Happy Mother's Day

Story Info
Three adult sons make her happy on Mother's Day.
2.6k words
4.33
298.1k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers

My brothers and I stood with our hard, throbbing cocks in our hands as our father scribbled on three small slips of paper and placed them in a bowl. My brother Gary drew one of the slips and grinned when he saw the word "mouth" written on it. My brother Roy drew next and got the word "pussy". Two of Mom's orifices had been taken and only one was left. Even though I already knew what was written on it, I drew the final slip of paper and read aloud the word "ass".

Our beautiful mother Gloria was sprawled naked on the bed impatiently fondling her full bush as she waited for us to make her Mother's Day a very happy one. Dad began videotaping as Roy went to his back next to her. Mom bent down and sucked his big cock for a minute or two just for good measure, then she straddled him and slowly impaled herself on it. Dad, Gary and I bent forward to watch the penetration. What a sight it was! Mom's slack labia tightened up as Roy's thick cock pushed them aside. They were soon stretched like rubber bands around the fat prick. The penetration alone was enough to start her huffing and puffing. When all of us got in the act, Dad would have to close the windows and turn on the air conditioning to muffle Mom's exuberant shrieks.

The ass-man always comes first, so I gave Roy a head start to increase the chances of everyone coming together. After carefully oiling my cock, I knelt next to Mom on the bed, pulled her cheek to the side, and squirted a thick bead of lotion across her wrinkled anus. I smeared it around, then gently worked a finger up her ass. The tight little hole responded to the invasion by clamping down. I continued sawing my finger in and out until the clenching slowed and weakened. I added a second finger and then a third to prepare her for the final assault. As I eased my cock into her tight hole, Gary was at the other end sliding his between her lips. I pressed down on the small of her back to hold her in place and placed the tip of my cock against her anus. I felt a sense of detachment as I watched the head slowly disappear into her body. It was as though I were watching someone else's cock. I sank my cock in all the way to the balls.

With the camera in his right hand and his cock in his left, Dad circled us in search of interesting camera angles. He would get his turn in the cluster when he replaced the first of his sons to come, but he wasn't in any hurry. The ass-man usually finishes first, but I felt in pretty good control and hoped to make this time an exception. Mom was working her hips back and forth between Roy and I. When she thrust forward onto Roy, her ass clamped down on my cock. We soon had a nice rhythm going with Roy and I driving our cocks into her on alternate strokes. My balls slapped against his with each thrust. I felt the heat radiating from his feverish cock-head through the thin membrane separating the two orifices.

I reached beneath her to feel her tits and found Roy nursing on one. I gave the other one some attention. The nipple was wet and swollen from Roy's sucking. Mom's moans grew louder and filled the room. She would have been much more vocal if Gary's thick cock had not been serving as a gag. His eyes rolled back in his head and his teeth clattered as he shot his load in her mouth. I heard her choke and then watched her cheeks puff out as Gary filled her mouth with his syrup. Mom held the load in her mouth as Dad stepped forward for sloppy seconds. She kept her lips tight around his cock to avoid spilling any of the precious fluid. Dad's eyes lit up as his cock basted in a mixture of Mom's spit and Gary's spunk. Gary took over on the camera and stepped up on the bed to get some shots that Dad hadn't gotten around to.

I managed to play my part long enough for Mom to have a strong orgasm. The tight tunnel sucking at my cock finally got the best of me, and I shot my load deep inside her. I was shaking like a leaf as I dismounted and rolled out of the way. I felt a little nauseous just as I always do after fucking my mother. Dad winked at me as he took my place in her ass. He chose to synchronize his thrusts with Roy's thrusts. The look on his face was the same look my dog gets when I scratch his funny spot. Mom always goes wild when the thrusts are synchronized. With no cock filling her mouth, she wound up like an air siren until Dad clamped his hand over her mouth. Father and son groaned in unison as they shot their loads. It was a picture-perfect ending with mother, father and son coming together.

Perhaps you are wondering how my family forged our forbidden relationship. First let me describe my mother. She's a tall, statuesque beauty with long legs and a winning smile, all qualities that are essential for success as a haute couture model. She strutted down many runways showing off the work of some of the biggest names in the business. Then Dad swept her off her feet and she gave up the world of glamour for a life as a housewife. As far as I know, she never doubted her decision.

Dad is a good-looking guy with an abundance of charm that I wish had rubbed off on me. He's also extremely clever and has dozens of inventions to his credit. Just about the time I left for college to study engineering, he started up a manufacturing company to produce his inventions. After I graduated from college, I went to work for him. Dad came up with the rough ideas, and then I polished them. Meanwhile, my brothers Gary and Roy were still away in college.

Mom, Dad and I went out one night to celebrate getting a patent on a very promising invention. After dinner in the best restaurant in town, we went to a nightclub for dancing. Dad isn't much of a dancer, so Mom asked me to dance with her. We kept a respectable distance apart at first, but it gradually closed as we were drawn to each other. Mom's tits soon were against my chest, and I felt her swollen nipples through the thin fabric separating our bodies. That, combined with the smell of her exquisite perfume, had a profound effect on me. At first, I moved away so she wouldn't feel my erection. Then I gave in to my lust and pressed right up against her. I rationalized my shameful conduct by telling myself that she would be flattered. She was! She even made that classic Mae West joke, "Is that your gun or are you just happy to see me?"

Mom and I were practically fucking right there on the dance floor. It's a miracle I didn't shoot a load in my pants. Dad suggested that we go to the nudie bar next door for a few drinks. We took a quiet booth in a dimly lit corner. Up on the runway, two naked girls were rubbing their pussies up against shiny dance poles. Mom reached over and squeezed my cock through the cloth of my pants. Judging by the expression on Dad's face, she was using her other hand on him. I was on very dangerous ground by then. All the teasing on the dance floor had the jism in my balls simmering. I finally had to pull Mom's hand off of my cock.

