Happy Halloween

Story Info
Daughters use their moms as party decorations.
2.5k words
4.2
213.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cptgreg
cptgreg
95 Followers

Wanda dropped onto the sofa with a big sigh. Her nineteen-year-old daughter Melanie plopped down next to her, so close their thighs were touching. "I'm glad that's over," Wanda said. "I don't think I've ever seen so many trick-or-treaters before."

"Yeah, there were a lot of them," Melanie agreed, running her hand up and down her mother's smooth bare thigh. "But, you know the evening isn't over yet? It's time for the older kids and adults now."

"Do we have to do that?" Wanda asked, as Melanie's hand slid under her short skirt and began stroking her wet pussy through the crotch of her plain white cotton panties.

"You know we do," Melanie continued, pushing the crotch of her mother's panties into her sopping wet cunt, causing the woman to moan. As she pushed her fingers deeper into her mother, taking her panties with them, she pressed against the older woman's clit with her thumb.

"Oh, god," Wanda moaned, leaning her head back on the couch, enjoying the sensations her daughter was generating between her legs. She made no attempt to stop the girl when she felt her unbuttoning her blouse so she could get at her big 38C tits.

"Strip," Melanie growled into her mother's ear, after a couple of minutes of this stimulation.

Wanda quickly slid out of her skirt and panties. She then pulled off her blouse and bra so that she sat on the couch, completely naked, next to her still fully clothed daughter. Melanie's hand was immediately between the woman's wide spread legs, fingering her wet fuckhole again, as she licked and kissed her neck, and shoulder. She then began sucking on her mother's earlobe, causing the older woman to moan with pleasure.

"Wha... What are you doing to me?" Wanda moaned, as her hips began to rock up to meet her daughter's thrusts into her cunt.

"That's a stupid question, slut," Melanie whispered into her ear. "I'm fingerfucking your cunt, getting you ready for the upcoming festivities."

"Please," Wanda moaned, "Please don't make me do this."

"I'll make you do whatever I want you to do, whore," she growled at her. "For right now, I want you to cum for me. Cum now!"

"Oh! God! Yessss!!!" Wanda screamed, as the pleasure washed over her body, making her tremble with excitement.

Melanie looked at her mother as she lay on the couch gasping for breath, her eyes closed in post orgasmic contentment. She loved how beautiful her forty-year-old mother looked after she had just cum. She sucked her mother's sweet pussy juices off of her fingers, and smiled at what she had in store for her personal plaything in just another few minutes.

***

A little while later Melanie went to answer the door. She had sent Wanda to the bedroom to get ready for the rest of the evening's festivities. When she opened the door Susan and her mother, Lorie, quickly stepped inside. Melanie took the pretty girl in her arms and gave her a kiss that would have curled the toes of a dead man, right in front of her mother who stood quietly behind her dressed in a London Fog trenchcoat.

"Glad you could make it," Melanie said, when their lips parted.

"I wouldn't miss this for the world," Susan gasped. She then wrinkled up her nose and sniffed. "What's that smell?"

"What smell?" Melanie asked, sniffing the air several times. She then smiled with recognition. "Oh that. It's my mom. The house is usually so full of it, I don't really notice it any more. Mom wasn't too sure she wanted to be in the party tonight, so I had to sort of prime her pump, if you know what I mean?"

"I know exactly what you mean," Susan said, with a grin. "My mom had the same problem." She reached over and gave her mom's breast a squeeze through her trenchcoat. "Where is your mom?"

"She's in the bedroom getting ready," she replied, stepping back from her friend. She then shouted for Wanda, who immediately came into the living room. She was naked except for a pair of three-inch fuck me heals, thigh-high self-supporting hose, leather ankle and wrist cuffs, and a thin leather collar around her long beautiful neck. She looked beautiful. "What about you mom?"

"Mom?" Susan said, looking at Lorie who had been standing clutching her trenchcoat closed since she had arrived. The older woman immediately opened the coat and let it slide to the floor revealing her magnificent body and the fact that she was dressed the same as Wanda.

