Hannah's in Control Pt. 02

Story Info
Hannah's still in control as Sarah is brought back.
4.7k words
4.69
3.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah sat on her bed, chewing her nails. It was just last night that Hannah and she had sex with Tyler Sullivan, with a gun pointed at him and his wife Jessica. Sarah was just supposed to babysit. Everything was going great. That is until Hannah showed up. And just like Hannah, she had to cause trouble.

She did this. She brought the gun. She pointed it at Tyler and Jessica and threatened them. She forced Sarah to tie up Jessica with tape and forced her to have sex with Tyler.

Right? She was forced to do it... right?

Her head was spinning. She did enjoy fucking him. She did enjoy sucking his cock and having him cum on her face. But... she was forced to... right? Would it matter to the police if she enjoyed it?

She was so sure that the police were going to arrive any minute now. She hadn't been able to sleep all night. She wasn't sure if she'd even be able to go to her classes today. Her roommates had already left, leaving her in the apartment all alone.

Her phone rang and she looked at it. It was Hannah. She shook her head, wondering if she could even pick up the phone. She set it back down on the bed and let it go to voicemail. But Hannah... being Hannah... wouldn't take no for an answer and just called again. And again. Until Sarah finally answered it.

"Stop calling me Hannah. I don't want to talk to you," she said, answering the phone.

"Chill out Sarah. It's going to be ok."

"How can it be ok?" she said, shaking nervously. "The Sullivan's are not just going to let this happen. I know they called the cops. I can only imagine what kind of sentence I'll get. My parents are going to absolutely kill me."

"Let me handle the Sullivan's," Hannah said. "I know for a fact they didn't call the police, ok? So just relax. I'll take care of everything."

"Leave me out of your schemes, Hannah, ok?" Sarah hung up the phone. She lay back in bed and pulled the covers up and over her head.

*****

She could barely eat or sleep all day long the next day. She stayed in her bed almost the entire time, always worried sick that the police were seconds from breaking down her door. It was 8:30pm and it was dark outside, the sun setting hours earlier.

Her phone rang again, this time Sarah looked down in total disbelief. It was from Jessica Sullivan.

"Shit," Sarah said, shaking anew. "Oh my God... oh my God... What in the hell is she calling about? God I am so in trouble! Please God, please..." She didn't know what to do... act like she wasn't home so she wouldn't hear her angry threats. Or... answer it.

After the fourth ring she felt she had no choice and picked it up. "Mrs. Sullivan, I can't tell you..." she started to say, apologizing for what happened, hoping that that would be enough.

"Oh, thank God," Jessica said, obviously glad that Sarah picked up the phone. "Sarah, you need to come over right away. Now." She was very serious and it almost scared Sarah.

"What's... what's going on?" Sarah asked.

"I... uh... I'm sorry, but I can't tell you what's going on or why you need to get here," Jessica said, sounding scared. "But you have to come over right away. This is serious Sarah. Right now."

"Ok... ok... I'll be right there." Sarah grabbed her car keys and ran down to her car. She arrived at the Sullivan house in ten minutes. When she got out of her car, she looked around to see if she could tell what was happening, but the neighborhood was quiet as usual.

She knocked on the door and was brought into the house, wordlessly, by Jessica. Tyler was sitting on the chair in the living room, looking at her, with some kind of camera headset on his head.

"Ok," Jessica said to Tyler. "What do you want?"

Tyler seemed to sit for a moment as if listening into his headset.

"Hannah says hi Sarah. Glad you could join us for some fun."

"Hannah?" Sarah asked. "Hannah's on the headset?"

"Yes," Tyler said, as if echoing the voice in the headset. "I'm here and as always, I'm in control."

"Can we have Noah back now?" Jessica asked. "We've done everything that you've asked."

"God," Tyler said softly, shaking his head. "Things are only getting started, Jessica."

"What's going on Hannah?" Sarah asked, confused. "What are you doing?"

"Go ahead and tell her," Tyler said.

"Hannah has kidnapped Noah," Jessica said. "She's threatening to hurt him unless we do what she says."

"What?" Sarah was dumbfounded. How could Hannah do such a thing? It didn't make any sense. "Let him go Hannah! You know you don't want to do this."

"Oh, I can't wait to do this," Tyler echoed.

Sarah walked forward, towards Tyler, as if she were approaching Hannah. "What do you want?" She turned back towards Jessica, trying to reassure her. "She would never hurt Noah. I can't believe that." She turned back towards Tyler, pleading. "Why are you doing this, Hannah?"

