Hannah's Pregnant Pleasure

Story Info
She gets much needed service.
2.6k words
4.5
205.3k
45
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Diablos
Diablos
26 Followers

Hannah sighed as she pulled her top over her distended belly. Her large breasts heaved against the flimsy material, the closeness of the garment causing her sensitive nipples to spring up in response.

She hadn’t meant to get pregnant but sometimes these things happen and forced into circumstances she hadn’t chosen, she made a brave decision and opted to keep the baby. Seven months down the line though and she was beginning to regret the decision. For one, she was only young herself. At 19, the world was meant to be her oyster but now she found herself housebound while all her friends were off around the world, discovering themselves and other people. And the real tragedy, she thought to herself was that she still had a lot to offer.

Quite a petite woman, Hannah had a pixie like face, with a sweet little smile and wonderful strawberry blonde hair. Quite busty, her short stature just emphasised her large breasts and her petite bottom. The smattering of freckles that appeared over her nose when she blushed just added to her cuteness.

The front door bell rang, snapping her from her daydream. Her cable TV had died on her earlier in the week and the company had told her that a repairman would be calling on Wednesday. He’s early, she thought, as she struggled into a pair of black leggings, stretching the waistband to accommodate her massive stomach. Waddling to the door as fast as she could, she flung it open, eager for some company, even if it was some sweaty middle-aged repairman.

“Hi,” said the repairman, “I hear you need a service?”

Hannah stopped to take in the sight before her. Instead of the typical serviceman with a three-day growth of stubble, a beer gut and displaying three inches of bum cleavage, there was a tall, smiling, twenty-something young man on her doorstep.

“Oh!” she exclaimed. “Err, yes, do come this way.”

She let the man in and tried to hide the blush that was spreading across her face. That had been a blatant flirt and she felt exceptionally embarrassed. It had been ages since anyone had made a pass at her. They made their way into the lounge and she indicated the black box which sat atop her TV set.

“All I get is snow,” she said. “I’ve tried all the cables and nothing seems to be wrong.”

“Ok love,” he said, “I’ll have a look, you go stick the kettle on.”

“Sure,” she said, smiling. He had a great smile, she thought as she made her way to the kitchen. And a cute arse, added a little voice at the back of her head. It took her only a few minutes to set the kettle going and put some teabags in the mugs. After which she leaned against the sideboard and rested her hands on her belly. She hadn’t had sex now since she fell pregnant and for a change a guy was smiling at her in a way that made her feel attractive rather than some bloated whale. And a cute guy at that…

Snapping out of her fantasy, she realised that she had slid her hands over her big belly and down to her pussy, which was becoming quite moist at the thought of sex. Hurriedly pushing such thoughts to the back of her mind, she walked back to the lounge.

The repairman was bent over the box, tinkering away. He was only a young man, about mid-twenties by her reckoning. He had long hair, tied back into a ponytail and bright blue eyes. The sight of him made her start to think about sex again.

“Excuse me…?” she said, not sure of his name.

“Alex,” he provided.

“Alex, do you take sugar in your tea?”

“Nah, just as it is thanks gorgeous,” he smiled, his eyes sparkling.

Hannah ducked out of the doorway quickly and headed back to the kitchen. She could feel the blush as it made its way over her face. Not only had he called her gorgeous, he was looking at her in a way that suggested he was mentally undressing her with his eyes. The look had started her off again and she had to get out of his way before she jumped on him. Tea, she thought, tea. Let’s make tea.

She had just poured his cup when he appeared in the doorway.

“All done,” he said, “and just in time for tea.” He gratefully accepted his cup.

“What was wrong?” she asked, knowing full well she wouldn’t understand the answer. She just wanted to be near him for a bit longer.

“Ah, you’d just tuned into Eskimo TV,” he smiled, “that’s why you got nothing but snow.”

Hannah giggled. It was a dumb joke but she laughed anyway. His mere presence was sending her silly. Her giggles made her boobs jiggle in her top, the movement making her nipples stick right back up again. She swiftly crossed her arms to hide it but she knew he had seen it. In fact, it was enough for him to down his tea quickly and put the mug back.

