Hannah's Hero Ch. 07

Story Info
The Family's off to a great start!
3.8k words
4.81
26.9k
21

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Part 7 of the tale of Hannah's Hero. Sorry it's taken so long to get this part out, but with all my other responsibilities it can be tough to get it out of my head and on to the computer! Thank you so much to all of you for the votes, comments, and messages. Even when they aren't positive, the fact that you took the time to make them means a lot. Hope you all enjoy!

*

My husband Chris got a real workout for much of the first trimester of my pregnancy. I've heard that some women completely lose their sex drive when they're pregnant while some remain pretty much unchanged, and still other women become insatiable near-nymphomaniacs. I don't know if I could be put in that last category or not, but I have to say that my already healthy sex drive was definitely kicked up a couple of notches. It helped that I was one of those lucky women that avoided suffering morning sickness. Well, I've also been told that my continuing to run with my husband almost every morning also helped. As I said before, while I was getting a healthy amount of exercise from it, that wasn't the real reason I ran with him.

The truth is, while we've always been close during our relationship, during my pregnancy I never wanted to leave his side. Maybe it was hormones, or maybe it was the fact that we were taking things to the next level; I couldn't really say. All I know is that I spent every moment I possibly could at his side. I went with him on outings that I normally wouldn't have, like when he took one of our vehicles to the station to gas up. I even went with him to Thor's Gun Shop to pick up the ammo he ordered. I wanted every waking second possible to be with him. I guess the hormone theory is out, because come to think of it, a lot of the togetherness was coming from him, too.

The ultrasound I had at the twelve-week mark held a little surprise for us. Chris and I were at the regular OB/GYN appointment. Dr. Stevens, a kindly man in his early sixties, was beaming when he stepped into the exam room.

"It's TWINS!" he said.

"TWINS?!" Chris and I said together.

"Yep," Dr. Stevens replied, bouncing lightly on the balls of his feet. "I haven't delivered a set of twins in at least 6 months. I hope you two are as excited as I am!"

I spun around on the exam table to look at Chris's face. His expression could only be described as stunned. Slowly he turned his face towards me and it suddenly lit up like a kid on Christmas.

"Oh Hannah!" he whispered. "It's even better than I hoped for!" He put his arms around me and kissed me hard. My arms went around him too, and in moments the kiss deepened. I'm not sure how far things might have gone if Dr. Stevens hadn't cleared his throat.

"Hey you two, remember me?" he said, smiling at us.

"Uh, sorry, Doc," Chris said, his face turning red.

"Oh, that's quite alright," he replied, kindly. "You can't deliver babies for a living without knowing how the process gets started. I'm just not keen to be an audience."

I blushed red, and settled against my husband. The rest of the appointment went smoothly. Dr. Stevens confirmed that everything was fine with my pregnancy. Chris and I left the office walking hand in hand.

"Twins," I said softly. Chris squeezed my hand tightly.

"I know," he replied. "I can't wait!" He gazed at me, his eyes burning with passion.

I smiled and leaned into his side as we walked towards his truck. "Me either," I whispered to him with a lover's softness.

At times, the days and weeks of my pregnancy seemed to fly by; at others it seemed to crawl at a glacial pace. My perception of time varied greatly with my mood and with how I felt. For most of the first trimester -- like I said earlier -- I was especially horny. There was one night that sticks in my memory.

I had had two days off work in a row (a really rare thing, since I didn't have much seniority at the hospital yet). After going with Chris on his morning run I joined him in the shower, then cooked him breakfast. The kiss we shared before he left for work was deep and wet, and it really lit both of our fires. He pulled me close to him as our mouths met. After a few passionate moments we parted and looked deep into each other's eyes.

"That's a promise for tonight, my love," I whispered.

"I'm going to hold you to it," he whispered back

He smiled and left for the base. I went back to the kitchen and spent a few minutes making a little more breakfast for Brad and Jennifer, knowing they'd be up soon. That night, I slipped into a sexy red silk teddy-and-thong combo and then put on an old sweat suit over it. I pulled my hair back into a comfortable pony tail. I applied some make-up to my face, but not much; really it was nothing more than some lipstick and very light touch of eyeliner.

