Happy Easter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps that is wrongly stated. I “worked” in the sense that I made myself sexually available to them. My island fantasy of being made love to ten times a day almost came true. I had known for along time that a healthy woman is quite capable of enjoying many sexual couplings. In that sense I had always thought of women as “the stronger sex.” I now had the luxury of three lovers to sate myself with, and I admit I was amazed at the speed with which they seemed to replenish their store of semen.

The evening was beginning to close in and the boys went off to prepare the evening meal. I continued to lie on the sand watching the birds that inhabit the river and its immediate vicinity making their way to their night roosts. A flock of Sulphur Crested Cockatoos were settling for the night on a cliff a little way down stream and filling the air with their screaming clamour. Gradually their din subsided and then ceased.

“Food’s ready,” called Brent.

I rose thinking what an astonishing day it had been, unsure of what was yet to come.

We ate by the light of a kerosene lamp and after the meal came the clearing up, none of which I was permitted to do. We played a game of cards for a while, and then by silent but mutual agreement we decided on sleep.

I had not properly dressed after my adventures on the sand and in the water, putting on only my panties and bra. I removed these and settled down on my mattress, covering myself with a sheet and single blanket. It seemed that Ian had the privilege of sleeping next to me, his mattress touching mine.

David lowered the front flap of the tent and extinguished the lamp and we all settled down. It was pitch black in the tent and being a moonless night there was only the light of the stars outside.

It had been a busy day and I anticipated dropping off to sleep quickly, but it didn’t happen. The excitement of the day was still with me and I lay there with the events buzzing through my mind.

Brent and David seemed to drop off immediately, but I could hear Ian seemingly as restless as me, moving slightly.

After a while his hand touched me and he whispered, “Mum.”

“Yes, darling?” I whispered back.

“I want you again.”

His hand reached for my breast and began to fondle it.

“It’s all right, sweetheart,” I said.

He pulled close to me and I sought and found his lips with mine. As they touched I flicked my tongue back and forth in his mouth. He began pressing my nipple with his hand and was soon engulfing it with his mouth, sucking and licking it.

I gently pushed him onto his back and sat across him, bringing my vagina to his mouth. As soon as he felt its touch his tongue began exploring, pushing into my vaginal tunnel and then seeking and finding my clitoris. He almost brought me to orgasm but I pulled myself away from him and slithered down his body, leaving a wet trail of my lubricant on him as if marking him as my special possession.

When I reached his penis a let it slide into me and then worked up and down on him. We came together, but not wanting to wake the others we stifled our groans and cries.

I sat across him for some time, and then as I withdrew he took me into his arms, holding me close. As I slipped into a wonderful sleep my last remembered thought was, “Now he is mine.”

Next morning I awoke to find the boys in the process of frying bacon and eggs for breakfast. The sun was up and the day was already warm. I still retained some of Ian’s sperm in me so before eating I took soap and towel and raced naked to the river and washed.

Back at the tent everything was ready and we settled down to eat. Very little was said, and when the clearing up was completed, from which I was again excluded, David said, “Come for a walk with me, Arianrhod?”

I agreed, expecting the others to join the two of us, but instead they announced they would try fishing.

David and I walked hand in hand along the sand until we passed far enough round its curve to be out of sight of the camp. David stopped and took me in his arms and kissed me. That was the beginning of my day. He was soon on top of me pumping his seed into me furiously.

Later that morning Brent also suggested we should go for a walk and we had a repeat performance.

Actually “going for a walk” became a standing joke with us, as everyone knew what was going to happen. I took up the challenge and extended the invitation myself a couple of times. My first invitation was to Ian, and after we had satisfied ourselves I asked him, “Why Ian?”

“Why what, mother?”

“Why did you boys bring me here instead of some young girls?”

He looked at me as if puzzled. “But I thought you knew.”

“Knew what?”

“Mother, don’t you know that we’ve fancied you ever since we first entered puberty?”

“Don’t be silly Ian, how could you want a woman more than twice your age, and in your case, your mother.”

“Mother, it’s true. It was David who first said something years ago. It was something like, ‘Your mum’s a real sexy piece’. Brent agreed and I felt safe enough to admit I often got horny over you.”

“Come on Ian, you’re just kidding me; it’s been years since you and the other two entered puberty, I would have known if you felt that way.”

“I promise you mum, we used to wonder how we could ever have you but never came up with an idea until this Easter.”

“You mean right from the start you intended to fuck me?”

“Well, yes. We wouldn’t have raped you or anything like that, but if we got you here alone with us, we thought we might have some idea if you’d be interested…go along with us. It was you telling us about your desert island fantasy that gave us our chance.”

So that was why they had all gone silent when I told them that desert island story in the car.

“And am I to be your “camp woman” for the rest of our time here?”

“Only if you want to be, or you get tired or sore.”

I didn’t know about getting “sore”; I seemed to be able to produce too much lubricant for that to happen easily, and I thought, “I’ll wear these young devils out before the weekend is over.”

I laughed and said, “All right Ian; if I’ve satisfied you for the time being, let’s go back to the tent and see who wants me next.”

We rose and walked back holding hands. Before we got to the tent Ian said, “Mum, I want you to know I love you, and the boys are very fond of you. It’s not just sex and we wouldn’t do anything to harm you.”

“I know that, darling,” I replied.

Brent had decided that he had had enough of fishing for a while, and wanted to go for a walk with me.

That’s how it was for the rest of the weekend, except that the night was my special time with Ian. As he loved me, so I loved him, and during the day I reciprocated the affection of David and Brent.

For all my silent boast about wearing them out, I must admit I felt somewhat tired by Monday morning. On the one hand I was saddened that we were to leave our “almost” desert island; on the other hand I needed a rest from my labours.

As we drove away from the campsite I wondered if we should ever come back there again to enjoy each other.

Arriving home David and Brent kissed me long and deep before we parted. They wanted to thank me effusively but I stoped them, saying it was I who should thank them for their love and care for me.

Bruce had not yet got back from his trip, and for all that I felt tired, I could not resist one more coupling with Ian. When we had finished he asked, “Shall we be doing this again, mother?”

“As often as we can, darling,” I assured him fervently. He smiled contentedly.

When Bruce arrived home he was full of his funny ha ha jokes about me.

“My God, you look worn out,” he chortled. “Been working you hard, have they?”

“I’ve been rather busy,” I replied.

“Being camp cook for three hungry boys not to your taste, eh?”

“I didn’t mind it really; made a change from the daily routine.”

“Yes, I suppose so,” he responded.

That night Bruce was feeling horny after his weekend away, and for the first time ever I refused him. “I’m just in need of a good sleep,” I told him. “Call again tomorrow night.” He was a bit put out, but not overly bothered and he didn’t try again for several days.

Life did not settle back exactly into the old pattern. I found I had a son who needed satisfying, and a couple of his mates who often called in.

Ian and I managed at times to go back to our sandbar to camp on our own and on those occasions I did have to do some cooking, along with other things.

Bruce has never got his brain around what is going on, and his only comment has been, “You’ve taken a liking to camping haven’t you?” and simply goes off on one of his fishing trips when it suits him. It certainly suits me as well.

Well, that’s the story so far. How it will continue and for how long I don’t know. If and when it ends I shall have no cause for complaint. I shall always be able to remember that three young men had given me a very happy Easter.

12