Hannah's in Control Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That game was for *our* pleasure, not yours. You do as *we* fucking say. Remember that."

Jessica stood and moved the two steps to Hannah. She stood in front of the young girl, face to face, nose to nose. "I do enjoy playing with you though, slut. You have such a lovely tongue." Jessica kissed her roughly, pushing her tongue between Hannah's lips as the girl stood held in place. Jessica pulled away as Tyler turned Hannah around and led her to the bed, throwing her down onto it. Then both he and Jessica slowly crawled onto the bed.

"Now it's time for you to play the victim," Jessica said moving to Hannah's head, her knees straddling it. Tyler grabbed Hannah's legs and lifted them, placing her calves on his shoulders, holding her legs straight. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her cunt lips, sliding along them, just barely inside.

"I want Sarah to come back and play some more. I really want to taste her pussy. Maybe she can apologize or pay restitution. But, if not, I want you to think of another friend you can bring over for us to play with. Understand?" Hannah nodded as Jessica settled her wetness onto the young woman's face, moaning as her tongue slid inside her. She felt Hannah groan as Tyler pushed inside the tight pussy, forcing himself as deeply as he could.

Hannah had only a second to think about how to bring Sarah back over to play before her mind was awash with the sensations of pure sexual pleasure.

12