Happy Anniversary, Baby!

Story Info
Wife invites bi couple to help celebrate.
10.7k words
3.79
164.8k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,219 Followers

"Oh, I think the clock is sloooooooow."

The line from Van Halen's "Hot For Teacher," ran through Mike Martin's mind as he waited impatiently for 5 p.m. to arrive so he could leave work for the weekend. Tomorrow, Saturday, was his 20th anniversary, and he could feel the anticipation in his gut.

On the way out the door to work that morning, his wife, Nancy, had pressed one of his yellow pills into his hand and told him to take it about lunch time. This was the one that advertises about "the right moment," and she said she wanted it working full-tilt when he got home that evening. She said she was taking the afternoon off from her job to take their two boys to her parents, and that he should expect a surprise when he got home.

The thought of Nancy offering him a surprise for their anniversary made Mike's dick swell in his slacks, because when she hinted about something sexual, it was certain to be a treat for him. Even at age 42, Nancy was someone who turned heads wherever she went. She was tall, nearly six feet, and slender, with narrow hips, long legs and breasts that were just large enough to be noticable. She had a regal neck, brown eyes and darkish brown hair that she wore quite short. The way she liked to wear it parted on her left side made for a peekaboo effect over her right eye that added a touch of allure to her look.

Even after 20 years of marriage and two years of courtship before that, Mike never tired of Nancy's energetic body and her wondrous imagination. She was still the sexiest woman he'd ever seen, and the thought of an entire weekend to themselves to indulge their passion made his cock stiffen.

Mike was 43, and was actually an inch or so shorter than his wife, moreso when she wore heels. But this had never been a problem for Mike, for he was very self-assured, though not cocky. He'd been an athlete in high school and he still kept himself in great shape. Neither of them smoked and they drank very rarely, and then only in small quantities.

At long last, 5 o'clock rolled around, and Mike closed his office door and headed home. It was about an hour's commute from his downtown office building to his suburban home, and as he made the drive it was all he could do to keep from whipping out his raging hard cock and getting some relief. He had almost two week's worth of cum stored back since the last time he and Nancy had made love, and he was desperately in need of a good hard orgasm.

Because of their busy work schedules and the fact of two teenage sons in the house, ages 15 and 13, they didn't screw much during the week, saving it up for the weekends. However, the previous weekend Nancy had been on her period. When they'd first gotten together, he would ignore the bleeding and fuck her anyway, but after ruining one too many sheets that way, they'd given up that practice. A lot of times, Nancy would compensate by giving him a blowjob or two, but last weekend she'd felt out of sorts, she said, and had not done so. Mike was disappointed, of course, but he was considerate enough to not push the issue, knowing their anniversary was looming.

As Mike approached his exit off the expressway, he picked up his cell phone and called home. He wanted to see if there was anything he needed to pick up at the store before he got home. It took four rings before Nancy answered the phone, unusual when she knew the call was coming from him, thanks to caller ID, and when she answered, she seemed a little out of breath. Mike noticed, too, that she sounded distracted as she told him there was nothing they needed, just to hurry home.

When Mike pulled his car into his long circular driveway, he was most disappointed to see a strange car parked in the drive in front of his house. Oh well, he thought, whoever it is won't be there long. He pulled the car into the garage, and entered the house through the kitchen, which was empty and void of activity. This was strange, Mike thought, as he hung his jacket over a chair and loosened his tie. Usually one of Nancy's surprises involved a romantic dinner which she had prepared.

Looking around downstairs, there was no sign of his wife, but he did notice two empty wine glasses on the coffee table in the front room. Mike frowned at this, and just at that moment, he heard a rhythmic sound coming from upstairs, like the creaking of bedsprings, a sound the bed would make when he and Nancy were having sex. Puzzled now, and concerned, he crept up the stairs, and the closer he came to his and Nancy's bedroom, the clearer he heard the sounds, along with the unmistakable sound of Nancy's moans of pleasure, which could be quite loud when she was getting fucked really well.

Feeling the heat rise in his face at the idea that his wife could possibly be cheating on him so blatantly - and on their anniversary, no less! - Mike strode purposefully down the hall, threw open the door and was confronted by a sight he would never forget.