By the time Chris got home I had dinner ready. Jen and Brad walked in just minutes after he did. We enjoyed a quiet supper, then Jen cleaned up. I stood away from the table and stretched, catching my husband's eye. As I passed him on my way out of the attached dining room, I noticed his nostrils flare as he caught my scent. I do wear perfume, but only on special occasions. It's an irritant to people with certain lung problems, and is a no-no in some health-care facilities. Usually I wear lightly-scented antiperspirant and lightly-scented moisturizer to keep my skin supple. I believe that a woman produces all the good smells a man needs, as long as she keeps herself clean. (They're called Pheromones, ladies! Accept no substitutes!)

I could see him following me with hungry eyes as I left the room. Knowing him as well as I did, I figured he'd be coming after me very soon. I wasn't wrong! I'd not been in our bedroom longer than five minutes before he stepped in and closed the door firmly behind him. Before I knew it I was wrapped in his powerful arms, being pressed gently but firmly into his chest as he kissed me.

Chris's hands stroked up and down my back, rubbing my shoulders before dropping down to cup my ass. I moaned into his mouth as we kissed, and the sound of our wet lips moving against each other drove me wild. When we finally came up for air I gently disengaged myself from him and stepped back. Giving him my sexiest smile, I peeled off my sweats and released my hair from the pony tail. I could see myself in the mirror; I'd achieved the effect I wanted.

Chris growled low in his throat as his need started taking over. I began to dance in front of him, making sure to leave just enough space between us that he couldn't touch me -- yet. As my hips swayed before him, I caressed my body with my hands, running them lightly over my breasts, down my flanks to my hips, and finally back over across my mound and up my belly. At the time, my belly was just beginning to swell with the life growing inside me. While I was still able to wear regular clothes, there was a soft, subtle roundness to my lower abdomen that revealed my condition to those that might care to look. Chris found it incredibly sexy and I knew it.

I swayed gently to the rhythm of the soft music I'd put on. After twirling and teasing him a few minutes, I started undoing the buttons on the front of my red silk teddy one at a time. It was filmy enough to be mostly transparent anyway, but I was enjoying teasing him like this.

When my lingerie finally hit the floor, I stood before him in just my read silk thong. Now it was time for the surprise. Taking Chris by the hand, I led him to our bed and made him lie down. I asked him to close his eyes, and as he did so I quickly pushed the thong to the floor. I climbed into bed next to him and took his hand again, guiding it to my mound. He gasped when he felt the smoothness there, and I smiled again.

Chris opened his eyes and feasted on the site of my freshly shaven womanhood. I'd never done that for him before, and seeing as how I'd be doing it for the birth anyway I figured I do it now and see what the effect -- if any -- would be on Chris. The effect was exactly what I'd hoped for. He gently pushed me onto my back and kissed his way down my belly to explore my womanhood.

I gasped in pleasure as his hot, wet tongue traced along the outside of my labia, slowly teasing them open. He alternated wet licks with soft kisses, arousing me. Soon, Chris was sliding his tongue over my clit while his fingers gently held my lips apart. My belly was still small enough that he could look me in the eyes as he pleasured me. The eye contact made it that much better for both of us. Chris's tongue dipped into my pussy, savoring the rich taste of my arousal before returning to lash my clit. As my excitement grew, his hands wandered away from my mound of Venus to wander over the rest of my body.

He stroked my breasts, being careful to stay away from my hyper-sensitive nipples for the moment. My own hands were busy stroking his close-cropped hair, trying to pull his face closer to my needy pussy.

"Oh, baby," I moaned as my hands caressed him. "Suck it, suck my clit!"

Still holding eye contact with me, Chris continued to stroke my clit with the flat of his tongue. Clearly he intended to tease the heck out of me before he gave me what I wanted.

"Please, lover," I gasped. "I'm so close, please suck it!" I tried to pull his face harder into my pussy, but he resisted. Finally, when I felt like I couldn't stand it anymore, he took my clit between his lips and sucked it like it was a little cock. Instantly I felt myself cumming -- hard! My whole lower body tensed and shook with the force of my orgasm. I moaned loudly, not caring at all about the noise level as my hips rose off the bed to press against my husband's face. Chris rode out the quakes, keeping my clit firmly in his mouth. He never let up on the suction, and seconds later he drove me to a second orgasm. My hands left his head and flailed wildly for a moment before I grabbed the headboard and held on for dear life.

