Happy Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put more scarlet lipstick on their shafts. But they don't release into my mouth. Instead, they each pull out and spray their cum over my face. I am not allowed to wipe it off. I am led back to the bedroom with thick cum dripping from my eyelashes, nose and my chin. Some of it is in my hair.

Tiffany is in the bed holding a glass of water for Tina to drink. She takes one look at me and bursts out laughing. "You really are a cum slut Tanya."

Tiffany then gets up and heads towards the bathroom. "Where are you going?" asks Master Herman.

"I have to pee."

"Sit back down. If you have to pee you can do it right there."

Tiffany fidgets for a few minutes, opening and closing her legs and squeezing them together. Finally, she can't hold it any longer and looks at the ceiling. A wet spot appears on the red thong she put on after her session with the Masters, and grows bigger and bigger. When she is done, she stands up and takes off her drenched panty. I get the feeling that after all she has done today, this is the most humiliating. She doesn't know what to do with it.

Master Herman points at Tina. "Put it in her mouth."

When Tiffany doesn't do what she is told, Master Herman moves towards her and starts to take off his belt.

Tiffany goes over to Tina, who is smiling and who opens her mouth.

"Sorry" says the girl who starts shoving the sodden panty into her mother's mouth. Tina is completely gagged with her daughter's urine-soaked panty.

We are given about an hour respite. I think maybe they have left the house. But then Master Herman returns and crooks his finger at me. Instead of going to the guest bedroom, we go to Tiffany's room. On her bed is her high school cheerleading outfit. A short yellow pleated skirt, a yellow tank top, yellow ruffled panties, yellow knee socks and yellow tennis shoes. Two yellow and white pom poms are by their side.

I am told to put it on. Surprisingly, it fits pretty well. The panties are a little tight, but the tank top is a little large. For the next hour, they have me perform a cheer for them. One cheer, over and over, until they are satisfied. All of us go back to join Tina and Tiffany. The whole group except me sits on the bed. Fingers are in both Tina's and Tiffany's pussy.

I do my cheer for the group. Jumping up and down and shaking my pom poms. "Give me a C. Give me an O. Give me a C. give me a K." I then turn around and show them my ruffled, pantied ass and wiggle it back and forth. "What do I need? What do I need? What do I need?" All the time wiggling my ass.

When I am done, Tina enthusiastically starts clapping. Tiffany doesn't react. Master William asks her what she thinks.

"I think you should give her what she says she needs."

For the next hour I am spit roasted in front of everyone. Tina watches with wide eyes. She claps every time one of them fills my ass or mouth with cum. Tiffany watches with a smile on her face. She is enjoying seeing me be treated like this. Maybe I shouldn't have said the things I said about her boyfriend.

It is now almost bedtime. Tiffany is announced as the winner of the lipstick on cock competition. She has the right to decide the sleeping arrangements for the night. In Master Kevin's words "Which guys get which whore." Tiffany announces her choices. Master Kevin and Master Diego get Tina as their whore and get the main bedroom. Tiffany is the whore of Master Herman and Master Edward and they retire to her room. I am Master William's whore and am taken to one of the guest bedrooms.

We find out that each of us had to suck off their Master or Masters before sleeping.

Chapter 4.

In the morning, we three girls are again locked in the master bedroom. I related that I woke up in the middle of the night with Master William's cock buried in my ass. He starts pumping me, and in my not completely awake state, I start pumping back. It's amazing how reflexive this has become for me. I did remember to thank him. I find out that Tina was awakened with a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy. Tiffany found one in her pussy and one in her ass. When I heard this, I finally realized what our plight was and decided to stop resisting. I was afraid of what they would do to Tina and Tiffany if I kept fighting.

They all used the same line in the morning. It was a good whore's first duty of the day to suck their Master off. We should never forget that. And so, after asking, we each did just that and said thank you after we were done.

After we showered (together) and got dressed and did our makeup (Tina did mine and I didn't end up so much looking like a prostitute). The door opened and a finger was crooked at me.

This time on Tiffany's bed was one of her private school uniforms. Red plaid skirt, starched white blouse, white knee socks and black and white saddle shoes. Underneath they had me put on a sexy bra and panty which would never have been allowed at the school.