There was Nancy flat on her back with her legs spread wide, and a tall, stocky man between them powering what looked to be a long, fat cock back and forth in her juicy cunt. But that wasn't all. Straddling his wife's head was a gorgeous woman with blonde hair that fell well past her shoulders, incredibly round, fat tits, and she was slowly, rhythmically gyrating a clean-shaven pussy all over Nancy's active tongue.

The orgy Mike had just walked in on got its birth about two months earlier, when Nancy had been talking at lunch with a co-worker at the large plant that dominated their city's economy. The co-worker, Amber Smith, was the blonde woman Mike saw riding his wife's face, although he didn't know it at the time. Nancy and Amber had been talking about their relationships, as they often did at lunch, and the subject had come around to their favorite fantasies.

After Amber admitted that her wildest fantasy was to be tied to a bed and gangbanged, she asked Nancy about her's.

"Well, it's kind of... I don't know if I should," Nancy said, but after a little persuasion, she continued. "My favorite fantasy, and Mike's also, is to bring another couple in and do everything, and I mean everything. I've always wanted to see what it was like to have sex with a woman, and Mike has always wanted to know what it feels like to have a man fuck his ass. Sometimes he likes me to stick a couple of fingers back there, especially if I'm giving him a blowjob. Of course, I can appreciate that, because nothing makes me cum harder than when he fucks my ass, and we do it quite often."

About a week later, Amber came up to Nancy at lunch, sat down and leaned over the table conspiratorially.

"I wanted to make sure we were alone when we had this conversation," Amber said softly. "The other day, when you were talking about yours and Mike's favorite fantasy, were you serious? I mean, serious like you'd really do it if you got the chance.?"

"Oh, hell yes," Nancy said, her curiosity piqued.

"OK, I'm going to tell you something about me and George (referring to her husband)," Amber said. "But if it ever goes beyond the two of us, there won't be a place on earth that will hide you from my wrath."

Now Nancy was intrigued, and a trickle of moisture began to build in her pussy.

"George and I, we're aggressively bisexual," Amber said. "And if you and Mike are really serious about it, we'd love to make your fantasy come true. Because I've got to tell you, I've had many an orgasm imagining you in bed with me. I think you're hot, and I've wanted to get in your pants for a long time."

"Wow," Nancy exclaimed, her pussy starting to get seriously wet. "I'd have never guessed. Well, what about George? Does he like the idea of fucking my husband?"

"I described Mike to him, and he's all for it," Amber said. "He loves to introduce good-looking, sexy men to the wonders of man-to-man sex. He is very good, very sensual, and verrry well hung. If Mike's really serious about it, he'll not have a better first time than with George."

"How well hung is he?" Nancy asked.

"Eight inches and fat," Amber said. "Best cock I've ever had, and I've had a few. What about Mike?"

"Oh, you'll not be disappointed," Nancy said. "I've never measured him, but I'd say he's about 7-7 1/2 inches and pretty thick. And he knows how to use it. He's in great shape and his control is phenomenal. I've never been anything less than satisfied, I'll tell you that much."

"Well, you and Mike think about it, and if you want to, we'll make it happen," Amber said. "If you decide against it, that's OK, too. We'll just pretend this conversation never happened."

Nancy went back to her desk, but all she could think about was Amber's lush body and George's 8-inch cock. Finally, she told her boss she needed to take a bathroom break. She shut the door on a stall, pulled her slacks and panties to her feet, sat down and ran her fingers all over and into her throbbing, wet pussy. It took maybe three minutes for her to cum hard on her hand.

After that, there was no question that she was going to make it happen, and she had an idea for when she wanted to do it, their 20th anniversary. She debated whether to talk it over with Mike or not. Part of her did, but then she thought that he might balk once he was confronted with the reality that he might have a homosexual experience, and she really wanted to do it, not only for Mike, but for herself. She wanted very much to make love with Amber, and knew she'd be crestfallen and regretful if she didn't take what was being offered.

Besides, she thought, if she surprised him with a fait accompli, it would be harder for him to object or back out. And she was reasonably certain, knowing her husband, that he would fall right in line if he found things going strong when he came in the picture. So she decided to make it surprise, to let him come home to find the three of them already in bed fucking. It was a risk, but one she felt was worth taking.