Dad excused himself to go to the men's room. While he was gone, Mom went up to the runway and stuffed a few bills in the strippers' garters. She managed to cop a few pretty good feels while she was at it. The idea of Mom having a streak of lesbian in her turned me on even more. I know that she had lived a fast life as a model, and that was probably part of the scene.

Dad came back and whispered something to Mom. He grinned up at the dancers as Mom worked his cock under the table. He did a pretty good job of hiding his orgasm. I didn't find out until we got home that he had bought a rubber from the dispenser in the men's room and rolled it onto his cock. Mom had done him right through the cloth of his pants.

When we got home, Mom took me by the hand and led me straight to her bedroom. Mom and Dad had lots of sex with each other, but slept in separate rooms for comfort. With Dad watching, she quickly undressed me and tossed my clothes aside. Then I stood naked in front of my parents with a cock so hard it pointed at the ceiling. Mom ordered me onto the bed and then tore her clothes off. Even though she was twice the age of the strippers, she was more beautiful than any of them.

She sucked my cock for a few minutes, then turned around and lowered her cunt to my mouth. She had a full but neatly-groomed bush. I buried my nose in it and savored the aroma of lilacs, my favorite scent. Dad stripped and pulled up a chair next to the bed. He didn't say a word as he watched me have sex with his wife. Mom was giving me the best head that I had ever had, so it wasn't surprising that I didn't last long, especially after all the teasing I had been through. Mom didn't miss a beat when I shot my load.

As soon as I was finished, she spun around and mounted me. "Now don't go soft on me," she said. She posted up and down on my cock to keep it hard. It worked. Each time she lifted her beautiful ass off of me, her pussy clamped down on my cock. "I can work my muscles better when I'm on top," she said. "How do you like it?" She should have been able to tell by the look of awe on my face.

Dad was jacking off hard by then. Even though I know every normal male masturbates, I had never been able to picture my father doing it. "Tell him when you're going to come so he can get his, too," Mom whispered. I started losing control then. The thought of my father timing his jack-off orgasm to mine was so kinky that I tried not to think about it. I managed to last a few more minutes before I shouted that I was coming. My orgasm in Mom's cunt was even stronger than the one in her mouth. Mom was getting off at the same time. Somehow I had always imagined her having very lady-like orgasms, and that's how it was. She whimpered and sighed, and whispered "yes" over and over again. When it was over, I glanced over at Dad and saw his watery load on his belly.

When my brothers graduated from college, they also went to work for Dad. They were initiated into our little sex club in very much the same way that I had been. Life was great for awhile, and then my brothers and I moved away to have lives of our own. Working for Dad had been great, but we wanted other challenges. His company was a big success and he could afford to hire all the engineers he needed. Three times a year, on Mother's Day, Mom's birthday, and Christmas, my brothers and I head for home to give Mom the hottest sex she has ever had.

I thought about all of that as I watched my quivering mother sandwiched between my father and brother. The three were coming down slowly from their orgasms. Dad and Roy were straining to keep their cocks up in her quivering innards for as long as possible. Curious to see which man would win the contest, I knelt at the foot of the bed alongside my equally-curious brother Gary. "Ten bucks says Dad outlasts him," he said. "You've got a bet," I answered. It was a sucker bet. A few seconds later, Roy's cock came slithering out of Mom's pussy to take a nap on his plump balls. Dad managed to last another minute until his came out of her ass with a soft pop.

After we rested for a few minutes, Mom reminded us of something that had become a family tradition. Each of us would take a brief shower of about fifteen minutes with her. We would lather up her beautiful body and she would do the same for us. This ritual served two purposes: it washed the sweat and sex juices off of us and it got us worked up for another round of sex.

As the oldest, I got to go first. Mom pulled on a shower cap while I adjusted the water to the perfect temperature. I took her hand and guided her under the warm spray. I started by gently lathering her beautiful face with my bare hands. All of the makeup that she had so carefully applied went down the drain. Next, I soaped her shoulders and worked my way down to her scrumptious tits. By the time I lathered up every square inch of tit-flesh, her nipples were as big and hard as bullets. I reluctantly left her tits and moved down her torso. Deciding to leave her cunt for last, I moved lower and gave her long, sleek legs a perfunctory wash. I did her lovely ass and then worked my way up her back to the place I had started from. Mom reached for a bar of soap but I stopped her and said, "I'm not done with you yet, Mom." I lathered up my hands and then began transferring the lather to her furry mound. "This is the part I like best, Mom." She giggled at my enthusiasm.

"All right, that's enough," Mom said. "The others are waiting for their turns." Mom soaped every inch of my body, and, like me, she saved the genitals for last. By the time she finished with my cock and balls, I had the best hard-on yet. I dried myself and went out to the livingroom where Dad and my brothers were masturbating as they watched the tape. "Damn, it's about time," Roy whined. "Did you wash her or fuck her?"

I sat down, took my cock in my hand, and watched me fucking Mom in the ass there on the big screen TV. It was far hotter than any professional porno that I had ever seen. Roy came out of the bathroom with a big smile on his face and a big boner on his belly. Greg took his turn and then Dad had his without Mom. While Dad was showering, Mom reapplied her makeup. Dad must have done a little jacking in the shower because when he returned he was as hard as the rest of us.

Mom came out of the bedroom looking like a Las Vegas showgirl. "Are you boys ready for another drawing?" she asked.

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers