Happy Campers

Story Info
It's great to get a jump on the crowd.
3.9k words
4.32
47.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Three happy campers, Katherine, Elizabeth and Abigail, more commonly known as Kate, Liz and Abbie. Three young women with an average age of twenty, they were fit and healthy and looking forward to their holiday. They had a number of reasons to be happy with this particular camping trip.

The weather was good and, even though the camping grounds were still officially closed, it was a case of who you know rather than what you know. What they knew was that the campsite was officially closed for another two weeks. Who they knew was Kate's uncle, the chief ranger for the camping site and surrounding reserves.

Kate's uncle had granted them permission to come in early and they were able to select one of the best sites to pitch their tent. In addition, as the grounds weren't officially open, the standing camping fees had been waived. The young women effectively had the reserve to themselves, excluding any rangers they might encounter.

The weather was good and the three young women enjoyed their time off, mainly hiking, swimming and lazing around doing nothing.

It was Abbie who first found the snake in their little paradise. In the small hours of the morning she was woken by Mother Nature, tapping her on the shoulder. To be more precise, she was tapped on the bladder and rose, grumbling quietly to attend to nature's call.

Making her way back to the tent she was shocked when a hand closed over her mouth and another hand took a firm grip on her arm.

"Don't struggle or make a noise," a quiet voice warned her. "It might disturb the others and we wouldn't want to do that, would we?"

Abbie found herself being hustled down the short path that led to the nearby beach. Once they reached the beach Abbie found herself being forced down onto the sand. The hands withdrew, albeit with another warning about not screaming.

Abbie looked up at the dark figure standing over you.

"What are you going to do?" she asked nervously.

The stranger laughed.

"Seriously?" he asked. "If you can't guess let me give you a hint. It involves removing all your clothes and ravishing your sweet body. Feel free to struggle, but you'll find things go a lot easier if you don't. Like the cops tell you, don't resist."

Abbie looked up at her assailant, her mind racing. If she screamed, the others might wake up and come looking for her. But then again, he might just gag her if she did. And even if the others did wake up, how would they find her? It was dark and they wouldn't know where she was.

"Call me Travis," said the stranger. "Now let me help you out of those things you're wearing."

Travis settled onto the sand beside, feeling for her panties and tugging on them. Abbie grabbed at them, only to feel Travis tugging sharply, drawing them out of her fingers and down. With the panties gone, Travis turned his attention to her t-shirt, pulling it up, plainly intent on removing it. Abbie's attempts to retain the shirt were met with a pointed comment that Travis could just tear it in half, if that was what she wanted. Reluctantly, Abbie let it go.

Abbie was trembling slightly, dreading the imminent assault on her body. When, instead of having her legs roughly parted, a gentle hand closed around her breast, she almost screamed from reaction. As it was she gave a gasp that was answered by an amused laugh.

"Don't worry about it. I'm not going to just jump you," said Travis. "I'll take my time and give you a chance to adjust. If you feel like struggling when I finally do take you, feel free, but until then I suggest you just try to relax while I get acquainted."

"Relax?" thought Abbie. "How the hell do I relax with some stranger pawing my body, knowing he's going to fuck me when he's ready?"

She lay there trembling, feeling hands wandering over her breasts, teasing them, squeezing them, rubbing her nipples until they stood tall. She squirmed slightly, enjoying the touch on her breasts but hating the fact that it was being forced upon her.

Abbie flinched again when Travis moved a hand down and cupped her mound. She tensed, waiting to see what he would do. Infuriated, she realised that she was actually pressing upward against him. His teasing touches were stirring her up and her body was reacting.

A finger started lightly scratching along her lips, tracing along her slit. She could feel her pussy swelling from the attention, and dreaded the moment Travis started probing inside her. Despite her nervousness and anger, she was excited. Warm and wet and expectant.

Her lips were being eased apart and a finger was dipping down into her. She almost growled with baffled fury when Travis felt her readiness and laughed.

Abbie felt Travis's hands leave her, and she realised that he was stripping off his trousers. Finally her legs were being moved apart, not ruthlessly dragged, but eased gently, a hand pressing lightly against her knee causing Abbie to yield.

Travis was now between her thighs, leaning forward to lie on her. She could feel the hard ridge of his erection pressing against her and his hand moving to ease it into her.