"She says she's doing it for you, Sarah," Tyler said. "She says she can't trust that Jessica and I won't go to the police about last night. She says this is the only way. She demands that we do as she says or she'll hurt him." Vince had doubts that this plan would work. It was a bit too dramatic. But he was going to see how far it went at least.

Jessica put her hand on Sarah's shoulder. "Don't let her hurt my baby, Sarah. Please."

Sarah put her hand over Jessica's. "What does she want?"

"She says... she just wants to play a game," Tyler said. "I'm to keep filming the whole time. She says everyone needs to be a really good actor and actress in her... movie. She says if we don't really get into our role, she'll hurt Noah."

"What the hell?" Sarah said. She couldn't believe this was happening.

"Sarah's role is the babysitter, while Jessica and I play the... uh... naughty parents," Tyler said.

"Oh God," Jessica said. "I don't... I don't know about this."

"Hannah says she doesn't care about how we feel," Tyler said. "She wants a good show. She says the first part of the game is show and tell."

"Hannah, you can't do this," Sarah pleaded. "This isn't playing any more, this is real. Real people and real consequences."

"Hannah says that the plot to the story is this... the baby is sleeping and the naughty parents come home to the babysitter. But before she leaves, they want something more. Sarah... she wants you to kiss Jessica."

Sarah looked at Tyler then back at Jessica. Both looked at her with strange expressions on their faces. "What?"

"Hannah says it's acting Sarah and you better start doing it."

Jessica put her hands on Sarah's shoulders and turned the young woman to face her. "We have to do this for Noah," she said. "Kiss me."

Sarah was confused but didn't resist when Jessica pulled her closer and the two kissed. It was a simple kiss at first, but grew a little more sensual. Then Sarah pulled away. She couldn't believe how she felt. It was... strange to kiss a woman, but her lips were so soft and her touch was so nice. She felt herself getting aroused.

"How was it Jessica?" Tyler asked.

"It... it was nice. Her lips are so soft."

"Sarah, now she wants you to kiss me," Tyler said. Sarah walked towards him and bent forward as Tyler leaned in to meet her. He put his hands on her hips, as she kissed him, once again chaste at first but getting more sensual as the kiss progressed. "Hannah wants to know how it felt to kiss us, Sarah."

"It was... it was nice for me, too," Sarah admitted. And it was the truth. She did enjoy kissing them. She never kissed a woman before.

"Hannah says she really wants you two to get along," Tyler said. "She wants you to kiss again. And not a grandma kiss, but a real sensual kiss."

Sarah turned and walked the two steps to Jessica again. "It's... it's ok," Jessica said, putting her hands on Sarah's shoulders.

"You want me to kiss her?" Sarah asked.

"Yes," Tyler echoed.

"It's fine... it's fine," Jessica said, trying to calm her. "It's not that big of a deal." She pulled Sarah into her and the two kissed, their lips moving in sync with each other.

"Just a little tongue, too," Tyler said. He was starting to enjoy his role so far. If Hannah didn't come up with it, he could and just blame Hannah. From the little moans and running commentary that she had in his ears, he knew she was enjoying herself.

Sarah looked at him in defiance.

"You heard me," he said.

"It's ok," Jessica said, and kissed the young woman again, this time sliding her tongue into Sarah's mouth and accepting Sarah's into hers.

"Hannah says she really likes watching you two," Tyler said. "But she wants Sarah to take off Jessica's t-shirt.

Sarah licked her lips as she reached out and took hold of the bottom of Jessica's t-shirt and started pulling it up. Sarah reluctantly lifted it as Jessica raised her arms to let the younger woman remove it and toss it aside.

Sarah had never seen Jessica like this before and marveled at her beautiful breasts hidden behind her white, frilly bra. The bra held a perfect little cavern between them that Sarah was amazed at.

"Now her bra," Tyler said. His cock was really going to need attention soon. Between the scene in front of him and Hannah's moaning in his ear, he was getting overheated really quickly.

Sarah moved in closer, pressing their breasts together as she reached under Jessica's arms and around to her back. She found the clasp as Jessica stared in her eyes and unfastened it. As she pulled away, Jessica pulled the shoulder straps down and removed her bra.

Sarah's breath caught in her throat when she saw Jessica's breasts for the first time. They were much bigger than she ever thought. They were a C-cup and sat beautifully on her chest. It was her nipples that mostly surprised her... they were several inches in diameter and the center was at least a half-inch long. She instantly imagined what it would feel like to suck on them and blushed.

"What do you think, Sarah," Tyler asked. Jessica just looked down at her as she stared at Jessica's nipples, her mouth getting dry.

