Happy Birthday

Story Info
It's Michelle's birthday and her parents will make it special.
1.8k words
4.03
164.3k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was so happy it was her eighteenth birthday. She didn't really feel like a woman. In many ways she still felt like a child. Her body had definitely matured. She knew her curves and her C-cup drew eyes. She'd been asked out by several guys and she loved to tease them, but she rarely fucked any of them. She liked the attention she got, the stares and the free things they bought her. She knew she was going to get so many things for her birthday she was excited.

When Michelle got home from school on her birthday, the house was empty. Her father and step-mother weren't home yet. They wouldn't be for an hour or two, and she was eager to start celebrating for her birthday and she didn't want to wait. She couldn't wait to see what they had bought her.

She went into her parents room, opened the closet and scanned for presents. If they were in there, they were well-hidden. She knew she'd have to dig for them. Michelle frowned but she wasn't ready to give up yet. Michelle began to dig through the boxes until she stumbled onto one that definitely wasn't a birthday present, but she opened it anyway.

The box labeled "Karen's stuff" contained a huge dildo, some porn magazines, and lube. Michelle gasped. Karen had only been married to her father for about a year now and was ten years younger than him. She knew Karen was pretty and flirty, but she didn't ever think she was so sexual. But then again it made sense. Why else would an older man want a younger busty blonde woman if not for lots of sex? Her father was in his forties, but he was still fit too. She hadn't thought much about it before, but they were still newlyweds, so of course they'd have sex. She hadn't really considered them as sexual beings before, but the idea didn't disgust her the way she would suspect. She was curious to look more into Karen's box, feeling hornier as she discovered more things.

She held the large dildo in her hand. She only used her fingers when she masturbated, but she saw the benefits of sticking a cock-shaped device in her pussy when she wanted to get off. She was finally old enough to buy one, but she knew she'd be too embarrassed to go into a porn store herself. She wondered if it would be weird if she borrowed Karen's, as long as she remembered to put it back when she was done, but she didn't think Karen would say yes if she asked. Karen was more of a friend figure than a mother, but sharing something so personal would be weird. She knew she'd get in a lot of trouble if she got caught, but she wanted to play with it. The thought was making her horny, and she wanted to use the dildo right away to see if it would make her cum. She lifted her skirt and moved her panties to the side and put the dildo head at the front of her pussy.

She couldn't get it in very far and wondered if Karen could. Her cunt was already so soaking wet just thinking about using the dildo that it was easier to work in.She put it on the floor of the closet and tried to straddle it. Once she got her hips rocking the dildo sank in deeper, much deeper than fingers could go. She moved around, trying to hit her g-spot, feeling oddly excited that something that had been in Karen's cunt was now in hers.It made her feel closer to Karen, who she didn't know as well as she wanted.

Michelle heard the front door open suddenly, and panicking, she shut the closet door while she was still inside. She listened carefully and she heard that both Karen and her father Rick were home early. She knew she wouldn't have had time to run to her room, but now she was trapped.

"Mmm I need you to fuck me now," Karen said as they entered the room. "I'm so horny I need your cock."

"What about Michelle?" Rick said. "She should be home by now."

"I didn't see her, she's probably at her friends, so let's get to it. Fuck me with your gorgeous cock."

Michelle gasped, then covered her mouth to hide the sound. She should have run out as soon as she heard they were home, but she thought hiding would be better, and now they were going to have sex. And she would have to hear it all, and although she knew it was wrong, she was listening quite carefully.

"I want you to eat me out now," Karen demanded. "Lick my pussy."

Michelle couldn't see what was going on because of the closed door, but she could hear all of Karen's moaning and screaming out "yes, yes, yes!" Her curiosity overruled her knowing it was wrong and she cracked open the closet door to see what was going on. They were both undressed and Rick's head was buried in between Karen's legs. Karen was rubbing her big nipples as Rick moved his tongue all over, his hard cock plainly in view.

Michelle couldn't look away. It was like watching porn, if she ignored the fact that it was her own family. She had always thought her father was a good-looking man, but now she saw him more as a man than her father, and a well-endowed man at that. Watching them made her feel hot and made her long to get eaten out herself. She pictured her father's tongue in her own pussy and felt close to cumming herself at just the thought.

She looked down at the dildo in her hand and slid her panties off. She rubbed it in her wet hot pussy and slowly started to slide it in. She bit her lip to keep from moaning. It felt so good, much better than when she fingered herself in her room. she pulled down her top and pinched her nipples the way Karen had, and it felt good.