"No!" Abbie decided she was not giving in without a fight. She twisted frantically, hammering at Travis. She would not let him do this.

Abbie heard Travis laughing. He was lying on top of her, holding her firmly pinned, his head wedged to the side of hers, nibbling at her ear.

Even while she struggled Abbie could feel his fingers easing apart her lips, then his cock was pressing against her, sliding smoothly into position.

Her struggle collapsed and, with a gentle laugh, Travis drove firmly into her, while her body yielded and welcomed him, closing around him as he came.

Swearing softly, Abbie glared up at the shadowy shape that covered her. She could feel him in her, filling her, and a part of her wondered how big he actually was. She was certainly feeling stretched and full. She winced slightly as Travis pressed more firmly against her. There was nothing she could do but wait til he finished.

Abbie found her body had its own thoughts on that subject. As Travis drove down into her, her body reacted, pushing joyfully up to welcome him. Travis's soft laughter as he felt her involuntary response further enraged her, not helped by the fact that she could feel the pleasure coursing through her as Travis drove hard into her.

Helplessly Abbie lay there, her hips bucking fiercely up to meet Travis, excitement and pleasure steadily building as Travis slammed repeatedly into her. Soon she was gasping, little squeaks popping out involuntarily as the pleasure built. She tried to swear at him, only to find herself squealing as Travis lifted his tempo, driving harder and faster.

She could feel the tension gathering in Travis and knew he was nearly read to climax. Unfortunately, she thought, so was she. It wasn't fair. Her boyfriend had to work hard to make her climax and Travis was doing it with apparent ease. Then she gasped and screamed as Travis succeeded, finding herself shaking as he also gave way to his own climax, flooding her with hot sperm.

Slowly gathering her wits together Abbie watched as Travis walked away, leaving her lying there. Cursing him, she slowly sat up and scrabbled for her clothes, paused, looked around on the sand and then cursed Travis again. The bastard had pinched her clothes. She was going to have to walk back to camp naked.

Abbie walked slowly back to the camp, grumbling under her breath and cursing Travis every step of the way. Arriving, she found Kate and Liz talking in a worried manner outside the tent. They sprang towards her when she called.

"Abbie, what happened?" asked Kate. "Something woke me and I saw you were missing I called out but you didn't answer so I woke Liz. You weren't anywhere around. Where did you go?

And why are you walking around naked?" came the afterthought.

Abbie glowered at Kate. Then, sighing, she recounted her little adventure.

Kate and Liz were appalled.

"What do we about it is the main question," pointed out Kate.

"What can we do?" replied Abbie. "The man's long gone and I don't have a description to give the police. It was too dark to see what he looked like. And there's no way I want to face up to the police and all their intrusive questions and physical examinations, anyway."

"Surely there's something about the man that could give then a hint. Didn't you notice anything about him?"

"Yes," said Abbie darkly, "but telling the cops that he seemed to have a big dick isn't going to help too much, now is it"

Trying not to giggle, Liz conceded the point.

"Well, what do we do?" demanded Kate.

"Go to sleep," snapped Abbie. "I am not going to let one creep spoil my holiday."

The three young women retired and after a restless night, they all slept late. Rising they decided to try to put the incident out of their minds, going about their normal holiday activities. That evening, however, the knowledge of the incident returned to haunt them.

"What if he comes back?" asked Abbie, feeling a trifle nervous.

"Why don't we just take it in turns staying up and keeping watch?" suggested Kate. "Whoever's on watch can keep the fire burning and lighting up the area around us. That should stop him sneaking up on us. And if one of us has to go to the toilet then there's someone else awake to keep an eye on her."

After a bit of discussion this plan was agreed on, with Abbie taking the first watch. For the next few hours Abbie sat near the fire, nervously keeping her eyes open while her friends slept. She was relieved when it came time to wake Kate and go to bed.

Kate was rather blasé about keeping watch. She didn't really expect any trouble and had only agreed to the watchman stunt to keep Abbie calm. She was quite satisfied when she woke Liz that there would be no further intrusions.

Liz was quickly bored with keeping watch. A couple of times she found herself nodding of and would stand and take a quick walk around to waken herself. It was on her third little hike that disaster struck. She was just passing a tree on the edge of the camp when a hand closed over her mouth and an arm wrapped around her waist.