So the date was set, plans were made and Amber and George arrived about 4:30 that Friday afternoon. Nancy was nervous as she ushered the couple into the house, getting a hug and a buss on the cheeks as they entered. She was dressed in a light sun dress that stopped just short of her knees and a pair of flats. Amber was wearing a tube top, faded blue jeans and sandals. Nancy stared momentarily at Amber's top, with her round tits filling the material and making her large nipples stand out. George was a clean-shaven man with dark hair that he wore longish. He was dressed casually, in a short-sleeved floral shirt and khaki shorts.

Amber was not quite as tall as Nancy, probably 5-8, but George was fairly tall, 6-1, maybe 6-2 and stoutly built. There was an earnest sexuality about both of them that sent a shiver up Nancy's spine. Trying to fight off nerves, Nancy asked if her guests would like a glass of wine. George said no, but Amber said she'd like a glass or two. George sat in the chair while Amber and Nancy sat on the sofa sipping their wine, and they exchanged small talk for several minutes.

After two glasses of wine, Nancy was feeling more mellow, and she and Amber got closer on the sofa, their thighs pressing together. It took a few minutes before Nancy realized that Amber was stroking her bare thigh with her hand, looking her up and down with an excited look. Nancy, too, was looking at Amber's tits with a watering mouth, aching to get her lips on them.

Nothing specific was said, but before Nancy knew it, she and Amber were embracing on the sofa. They looked deep into each other's eyes a split second before their lips met. This was the point of no return, Nancy knew, and she didn't hesitate. Softly, at first, then with more urgency, they kissed, a full-mouth, full-tongue lip lock. Amber's hand snaked up under Nancy's skirt, and she was delighted to find nothing between her hand and a very wet, very hot pussy. She ran a finger up the drooling crack and rolled the swelling clit around lightly.

Nancy hissed as she felt a female hand on her sex for the first time in her life. Breaking the kiss, she immediately reached for Amber's tits, pulling down the tube top and giving a hum of satisfaction as the pale globes popped into the open.

"You have the most beautiful tits," Nancy said as she filled both hands with Amber's hot flesh. "I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do this."

Nancy bent down and captured each stiff, pink nipple in her mouth, licking, kissing, even chewing on the hard little nubs as she squeezed her tit flesh. Amber, too, filled her hands with Nancy's still-covered tits as they kissed again powerfully. When they fell apart this time, it was Nancy who pulled the top off Amber's body and tossed it aside. Amber reached around and unzipped Nancy's dress, cooing as her tits came to view when the straps fell down her arms. Nancy stood up and let the dress fall to the floor.

Amber drank in the sight of the taller woman as she stood in front of her naked, legs slightly spread, a look of pure lust on her face. Amber ran her hands all over Nancy's long legs, until she came to her dripping cunt, which was framed by a thick, but well-trimmed bush of the same dark-brown color as her hair.

"Oh, man, you are hot," Amber breathed, and she bent her head to kiss and lick Nancy's flat belly while she lightly stroked her pussy. "I think George is enjoying the show. As always."

Both women looked across the room to where George was quietly kneading a huge bulge in his shorts. He was staring at Nancy's slim body, and anticipating getting his fat dick in what he could tell was a hot, active pussy.

Stark need was etched all over Nancy's face as Amber kissed her way down Nancy's stomach to her abdomen. Suddenly, she pulled away, stood up, turned Nancy around and pushed her gently, but firmly to the sofa. Amber had seen that look on many a first-timer, and she knew what it meant. It meant, don't tease, but get right to it. Amber knelt on the floor, got right up between Nancy's legs and buried her face in the brunette's steaming cunt.

"Ahhh, yeah!" Nancy cried, arching her back as she felt Amber's lips and tongue opening her outer lips and delving into her hot inner core.

George just stared, both at his wife in action, and the wet spot that was forming at the crotch of Amber's jeans, which he could see as she pointed her ass in his direction. He'd been on go for this encounter ever since Amber had suggested it. He always liked to explore new pussy, and to break a new man in at the same time just added to the experience. He unbuttoned his shorts, pulled out his throbbing hot cock and began to lightly stroke himself.

Nancy just happened to open her eyes at that moment, looked over at George, and her eyes widened and her tongue licked her lips in lustful relish at the sight of his long, fat dick.

"Boy, you weren't kidding about George," Nancy exclaimed. "He's one hung dude."