I was brought downstairs to the den where everyone else was. Tina was on the couch naked with Master Edward's arm around her and his hand fondling her breast and pinching her nipple. Master William was on her other side and had three fingers buried in her pussy. She had her eyes closed and was smiling and resting her head on Master Edward's arm.

Tiffany was sitting on the floor in front of Master Diego and Master Kevin and was masturbating with her legs spread wide. When she saw me in the uniform she stopped.

Just then Master Herman emerged from the basement holding a ping pong paddle.

Master Herman said, "Tiffany, it seems like Tanya was a little naughty yesterday when she had your cheerleader outfit on. She came in the panties while she was doing her wonderful cheer. What do you think we should do?"

She looked at me with pure hatred and then at the paddle in Master Edward's hand and said, "I think she should be spanked." After a little discussion, it was decided that this was appropriate, and Tina was given the task of spanking me. I was bent over her lap and my skirt pulled up exposing my risqué panties. After a few light smacks, she really got into it and started smacking me harder and harder. By the twentieth smack, I was crying like a little girl and saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Tina was told to stop and give me a kiss to show she accepted my apology. She did so with a smile that I was beginning to understand had no intelligence behind it. She had become a completely docile and compliant sex toy that would do whatever she was told to do. Tiffany, on the other hand, violently kissed me when told to accept my apology. She stuck her tongue so far into my mouth I thought it was going to go down my throat. And she cupped my butt cheeks while kissing and squeezed them hard.

The Masters got off on seeing us kissing and for the next hour or so gave us directions on what to do with each other. At the end, Tiffany was sitting on my face and rubbing her pussy and ass on my mouth and nose and Tina was riding my dick like a cowgirl.

We were sent back to the master bedroom with the promise of having lunch delivered. I realized we had nothing to eat for two days except cum. Ten minutes later, they brought a big bowl of salad upstairs. Master Herman said they couldn't find any salad dressing. Then they all pulled out their cocks and jerked off onto the salad. When they were done, Tina crawled over to the bowl on the floor and started eating it with her fingers. She was mopping up 'dressing' on the sides of the bowl with lettuce leaves and then licking her fingers. Tiffany was watching and eventually sat next to the bowl and started picking out pieces without too much dressing, I eventually gave up and joined them. When the salad was gone, Tina licked the bowl clean.

After lunch, the five Masters returned. Master Herman, who seemed to be the scavenger in the group, was holding a strapon that was still in its original package.

Tina looked at it and then looked at me and said, "I bought that to use on you a couple of months ago, but I wasn't sure if you would like it. I had forgotten all about it."

Master Herman said, "Well I guess now is the time to find out if Tanya likes it." He threw the package to Tifffany. Her eyes lit up. She opened the package and buckled herself in. The dildo protruding from her crotch was a good seven inches. "Get on your hands and knees bitch" she barked. Without any lube, she shoved the rubber cock all the way up my ass. No easing it in. She violently assaulted me for twenty minutes until I collapsed under her, and Master Kevin told her to stop.

She stopped and said, "Thank you Master for letting me fuck the bitch." Then she spit on me.

They had made Tina a mindless fuck doll and also had succeeded in turning me and Tiffany into complete enemies. And had completely taken my manhood away from me. I knew what they were doing but I didn't think she did. And if I told her, she wouldn't believe me.

We were left alone again and told to clean up and put on some really slutty clothing. We were all going out to a club tonight.

We all dressed in corset dresses with short petticoat skirts, torn stockings and very high heels.

We got to the club and went down a long flight of stairs. There were about fifteen people there, some of them kissing and fondling each other. Master William got us each a glass of champagne. Then Master Diego pulled Tiffany onto the dance floor. He pushed her to her knees and had her give him a blow job, which she did with customary expertise. The others in the bar were watching. Finally, he picked her up off her knees and headed for a door. They disappeared into another room. The sign on the door said, 'Blowjobs $50'. Master Edward took me in to watch. She did three strangers when I didn't want to watch anymore. I mean, sucking our Masters was one thing and was our duty, but sucking a complete stranger was kind of perverted.