"I'm cumming, baby!" Karen screamed. "Mmm honey you were great."

"Your pussy tastes fantastic I could eat it all night," Rick said.

"I'll be right back," Karen said.

Michelle closed her eyes as she felt herself cum too as she shoved the dildo all the way into herself. She didn't even see Karen come and open up the closet door.

"What the hell are you doing, you little slut?" Karen demanded.

Michelle didn't say anything. She just couldn't believe what had happened, that she was caught doing something so dirty. She slowly slid the dildo away from her. "I'm sorry."

"For what? Touching my stuff without permission or for being such a little slut?" Karen grabbed her by her arm and dragged Michelle out of the closet. "Your daughter was watching us in here and using my dildo to fuck herself."

"Michelle!" Rick yelled. He was standing by the bed, still naked, and Michelle couldn't help but look at her father's erection. She couldn't take her eyes off of it.

Karen pushed her onto the bed.

"Spread your legs," Karen demanded. Michelle hesitated. "Spread them, slut."

Michelle did as she was told, feeling a little frightened. Karen pulled up her skirt stuck a finger into Michelle's pussy. "See, look how soaked she is?" Karen stuck another finger in. "How many dicks have you had to loosen you like this?"

"N-none," Michelle said.

"You liar. You are a cheap slut aren't you?" Karen began to rub Michelle's clit furiously. Michelle began to moan again uncontrollably. "Like that do you?" Karen leaned over and flicked her tongue onto Michelle. "Mmm I love tasting pussy too. Ever been licked out by a woman?"

"What? No." Michelle didn't know what was going on, but she loved Karen's tongue in her cunt. "Please, keep going. Lick me, Karen, I'd love you so much if you did."

"I bet you suck cock good too. Rick, make her suck your cock." Before Michelle had time to object, Rick quickly stuck his fat cock in his daughter's face.

"Suck it, sweetie," Rick said. "Go ahead." Michelle opened her mouth and soon it was filled down her throat. She could hardly breathe as it filled her mouth, but then she started to suck. Rick began to thrust his hips to get all of his cock in. "Fuck, that's it. You're a good cock sucker."

Michelle orgasmed herself from Karen, but it was muffled because her mouth was completely full. Karen moved up by her head and stroked her hair as her father fucked her mouth. "That's it, Michelle. Swallow his cum. That's my good little whore."

Rick came in Michelle's mouth hard. She swallowed it all like she was told, even though she couldn't believe how much there was. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and jacked the rest off onto her breasts. Karen rubbed the sperm to make her breasts to make them shine then licked some of it off. "Tastes good, doesn't it? Your daddy tastes great I just love to suck him off."

"That's a good girl," he said, kissing Michelle on the lips. "Karen and I wanted to fuck you for a long time, but we didn't expect to do it today, on your birthday."

"Well it's a great present," Michelle said.

"We're not done yet," Rick said. "I need to get hard again so I can fuck that beautiful pussy."

"Come here, Michelle," Karen said. She kissed Michelle, moving her tongue into her stepdaughter's mouth. Michelle climbed on top of Karen and rubbed Karen's huge breasts. The nipples were hard and pointed as Michelle fingered them. Michelle's wet pussy leaked onto Karen's.

"That's so hot, my girls," Rick said. Michelle looked over and he was already hard. "I'm ready for my baby girl."

"Stay on top of me, sweetie, as your daddy fucks you from behind," Karen said. "I want you both to cum all over me."

Michelle braced herself as her father's cock rested against her pussy opening and then pushed inside. "Oh!" she cried out. He started thrusting into more, filling her up even though she didn't think she could take any more. "Oh, Daddy!"

Karen kissed her again as Rick forced more of his cock in. At first Michelle cried out because of the pain but when he got deep with his pumping her body started to tingle and feel really warm.

"Uhh, fuck me harder, Dad! I wanna cum!" Michelle said.

"Fuck your slut daughter!" Karen cried. "Ram her, make her our little whore."

Michelle screamed out as she came. To be fair to his wife, he pulled out and shoved his cock into Karen to make her cum. A few minutes later, Rick yelled as her came too, spraying both of his women. Michelle finally rolled off of Karen, panting, and rubbed the cum onto her pussy. It was warm against her clit, and she liked having her daddy's seed in her.

The three slept together with Michelle in the middle, all covered in cum. When they took a shower the next morning to get clean and get dirty again, Michelle felt happier than she ever had before.