“Anyway,” he said, “I’d better be off. I’ll just pick up my tools…”

With that Alex went to leave the kitchen. However, Hannah moved at the same time and the two of them ended up pressed up against one another in the door frame, facing each other.

There was an uncomfortable silence as they stood there. Neither of them was making an effort to move. Hannah’s big belly was pushed into Alex’s stomach, her closeness having an obvious effect on him. She could feel his cock growing larger beneath her bulge, feel it’s length pressing into her pregnant belly. She was about to say something when she felt his hands on her.

He was groping her stomach, feeling the taught flesh beneath her top. His hands were very hot and she could feel their warmth as they caressed her bulge.

“You know you’re very beautiful,” he said.

Hannah blushed again despite the circumstances. She so wanted this! “Thank you. So, do you have to take all your tools away?” she asked as her hand dropped to his groin and sought out his expanding member.

Alex gasped as she began to caress him, her small hands sliding up his trouser leg. He leant forward to kiss her, reaching over her distended belly. She responded in kind, her small mouth kissing his lips, meeting them, probing, opening to catch his tongue. His hands found their way up her belly, feeling the smoothness beneath. He touched the underneath of her breasts, cupping them in his hands, their weight resting in his palms.

Hannah moaned softly as he caressed them, his thumbs toying with her excited nipples through the material of her top. His cock was hard against her and she knew that she was wet and wanting it inside her very soon. She could feel the blood pumping in her veins and the way her skin was flushed, ready for him. Breaking off the kiss, she took his hand and led him away from the kitchen and into the bedroom.

Alex offered no resistance as she led him to her bed. Her curvy body was making him very horny indeed, the way her perfectly smooth breasts sat atop her hugely distended stomach, her belly button sticking out from underneath her top like a third nipple. Her pert buttocks led down to shapely thighs, kept taught by months of exercise before her pregnancy. His prick was fully erect under his jeans and begging to be released, so when she sat down on the bed in front of him and began to undo his belt, he offered no resistance.

Hannah gasped as his big prick sprung out in front of her. It was a good length and very wide indeed. She gripped it in her hand and wondered how she’d get it inside her. Taking him inside her little mouth, the thought of him fucking her pussy made her groan in expectation and she slid a hand under her pregnant belly and into her moist knickers.

Alex felt Hannah’s small mouth lock around his cock and he groaned at how tight her mouth was. Looking down, he saw her with her eyes closed in pleasure, one hand vigorously rubbing her left tit, the other under her stomach, rubbing her pussy with enthusiasm. As she sucked, he could feel her hot breath on his turgid member and the rippling of her tongue underneath it. Too much more of that and he would cum in her mouth. He hastily pulled away and pushed her back on the bed.

“How long’s it been since anyone ate you pussy?” he asked, slowly easing her leggings over her bulge and down her shapely legs.

“Seven…months,” she stammered as the clingy material peeled away from her legs, her wet slit exposed to the air.

“Far too long,” he whispered and lowered his mouth to her lips. Pushing past her damp pubes, his mouth met her pussy and she squirmed in delight. He licked her long channel, gently sucking on the lips either side and teasing the erect clit at the top. Beyond the huge dome of her belly, Hannah sighed, her hands gripping her nipples as Alex plunged his long tongue into her crease.

“Uurgh,” she grunted, feeling waves of pleasure shoot through her from his ministrations. “Don’t stop, I want to cum so badly!”

Looking upwards, all Alex could see of her was her gigantic quivering belly as it rose above him. She had one hand on it, rubbing its stretched surface as the other hand groped her tits. Feeling his cock twitch in anticipation, Alex took her clit in his mouth and flicked it over and over again with his tongue. Shuddering in response, Hannah took hold of her flimsy top and tore it wide open, the material ripping in two to reveal her mighty breasts. They were swollen and heavy with milk, her massive nipples surrounded by three inch wide aureoles. Cupping them with both hands, Hannah tugged at them, the tips flushing a deep red as she squeezed them. When Alex’s sucking of her clit reached its peak, she bucked her hips up and down, the orgasm tearing through her body like a lightening bolt. Fluids gushed from her pussy, spitting them into Alex’s face as he licked her clit. Squeezing her huge tits, milk spurted from the nipples, soaking her chest and her face as she lay there, wide mouthed in ecstasy.