"Very nice," Melanie said, as she looked Susan's mother over. Lorie looked almost exactly like her daughter, only older. Both women were more petite than Wanda or Melanie, but their bodies were perfect for their builds. Lorie sported a pair of perky 36B tits with a 22-inch waistline and 35-inch hips. Both she and her daughter were shorter than the other two women.

Melanie and Susan had tried being a couple once, but unlike some friends of theirs named Linda and Emma, it had not worked out. The problem was, they both had dominant personalities and neither one of them was willing to submit to the other one for more than a short time. So, in the end, they had decided to remain friends, and just have sex with each other occasionally, keeping their extremely submissive mothers as their primary sexual partners. The older women had been tickled pink, figuratively and literally.

"Shall we get them ready?" Susan asked. "The guests should be arriving soon."

"Yeah, lets," Melanie responded, with a devilish gleam in her eyes.

***

It was close to midnight and the party had been going for over thirty minutes now. Everyone seemed to be having a great time. There were over a dozen guests, all of who were in costumes, not that it was difficult to figure out who everyone was. The guests ranged in age from eighteen to the late thirties, and all were female.

"Great party," Carol said, walking up to Melanie, and giving her a hug. Carol was an eighteen-year-old beauty who was dressed as an Arab sheik, complete with turban and oversized rings. She held a leash in her other hand. At the far end of the leash was her thirty-eight-year-old mother dressed as a harem slave in an outfit which just barely covered her most intimate parts.

"I like your mom's costume," Melanie said, looking at the definitely over exposed woman.

"Thanks, but I think she's a little over dressed," the girl said, tugging on the leash, pulling her very embarrassed mom a little closer. "Especially after seeing those two."

"From what I've seen of your mom in the past," Melanie laughed, "She's always been somewhat of a prude. I'm really impressed you got her to wear so little out in public."

"Yeah," Carol agreed, with a smile. "But, I liked the idea. And, of course you know mom is always up for whatever I suggest to her. I love your centerpiece. Very creative."

"Thanks," Melanie said, turning to face the center of the room. "Susan and I wanted to do a little something different this year, since it was our turn to host the party. This was what we came up with."

There in the middle of the room, on a low rectangular coffee table, were Wanda and Lorie lying on their backs, with their heads side by side resting on the other one's shoulder. A leather strap went around each woman, just below their breasts, strapping them securely to the table, which was just barely long enough for the women to fit. The rounded parts of their asses stuck out on each end.

The women's hose covered legs had been brought straight up and clipped together, using the leather ankle straps, so that they had to hold them in that position, fully exposing their succulent nether regions. A spreader bar was placed between their ankles so that they had to keep their legs spread as well as straight up. Using the wrist cuffs, each woman's wrists had been secured to the leather strap that secured the other one to the table in such a way that their hands naturally cupped her fellow prisoner's boobs.

Once they had their moms in this rather erotic, and very revealing, position, they started their Halloween decorating. Melanie had cut two oval holes in the bottom of a large flat-bottomed plastic bowel. The bowel had then been place on Wanda's chest, and her ample mammaries had been pulled through the holes. Since the bowels had been cut slightly smaller than the size of her boobs, they made a perfect seal. Then the cleavage formed by her tits, as her friend and the bowel supported them, was filled with a Ranch dip. A bowel was placed on her belly between her raised legs, and filled with chips. A similar treatment was done to Lorie, only her cleavage was filled with bean dip and the bowel between her legs held nachos. The coupe-de-grace was that a handful of lolli-pops had been stuck, handles first, into the women's assholes, making a lovely display of color.

"Have you tried the punch?" Melanie asked her friend.

"No, but I've been dying to," Carol responded, moving towards the bound women.

