never breaking the rhythmic thrusts in my pussy. I tried to help but he stopped me with a gentle hand. "I want to do this for you baby," he whispered. "Just relax and enjoy this."

"Mmmmm," I moaned, enjoying the attention.

Chris took his time, lubing me thoroughly, making sure I was relaxed and ready. Even knowing we both had to be up early to start our days, there was never even a hint of rushing from him. His tender ministrations continued. I don't really know how long they lasted. I was lost in the pleasure again, the combined feelings of his cock inside me, his fingers exploring my ass, and lips kissing my neck and ears having swept me into my own world.

I was pulled back to reality when I felt him pull out of my pussy and rest the head of his cock against my crinkled little asshole. My husband gently but firmly pressed his cock in to me. I relaxed (it wasn't tough after all the gentle pleasure he'd been giving me.) Slowly his manhood slid in to my slippery ass, inch by tender inch. I moaned again when the full length of him came to rest inside my snug ass, and the coarse hairs on his balls tickled my sensitive pussy lips.

We stayed still for a few moments, each of us patiently waiting for me to adjust to his thickness in my ass. When I felt ready, I gently pressed my ass cheeks back against his loins. Chris responded tenderly, pulling himself halfway out, thrusting back in and holding, then withdrawing again. This gentle rhythm was deeply exciting for me. It felt so good I just moaned wordlessly.

Once I had warmed up to the penetration, I found myself pushing my ass back at him as he thrust. He was firmly in control of himself, tenderly sliding his cock in and out of me, hitting all the nerve ending just right. I came again, seeing bright lights against the backs of my eyelids.

I felt Chris adjust his position slightly, snuggling closer so that his chest pressed against my back. I reached behind me and caressed his thigh with my free hand, letting it wander over his warm skin as we made love. His breathing sped up, letting me know he was getting close. Gradually, he picked up the pace of our loving. I tilted my head over my shoulder as far as I could so we could kiss. My ass moved back to meet his thrusts almost as if it had a mind of its own. The feelings overwhelmed me, and I just babbled his name senselessly, "Chris, Chris, oooohhhh Chris, yes Chris!"

Chris's hand left my belly, sliding upwards to cup my breast. He plunged deeper into me, thrusting hard. Then suddenly, he was moaning hoarsely as he shot jet after steamy jet of semen into me, filling my ass with his essence. Afterward we lay like that together. His cock slowly deflated, slipping out and allowing a little of his cum to drip free. I felt very loved, safe, and satisfied, having had both my ass and my pussy filled. Chris's arms still held me very close. I didn't even realize I'd fallen asleep until the harsh rasp of the alarm clock woke me at 4:30 am.

My husband was already rolling out of bed while I lay there blinking in the pre-dawn gloom. "You can go back to sleep for another hour, Honey," he said tenderly, as he pulled on his running clothes.

"Thanks, Love, but no thanks." For the last few weeks I had been getting up and going with him on his 3-mile P.T. runs at least 3 days out of the week. I didn't do it for the exercise. I did it just to be with him, and being pregnant wasn't going to stop me...for now, anyway.

We quickly dressed in sweat suits, sneakers, scarves, and knit hats. Even with the cold of December we didn't bother with more clothing than that. We knew we would be sweating, and that is a dangerous business in winter weather.

We did our stretches in the living room, then put on yellow reflector vests and charged out the front door. When I first started joining Chris for his runs, he had slowed his pace considerably for me. Still, I was ready to collapse after the second mile, to say nothing of a third. Over time though, it got easier. While the exercise toned my leg muscles (and gave me more energy during the day,) I did it more for the quiet time with Chris. I needed all of my breath to keep pushing my body forward, so talking wasn't an option. I was still close to my husband though, and his nearness shored me up, reassuring me on an unconscious level that he was still here with me.

Jennifer ran everyday as well, having done it everyday since Middle School, but she preferred to use the treadmill in the basement. That was just as well, because I'm pretty sure she could have dusted both of us easily. Chris liked having changing scenery when he ran.I'm pretty sure Brad thought we were all raving lunatics for getting up before the sun to run ourselves all over the neighborhood. He preferred to use the weight bench with Chris in the evenings after dinner.

As we ran through the quiet streets of our subdivision, I enjoyed the Christmas lights on the houses we passed. Almost every house had at least a few, and they were so beautiful. I was a little sad there hadn't been more than the lightest dusting of snow this year. It just didn't seem like Christmas time without it, but it did make running a lot easier.

12