"They're... they're very... nice," Sarah said, blushing in embarrassment.

"Why don't you play with her tits, Sarah," Tyler said. "Take them in your hands... feel them... squeeze them."

Sarah grabbed her breasts in her hands. They seemed heavy but so soft and pliant. She squeezed them as Jessica moaned softly. Each squeeze moved her hands closer and closer to Jessica's nipples and after a few, she just squeezed her long, hard nubs. She rolled them between her fingers and pulled them as Jessica moaned more loudly.

"Oh fuck," Jessica panted.

"Kiss her nipples, Sarah," Tyler commanded.

Sarah bent down and, simultaneously, lifted her breast up, until her nipple slipped over her lips. She kissed it softly, feeling the hard flesh against her lips. She felt Jessica's hands on the back of her head, encouraging her.

"Suck on it, Sarah. You know you want to," Tyler said.

Sarah slipped her lips around the nub and sucked, pulling the flesh deeper into her mouth with each suck. Her tongue swirled around it again and again and she felt Jessica tremble, her hands uncertainly guiding her.

"Oh, you have such soft lips, baby," Jessica whispered. "That's so fucking hot."

"Yeah... look at that," Tyler said softly. "Yeah, suck on those nipples, Sarah. Fuck!"

Sarah switched to her other breast at Jessica's prompting and quickly sucked on that nipple. Both nipples grew even larger and longer in her mouth and Jessica was panting more and more.

"Jessica, take off Sarah's shirt," Tyler commanded.

Sarah stood upright and wiped the spit from around her mouth. She practically drooled all over Jessica's breasts.

Jessica was breathing hard as she started unbuttoning Sarah's blouse, working her way down. Her hands were shaking she was so excited and it made it a little more difficult. As she unfastened the last button, she helped Sarah pull it from her arms and tossed it aside.

"And her bra," Tyler said. He grabbed his cock through his pants and stroked it. He knew his wife was having the time of her life right now. She'd wanted this for so long and now it was turning into a reality. He had to admit, Hannah's plan was working.

Jessica slid even closer to Sarah and slid her arms underneath the young woman's, reaching behind her for the clasp. Their breasts pressed closer and she stared into Sarah's eyes as she released the clasp. Sarah was shaking a little in excitement as her flesh was exposed more and more. Jessica pulled back and slid Sarah's bra off her arms, noticing the goose-bumps all down her arms.

Sarah's breasts were small with tight, little nipples. Jessica wondered how sensitive they were, but didn't think that this was the time to ask. She licked her lips, anticipating what was coming.

"Jessica... Hannah wants you to lick and suck on her nipples." Tyler met Jessica's gaze and the two smiled at each other. Tyler knew Jessica wanted this... plus so much more. "Hannah says this is getting a bit boring so you better make this more convincing."

Jessica licked her lips, excited that this was progressing so well. She'd been waiting for this for so long and was so disappointed that she couldn't participate in their last meeting just the night before. "Are you ok?" she asked Sarah as the young woman shivered.

"Yeah," Sarah moaned softly.

"I'm going to ham this up a bit," Jessica said. "Okay? We need to... you know... please Hannah."

"Okay."

Jessica grabbed the young woman's hips as she bent forward, kissing her nipple for the first time. Sarah flinched as the pleasure hit her and pulled back a little, making Jessica giggle. She pulled Sarah close again and captured her nipple with her lips and sucked it into her mouth.

Sarah's hands cradled Jessica's head, pulling and pushing her as Jessica's mouth and tongue lovingly teased her nipples. She'd never had anyone lick her nipples like this before. She knew they were sensitive, but not this much. Every swipe of Jessica's tongue, every squeeze of her lips, made electric spikes of pleasure go right to her clit. She moaned loudly.

"Oh my God, you are so turned on," Jessica said, seemingly for Hannah's benefit. "Your nipples are so hard... and look at these nice little titties." Jessica grabbed Sarah's breasts in her hands, squeezing them and pushing her nipples into her mouth. "God, they feel so good in my mouth. You like watching that baby?"

"God yes! I mean... Hannah says she loves that," Tyler corrected himself. He wasn't sure if they were going to be able to keep this ruse up. He only hoped he'd get to fuck her again before that point.

Tyler watched intently, stroking himself through his pants as his wife licked and sucked their babysitter's tight, little nipples. Sarah was trembling, her eyes closed tightly, her hands cradling Jessica's head, holding it tightly. He didn't want this to end, but new they had to escalate it.