Hanging, with cap end down, from the spreader bar, over their heads, were two two-liter soda bottles with the bottoms cut off, so they could be refilled when then needed to be. Soft surgical tubing had been inserted into the caps and ran to each woman's mouth. The tubing simply looped into the woman's mouth and then came back out to travel down her stomach and into her exposed and elevated pussy. The punch, which started out in the soda bottles, traveled down the tubing, into and out of their mouths and ended up in their cunts, where several long plastic straws had been placed for the convenience of their guests. The reason the tubing went into their mouths first was because the girls could not figure out a valve system that would allow their pussies to remain full of punch without overflowing. When they felt their cunts becoming empty Wanda and Lorie would release their bite on the tubing, and allow the punch to flow. When they felt themselves filling up they would bite down, stopping the flow. It was an extremely difficult job, but they were both determined to do the best they could to make their daughters, party a success.

Carol took one of the straws protruding from Wanda's pussy and began sucking on it, getting some of the punch that was filling her cunt. Wand moaned as she felt the fluid being drained out of her, and released her bite on the tubing so that she could be refilled. When she felt as if she was full she bit down on the tubing again. It was sort of like giving herself an endless douche.

"Delicious," Carol said, after a couple of sips. "Fruit juice and soda with just a hint of pussy nectar. It's a little warm though."

"Yeah," Melanie agreed. "It's cold when we put it in the bottle, but after it's been sitting in her quim for a few minutes it warms up. We had thought about putting ice cubes in their cunts, but figured they'd melt in no time and water down the juice. If you want it cold you have to get it right after she's refilled herself, but then you don't get the lovely pussy flavor with it, because it's too fresh."

"I don't care if it is warm," Carol said, taking another sip. "It's a lovely flavor, and I really like the serving bowels." She then took some chips and got some dip from Wanda's cleavage, before returning to the party, pulling the chain attached to her mother's neck.

***

It was close to one in the morning when the last of the guests left. The girls were just beaming with pride, as they gave each other a big hug. The party had truly been a success. Everyone had just raved about the way the girls had served up the treats. And, not one person had complained about the punch. The girls had had to refill the soda bottles several times during the course of the evening.

But, now they had to clean up. The one downside of their centerpiece was that they could not leave it till the morning. The first thing they did was take down the soda bottles, carefully pulling the tubes and straws from their respective mother's cunts. They then pulled any remaining lolli-pops out of their butts. There were only a couple left. Then they released the women's legs so they could bring them down and get some circulation back into their lower limbs. They had been in the position with their legs straight up for well over two hours, and both women complained that their legs had fallen asleep. Melanie and Susan gave their moms' legs a brisk rubdown to get the circulation back, before moving on.

While Wanda and Lorie rested on the table, and let the blood return to their legs, the girls scooped up whatever was left of the dips and used warm washcloths to wipe their mothers' cleavages clean. They also released their wrists so they could get the circulation back into their arms and shoulders. Both of the older women were sore and stiff from their ordeal, but knew, by the smiles on the girls' faces that they had done good.

"Well," Susan said finally, as she pulled her mom to a sitting position. "It's been fun, but we need to be getting home. This whole evening has made me unbelievably horny and I know one slut mom who is going to get a royal fucking tonight." Lorie blushed despite the fact she had been naked in front of over a dozen people all night.

"Look," Melanie said, pulling Wanda to a sitting position as well. "I'm planning on screwing my mom till she can't walk as well, but it's late, so why don't you two just use our spare room, rather than going all the way home?"

"We don't want to put you out," Susan said, with a smile.

"You won't be," Melanie smiled in return. "Besides, if you stay here tonight, maybe we could trade moms in the morning. For a little variety."

"Sounds good to me," Susan said, as she ran her hand between her mother's legs and fingered her sopping wet hole, causing her to moan. "Provided they're in any condition to go another round in the morning."

"Mine will be," Melanie said, hooking her finger in her mother's pussy and pulling her to her feet. Wanda let out a loud moan, and her eyes fluttered as the sensations shot through her body. "Won't you, mom?"

"Yes," Wanda moaned, as Melanie's fingers burrowed deeper into her hole. "Yes, dear."

"You know where the spare room is," Melanie said, as she took her mom's hand and started to lead her back to the master bedroom. "See you two in the morning. Oh, and one more thing."

"What's that?" Susan asked, turning back to face her friend, as she started to lead her mother toward the spare bedroom.

"Happy Halloween!"

cptgreg
cptgreg
95 Followers