Alex stood to take in Hannah’s milk drenched form. She smiled at him as his cock rose into view, still erect and ready for her. No words need to be exchanged between them. Hannah rolled over onto all fours, her wet pussy pointed at Alex as if to urge him on. She spread her legs wide, giving him a good view of her cunt and her rotund belly hanging beneath it. Placing a hand on her back to steady himself, Alex pushed his purple head against her opening, the slick lips parting to accept him. As his girth entered her, Hannah groaned. He felt bigger than he looked and she at first felt uncomfortable as his big cock split her channel wide. Wriggling a little to try and accept his width, she lowered her head to the bed, exposing more of her moist little slit to him.

Needing no further invitation, Alex began to push into her, inch after turgid inch sinking into her impregnated snatch. Hannah sighed as he slipped inside her, pleasure radiating through her form. Once his cock was firmly inside her, she slowly rocked on her knees, her strong pussy sucking at him. Alex began to gently thrust in and out, her fabulous cunt working him so well, he worried about his ability to stay the distance. He leant forward, sliding his hands up her sweaty back, feeling her strong muscles. She knew what he was after and rose on her hands, allowing Alex to grasp her heavy, full breasts.

Caressing her shapely boobs, he ran his hands along the outside of her form, descending to her gravid belly as it hung below her. The vast globe felt huge in his hands, the flesh so warm to the touch as she slowly bucked and forth against him. He discovered her belly button as he felt his way towards her pussy, it’s fleshy knob popped out due to the pressure from below. He toyed with it as he pushed in and out of her, his other hand cupping one of her soft boobs and teasing its nipple, tugging on it, causing milk to dribble from it.

Hannah whimpered as he extracted milk from her breast, the warm fluid trickling down her body and dripping onto the bed covers. She had resumed her slow thrusting in response to his toying, her pussy muscles milking him as she rocked on his cock. The feeling of his member deep inside was sending thrills through her as they began to pick up speed. She could feel another orgasm building but she had experienced so many jolts of excitement as he fucked her, that it was growing hard to tell the difference between them. However, she knew this one was going to be a big one and she jerked back and forth on his cock in an effort to bring it closer.

Hannah’s pregnant form in front of him was rocking faster and faster, her tight pussy pulling Alex deeper and deeper into her. He could feel his own climax building as he cupped both her tits, the milk dribbling over his hands. She was just too damn good, he thought as she matched his own thrusts, her body slick with sweat from their union. Her cunt clenched around his cock and he felt his balls contract in readiness. Not sure of where she’d want him to cum, he began to back out.

“No!” cried Hannah, “Don’t stop! Keep going and cum in me!” Her own orgasm was almost upon her as she felt Alex’s cock twitch inside her. “Fill me up!”

Conceding to her wishes, Alex redoubled his efforts, Hannah’s tits jiggling in his hands. But it was then that she rose up to look over her shoulder, her hand gripping the back of his neck.

“Cum in me!” she repeated, “Fill up my big belly with your seed!”

Gouts of thick semen gushed from Alex’s cock, spurting inside of Hannah as she squeezed her cunt tight around him. He pulled hard on her taut nipples, streams of warm milk squirting over the bed, his hands and her heavy, gravid belly. The sudden rush of cum in her pussy was all that Hannah had needed to send her over the edge, her broad belly shaking as a thunderous orgasm shot through her, her mouth wide open in an ear-shattering scream of joy.

Both spent, they slid silently to the bed, Alex rubbing the creamy combination of sweat and milk into Hannah’s belly. She kissed him, fondling his cock and wiping the semen away from its end. An eternity seemed to pass between them as they lay there, staring into each other’s eyes. It was Alex’s sudden move to get up that made Hannah speak up.

“Are you going?” she asked as he got to his feet.

“Not yet,” he replied, “I can’t leave you in this state. Do you have a shower?” He extended his hand to her.

“Of course,” she smiled, accepting his offer of help up. “It’s this way.” She walked over to the door, before glancing over her shoulder at him. “Coming to rub me down?”

Alex’s limp member suddenly twitched as he took in the sight of her naked pregnant body in the doorway. It seemed like her problem was going to take slightly longer to fix than he had previously thought…

Diablos
Diablos
26 Followers