We went through another door and found a naked Tina trussed up with ropes and swinging horizontally from the ceiling. Various patrons of both sexes were fingering her pussy and ass. A few guys stuck their cocks in her mouth. One girl started shoving maraschino cherries up Tina's ass. Her friend was counting how many they could fit. And the whole time, Tina was smiling and moaning as if she liked what was being done to her.

We went into another room. There were holes in the walls. Master Edward had me put my head into one of the holes and a rubber seal formed around my neck. For the next hour, dozens of guys came in the outer room to fuck my face. So much for not sucking a stranger's cock. Master Edward stayed with me and was using a vibrating dildo on my ass.

We finally left, but not before getting a standing ovation in the bar and an invitation to come back any time. On the car ride back home, we were asked if we liked the club. We all said we did.

We returned home and fell into bed to sleep. But not before performing our duty - the goodnight cock sucking for our respective Masters.

Chapter 5.

The next morning, after taking our communal shower, we were told this would be a 'no restrictions' day. We were free to go anywhere in the house we wanted. And we didn't have to wear clothing -- in fact, it was prohibited. The only caveat, if we agreed, was that when any Master snapped his finger and pointed to us, we would immediately kneel in front of him and be ready to pleasure him in any way he chose. Tina and Tiffany agreed without hesitation. I figured I had no choice, so I agreed.

I was sort of becoming accustomed to being a girl. I watched Tiffany whenever she sucked a cock and tried to do it like her. Just three short days ago I wouldn't do this, now I didn't hesitate. I figured it was just part of my new life. I also watched Tina taking it up the ass, which she seemed to love. I liked it too but not as much as cock sucking. At least with cock sucking, I could somewhat control the action and didn't feel like a complete slut.

I avoided walking by Master Kevin hoping he would not snap his fingers at me. He did a dozen times but only wanted a blowjob. He still hadn't fucked me in the ass and I was grateful for that. I didn't want to find out how it felt to have such a huge cock inside of me. The other four all snapped at me and wanted me to take it in the ass. Multiple times.

The depravity went on for another three days. We were subjected to all manner of sexual abuse. And all the TVs in every room in the house were on and broadcasting porn. At first this was a little unsettling, bur after a while we just ignored them. After all, we were living our own porn action.

We were forced to do things to each other. Once we were posed with Tina lying underneath me giving me a blowjob. Tiffany was in front of me with her face on the ground and her back arched with her ass in my face. I was told to lick her asshole, which, of course, I did. Just as I was about to cum, I felt a hard cock slide into me. My assailant and I came at the same time. They were trying to get me to associate my own orgasm with being fucked in the ass. It may have been working. From then on, every time I was getting fucked, either Tina or Tiffany was sucking my cock.

Another day was 'dance day'. We did pole dances and strip teases. Rolled up doillar bills were pushed into Tina and Tiffany's pussy and my ass. After we were naked, we had to give lap dances. And I guess you can imagine how the lap dances inevitably ended. We had a ballroom dance that night. We were each given long formal dresses with layers upon layers of crinoline petticoats to wear. I had no idea where they came from; I was sure neither Tina nor Tiffany owned them. The night ended with us, still dressed, giving blowjobs. Tina and Tiffany had their petticoats raised onto their backs and were getting fucked doggy style while this was happening. I silently thanked god that it wasn't me.

One day the Masters invited us to join them for lunch at the dining room table. We got there to find out the three empty chairs had cushions with dildos affixed to them. We sat down and had a two-hour lunch. Tina and Tiffany were allowed to get up to clear the table, but I was told just to sit there and look pretty.

We all reacted differently to what was happening. Tina had a perpetual, mindless smile and readily complied with whatever she was told. Tiffany, on the other hand, was enthusiastic. Nothing was too depraved for her. She particularly liked having three cocks in her at the same time. And she loved it when some particularly humiliating thing was done to me. For my part, I found myself sinking further and further into submission with every act I performed. And I couldn't help looking at Master Kevin every time he had his dick out. I felt myself admiring him for his endowment.

Late one afternoon, we were in the den. I was sitting on the floor in bra and panties at Master William's feet and giving him a hand job. Tiffany was doing the same with Master Diego. Tina had both Master Edward's and Master Kevin's cocks in her hands.

