Hansel & Gretel Ch. 01

Story Info
Discovering true sibling love.
1.9k words
4.34
133.2k
49

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Honeymuff
Honeymuff
411 Followers

Once upon a time a scruffy woodcutter lived deep in the forest in a tiny cottage he shared with his two children, Hansel and Gretel. They were a humble little family and very unhappy. His new bride wasn't fond of kids, especially 18 year old free-loading twins, and she was always on his case about getting rid of them. His kids were unhappy because they only wanted to please their new mother, but she only seemed to hate them more. And the woodcutter was unhappy because his wife withheld her sexual favors until she got what she wanted. This had happened a few times already, but he'd always been able to satisfy her requests. But getting rid of his kids...

The woodcutter was in bed, jacking his meat under the duck down covers when his young sexy wife came into the dimly lit bedroom, wearing nothing at all. His hand stopped and his cock immediately stood at attention. God, he needed to fuck her! It was going on three weeks now that she'd been denying him pleasure because of those damned kids!

"Well, lover, like what you see?" she asked, stopping a few inches away from him to spread her glistening pussy for him. The aroma of her hit his nose like sharp wine. She pulled back the cover and, to his embarrassment, she saw what he'd been doing. A lascivious smile came to her mouth. "Why don't I...make it feel better?" she asked, bending down to take the meaty tool in her cool hand.

"Oh, baby, suck it!" he pleaded, feeling like his balls wanted to explode as she played with them, cupping and tugging. Then her mouth did come down and she took his cockhead in her mouth, sucking as if she'd done this many times before. Her tongue played along his piss hole and then licked away the precum that escaped it, telling her that he was more than ready for her.

"How much do you want to cum?"

"Badly, baby, badly!" the woodcutter answered her with a deep groan as she carried on sucking. "Don't stop."

But she did, at his words. "If I made you cum into my mouth, what would you do for me?" she asked between sucks, watching him with cold, calculating eyes as he writhed in pleasure.

"Almost anything, baby!" he cried out. "I need to cum! It's been too long!"

"Almost anything?" she asked in disgust, throwing the thick cock aside to watch him with hatred in her eyes. "What if I let you cum in my pussy?" She took his hand and forced his largest finger into the juicy honey in her cunt, fucking herself with it. "Don't you wish that was your cock inside me, pumping me hard and filling me with your sweet cum?" He groaned as if in pain, taking advantage to pleasure her with his hand. In turn, she took his cock in her hand and began jacking him off. She was driving him crazy.

"Those old brats are a nuisance and a drain on the little money you make. They're adults now. They should be out on their own. Come on, baby," she purred, "tell me what I want to hear."

"Baby, I can't...not the kids...."

Angry by his continued stubbornness, she pulled his finger out of her and decided to up the stakes. She straddled him, his meat sliding effortlessly into her damp cunt chute. She began to ride him, fast and hard, an evil grin marring her features as she saw her husband's pleasure, groaning loudly each time she went down on him.

And just as the woodcutter was about to shoot his seaman into his wife, she got off him and stood by the bed, enjoying his tortured state, denying him the ultimate pleasure.

She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "So, lover, what will it be?"

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, resigned to his fate. He couldn't save his kids. He was too desperate to cum and this bitch knew it.

"We'll take those brats deep into the woods and leave them there. Maybe some other family will take them in." She took her husband's flaming cock in her mouth and sucked to ease his anguish.

He wanted to fuck her mouth. "Okay. We'll get rid of the kids."

Ahhh, the magic words. With a boisterous laugh, she mounted him again and rode him like she would a wild stallion.

The noise coming out of their parents' room was almost deafening.

Hansel was as horny as he was mad. He'd only been peeking through his parents' keyhole hoping to catch them going at it, but instead he overheard a most distressing plot to do away with him and his sister. Regardless, that didn't stop Hansel from putting his hand down his pants to pleasure his meat as he watched and heard his stepmother have a screaming orgasm. His father quickly followed. And before long, Hansel's young seed spewed in his hand, making a mess of his rough trousers.

Gretel waited impatiently for her brother to come back to bed. She needed his warm body against her in order to fall asleep. But with that racket going on next door, with people grunting and shouting and grunting some more, it would be a miracle if she fell asleep tonight at all.

Hansel crept into the room, looking a little embarrassed. "What is it, brother? What's happening in there? Is someone being murdered?"

The young man slid into bed beside his sister, noting that she had no shift on. She was completely naked. His young cock slowly began coming to life. Never had he felt this way before with her. He and Gretel had slept together for years and years. But after what he'd just witnessed next door...