After that orgasm -- which was just as hard as the first one -- Chris backed off my clit. My husband knew me just as well as I knew him; two orgasms is the limit. After that, I get so sensitive it starts to hurt! He continued to stroke my body and kiss my labia gently while I came down from my sexual high. When my breathing returned to normal he rose up to lie next to me.

"That was incredible, baby," I said as I snuggled into his side. We kissed again, deeply, both of us enjoying the light sweet taste of my sex. I moaned into his mouth while we kissed, and my hand followed the trail of soft hairs down his flat belly that lead to his cock. It was already semi-hard, and a few firm but gentle strokes of his shaft were enough to prime him for action. Next, I pushed Chris gently onto his back and kissed a wet trail down to his cock. During our relationship I'd learned to love giving oral sex as much as getting it.

As I took him in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his shaft, I heard his deep sigh of pleasure. I relished the soft sounds he made while I pleasured him, but I didn't want him to cum yet. I slowed the pace down, but increased the suction in order to get him as hard as I could, and it didn't take long.

When I'd accomplished my goal of getting him fully erect, I lifted my mouth off of him. He gave a soft cry of disappointment only to gasp in renewed pleasure when I swung my leg over his hips and mounted him. His thick cock slid into me effortlessly, and I moaned in ecstasy at the penetration. I settled atop his hips for just a moment to savor the feel of his manhood filling my pussy. When I felt his hands slide up my thighs, I knew he was ready for more.

Wanting this to last, I started rocking up and down on him slowly. His cock massaged me from the inside as he slid in and out. At first, his strong hands caressed my thighs. As I continued to move slowly up and down on his cock, though, he moved them back to cup the cheeks of my ass and squeeze them. I loved the feel of his hands on my ass and started moving faster, grinding my mound against him on every down stroke. The extra speed and pressure brought me to orgasm almost before I was ready. I felt my pussy tighten up and then my dam burst.

"OOH," I cried as I came on my husband's cock. "Oh BABY! Oh, you feel so GOOD!" I rocked and rolled my hips with abandon, sliding up and down on his cock as the wave of pleasure washed me away. Slowly my orgasm faded, and I opened my eyes to look down into his, noting for the millionth time that they were the exact same shade of green as my own. I fell forward, pressing my breasts tight to his chest as I kissed him. Without breaking that kiss, I started rocking up and down on him again.

I could feel Chris's hands squeeze my ass tightly as he started to pull me my hips up and down on his shaft. His thick cock was pulsing within me, signaling that he was very close. I broke our passionate kiss and pulled back slightly so I could gaze into his eyes again.

"Do it, Chris," I whispered. "Cum! Fill me until I can't hold any more!"

Chris moaned softly at first, but he quickly got louder as his pleasure built. His passion was driving mine. I found myself approaching another orgasm of my own as he held my body tightly against his.

"Hannah," he whispered, "Baby, I'm close!"

"I know, darling," I said, gasping as he pulled my hips down hard against his pelvis. "I'm close too. Let's cum together if we can. I want to feel you cum, Chris! Give me your essence!"

My orgasm snuck up on me. I felt the walls of my pussy clutch his thickness tightly, and then I was cumming again. I moaned loudly and buried my face against the side of his neck, kissing him there. My orgasm triggered his. I could feel his shaft throbbing as he came. Even better, I could feel him pouring his seed into my body. The sensation was as intense as always; the hardness of his shaft, the hot, silky-liquid feeling of his semen, and the amazing sensation of being filled never failed to overwhelm my senses. There's nothing like being on the receiving end of your lover's orgasm...nothing I can think of, anyway. With Chris, it literally takes my breath away.

I stayed like that for some time, my body draped across his, while I recovered my senses -- and my breath! Finally, his softening penis slipped out of me. With gentle hands, he brushed a lock of my hair behind my ear and kissed me. His eyes locked with mine, and I felt like we were looking into each others' souls.

"I love you, Hannah," he said, softly.

"I love you, Chris," I said.

***

As the days and weeks turned into months, my belly continued to get bigger. I was starting to feel the babies moving in my womb. You women out there who've been pregnant know what I mean; it's like nothing you've ever felt. It's always a reminder of the miracle of life...and when they kick your bladder, it's a reminder to not let yourself get too far from the ladies' room!

