Happy Birthday to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you say?" I wanted to know,

"I whisper back, I asked you if you're enjoying him touching you, my hand slips inside your dress, I'm playing with your breast. His fingers are brushing your cunt through your panties." Kam was breathing hard again. Ohhhh, I liked this game. I was enjoying this. "What are you going to do?"

"I tell you I'm enjoying him touching me, and while I say that, his fingers ease under my panties, he's touching me, you kiss me and while you kiss me he slides his finger inside me, pushing it into me while I sit there." Oh god, I could picture that and I was so embarrassed even with it only being my imagination. I was so wet too. My fingers were making wet wet noises. "When his finger goes into me I gasp, you can tell what he's doing to me, you kiss me harder, you squeeze my nipple."

"What happens next?" Kam was getting hard. Oh my god. He was getting hard again. I wanted him, I wanted him hard enough to make love to me. What could I say? What had got him excited? That American thinking I was a hooker? Yes!

"He leans around me to talk to you, he asks you if I'm a good fuck, how much you pay me to fuck me, he thinks I'm a hooker and you're one of my clients, he doesn't know I'm your wife, he thinks I'm really Cyndi." I had two fingers inside my sex now, those wet wet sounds were louder as I spread my legs wider, my hips jerking a little. "You tell him I'm an expensive hooker, but that I'm worth it, that I'm really hot to fuck and I've got a nice tight little cunt." I smiled at my husband, my fingers working. "I AM hot to fuck aren't I? I'm so tight for you aren't I?"

"Oh fuck yes," my husband smiled, his cock swelling where it rested on my thigh.

"You tell him that, you tell him I'm so hot, you tell him my cunt is so tight, so wet and slippery, you tell him I fuck like an alley cat in heat. His finger is inside me the whole time you're talked to him." I was panting, eyes closed, my breasts rising and falling as I breathed, my fingers working slowly, teasing myself. "You look at me and you tell me to stand up. When I do, you bend me forward over the table, we're in a booth at the back, one of those small U-shaped ones with high sides, very private, no-one can see us, I bend forward over the table and rest on my forearms, you push my dress up to my waist and ask James if he likes my butt."

"He says he does, your hand is stroking one side of my butt, his hand is stroking the other. You pull my panties down and ask him if he thinks my pussy is pretty. He says it is and then, while he's looking at me, you slide your finger into me, you're both listening to me moaning. Your other hand is inside my dress, playing with one breast. James is doing the same thing, playing with my other breast. You two smile at each other. You pull your finger out of me and as soon as you do, James slides his finger in to me, you take turns with your fingers me, telling each other how my cunt feels, I can hear you both talking, talking about my pussy, how tight I am, how wet I am."

Oh yeah, Kam was hard now. Rock hard. Ohhhh this was working so well. Was my husband going to fuck me again? A THIRD time! Ohhhh god, I wanted this. Keep talking Isabelle, get him so excited that he'll do it again.

"Yeah, go on, what happens next?" Kam was breathing hard, I could hear him.

"You're fingering me while he watches, he asks you if you can fit two fingers in me and you say let's see and you push a second finger into me, you both laugh when I moan. You ask him if he wants to try and he says yes so you take your finger out and he pushes two fingers into me. They stretch me so much, his fingers are big, I jerk against the table, sobbing while he forces them into me and then you both watch while he fingers my pussy. Then he tells you he wants to fuck me," I panted, "he asks you if it's okay for him to fuck me. What do you tell him?"

"Yes," Kam panted, and now one of my hands was stroking his cock, "I tell him yes, he can go ahead and fuck you right there, on the table, while I watch, and when he's finished with you I'm going to fuck you myself."

I rolled over, face down on the bed. "Like this, I'm like this over the table, you're fingering me while he unzips his trousers and pulls his big hard cock out."

Kam's hand pulled mine away from myself, he pushed two fingers into my pussy, stretching me beautifully so that I moaned with delight.

"You push two fingers into me while he pulls his cock out, I can't see his cock, I'm waiting, waiting, bent over the table, you tell me he's going to fuck me. You tell me how big his cock is, you tell me in Chinese so he can't understand what you're saying, you tell me his cock is so big it's going to stretch my cunt, that it's huge."

"I do," Kam gasped, his fingers busy in me, "I tell you he's pulling his cock out and he's going to fuck you with it, that it's a big American cock, that it's going to stretch your tight little cunt, then I ask you if you want it, if you want your little cunt to be fucked by a big American cock."