"Hannah says the next part of the game is called taste and tell," he said. "Sarah, she wants you to unzip Jessica's pants."

"We can do this," Jessica encouraged her, standing up straight and wiping her own spittle from her lips. "This is just acting. It's to save Noah, remember?"

Sarah reached down and began unfastening Jessica's pants, sliding the zipper down.

"Kiss her while you do it," Tyler said.

The two kissed again as Jessica pushed her pants over her hips and stepped out of them, kicking them aside. Anticipating this fun, she wore her favorite black panties.

"Sarah, I want you to put your hand in her panties." Sarah looked first at Tyler and then at Jessica. Jessica licked her lips and nodded. She obviously wanted this.

Sarah put her hand on Jessica's abdomen and felt her lacy panties. She stroked them softly, uncertain if she should continue. This was starting to get crazy, starting to cross a line again. Hannah had a way of doing that, of making her cross lines she shouldn't.

"Keep kissing," Tyler ordered. "I didn't tell you to stop kissing. And I said stick your hand inside her panties."

Sarah looked at him, wondering if this was some joke. Wondering if suddenly Hannah would pop out and do something else to get her out of this. But nothing was happening.

"It's ok, Sarah," Jessica said softly, nodding. They looked at each other, Jessica's eyes smoldering with desire. She felt the younger woman's fingers pry underneath the elastic band of her panties and then slide inside. Then she closed her eyes as her fingers slid over her clit and onto her wet flesh.

Jessica shivered in delight, feeling Sarah touch her for the very first time. She swore to herself that this wouldn't be the last. She wanted to use this young woman for all that she could take. It was so hot breaking in such an inexperienced girl like this.

"Do you feel how wet she's getting?" Tyler asked.

Sarah looked at him and nodded. "Yes," she whispered. Jessica's pussy was so hot and so wet. She was completely taken by surprise. She'd never touched another woman's pussy before and couldn't believe how erotic it was. And with almost every move she made, Jessica shivered and moaned.

"And what about you?" Tyler said to Jessica. "Open her pants and touch her pussy, too. Come on... get to know each other on a different level."

Jessica's hands were shaking as she unfastened Sarah's pants and pushed her hand inside. She couldn't wait to feel the younger woman's pussy. Her experienced fingers slid over and around her clit, teasing it, making Sarah moan loudly.

"Yes, keep kissing," Tyler said and the two women quickly complied, their passion soaring now, their tongues sliding over and around the others mouth. Their free hands held behind the others neck as they both moaned, their fingers playing in the wet flesh.

Before either one could cum, Tyler spoke up again. "Sarah, Hannah says that Jessica's standing there naked, and you should be too. Take everything off. Jessica I want you to play with yourself as you're watching Sarah. Hannah says she knows how much you've been curious about her."

Reluctantly, the two removed their fingers and moved apart. Jessica quickly started playing with her own pussy as she watched the young woman hook her fingers in her pants and push them down. She stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

"Both of you... remove your panties too. I want... I mean, Hannah wants you completely naked," Tyler said.

Both looked shy as they slid their panties down, taking quick, embarrassing, curious looks at the other. When they stood again, their chests were rising and falling, both breathing heavily.

"Sarah, sit on the couch," Tyler ordered her. Sarah licked her lips and backed up to the couch before taking a seat. She folded one hand across her chest and held the other covering her pussy, trying to be modest but failing miserably. "Hands at your sides." Nervously, Sarah moved her hands to the couch beside her.

"Jessica... Hannah wants you on your knees." Jessica didn't even look at him. She took the three steps towards Sarah and knelt on the floor in front of her, her hands resting on Sarah's thighs, feeling her shiver with desire.

Jessica could smell her arousal as she now stared at her pussy. It had only a little hair on it, mostly above her clit, shaved in a small triangle. Her clit and inner labia were hidden below, but were obviously wet and swollen. Jessica felt her mouth water with desire to taste her for the first time.

"Hannah says... wait... you can't mean this Hannah," Tyler said. "She's not going to do it. You... you can't... you can't make her... but... you... geez! Fine! Jessica, she wants you to lick her pussy until she cums," Tyler said acting in his role so well. He'd unfastened his pants now and pulled them down so that he could stroke himself. It was so damn sexy seeing his wife taste this young woman for the first time.

Jessica was panting as she leaned forward and lightly licked Sarah's thigh, right at the crease to her abdomen. Her hands hooked under Sarah's thighs, helping to spread them and hold her in place. She felt Sarah tremble and try to pull away, but she wouldn't let her. She blew hot air over her clit as she passed by it to kiss and lick on the other leg.

12