The closeness between Chris and I continued. We were both so excited about the babies. We went to Lamaze class together. We went to pregnancy yoga class together (and no, before you ask, I had no idea there was such a thing until after I got pregnant myself.)

The farther along things got...okay, I'll just say it...the bigger my belly got, the harder it became to have intercourse. To be fair, though, just getting myself dressed in the morning was a challenge. Things that used to take minutes or seconds were now taking a lot longer. I knew that I wouldn't be able to make love to Chris for quite some time after the birth of our twins, so we decided on the obvious answer: oral sex! Just as I've learned how to please Chris, he's learned how to please me. In some ways I found the experience to be even more intimate an act than the usual intercourse. There's something deeply passionate about taking your lover in your mouth. Maybe it was just a case of us making the best of things, but regardless it was really good.

My due date came and went, and nothing happened. Dr. Stevens explained to me that this wasn't all that unusual, especially when it came to a woman's very first pregnancy. "Don't worry though, Hannah. If the twins decide to room in for too long, we'll induce you," he said with a wink. "For right now, just take it easy. No lifting or strenuous exercise. Save your strength for the labor to come!"

I did as he said. At work, I called the orderlies anytime I needed something lifted. To their credit, they never grumbled where I could hear them. Chris had some leave time accumulated, and he had decided to take it. He came to see me nearly every day during my lunch break, and there was the occasional "afternoon delight." I really loved those! There were all kinds of storage closets and nooks and crannies in the hospital that we could sneak off to.

The risk of getting caught added some to the excitement as I rested on my knees and pleasured him. It must have had a similar effect on Chris too, because it never took long for him to cum in my willing and eager mouth. By the same token, the feeling of his hot wet tongue slipping through the folds of my womanhood to tease my clit had me cumming in record time as well. On the whole, we were being really naughty.

Finally, Dr. Stevens decided to induce labor. I made the appointment with him over the phone during my break one afternoon. I had just hung up the phone, and ironically, for some reason my water broke right there at the nurses' station. I was startled, and let out a little squeal. My supervisor, Nurse Judy Hoskins (Nurse-zilla) hurried down the hallway from her cramped little office down the hall.

"Hannah, dear, was that you?"

"Yes," I said, gritting my teeth and breathing through the sudden strong contractions beginning in my middle.

Judy called Jennifer and arranged for her to meet me in the OB wing, then wheeled me down there herself. As she handed me off to my sister-in-law, she gently stroked the sweat-damp hair away from my face.

"Don't worry about a thing, honey," she said with a twinkling smile. "You've already done the paperwork for your maternity leave. I'll take care of finishing your shift today." She glanced at Jennifer. "I'll find someone to cover you too, Jennifer. I think you should be with her. Please call me after Hannah delivers, no matter how late it is."

Jennifer must have called Chris but I don't remember it. I was too busy concentrating on my breathing. I don't even really remember getting to the delivery room. I just remember focusing on my breathing exercises. Jennifer was a close, steady presence. She helped me undress and put on a hospital gown. She tenderly caressed me and encouraged me. Then suddenly, Chris was there.

Between the two of them, I doubt any mother-to-be has been so well cared for. They gently wiped my brow with cool washcloths. They helped me sip water. They held me steady while I walked slowly around my room. When the time came to push, Chris kissed me tenderly and held one hand while Jen held the other. At last, Dr. Stevens announced the arrival of the first of our twins.

"It's a girl!" he said gleefully, gently smacking her little bottom to start her breathing. Chris and Jen both gasped in delight, but I was still pushing too hard to take much notice. Soon, my second child emerged.

"And another girl!" Dr. Stevens said.

After a gentle cleaning, I beheld my babies for the first time. The were red, wrinkled and screaming...and they were the two most beautiful things I had ever seen with my waking vision. I cradled them against me, with my husband and sister-in-law close by. Tears of joy were clouding our eyes as we gazed at the two newborns, crying their little eyes out.

"Have you decided on names?" Dr. Stevens asked, as he discretely wiped away a tear of his own.

"Yes," Chris and I said together.

Pointing to the first-born twin, Chris said, "We decided to name the first twin Brittney Claire, and the second twin Bethany Marie."

12