Happy Father's Day

Story Info
Jim awakes to an intense blowjob, and not from his wife...
1k words
4.35
91.7k
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim awoke to a truly wonderful, wet and warm sensation engulfing his semi erect cock. It took his slow, tired mind a moment to take in these pleasurable feelings surrounding his rapidly hardening dick. A smile spread across his face as he realised his wife must be treating him to a rare, morning blowjob.

"Shit, Tina, that feels amazing," Jim groaned appreciatively.

Her head continued to bob rhythmically and enthusiastically under the quilt, the wet sucking and slobbering sounds coming from her mouth could be heard even through the thick comforter. Jims prick had quickly grown to its full, impressive length.

The woman slipped Jim's cock from her mouth, ran her tongue up his member and began swirling it around his bellend. One of her small, soft hands encircled the base of his prick and began jacking him off firmly while she sucked on the tip of his cock.

The woman then began to slide Jim's prick back into her mouth. With some effort to relax her throat, Jim's pleasurer slowly and deliberately began to slide his cock straight to the back of her mouth and further. Jim gasped in amazement as the head of his dick was pushed down into the woman's throat. On the few occasions she agreed to such his cock, Tina was not usually nearly this enthusiastic and had never mastered the art of deep throating. Jim was always proud of the size of his manhood but felt some regret in the fact his wife could never fully take his length. Whoever was currently sucking and gagging on his cock had no such problem.

The revelation that it was not his wife currently pleasuring his cock shocked Jim but not nearly enough for him to try and stop whoever it truly was. Jim closed his eyes and tilted his head back, deciding to enjoy the extremely enjoyable ride.

The woman slowly slide Jim's cock out of her throat to take a breath before quickly engulfing his dick again and pushing his length into her throat. She began bobbing her head rapidly, Jim felt like his cock was fucking her throat. He started to lift his hips to meet her soft lips, each time the head of his dick plunged into her throat. Whoever was sucking his dick, Jim knew they must be incredibly talented - he was in heaven.

Jim's bedroom was filled with the sounds of muffled slurping and occasional gagging, along with the grunts and moans coming from Jim himself. The incredible blowjob had gone on for only a few minutes, alternating between vigorous sucking and jacking off to fast, intense deep throating. Jim knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Shit... I'm close..." he groaned, once again feeling his cock head slide down the woman's tight, warm throat.

She responded with a long, encouraging moan around his cock and increasing her pace. Jim felt his balls tightening and the cum rushing forth. He thrusted his hips up, burying his prick as far as it would go and began spurting semen straight down her throat. The woman immediately began swallowing and sucking, greedily taking Jim's cum into her stomach.

Along with an impressively large member, Jim's balls were also huge and produced buckets of cum - something his wife never ceased to complain about after they made "love". This astounding volume of semen was currently being pumped into the woman's throat and mouth, and quickly began to overflow and dribble down her chin. Despite this, she eagerly pumped his cock with her hand and gulped down as much as she could. She then continued to lick up what had escaped her hungry mouth.

Jim gasped in amazement, his eyes practically rolling back into his head as his slowly softening cock was thoroughly sucked and licked clean. The woman clearly didn't want to miss a drop as she gently licked around Jim's cock with her warm, wet tongue.

"Holy fucking shit," Jim exhaled incredulously, feeling relaxing waves wash over him.

The woman under the quilt finally relinquished Jim's cock from her hot mouth with a contented sigh. She rose to her knees and threw the comforter over her back. Jim raised an eyebrow and opened his eyes to look at his talented pleasurer. The smile that had been fixed to his face was instantly replaced with a look of utter shock. If it wasn't Tina sucking his cock of course it had to have been her...

"Woah Daddy, you came so much!" Cindy declared brightly, running the back of her hand across her pretty pink mouth. "Gosh it was warm under there but that was fun!"

Jim was silently stunned for a moment before he found his voice.

"Christ, Cindy! What was that?" he all-but screamed.

"Your big dick cumming in my mouth," she declared proudly. "And the first part of your Father's Day present."

Completely unfazed by anything inappropriate taking place, Cindy moved up her father's body to straddle his waist - sliding her panty clad pussy up over his soft cock.

Now Jim was truly lost for words, staring at his beautiful, topless daughter as she began to grind against his dick. Cindy may not have been gifted with the massive DD sized tits of her mother (unlike her older sister - Kelly) but her lovely B cups were perky and perfect in Jim's eyes. Her ass on the other hand was huge - amazingly round and firm - and looking even more incredible due to her slim waist and sexy hips. This magnificent ass which was currently sitting in Jim's bare lap.

A mix of emotions and thoughts were flashing through Jim's mind - shock, guilt and excitement to name a few. Arousal soon became the biggest sensation pulsing through him as he became aware of his 18 year old daughter's delicate pussy rubbing up and down the length of his cock - a cock which was quickly coming back to life.

"Oh, Daddy! Are you ready for round 2 already?" Cindy cooed, batting her eyelashes alluringly.