Master Herman, who was always prowling around the house looking for things, came in and sat down. He let us finish our tasks, say thank you, and then held out his hand. There were two things that looked like silver bullets in his palm.

"I found these in Tiffany's dresser."

He handed them to Tiffany and told her to put them into Tina and me. She gently pushed one up Tina's pussy (after getting her wet by performing cunnilingus on her). She came over to me and without any preparation, shoved the other bullet as far up my ass as she could. Master Herman handed her the two remote controls. She turned the knob slightly on Tina's. Tina began squirming. The knob was turned a little more and Tina grabbed one of the throw pillows and started humping it. Tiffany then took the other controller and turned the knob to the highest setting. A vibrating jolt started in my ass. It was a mixture of pain and pleasure. And then it was all pleasure. My dick stood at attention and then shot its' load toward the ceiling. More reinforcement of the link between having my ass violated and having an orgasm.

On the afternoon of what I later found out would be our last full day together, we were all sitting in the den when Master Kevin came over and whispered in my ear. "It's time sweetheart."

Then, in front of everyone, he positioned me on my hands and knees and pulled down my ruffled panties. He generously lubed his cock and my ass. Try as I did not to, I wiggled my ass when he had his fingers in it. I was scared!

He gently pushed the tip into me, and I gasped. He went very slowly, taking a full ten minutes before the whole thing was up my ass. I had never felt so stuffed before. By the time he got it all in, my own cock was rigid. After he pumped just twice, I had the most mind shattering and longest orgasm I had ever had. I was lost in sexual bliss and almost passed out. Even as my orgasm finally ended, he kept plunging in and out of me. After fifteen minutes, I started to get hard again. Soon I was panting and cumming again. This was my first multiple orgasm! It was just as wonderful as the first time. And it got even more wonderful as he grabbed my hips and shot warm cum into me for almost two minutes. I didn't know why I was so afraid. And I was hoping we could do it again. And I knew I was now definitely a girl and would never be a man again.

The sleeping arrangements were changed that night. Tiffany would be in her room exclusively with Master Edward. I would sleep in the guest room with Master Kevin. I got a hard on just thinking about it. Tina would sleep in the king size bed and entertain Masters William, Diego and Herman. Although everyone doubted she would get much sleep.

Chapter 6.

That night I put on the sexiest outfit I could find. A short pink baby doll with lots of lace and ruffles. Crotchless pink panties that were also slitted in the rear. Pink back seamed stockings with little red hearts on them held up by a pink garter belt. Six-inch hot red stilettoes. I even tied a pink ribbon in a bow around my dick. I felt like a teenage going on her first date.

But it worked! He told me I was beautiful and fucked me five times that night. Before the first time, I was trembling like a virgin bride. The first one was doggy style but after that I was lying on my back. I was looking directly into his eyes. And he actually bent down and kissed me on the lips. To my knowledge, it was the first time any of us got kissed on the lips by a Master. I was ready and expecting to be ridden hard. But he was very tender and actually never came until after he knew I did. And they were all mind-numbing orgasms. And I thoroughly enjoyed lying there with him in me, even after he came and got soft. Even soft, his dick felt wonderful inside of me. When he did get off of me, I licked up all of my cum on his torso.

He told me to stop calling him Master and just call him Kevin. That made me want to please him even more.

When it was almost dawn, he asked me, "Do you like being a girl, Tanya?"

I blushed and said, "I like being your girl Kevin."

He kissed me passionately.

"Do you want to be a whore Tanya?"

"I want to be your whore Kevin."

"Well, that settles it, you are now my whore."

And I started stroking that magnificent cock.

Then he did something that completely stunned me. He put his face down and put my dick in his mouth. And he sucked me until I had another orgasm and he swallowed every drop.

"Don't tell anyone else that I did that."

"Of course not Kevin. Can you fuck me one more time before we get up?"

And he did.

Chapter 7.

The next morning, Tina, Tiffany and I were seated on the floor in front of the couch. Master Edward wanted to talk to us. I really wanted to be with Kevin. Tiffany looked radiant. I guess Master Edward had been good for her. Tina was looking very tired but smiling and rubbing her crotch until Master Edward told her to stop.