"You seem a trifle restless," murmured a voice in her ear. "Why not take a stroll down to the beach?"

Liz found herself being bustled down the beach path, her struggles ignored as of no account.

"In case you little friend didn't mention it, I'm Travis," she was informed upon reaching the beach. "If you cooperate things will go smoothly. If you don't, they won't, but the end result will be the same. Are you going to scream?"

Reluctantly, Liz shook her head. It was too late for that now.

The hand dropped from her mouth.

"Good girl," said a laughing voice. "Now show that spirit of cooperation by dropping your shorts and panties."

Biting her lip, Liz considered the request. If she didn't, he'd rip them off anyway. If she did, would he take that to mean she was agreeing to being taken? Did it matter? It wasn't as though she had any real choice in the matter. Sighing, Liz undid her shorts and pushed them and her panties down.

She saw Travis was stepping out of his own trousers, and then he was settling down onto the sand, still holding firmly to her arm.

"It's so nice to find a young woman who knows how to do as she's told," he said. "Now why don't you continue that spirit of cooperation by sitting down upon me? Save me from having to do all the hard work."

Liz blinked. "Does he mean he wants me to sit on his cock?" she thought, not believing it. He couldn't have that much gall.

"What do you mean, sit on you?" she asked cautiously.

"I'd have thought it self-explanatory," said Travis. "My erection is pointing up at you. You just sit down and guide it to where you want it. Or maybe I should say to where I want it."

"You expect me to take a leading part in committing my own rape?" gasped Liz. "You're not serious?"

"Of course I am," said Travis, sounding offended. "That way you can control how fast I take you. You'll find it much easier for you this way."

Liz was outraged. She was supposed to hurl herself upon his cock because he was feeling too lazy to do the hard work? She wouldn't do it.

"If I don't, he's going to take me anyway," a little voice whispered. "I might as well control how he takes me."

Trying not to think about what she was doing, Liz knelt across Travis, reaching down to feel his erection. She felt even more nervous once she had a hold of it. It was her imagination, she assured herself, that makes me think it feels too large. It's probably just normal size and the fact that I don't want it makes it loom so large.

Edging down, Liz positioned herself above Travis, easing his cock into position so that it was pressing against her slit. Then she pushed down a little.

Her lips moved apart, letting Travis press inside her. Swallowing nervously, Liz pressed down a little more, feeling herself sinking deeper onto him. Moving slowly, giving herself time to stretch and adapt, Liz settled onto the shaft that rose so solidly above Travis.

Excitement was starting to burn within her as Travis's shaft rose ever higher within her. It was sliding smoothly now, her own lubrications easing its passage. She just wished there didn't seem to be so damned much of it. Visions of trying to sit on a flagpole floated through her mind.

Finally Liz settled to a halt, sitting astride Travis, firmly skewered by his upthrust sword.

"Nicely done," Travis told her. "Just relax for now. You can start sliding up and down when you're ready."

Liz couldn't believe this. Was she supposed to complete her rape by herself, just getting the occasional instruction from him?

No, it turned out. Travis was tugging her top up, pulling it off her. Reaching around her, he unclipped her bra, drawing it down off her arms. His hands reached for and found her breasts, closing upon them.

Liz found Travis was pressing against her breasts and then relaxing. This was resulting in a slight rocking motion, the pivot of her movement being where their bodies joined. As she moved, Liz found Travis was sliding slightly in and out, stirring up her nerves.

She couldn't help herself. With the motion already established and niggling at her, Liz found herself rocking more vigorously, feeling the drag and thrust of Travis's cock increasing as her range of movement widened.

"Damnit," she thought, "I'm doing the rape myself. This is just so unfair."

Unfair or not, the knowledge did not stop Liz from increasing her movements, sliding back and forth along the pole that had penetrated her. Then Travis was pulling her forward, her breasts were rubbing against his chest, the prickle of hair on his chest teasing her nipples. No longer able to rock, Liz changed her motion, using her legs and hips to lift herself smoothly up and down on Travis's cock, continuing the stimulation she found herself wanting.