Gretel cuddled up against his tense body and felt something jabbing sharply against her side. "Ouch!" What's in your pocket?"

"Pebbles."

"Jeez, I thought you stopped collecting junk years ago." She cuddled even closer and draped her arm over his midsection, her ample breasts and hard nipples cushioning against him. She heard him swallow hard, as if he had a hard time breathing.

"What is it, brother?" she asked, exasperated, and then came to a sudden stop when she felt something quite foreign jabbing into her arm. "What is this?"

Hansel blushed, his teen cock almost the size of his father's, which was now as hard as stone at her touch. Her fingers came to explore the thick shaft in his trouser, which he'd refused to remove before getting into bed. They always slept in the nude together.

"My goodness, brother. When did you get so big?" Her innocent fingers played with the heated flesh, liking the way it jumped in her hand and the smooth texture and its thickness. She felt her nether region become damp and couldn't understand it. But she kept playing with the funny meaty pole in her hand. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Sorry, sis, but I don't think you should—" He groaned and jackknifed under the covers at the same time, spewing his virgin seed into his sister's hand.

"EEEuuuuu!" What is this?" she cried out in disgust, pulling her hand out from beneath the covers and bringing it to the candle light so that she could see the white goo in her palm. "I thought only pee came out of that thing!" She turned back to watch the look of pleasure and relief on her brother's face. "Did that feel nice?" she asked hesitantly.

"Oh, yeah. That felt great," he weezed out weakly, looking as if he was totally out of it.

Gretel wiped her soiled hand on her brother's pants. She was annoyed and getting strangely wetter in her secret place by the minute. "Well, gee, I'm soooo glad I was able to pleasure you. Too bad girls can't get the same in return," she huffed. Gretel moved away from her brother and turned her back to him, intending only to go to sleep.

But that wasn't to be. Just as she closed her eyes, Hansel's hand snaked up and went in between her legs. His fingers found her hot, wet secret place. She groaned in surprise and opened her eyes, keeping very still and wondering what he was about to do. She didn't have long to wait. Those manly fingers began sliding along her slit to rub her sensitive little bud, spreading her juicy heat along the whole length of her hidden, hairy crack.

She was in heaven and let her brother know. She opened her legs to give him better access and he obliged, working his fingers slowly at first and then with frenzy against her tender pussy flesh until she buckled and cried out with pleasure as wave upon wave of hot desire washed over her. As he'd soiled her hand, so too did she leave his covered in a clear film of wet stickiness.

Gretel turned to face her brother and gave him a kiss as a thank you, but he opened his lips and her tongue went in to play with his. They kissed and kissed, caressing each other like never before.

Finally, Gretel lay back, satisfied and happy as her brother suckled on her rock hard nipple. "Sis, I've got to tell you something."

"Hmmm," she answered, not really listening. That tongue and those hands were making her large breasts grow bigger!

Hansel didn't want to give up the nipple in his mouth but he had to tell his sister what he'd overheard. "She's won." He couldn't resist and sucked on the other for a moment before recounting what he'd heard and seen in their parents' room.

"But surely father wouldn't let that happen!" she cried out, outraged. "This is our home."

Hansel wanted to comfort his agitated sister. His mouth slid down lower and lower, along her abdomen and into her pubic hair. She spread her legs without realizing it. And then his mouth found her secret place and he sipped at the nectar and licked at the crevices and sucked on the bud. She bit on her hand to stop from crying out, but it wouldn't have mattered because their stepmother's screams coming from the other room would have drowned hers out.

"Oh, brother dear, keep doing that! Ohhhh, put your tongue inside my little hole. Ohhh, that's sooo nice... Yes, suck me..." Before long she cummed right into his mouth. He greedily slurped up all her juice and then dove in between her legs for another lapping session.

"I only want to please you, sister."

"Oh, but you do. It's not fair that you get nothing in return." Then she had an idea. Still wanting his mouth on her young pussy, she pushed him onto his back and positioned herself over him so that his long cock was pointing up at her face. "Keep sucking my little pussy, brother, while I pleasure your throbbing cock."

The tip disappeared into her mouth and she taught herself how to suck and lick it for his maximum pleasure. She even tried sliding the shaft into her mouth as far as it would go. She gagged a few times on it but then eventually mastered that reflex and ended up taking his veiny pole deep into her throat, much to his delight. Before long, he was humping her throat and cumming into her mouth, and she into his again.

Ahhh, sibling love was such a wonderful thing...

Honeymuff
Honeymuff
411 Followers