"Yes," I moaned, seeing myself bent over that table, waiting to be fucked. I pushed myself back on Kam's fingers, spreading my legs a little. So good. "Yes, yes. I want that big American cock fucking me." I did, I really did, in my mind. "He stands up behind me. He stands up and pushs my legs wide apart and takes his cock in his hand and guides it to my little pussy. You reach over, You pull my pussy open for him, so that his big cock can start to get into me. He's huge, so big, he has to push hard to get it into me, you tell me I have to take it all and I squeal and moan but I can't move, I'm trapped between him and the table and his big cock slowly goes into me, you can see it going in to me, stretching me around it."

"UUUGHHHHHHHHHH." Kam pushed a third finger into my pussy. He really stretched me. My hips bucked at the unexpected additional thickness in me. Fuck oh fuck oh fuck Kam. For a moment, I lost the story, my mind a blank. Wow oh wow oh wow.

"His cock works its way into you, as big as this. Bigger." Kam worked all three fingers inside me so that I moaned and clutched at our bed. God, his fingers really were stretching me. I loved it.

"Yes," I moaned, "Yes, I beg him to push that big cock all the way into me, I want it, I want it all, I want it fucking me... fucking me hard ... he pushes it all the way into me and then he starts to fuck me ... His cock goes all the way in, slowly, then pulls back until only the head of him is left inside me and he stops there so you can see how big and hard his cock is, how wet with me, you can see me stretched around him, I beg him to push it back into me and he does, slowly. Your hand is under me, holding me, you can feel his cock sliding into me as well as see it, he goes all the way into me, you tell him to push hard and he does, he pushes all of it in me, it's huge and its all inside me."

"Fuck," Kam gasped, "Fuck, I tell him to fuck you hard now, he's moving in and out of you faster and faster..." His fingers moved in me so that I moaned and shivered and tried to push myself onto them.

"Yes," I gasped, "yes, he fucks me harder, his big hard cock uses my cunt, he's sliding in and out of me, more and more excited and then he cums in me, he cums so hard, he pumps and pumps and pumps his cum into me while you watch and then he pulls out of me and sits down, he's finished with my cunt," I gasped. "He says to you "Your turn". You stand up and you ..."

Kam moved over me then, interrupting me as he pulled me back up onto my knees and rammed his cock into my pussy from behind, his hands gripping my hips hard, pulling me back onto him.

"NNNNNUGGGHHHHHH." My body juddered with the impact. Juddered again and again as he pump-fucked me from behind.

"Yeahhh ... oh fuck yeah ... he's finished with you ... your cunt's full of his cum .. your all fucked and wet and slippery and I fuck you hard while he watches me ..."

"UUUGHHHH ... NNNGGGGHHH ... HHUNNNHHH ... UUGHHHH ... NNUGHHHH."

Kam wasn't pretending now, he was fucking me hard. Fucking me roughly. Enjoying using me, his cock using my cunt. Short hard thrusts that I could feel all the way to the tips of my fingers and toes and nipples. Each of those thrusts jolted me hard, my breasts bouncing and quivering as I knelt for him.

"Unnhh ... Unnnhhh ... Uunnhh ... Unnnhh."

Behind me, Kam was grunting with each hard drive of his cock into me. And then he did something I'd never thought of, never imagined. I was stunned. I felt one of his fingers rubbing around my anal entrance in a tight little circle for a couple of seconds before he pushed the tip of his finger into that opening. No! No! I opened my mouth, Kam pumped into me with renewed vigor, his cock swelling inside me. Oh yes! Yes! Whatever worked. If that excited him enough, okay.

His fingertip slid deeper, deeper, so unexpected, so strange. His taking of me went on and on and on. His thrusts so hard, a hardness that I welcomed, that I met, wanting nothing more than to please him, to satisfy him, to give my husband the gratification of his climax.

"Oh yeah ... Now ... NOW ... FUCK FUCK FUCK..."and he drove deep into me again and again and again. I felt him spurt in me, felt his cock throb, pulse, felt his cum inside me as his hand sheld me for him to use. Then he was finished and we both collapsed onto the bed. Kam had never done it to me twice in one evening before. Never. Not even on our honeymoon. Let alone three times. Ohhhhh this had been a night to treasure. I liked this. I wanted more nights like this.

Lying on our bed after my shower, I stretched deliciously as I listened to Kam in the bathroom. He was singing. I'd never heard him sing in the shower before. I decided that I liked this very much. I was going to do this again. I was going to do everything I could to encourage this. The reward was worth the momentary embarrassment, of that I was very sure. Very sure indeed.

To be continued - Chapter Two of Happy Birthday to Me coming soon!