Amber pulled away from Nancy's dripping cunt to look over her shoulder at her husband and smiled, then turned back and resumed working on Nancy's hungry pussy. She licked up the folds of her slender lips, around the clit, back down to her hole, then stabbed at the opening with her tongue. When she wasn't tonguing the hole, Amber was furiously pushing two fingers back and forth in her clenching canal. Nancy could feel a quick first climax building as she humped her naked crotch on Amber's long, active tongue and powerful fingers. Nancy's eyes were screwed shut and she clutched at her tits, rolling her nipples around as the orgasm gathered steam. She felt something like an explosion as her body convulsed in her climax. Amber pulled away and smiled up at Nancy, a wet ring around her mouth.

"I think it's time to go upstairs, don't you think?" Amber said.

Gathering up their clothes, the trio made their way to Nancy and Mike's bedroom. There was a soft chair in one corner, but the king-size bed dominated the room. Once in the bedroom, Nancy pulled Amber to her and kissed her again, hard, insistent. As they kissed, Nancy opened Amber's jeans and pulled them down her legs, arching her eyes to find the blonde wearing no panties. When they reached her knees, Nancy ran her fingers through Amber's crotch, and was pleasantly surprised to encounter a completely-shaved pussy. She had never seen another woman's pussy before, and had certainly never played with one sexually. But she knew just what to do with Amber. She ran her fingers through the gushing gash, opened up the fat lips, rolled her clit around several times then slid two fingers as deep as she could into the blonde's cunt.

Amber rode Nancy's hand hard as the two women kissed wantonly. They were so engrossed in their play, they didn't hear the bedside phone ring right away, so it was four rings before she could rush over and pick up. While Nancy was on the phone with Mike, George and Amber finished undressing, then George pulled the covers off the big bed and laid on his back, his huge cock aimed at the ceiling.

By the time Nancy had gotten Mike off the phone, Amber was already lying between her husband's legs idly stroking his cock.

"C'mon and join me," she purred. "There's plenty here for two."

Nancy slid in next to Amber, their hot bodies clinging together, and took hold of George's impressive meat. The two women ran their hands over the hot, spongy cock, then Amber took her index finger and swirled the pre-cum all over the bulbous head. Moving their heads in, they each flicked their tongues all over the shaft, bathing it with their saliva. They worked together like a team that had been doing this for years, instead of the very first time.

When they had George's cock slick and wet, Amber gripped it at the base and pointed it toward Nancy's mouth. Nancy didn't hesitate, but wrapped her lips around the bulbous head and slowly filled her mouth, swirling her tongue around the shaft as she fed on his meat. She got about half of him into her mouth, then began to slowly work her mouth up and down and all around, while Amber licked and sucked his balls and the base of his dick.

When Nancy had had a liberal taste of George's purple cock, she pulled her mouth off, as a tendril of spittle momentarily kept her in contact with the head. She licked her way back down the shaft while Amber plunged her mouth onto her husband's dick. Nancy gently sucked each testicle into her mouth while staring up at the way Amber took almost all of George's cock into her mouth and throat.

Then it was Nancy's turn again, and she was determined to get all of George's cock in her throat. She sucked half of him in straightaway, took a deep breath through her nose, then kept feeding cock into her mouth. A thrill ran up her spine as she felt the head pass into her throat, and when she felt her nose rustling in his dark pubic bush, she felt a sense of elation at having taken all of this very large cock. Nancy worked her mouth around the base of George's cock, her tongue a dervish around the shaft as saliva dribbled onto George's abdomen and down his fat balls.

When she came up for air this time, she handed George's cock to Amber, crawled up into George's arms and planted a deep, tongue-laden kiss on his lips. George savored the taste of cock on Nancy's mouth, and he ran his hands up and down her body, lingering at her stiffened nipples. He pulled her up and sucked each of her tips into his mouth, licking and kissing the brown areoles and the bullet-hard nipples.

"You are indeed hot," George whispered. "Amber told me about you, but she badly understated just how sexy you are. Mike's a very lucky man."

Amber pulled her mouth off George's cock and moved over to where Nancy was lying on her side. She spread Nancy's legs and dove in to lick and suck her pussy. Nancy's cunt was flowing freely as Amber licked and fingered her throbbing fuckhole. Pulling her mouth away, she got up on her knees and addressed her friend and her husband.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,219 Followers