Breathing hard, Liz plunged up and down, wanting to stop but trapped by her own needs. Soon, she knew, she was going to climax. "What sort of rape was it," she thought indignantly, "when the girl has to do all the work?"

Then Travis's arms were tightening around her and he was rolling, pinning her under him. Liz could hear his harsh gasping as he drove into her hard and strong, finally ready to take over and drive her to a climax. She suspected it was his own climax he was seeking, but that was OK. Hers was coming anyway, and she relaxed and let it flow.

A short time later Liz was trudging back along the path to the camp, nude, cursing Travis for stealing her clothes. Why couldn't he be satisfied with a simple assault? She was quite sure her clothes wouldn't fit him.

Arriving back at the tent, Liz found Kate and Abbie still sleeping. Shrugging, she quickly dressed. Damned if she was going to tell them that she'd let down her guard and got caught.

The next day, the three campers enjoyed another day of their holiday. At least, Kate and Abbie enjoyed it. Liz found her conscious was niggling at her. She really needed to tell the others that the man calling himself Travis might still be around. She finally let on what had happened the previous night when Kate was wondering if they needed to keep watch again.

After commiserating with Liz, Kate raised the question of what should they do? If the person keeping watch was targeted, then what was the use of keeping watch? Maybe they should just all stay in the tent together and if one needed to go out, they could go as a group.

"If we're careful, we should be OK. After all, he hasn't actually hurt any of us, has he?"

"If you ignore the little matter of rape, I suppose not," grumbled Abbie. "But I wouldn't want to tackle him. He's a big man and one of us could get hurt."

"Quite right," said a jovial voice, "and if you just behave yourselves for a little bit longer no-one will be hurt."

The three women froze, heads turning in shock to look at the figure silhouetted by the campfire. In the flickering twilight, Travis looked large and menacing.

"You two, sit down next to the tent and stay there," ordered Travis, pointing to Abbie and Liz. "You, come over here to me."

The three girls looked at each other, then Liz and Abbie, having already conceded dominance to Travis, slowly sat next to the tent. Kate didn't know what to do. If she ran, would he chase her, and if so what would happen when he caught her? Would he ignore her if she ran and take it out on Liz and Abbie? Hesitantly, Kate moved closer to Travis.

As soon as she was in reach, Travis seized her arm.

"Good girl," he said in a soft voice. "You know what I'm going to do?"

As Kate slowly nodded, he smiled.

"And are you going to cause me any problems?"

Kate shook her head this time, and then Travis was urging her to kneel. Kate found herself on all fours, Travis kneeling behind her. His hands went to her waist, undoing the buttons on her shorts. Then she felt them being pulled over her bottom and down, with her panties quickly following. Further movement behind her she assumed, correctly, was Travis dropping his own trousers.

A hand gently stroked her pussy, and Kate felt Travis pressing his cock lightly against her.

Abbie and Liz were watching in horrified fascination as Travis prepared to ravish their friend.

"Will you look at him?" hissed Abbie. "I told you he had a big dick."

"You didn't need to tell me," grumbled Liz. "I had to sit on the damn thing. I know exactly how big it is. Why's he just holding it in her a little way?"

"I think he's waiting for her to adjust to it," muttered Abbie. "He seems to like to get our pussies ready before he mauls them."

"Probably. Look. He's pushing in a bit more."

Kate gasped as she felt Travis press further in before pausing again. It was bad enough, she thought, that she was being raped in front of the others, but did they have to give a running commentary?

"Will you two shut up?" she snapped, sending them a baleful look, the effect being slightly spoiled by Travis pushing further in, causing her to squeal.

For what seemed an interminable length of time, Kate would feel Travis push forward, stretching her internally, and pause while she adjusted. Sympathetic gasps from the sidelines whenever she squealed were not helping, she decided. If they wanted to make comments, why didn't they just tell her how many more inches were outstanding?

Finally, Kate felt Travis crash hard against her, his testicles slapping against her. She knelt there gasping, relieved that at least she could handle what he was doing to her.

Liz and Abbie watched as Travis started to slowly ravish Kate. He would draw almost fully out of her before pressing slowly back, each long slow thrust drawing a gasp or a groan from Kate. At first Kate was quiescent, just kneeling there as Travis slid smoothly into her, but soon the girls saw Kate's bottom lift to meet a thrust.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers
12